COLD CALLING

I'm a beaner who cold calls gringos 70 hours a week to sell them shit.
AMA

Attached: 1212.jpg (441x800, 101K)

are you sure you have the right number

I bet that fucking sucks

What do you sell? Fake passports?

whats cold call ?

I highly doubt you manage to sell anything. You shilling Kirbys or what?

I want everything on the dollar menu , not asking for alot.

Attached: 1563781810503s.jpg (248x250, 5K)

I call gringos. What do gringos need a passport for?
I'm still selling you shit even if it's the wrong number.
Nah, making gringoys' blood boil it's fun.
It's not much but I make 3k usd a month. :)

Attached: 231.jpg (700x786, 177K)

Sorry sir, we've removed the dollar menu due to the minimum wage increase. Pick something else.

at least you're on the right side of the border jose

Say gringo one more time and I'm knocking your spic teeth out

Randomly calling people, with no knowledge of who they are, and trying to sell them things. Only an idiot would give a beaner a credit card number over the phone. Smells like a scam.

no, typically the answer you guys have is, "i believe i am calling ___ _____"

guess what happens next

Green goy

Attached: 12222.jpg (700x776, 149K)

Free college instead of miga

Gringo here. Nice try

Why do beaners have such small dicks?

Attached: 1557445356811.png (125x125, 3K)

Buy this bullshit you dumb fucking goy

This is politics, how?

Is it easier to get the boomer faggots to sign up for email newsletters nowadays, or do you not do that? Used to do similar shit a long time ago, and getting their email on file was part of the job. "We totally wont share it with other companies trying to sell you shit or anything"

Buy my bullshit please goy

ok manlet.

I am calling bullshit. There is no way you yield 3k USD a month working a remote sales job, cold calling all day.

Share it with moth ass d

Gotta love those dumb fuck boomers. always put money on my pocket thanks to them.

Attached: 22222221.jpg (672x800, 115K)

When is my butt plug arriving? You said it would ship last week.

I start doing my best bane impersonation?

Good

Why are you calling 70 hours a week? Why isn't your sales pipeline full to where you only have time to prospect new business opportunities an hour or two a day? Why are you shitty at your job? Why are you still in sales when you have demonstrably proven you do not understand a sales cycle?

It's 70 hours a week mang.

Attached: jia-lissa-kristina-soul-12.jpg (1500x1001, 277K)

i need twenty burritos paco, STAT!
es un nessasario vente burritos puto.

You work 70 hours per week and only make US$3k/month? That sucks. Try timeshare sales in one of the beach resort towns, that used to pay pretty well.

I’m not a beaner, and I use call blocking. Get fucked!

wow, 1 gringoy uses call blocker. it's not like i do 300 calls an hour or something :(

Hey beanerbro, is it true that every vendor on the beaches of Cancun will sell you drugs?

There are plenty who make five and ten times this amount coldcalling people remotely.

Smuggling burritos across the sea ay? I have an eye for burritos compa. I dont think this compensation is legitimate enough i vend burritos tottally unmarked through my sun satellite

Do people actually buy tacos over the phone?

No rats allowed waco

Shit tier drugs but for the most part yes.

> $3000/month
>70 hrs/week x 4 weeks = 280 hrs/month
>$3000 ÷ 280 = $10.70/hr

I'm confused. Is OP braging?

Attached: 1530161250204.jpg (250x239, 13K)

You would know, white boy. Your demographic literally has the majority of homos. It just so happens you are too cucked (just in your nature) to own up to it therefore many of you are in the closet. At least the gay non white men own up to their faggotry.

Donde esta casa de pepe?

Sure, prepare to be killed if things gone wrong because beaners are low IQ and will not understand what you try to say

The tacos dont exist its burritos

What kind of trash are you selling? Im interested.

This is the top 1% tier in Mexico

again i said it's not much, for you perhaps. but i live like a king so.
i'm calling gringoys at the moment btw.

How do you stand all the boomers yelling at you?

According to wikipedia south of PA

Who the fuck cares what you do you smelly cunt, fuck off get butchered by the closest cartel before i take out a loan from my local bank to fly over there and do it myself

Yeah I made twice that at half the hours over a decade ago working in boiler rooms in Vientiane and Phnom Penh. And I suck at phone sales. OP is getting ripped off. Much better sales opportunities out there.

Oh that's right, I forgot how fucking poor Mexico was. Good job, OP. You made it!

Attached: 1523558245195.png (404x696, 264K)

If you buy weed from them, it will be crappy weed. Easier to just bring edibles and concentrates with you.

Go away russia taco bell is gunna get mad and start racing to raise prices

The beaner does this job so he can help his whore mother retire from fucking donkeys all day.

God is THE host not you goy

Attached: 1563838072742s.jpg (250x164, 6K)

Yeah and I'm sure weed is plentiful down there. I ment like coke and shit.

How many people hang up as soon as they hear that beaner accent?

>has to take out a loan to afford a plane ticket
>thinks he’s in any position to threaten anyone

You're the pain the ass reason why we need call blocking.

Were touching on something here.

I fuck Mexican girls all the time. Mostly cause they love white men with uncut cocks.

It's gotten so bad, I'm even hot for chubby, 30yo mestizos now.

How long have you been in MCA

It's shit tier coke. Some of the worst I have ever had.

>who could
Why aren't you?

Merchant Cash Advance, all you need is a sole member LLC, a phone, computer, and ISO agreements and willingness to grind

You can make stupid money off of a single deal if you’re good or find someone who needs funds fast.

Like you can find a 100K deal to a business owner at 10 points and charge a 10% fee and walk away with 20 grand

Cold calling is for people who don't know how to market.

What product do you sell?
How often do you close a sale?
Do you use any strategies to convince people?

>again i said it's not much, for you perhaps. but i live like a king so.
>i'm calling gringoys at the moment btw.

TFW I forward all unknown numbers to a local ICE office

Attached: MV5BMTQwMDQ0NDk1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDcxOTExNg@@._V1_.jpg (1411x2048, 853K)

Gringo nerd

I had no idea gringos still talked to beaners.

Patel? FUCK YOU

Attached: 61586534_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Why do all Mexicans have such a huge inferiority complex? Spics seem to draw cosmic pleasure from American suffering, while Americans just want you to clamp the border and get your shit together so we could be friends. Is it a height thing?

We are taking your country, gringos. Soon the whole Burgerland will be ours, and then we'll take out the niggers, the chinks, the arabs, all amerifags and the jews to become an empire again.

Attached: 7_IyDhCN_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)