New Netflix Series Will Expose Secretive Christian Group Controlling Washington

friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2019/07/24/new-netflix-series-will-expose-secretive-christian-group-controlling-washington/?utm_medium=webpush&utm_source=nonreligious&utm_campaign=FriendlyAtheist

Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=7knN2TXQPzw

So pol, why haven't you taken the Christian Question redpill yet?

Attached: evil trump.png (1248x637, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE
youtube.com/watch?v=M-ToNrUJcj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i am actually quite astonished at the magnitude of lies being told by mass media these days

>GIANT tracking link.
No. Have fun.

this isn't entertainment. why is netflix broadcasting this garbage?

>Christian Group Controlling Washington
>Christian

Attached: i hate it when russia interferes in our american elections aipac.png (640x629, 558K)

take one guess.

The writer of this netflix series ((( Jeff Sharlet ))) is a literal Jew writing how Christians secretly control the world. It is obviously yids are terrified so they are going the route of more subversive tactics to divert attention away from themselves

Attached: jeff sharlet.jpg (1400x1400, 201K)

Haha.
Good one.

>why are our subscribers leaving us?
yes, I wonder too

Not a single word about Jesuits.
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this.

Jesuits? Arent those just some branch of catholics that larp around in brown robes with a shaved head????????????

Evangelicals are an odd bunch, they care about end of the
world fabricated myth story, entirely OC to their subculture
than about Jesus or Bible or anything from Christian
traditions.

>Those UTM parameters
Anyway. Christians? Really? You know damn well what ethnoreligious group rules Washington and it ain't the christcucks.

I didn't know it was still the 1980s.

Isn't the belief that a powerful and hidden religious cabal is secretly controlling politics one of the warning signs groups like the ADL and SPLC use for identifying radical extremism? Or does that only count if you name the Jew?

>Christians control America
better watch out or they'll protect freedom and advocate for peace, love and understanding.

(((the family)))

(((good goy watch our Netflix shows)))

Directed by (((Jesse Moss)))

larry charles is another one

>a secretive cabal of christians control the world
> an international and cosmopolitan tribe that controls banking, criminalizes anyone who dares mention it their christian heritage as anti-christianites
Yawn, it's jews.

Never forget the 6 million Christians.

>(((Christians)))

This is such a fucking meme. Did we enter another dimension when 2012 rolled around? I swear to god reality wasn't this fucking insane a decade ago.

(((christian)))

Attached: 1558954423927.jpg (793x683, 62K)

>I-it's the christians goy, th-they control everything
Yawn, this old stereotype

Attached: GodHatesJews.png (1084x656, 283K)

came here to post this.
The audacity...

Intersectionalists doing what intersectionalists do, if this surprises you at all, you are not thinking.

As a 31 year old boomer, I suspect we got kicked into another timeline by 9/11 fucking up our collective consciousness.

Attached: 1555016557494.jpg (1879x1163, 221K)

A secret (((Christian))) group, eh? Like the “Christians” who burnt down Rome?

Do you mean christian or ZOG?

Attached: AIPAC italians.jpg (800x766, 258K)

Remember when the documentary about Israel buying lawmakers was literally banned from being broadcast in America?

The absolute state of muttland.
youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE

Attached: the-lobby-independent.png (983x369, 92K)

32 year old boomer here. 9/11 fucked everything up. You can trace all this fuckery to the point where it makes you wonder if the terrorists did win.

Why on Earth would I be surprised that the Elite that rules the USA are Christians? The majority of the US population is Christian. That's like being surprised that Jews run Israel. Or that UAE is controlled by Muslims.

On my mudda's eyes Tone, wooden fuckin' doors

Why is it ok to expose Christians but not jews or Islamists? You cant even deny the holocaust let alone make a fucking netflix series about it

who is profiting from this?

Attached: 1556552610115.jpg (1912x2541, 718K)

damn christians starting wars in the middle east and selling our tech to china truly these people are worse than hitler.

You know, I can't blame any failings on it, but it sure as shit put us down a dark and awful path as a country and what it did to the world. And yes, the terrorists won.

Attached: 1522371364337.jpg (594x407, 48K)

Attached: 1563932375389.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

>Not a single word about Jesuits.
confirmed garbage then

>Christians
but user they dont even believe in Christ

Jews make a movie about their puppets lol

Ay Tone, why they callin' dem Christians if they readin' from the Torah?

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-185235.jpg (1419x811, 835K)

same. its always been that way but now we have the internet to exchange information about it.

the sad thing is so many people still have their thumbs up their asses and don't question anything even with the information available.

>?utm_medium=webpush&utm_source=nonreligious&utm_campaign=FriendlyAtheist
Thank you for the tracking link. But why did you guys call the viral campaign for Jow Forums "FriendlyAtheist"?

It's depressing honestly. Not only that, but I was very politically active from about 2003 to 2012, and nothing we were fighting about then matters at all anymore.

Are (((They))) really trying to pin shit on a CHRISTIAN conspiracy?

Attached: D5GU6I6W0AEFSUa.jpg (1027x572, 79K)

Even though Christians are 80% of the country, SCOTUS is mostly Jews and Catholics

>secretive Christian group
>otherwise known as the Jew

Jesuits are the Jews of Catholics. The current pope is a Jesuit and he's the most kiked one we've had in a long time

LMFAO

Attached: 1502311068873.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

>they control washington
>having done nothing ever but organize the national prayer breakfast
>and tell republicans what they want to hear about greed

Yep

Jesuits, Jews and Masons, are the 3 that control ze West (the world arguably)

OTO and deeper cults are where they all fuck each other and kids.

It's called the Vatican.
The Zionists are their dogs.

Attached: (14)_Mark_Passio_-_The_Cult_Of_Ultimate_Evil_-_Order-Followers_&_The_Destruction_Of_The_Sacred_F (598x446, 414K)

These kikes are actually trying to make it seem like Christians are the big bad guys running the world. Holy shit, democrats are going to eat this up.

Attached: (14)_De-Mystifying_The_Occult,_Part_II_–_Jay_Parker_–_Time_Of_Decision_-_YouTube_-_2019-07-24_19 (411x378, 264K)

>Activate Jewish deflection shield
>Initiating Scape goat sequence
Reminds me of when NEOCON JEWS had direct control over Bush but the (((media))) claimed Christians were his biggest supporters

They're probably going with the evangelicals, the very surface level shit.

Whilst most of such, are Jesuits and Masons, who work with the Jewish cabal. This is the deeper level.

>2019
>being a Netflix subscriber

Attached: 1562708486575.gif (320x240, 3.54M)

didn't Alex Jones get banned from the internet over shit like this?

Attached: ipu2Jja.jpg (900x506, 72K)

everyone should downvote the shit out of the trailer

>Netflix Series Will Expose
and that was all I needed to read to know what ever they put on your TV it will be false

Religion comes from the Latin religiō.

(((The Terrorists))) won. Its all a show they only won if you believe they did. They made a fatal error giving us the Internet. We will win we always did. Jews are just a test to be overcome.

Yep. And hit the comments section hard.
Oyyy Christians control the United States!
Meanwhile:
Abortion
Gay rights
Trannies
Record low church attendance
Hollywood anti-Christian propaganda

Oyyyyyy

Well, I think it could be said those Semitic terrorists did win the first test, to use a sports analogy. But it ain't over till it's over, to quote an American athlete.

at that age you should have figured out by now that was a combination of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and the Emergency Banking Act of 1933, but you're most likely a victim of infant genital mutilation which caused you brain damage and the reason why you're so goddamned slow

>Christian Group
that's it..I think I've had enough now..

Attached: 1553631866989.png (644x942, 97K)

it's funny they're actually making anti-christian documentaries while trying to pass anti-bds/and-antisemitism blasphemy laws in america
the audacity is mind boggling

Attached: npckike.jpg (600x600, 50K)

Jesuit Houses:
>House of Borja
>House of Breakspeare
>House of Somaglia
>House of Orsini (Orso)
>House of Conti
>House of Chigi
>House of Colonna
>House of Farnese
>House of Medici
>House of Gaetani
>House of Pamphili
>House of Este
>House of Aldobrandini

This is just do divert from kikes

I'm doing my part, fellow Leaf. Are you?

Attached: AwesomeScreenshot-39-The-Family-It-s-Not-About-Faith-It-s-About-Power-Official-Trailer-Netflix-YouTu (857x75, 12K)

>utm_campaign=FriendlyAtheist

>utm_source=nonreligious

>utm_medium=webpush

Attached: 1559964007838.jpg (675x432, 71K)

The worse are the people still supporting Netflix by having subscriptions or viewing their propaganda, especially if they're fucking so called red pilled.

Jews are just full on projecting at this point.

Absolutely shameless... the absolute chutzpah of these netflix kikes to make something like this... the ADL and AIPAC would be losing their minds if HBO produced something similar that broken down Zionism and the power of the Jews

Jews were put here as a challenge to find the real ones. Think of perspective and god, it supersedes all so he wills it all. Why would he put us in this utterly comprised position unless finding the darkness makes you more powerful as you fins balance. Some of the thoughts in your head you will never have words for, it doesn't matter follow it. Filthy Jews don't realise they are pawns they believe their evil is eternal but its not. We exist think about that, we won it all bro enjoy it embrace the pain it makes you stronger.

>>House of Wops

Imagine being enough of a cuck to pay money for this garbage.

What the fuck would you know about evangelicals?

I've been attending an Evangelical Lutheran Church for 30 years and not once was the end of the world mentioned.

It happens when it happens. That is what we are taught. We do not obsess over it. Do not confuse us for those Zionist morons who are the useful idiots of the neo-cohens.

More demonisation of Christians from Jews.
>B-B-BUT user NON Christians love Jews and give them money and hkjfdahjoajnj
Yeah, Zionists are in no way shape or form, Christians. Just as all the homo pedos and masons that infiltrated Catholicism aren't real Catholics.
THIS SHIT has been going on for 100 years in the west, constant denigration and deconstruction of Christianity whilst Buddhism, Atheism, Paganism, Judaism, Islam and even Satanism get treated with kid gloves, and often times are promoted all over media.
Even the few pro-Christian films and docus that are produced usually are filled with non-Christian subversion and blasphemies!
FUCK I don't care if you Catholic or Prod, stop sitting back and taking it you pussies!

Well, if they're referring to the kike loving Evangelicals then they're right.

>Do not confuse us for those Zionist morons who are the useful idiots of the neo-cohens
why don't you explain it then..who are these absolute shill churches like the guy who trunews was talkin bout last a couple weeks ago

jews?

I don't know what trunews is or what they said.

I'm telling you, what we do is Commune on Sunday mornings and just provide for the needy. Nothing more than that. We sing and cook food for homeless.

How is that possibly considered malicious?

added mine..even though I'd never watch jewflix

>Inclusion and diversity – As Christ’s church, we value the richness of God’s creation and offer a radical welcome to all people, appreciating our common humanity and our differences. We are a church that does not view diversity as a barrier to unity. We recognize and will challenge dynamics of power and privilege that create barriers to participation and equity in this church and society – for women, people of color, minority ethnic groups, people with disabilities, people who are marginalized or living in poverty, and the LGBTQ community.
Straight from ECLA site.
I bet if I did even a surface dive i'd find the sponsoring of migration.

No one pays attention to the ECLA. We just take their money.

I read this book 15 years ago. Good book. Read it newfags.

Satanists/dark occultists are running the show globally.

46:42
youtube.com/watch?v=M-ToNrUJcj4

How many of those migrants do you think attend our churches? They end up on government assistance near some industrial park. There is like one black guy who goes to my church and he is the groundskeep. Everyone else is Germanic.

We're not part of some conspiracy. Just God's humble servants.

It's like their trying to tell us it wasn't the jews the whole time.

Thinking there is one group distracts you from the fact that there are MULTIPLE GROUPS TUGGING FOR CONTROL OVER YOU AT ALL TIMES.

The corporations and the government are basically renovating the churches across the country in exchange for peace while large quanities of cheap labor is imported and deposited into your cities near industrial areas.

If you people actually attended your churches and repaired them, if you people actually participated in society instead of playing video games and watching tv 5 hours a night, you could have prevented it. You chose this.

Sayin its the Jews literally is saying Jews are so fucking smart that they own your ass and you can't do shit about it.

we knew (((they))) had a tight leash on nigflix, but this projection, oh my. its like the riddler or something leaving clues

delete this

mamma mia!