ANN COULTER BTFOS TRUMP

>Yes, it was OUTRAGEOUS for Mueller to force @realDonaldTrump
to hire his kids and a bunch of Koch brothers shills, instead of people who support his agenda.

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/1154110213084987392

Attached: 11.png (611x447, 35K)

Women should have their rights revoked.

Truly the only sane wingnut

imagine not being able to greentext
kys retard

As always, where's the lie?

Ann speaks the truth even though she's an old roastie slag. Trump was elected to eliminate spics from America and hasn't done shit except placate the people who voted for him while not doing anything meaningful.

fpbp
Repeal the 19th! (and the 15th too!)

She is absolutely white, err, I mean right. That Kushner almost cost him the presidency, and the autist is the only one of his kids that could be trusted.

I wouldn't even care if Trump invited the entire Aipac lobby over for a succ and fuck, if he would just secure the fucking border.
That's all I wanted, instead I got a tax cut.

That's actually correct, but she's a shill and a grifter and a woman, so her opinion does not count.

Ban women from Twitter and all public life.

What's her endgame? Kamala?

How retarded do you have to be to take this 60 year old childless unmarried whore seriously

Attached: hYO9hDv.webm (404x720, 1.87M)

This

Attached: Y63S3Lp.png (446x448, 314K)

Exactly

Bill Maher fucked her

this

Attached: 1521175489645.jpg (768x1018, 193K)

Oh wow, Ann hanging out with a nigger, your god has NEVER done that before.

Attached: 331565386_12_10112018.jpg (642x428, 48K)

What's Trump's endgame? Doing absolutely nothing that he said he would in 2015? What a fucking retard he is.

At this point I think it's abundantly clear Ann Coulter is nothing but a political "shock jock", so to speak. The best thing about the Trump presidency is the fact that people have exposed themselves to an outrageously obvious level. News bias has exposed their conspiratard level of deep state/ globalist agenda to the masses, Republicans that are actually Democrats exposed themselves, and "provocative" political pundits have shown their bellies and exposed who they really are... globalist/Democrats/deep state propaganda machines/EU influencers/ and agent provocateurs.

Lads, I never believed the world was this fake, since 2015 I saw everything happen that the crazy old pot heads used to claim was happening and how media was all propaganda.

>My younger self owes them a sincere apology to those old fags that knew.

Crying about nepotism is so fucking cringe.

Alps, did she really think Trump wouldn't hire his kids? He includes his children in everything he does.

Ann really isn't as smart as she thinks she is.

Is wingnut slang for vagina? If so, I like that.

No one cares what this coal burner thinks?

If Trump was going to be nepotistic he could at least hire competent people....

Yeah how dare someone expect the President to hire professionals to help run the country!

Yes, but she's still right.

She is not

Attached: 1562877350375m.jpg (407x1024, 68K)

>At this point I think it's abundantly clear Ann Coulter is nothing but a political "shock jock", so to speak.
How is that 'clear'?
She holds Trump accountable to his promises. That is what everyone should do with any politician, instead of doing what magapedes do and go along like a cult with whatever the leader does even if it contradicts what he said.

Except all she fucks are Jews and niggers

Stopped the Iran deal
Economy all time high
Unemployment lowest ever

Uhh just a few

>people who support his agenda
Like Ann?

Attached: jgd.jpg (900x1200, 171K)

Nigger she's a flatboard with a loose screw out to sell a book.

>Ann makes good point
>Jow Forums hurls ad homs
lol every time

>instead of people who support his agenda
This bitch salty Trump didn't hire her after trying to suck his cock for 2 years.

Attached: 1545765451899.jpg (600x337, 40K)

So, give me the low down on coulter

Attached: 1553821110720.png (503x486, 135K)

Kushner played the key role during the ‘grab them by the pussy’ episode. He earned his spot.

She's a childless, coal burning cunt but damned if she doesn't lay down some true shit.

--->

Based auntie Ann

No one cares about what that dried up roastie is saying to sell her books.

Ann is a discord tranny

>She holds Trump accountable to his promises.
Obama promised to close Gitmo in the first year. Sometimes you can’t get what you want.

Anyone who still listens to Ann is a retard.

boomer, retard or both detected

Why are there genuine trump supporters again?

Remember when she was all over Romney?

Attached: Republican Fag.png (900x900, 271K)

What books? She hasn't written a book in a year because she knows shit is fucked to the point of no return, thanks in part to the great betrayer Trump.

And Obama should have been rightfully called out on that too, he was by some back in the day.

Ad hominem.
You're attacking the person making the argument rather than the argument itself.

Attached: 1551415283115.jpg (695x813, 136K)

I'd prefer romney over trump, both are liars and betrayers but at least romney isn't a fatass blowhard.

Back at you shill

Ann is a mother to us all.

The kikes are grateful Im sure.

Attached: The Wall was a metaphore.jpg (1436x609, 249K)

Ann Coulter still does support the original agenda Trump set out.
Trump is the one who's broken all his promises other than MUH BIG TAXCUT FOR THE RICH!!1

True, but she made a good point. Realizing that women don't have rights is more important though.

Surprised this thread didnt got nuked yet.

Attached: Get them Janny.png (1288x1288, 365K)

Ann is a stupid, baron, coal-burning woman.

Reminder: At the end of the day, they will ALWAYS say and do anything to ingratiate themselves and get attention.

She did it when Trump was an underdog candidate, now she's doing it when he's kicking ass and taking names.

Her motives are selfish and always have been.

Women in politics is, and always will be, a mistake.

>Stopped the Iran deal

This was Israel's agenda and did not benefit the U.S. in any single way you Jew jizz guzzling cock mongrel.

I will NEVER abandon president trump, no matter how many immigrants he floods this country with

Attached: 6466976F-2781-4BC7-A6F3-04D03455626F.jpg (960x960, 85K)

Who do you prefer, candidate Trump or president Trump?
Same name different person.

okay but none of that has had any tangible impact on the situation for whites in america and we know for a fact border crossings are still at catastrophic levels and they're all being released into the country.

i also wanna find good things about Trump but it's like.. ok.. a few bones here and there but nothing really good except maybe preventing war in Syria.

Ann Coulter is the voice of a generation. A generation of husband-less, childless, fame whoring shrews. Ann Coulter LOL

That's very noble of her to save America for her black bulls.

Attached: ufxs.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

What kids/shills did he hire? Any actual proof?

I don't care if stopping Iran benefits Israel I love seeing their supreme leader shit bricks after chanting death to America. Tbh I start wondering how many of you Muslims are infiltrating us here trying to subvert and divide over the issue of king Islam nation getting fucked bare

Are there still people who listen to this spinster?

god she's so fine

Yeah, she has always loved black cock. Atleast she had the courtesy of not breeding with a black cock though, got to give her some credit for that, she loved the white race so much she refused indulging into her fetish to the point that it would create babies. How many coal burners can you say that for.

I enjoy seeing the death to America country get bent over. Who cares if it also benefits Israel

>says something objectively true
>hoes mad
Checks out. Gotta respect her ability to stay honest in these trying times where everyone thinks you have to either fellate Ziocons or fellate communists.

>Tbh I start wondering how many of you Muslims are infiltrating us here trying to subvert and divide over the issue
Yea son nothing Mussies here.
Thank Allah your president turned out to be a turbo kike lover to counterbalance us.

Attached: 1563568976742.png (1000x1122, 728K)

Damn I thought this shit was a joke but she really be riding that guy's dick. The weird thing is her body language presents him like some kind of prized animal of hers

Guy literally chants with schoolkids death to America. Tbh should just take the cuffs off and erase them from planet

whereas Trump just gets fucked by them instead

Until Trump builds the wall, Ann is going to continue to dog him; good for her!

She makes her money generating outrage. What else needs to be said? She's just doing her song and dance and cashing her shekels. Whether she's right or wrong doesn't change that she is a shitty person and doesn't care for her people any more than the money they can provide.

israel costs us trillions of dollars, iran saying whatever the fuck costs us nothing. thats why we care, kike.

Let’s start with Ivanka then?

fuck that asshole. needs to fight his own wars.

Attached: army_israel.jpg (382x497, 68K)

God I love Ann. Never stops holding Trump's feet to the fire.

>ANN COULTER
You forgot her title---Blacked Ann Coulter

Yea Man they hate those damn (((red necks))) and mcdonalds.
Clearly they hate you for your freedoms.

Attached: 1561132819193.png (747x631, 71K)

she realizes that Jar-Vanka is constantly whining
About "poor immigrants". "Musn't deport!!". The chief of staff that quit last year was the only guy that didnt let her come into the Oval Office and whine "Please, Daddy, dont deport them!" All day long. Q said " Blockade Removed" it was Jared, happy that Chief of Staff was leaving and they could kvetch about their liberal agenda all day.

There is this thing called testicles. I am pretty sure you don't know anything about them.

Attached: 1551219575544.png (1280x1280, 928K)

She's right though. It went from MAGA to NBJ

Nothin' but jews

Is this zoomer intellect? Books aren't like your basedvision, people buy books months and years after they are released. She generates outrage keeping her name and face in the eye of her audience and maybe some new fish. That sells more books and helps her land a few spots on the jewbox or write for some shitty rag or website.

She makes her money by saying shit, whatever shit works for here. She doesn't care about anything. Money and as she is a roastie probably attention too, that's all she's in it for.

Remind me how many kids did she pop out before menopause?

Attached: th (9).jpg (474x266, 31K)

You gotta love them Ann threads. Watching the Pedes have to whip out the
>COAL BURNER
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: pede gets mad if you ask about it.jpg (624x810, 123K)

Holy shit notorious mass shooter Wayne Lambright....

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-160118.png (1200x1920, 645K)

take their oil and make up the costs

>Latches onto a tweet nothing to do with her
Your popularity is gone Ann, stop coming here

Trump is a reality TV show star with the highest ratings.

>INCEL
>VIRGIN
>I BET YOU LOVE THE NIGGERS
He screeched while drying tears

Attached: 1551154055444.jpg (1268x1056, 176K)

yea, you guys tried that one with iraq, not falling for it again moishe.

Trump fanboys crying and coping hard everyday:
No MAGA
No wall
Borders wide open
DACA still DACAing
Obamacare still there
No lock her up
Still a shitty economy
Stock market bubbles higher than ever.
Highest trade deficits
Troops still in Syria, Afghanistan, etc, etc.

Attached: I-Like-Yer-Style-Dude.jpg (700x715, 83K)

Ann Coulter supports this actually

FPBP

His daughter needs to fuck off though the other two have been ok

Fuck off Wayne

Look at all this projection.

Attached: 1504499234565.jpg (780x763, 318K)

This doesnt disprove anything she said.

>SHUT UP JEB
>IS NOT A FENCE
>HAVE EVEN READ THE DICTIONARY DEFINITION
>FUCK YOU JEB

Attached: 1548646638456.png (600x318, 87K)