I can't believe Americans still use an electoral college

I can't believe Americans still use an electoral college...

Attached: electoral college.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf
conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I can't believe Americans still use an electoral college...
don't you believe in equality? some of us have to be elevated for our voice to be heard.

Don't worry, leaf, cry is free, unlike the rest of stuff in your shops.

Attached: canadian_garbage.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

I can't believe a leaf is bitching about something that's none of his fucking business

Fucking owned

>pizza
they really don't have any subtlety do they

Fuck off you rural and suburban retard, we need our elections to be decided by Los Angeles and New York City ONLY

Attached: 96910BB7-96EB-4FE0-A010-A63A64506E58.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Yeah but Liz is also 3.6x fatter than the other two

Ed ty and Ann want pizza. Liz doesn’t want or like pizza.
Ed, Ty and Ann:” fuck you and your wants and needs you little bitch whore Liz. You’re having pizza or you starve”

End scene.

Nigger

if liz is representative of a state, then I assume the other ones are too, so why don't they add up the electoral votes for each of them instead of just saying her vote is worth more.

>leaf

>Worth 3.6x as much
>Wyoming has 2 EC votes
>California gets 55 EC votes

Attached: 9C65A2CF-E7AE-498C-8A08-E0E3559EC323.jpg (242x242, 11K)

Sage

>but-but it should be only have a vote!

Even more after next year when they count the illegals on the census

>abolish EC
>midwest rural states realize they have zero say in the presidency
>proceed to secede from union

Right. We should be a powerful nation like Canada.

>I can't believe someone's government differs from mine

Sage.

>Looks at leaf flag
>remembers store prices
You must be starving for attention, have a (you)

Yes if only we had popular vote
Look how well it's working for Canada

Attached: images.jpeg-1.jpg (302x226, 18K)

MIDWEST REICH NOW

>flag
post your pizza prices faggot.
An old shoe is probably all you could afford to eat

Attached: 9b8fdb36ef2.png (879x767, 830K)

Me too, I wish niggers, communists, and spics would just outvote me.

>wyoming population 577000 /2 = 288000
>california population 40000000/55 = 730000

>730000/288000 = 2.5

the numbers are a bit rough. The general premise is correct though i think the guy is off with 3.6x

The minimum a state can have is two but there’s no maximum a state can have. They’re literally complaining that Liz is eating too much pizza despite only eating .03% of it while they eat 5% of the pizza themselves.

you are retarded to think that 100% of the population goes out and votes... I agree with most of what is stated though, I don't think that the system should be changed.. You see these sore losers bitching about the electoral college every election-year, just part of life :P

They don't even understand basic game theory. Under that voting structure, liz doesn't have 3.6 times the power, she has all of it.

Switching to popular vote would be a mistake, I don't want metrosexuals in CA and the Eastern Seaboard telling the breadbasket what kind of taxes they should pay, how much water they should use, etc.
Ranked voting + weight in the midwest is the best way forward.

>They’re literally complaining that Liz is eating too much pizza despite only eating .03% of it while they eat 5% of the pizza themselves

that has nothing to do with the argument though

>you are retarded to think that 100% of the population goes out and votes

neither does this

Attached: democracy.png (476x330, 112K)

Getting mad at the electoral college is sort of like the first boss in dark souls.
It's a total retard check. If you fail then you've failed to learn anything about polisci.

Come back and try again.

One of the key concepts of Electorsl College was to act as a buffer from mob rule; including combating the spread of misinformation. And they were worried about newspapers...imagine what they would have said about Twitter?

Liz is from Wyoming, where literally everything from the wheat for the dough, tomatoes for the sauce, and cows for the cheese come from, fuck Liz right? Would be a shame if she continued to produce these ingredients for the useless fucks who only want the end product

he literally just wanted the monkey out of office.
Context matters. Everyone running for president knows the electoral college exists for a reason and people only criticize it when somebody they don't like wins.

Good thing we live in a republic...

The minimum is 3. 2 for senate, atleast 1 for house

There can be an end to the horror.

Attached: 1539956807381.jpg (500x436, 64K)

I can't believe leafs still have the nerve to voice their idiotic opinions in public...

>can’t believe you don’t go to pure mop rule and not be a representative republic
>a fucking leaf

Attached: 8FF1A4FA-8D4C-47E6-8778-BA96F214ED45.jpg (200x200, 4K)

Wyoming has 3 votes

Have you forgotten what this gay FPTP system got us?

That's literally the only thing they contribute to this board and the world at large.

i cant believe the left still doesn't know how to take a loss

The fuck do you care? Mind your business, you busybody cunt

Culver's death squads when?

Attached: 1510545835624.jpg (699x702, 58K)

Fo you know how canada works?

Get rid of your Somali's, then we'll talk about your "superiority"

I literally agreed with you brainlet.. stop fucking skimming over posts...

Attached: 1563983293026.png (884x728, 128K)

And an argument against a democratic vote would be that Liz gets to decide where to eat everytime because she's 400lbs while Ann and Ty are only 90lbs. The electoral vote is suppose to represent the people AND the states interests. In a democratic vote, the people of wyoming have 0.2% of an influence in the election, where in the electoral vote they have roughly .5%. Both small numbers of course, but atleast with the electoral vote their state feels like they have atleast SOME semblance of representation compared to the democratic vote. Why the fuck would many of these smaller states even bother staying in the union if they end up controlled by retarded liberal states?

Trump

>NO WALL
>INTERNET CENSORSHIP GOING INTO OVERDRIVE
>NO LOCK HER UP
>Illegal immigration at highest levels since Dubya
>No repeal and replace Obamacare
>Trump couldn't stop the caravan
>Trump couldn't end DACA
>Trump couldn't pass the RAISE act
>Trump couldn't end Birthright Citizenship
>Trump couldn't make E-Verify a law
>Trump couldn't defund Planned Parenthood
>Trump couldn't invest $1 trillion to improve national infrastucture
>Trump couldn't pass the travel ban
>Trump couldn't close the Wall Street special interest loopholes
>Trump couldn't put price controls on prescription drugs
>Trump couldn't stop foreign lobbyists from raising money for American election
>Trump couldn't resist bombing Syria
>Trump couldn't pull the U.S out of NATO
>Anti bds law
>Gave israel 38 billion
>Increased the National debt by $2trillion
>Gave the 1% a tax cut
>Farmers bill
>Omnibus bill
>Amnesty bill
>Crime 'reform' bill
>No unclassified FISA
>No Awan indictment
>No Uranium One investigation
>No voter fraud investigation
>No Feinstein Chinese spy investigation
>Pedogate has vanished
>55k sealed indictments went nowhere
>Hired a bunch of neocons
>Continued middle eastern wars
>Ramping up for even more wars
>Global LGBT crusade

>Full amnesty omnibus Bill
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf

>Summary of bill:
conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/

>Combating European Anti-Semitism Act
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text

>Assembles a cabinet of bankers, generals and chickenhawks who precum to the thought of war with Iran.
>'Gives' Israel Jerusalem.
>'Declares' all jewish settlements to be Israeli land.
>pulled out of missile treaties with Russia
>fired McMaster and replaced him with Bolton because McMaster dared to criticize Israel
>the Trump Dept of Education makes it illegal to criticize Israel at public universities as it constitutes 'antisemitism'

We don't have a popular vote either...?

Move to Wyoming then you fucking retard.

You're thinking of Minnesota. Wisconsin just has Hmong, not Somalians. They removed commies in Vietnam so they're alright with me.

Toronto and Ontario vote and everybody else pretends they can vote too

Why is Liz such a retard who eats shoes?

> thinking the majority of a population knows what to vote for the greater good
L M F A O. You are so lost.

It's a leaf.

Very well, disregard; join forces with the anit commie gooks and invade Minnesota then

Just wasn't sure what you were getting at with voter turnout lol

Me too. I’m surprised our Jew over lords haven’t taken that golden piece of America, yet.

If Nick was honest, he'd make a better analogy. Here's his problem:

1. Wyoming doesn't have 3.X the electoral power of ANY other state. In fact, it is in a dead tie with other states that have the LOWEST electoral voting power.
2. His assertion that Wyoming gets 3 electoral votes is powerful because that's more votes per population head than California might be true, but he's positing that Liz REPRESENTS Ed, Ann, and Ty (she does not).

In sum, Nick is a jackass, libs are still retarded, and OP will always be an irrelevant leaf whose opinion never matters.

The only thing saving us from highly populated sanctuary cities. Without it we might suck as much as Canada

Attached: batman_vicker.gif (500x674, 567K)

If you did away with the electoral college and chose president with just a popular vote, civil war would be the immediate and logical result.

S.E. Reporting in. I'll start making the fried cheese curds for ammunition. Cant wait to unload those butter burger rifles.

Attached: shill detected.png (1000x400, 38K)

If this shocks you look up "super delegates" on google. These are blue democrat lefties who's votes are literally worth 10,000 regular democrat votes.

The EC was fundamental in the forming of the united states. Why would any prospective state be willing to join the union if they had literally no say in the governance of themselves because their population is dwarfed? They wouldn't.

Congrats on best post of the week.

We are a federal republic of states. It's sort of in our name: The United States.

well you’re a leaf so..

This is also a good point that people should get familiar with.

>I can't believe California doesn't get to decide who the presisdent is...
even in your gooberment there is potential for the party with overall fewer votes to win an election.
but you already know that because you sniff hairy assholes and it smells exactly like the dribble you post here.
fucking canada

Attached: xg5d36651e.png (762x865, 240K)

La Crosse County reporting in.
We'll bring the convenience of Death like the convenience of Kwik Trip to those fuckers.

of course a leaf would want mop rule

If you ever have to talk to someone who doesn't understand the electoral college just ask them if they think China should get 4 times as many votes in the UN than the USA because China has 4 times the population?
If they can understand why it's important that each country gets one vote regardless of population size then they should be able to understand the electoral college.

Attached: 1553417981321.jpg (315x461, 13K)

I would but the bullets cost three times as much and take forever to arrive.

Where is Ed, Ann, and Ty from?

/thread

>there’s no maximum a state can have
wouldn't that be 442?

Only one fix for the EC is needed. Make every state assign EC voters in proportion to how the population voted.

CA has 55 EC votes, but with a 60/40 split, currently 60 gets 100% of the votes, while the 40 gets 0%.
A better way would give 33 votes to one side and 22 to the other.

Leave it to a blue checkmark libtard to compare a nation of over 320 million people in diverse states and cities to the fucking breakfast club going out to lunch. Op is a massive faggot.

Attached: 1563036961526.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

If we didn’t have it the entire country would be a liberal shithole and the Union would dissolve.

Theory: the founding fathers come from future America in 2079 where the popular vote has caused a Democrat supermajority and then a communist dictatorship

It's called equity, leaf.

Can you imagine mob rule voting in a pro-shitskin immigration country?

Only one problem in your theory: The US living to 2079.

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i lost, not fair, lets change the rules.
the post, the argument

Attached: IMG_0007[1].jpg (1266x636, 105K)

>bitches for literal years about how unfair the electoral college is when the result doesn't go his way but never says a word about how the Senate has the exact same "problem" but 100 times worse
Opinion discarded.

Attached: 1539491626189.jpg (536x489, 53K)

Go ahead and abolish the electoral college. That means the gender pay gap is a myth. That means all races have the same rights and are treated fairly everywhere. That means we can stop with the extra government funding for social programs in lower income areas.

Oh shit, you think all of that shit is real and needs to be addressed? If only those smaller in numbers could have an equal voice to the majority...

>food analogy thread

Attached: disgust_bobby.jpg (615x456, 31K)

/thread. Pure majority rule is a recipe for civil war

>Ed:Where do you guys want to eat?
>Ann:Pizza!
>Liz:Pizza!
>Juan: Taco
>Julio: Taco
>Julian: Taco
>Juan #2: Taco

>Ann: wait where did these guys come from?
>Liz:Idk but they are all living in one house and I am pretty sure they aren't legal
>Ed: Wow you little nazis are racist, how can you not like tacos?

(Ed sells tacos)

This. Even then the framers thought cities were full of degenerates.

>IRS: Ok, cough up the money.
>Edward: Here's my full share.
>Sarah: Talk to my husband, he will take care of it.
>Jose: No dinero senor.
>Jaqueel: Shiiieeeet

Well to be fair only landowners should be able to vote where there money goes, but life aint fair so get over it.

Oh shit this thread again

Attached: electorialcollege2.jpg (638x960, 111K)

Maybe that's why instead of putting so much power into Ed, Ann and Ty could have gone and got their own dinners so they'd be happy too.

This idea brought to you by the Tenth Amendment

and again

Attached: electorialcollege.jpg (1024x894, 141K)

DEMOCRACY isn't stated in the declaration of independence, bill of rights or constitution.

We are a representative constitutional republic with state rights for individuals and small business.

>1pbtid
>97 / 20 / 84 / 1
I hate you people sometimes.
STOP FUCKING AROUND IN BOT THREADS