How can the Democrats fuck up this bad?

How can the Democrats fuck up this bad?

Attached: 28EEB074-7931-4EA0-AFF2-D2CB012D7D40.jpg (728x807, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-emoluments/us-appeals-court-hands-win-to-trump-in-hotel-emoluments-case-idUSKCN1U51VZ
edition.cnn.com/2019/07/12/politics/trump-organization-federal-prosecutors/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>what are Ongoing Investigations

into you being a faggot?

Guy who worked all day here. What happened?

They're paid to lose. They're controlled opposition. Do people seriously not get this? Both parties serve the donor class, the rest is just theatrics.

Easily. Watch who they give the nomination to. They’re so high on their own bullshit, they can’t see what they are doing wrong.

The most embarrassing thing I’ve seen in a while. Imagine your senile grandpa being brought out in front of people who know what they’re talking about and stumbling through making himself look terrible.
I almost felt bad for him.

Attached: 10F7CFC1-50C9-4E43-9DF6-E2000C130B58.gif (607x609, 514K)

All the worlds a stage.

Attached: E25-E0-CB5-7498-4-DC5-86-F7-4756-A8-F858-C1.jpg (578x800, 97K)

So what we expected lol good deal. Any salt yet?

this whole episode has really illustrated for me just how partisan media and politics in this country has gotten.
both sides are busy crowing about what a massive win this was for them.

keep in mind that this is all just a show to keep you plebs occupied while they turn the country to shit in a bipartisan way.

Yes, the surveillance and 3 year investigation has yielded so much.

Attached: 1544077788692.gif (640x640, 1.64M)

Omg I’m so glad I had to go to the dentist today. Every major network was in tears calling it a disaster and twitter couldn’t even spin it. It was so sad and gratifying. At one point Louie Ginger gets the whole crowd to laugh in his face because he sounds so dumb. Look it up it’s almost to much.

Gohmer

Sorry I can’t comment on that at this time. It’s not within my purview

they dont want the executive branch. they want the senate. trump is sort of like g.w.bush. a warmonger who says funny things. he is a straw man and any trump supporter who doesnt know he sold out is delusional

they just want the senate and hold the house. how do you achieve that? fuck up on trump attacks and back down from actual things that could end him like the dnc going pro israel so the masses dont have a anti israel side to pick and attacking the administration and existing republicans at a state level which wont be talked about here mostly because its not national news worthy most of the time

why? comedy central and all the spin offs of the daily show. its not profitable to have the executive branch. CNN even rebounded a little after trump won . the television industry is way more profitable that movies. advertisers pay more. now this is on the decline but politicians are the last to know and the core leadership isnt as forthright about this little tidbit. why does that matter? campaign funding and how often funds are misused . all the politicians do it and only a few are ever called out on it. bernie bought a house and a car after shitting the bed. he couldnt afford any of that before the election cycle of 2016. comedy central would fund the democrats by itself in 2008 easily if it chose to do so. thats why they cast a nigger net with all the spin offs with people who were on the daily show. its failed but they want that reliable revenue stream

Democrats are dumb as fuck

They have lost control of their mob. The demons are running loose and the people who made a deal with the devil are learning why you never do that.

Link?

Who was POTUS when the 2016 elections were hacked?

Attached: notgonna.jpg (1312x1000, 278K)

> warmonger

Which wars has he started?

Jesus christ that is painfully cute.

Attached: 090124-serious-business.jpg (410x338, 22K)

Now a kot thread.

Attached: 1353165283273.gif (350x146, 1022K)

>a warmonger
I guess that's why they were complaining about how his strike killed no one in Sirya and why he decided to not attack Iran.

Lmao. Mueller went on a 3-year fishing trip and came back empty-handed. It is over. Stop coping.

>warmonger
yeah how many wars has Trump started? Obama was on 3 by this time in his term you jackass.

Checked. Obama winning in 2008 with control of the House and a Senate Supermajority convinced them that they had won forever and always and the mean old Republicans were done forever. So they proceeded to act as though they would never lose power. And when they did it caught them of guard. The went forward believing that even though Trump had won, they could still take him down, that some loophole, trickery or skullduggery would bring him down and they could go back to the way things were. They can't accept that this is political shift of tectonic plates moving into new alignment. And they're still grasping at straws, trying to turn back the clock to when they lost it all.

>the party of catladies, trannies, niggers, and spics are retarded
Who would have though?

he was holding a press conference assuring us that hacking the election was impossible.

Attached: 1401973091578.jpg (720x960, 197K)

They had nothing to begin with TO fuck up.

Incredible. So many clips going around of anthrax Bob being completely crucified by Jordan and ratcliff. I don't think the Democrats got in anything that didn't involve Bob saying trump wasn't exonerated

Oh shit Lel they must have got their shit pushed in if faggots are seething this hard.

>warmonger
>launched a middle strike on Syria that killed no one
>has had peace Talks with North Korea
>has refused to starts war with Iran
whut

By not knowing how shit works outside their bubble.

Almost. And then you remember 9/11, and the WMD lies, and the anthrax botch, and U1...

kek

Did he?
He proved Trump was willing to work with the Russians, lied about his business, and persuaded staff to lie.

>a politician's political victories are my victories

Attached: 1514351079639.png (403x448, 53K)

C O P E

Attached: 1338998177275.gif (420x178, 403K)

>what are Ongoing Investigations

The biggest investigations just ended, 2 closed in the past 2 weeks:

>Emolluments case against Trump closed with no charges

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-emoluments/us-appeals-court-hands-win-to-trump-in-hotel-emoluments-case-idUSKCN1U51VZ

>Campaign Finance Case against Trump closed with no charges

edition.cnn.com/2019/07/12/politics/trump-organization-federal-prosecutors/index.html

Attached: 1452956475449.png (572x380, 231K)

what are you going to do when he wins 2020 and is never impeached? are you going to kill yourself? i am worried man

>Willing. *CLAP* To. *CLAP* Work. *CLAP* With. *CLAP* Russians!!
I would have thought that's part of his job description. 2020 will be glorious. So much salt.

3rd emoluments dropped, for the record.
2nd move for impeachment failed.
The man has divine protection.

Attached: 1541104328142.png (1920x1080, 3.33M)

this is honestly surreal. i spend a lot of time on democrat sites as well and they are all acting like it's all they needed for impeachment to begin. both republicans and democrats think that this was a huge win for them. it's like people in this country live in different realities.

Who do you think will win the democratic primary?

communists and generally femen infected zogbots literally live in a programmed existence dictated by global jewry, they cannot perceive reality in any sense, and their use of the intellect and will is darkened to an almost necrotic point

whoever the democratic machine has predetermined to prop up as the fated candidate to lose 2020, doesnt really matter since their offering pool is so disgustingly low quality

>warmonger
Stopped right there. I'm pretty sure the rest of your post was just fantasy lah-lah land baby bullshit.

Attached: 1561831153409.jpg (509x616, 42K)

It’s really fucking bizzare, aside from frustrating. I don’t understand.

>How can the Democrats fuck up this bad?
They're Democrats. Haven't you been paying attention, user?

Attached: Scott_Adams_on_Trump_c20-0-880-502_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 43K)

Sorry, could you repeat the question?

I believe we can close that case without any further delay, user. He is indeed a giant faggot, and should be summarily executed within the week

I think rational dem party leadership has already written this election off as an L. Theyll use the primary to test out new ideas to see which direction to go in for 2024. Theyll give the nom to biden so he can lose and it doesnt poison one of their younger members who they could then use in 2024.

The democratic party doesnt actually know which direction to go in right now. They spent so long trying to warp reality that they dont even know what their voters actually want so they cannot appeal to enough people to make a viable platform.

It's not unlike how the Republicans were in 2016 but the difference is by now the Republicans already had a trump who the voters were rallying behind

I stand by what’s in the report

They failed to get a feel for what Mueller would say or even knew about "his" investigation before they threw him on the stand. He came across as though he wasn't involved in the day to day operations and has only vague knowledge with its dealings. He looked bumbling and didn't answer any questions with confidence or authority.

It was the exact opposite of what the Dems thought they were going to get: Confident, sweeping assertions of Trump's guilt and righteous indignation at DOJ handling of his report.

>warmonger

"IN-PEACH" 45

Attached: DX-ceBNXkAArmIy.jpg (1200x878, 108K)