Estonia

This is Estonian woman and she doesnt mix with niggers or wh*te dogs, only Finno-Ugrics. Stay away

Attached: Tiiu_Kuik.jpg (800x533, 46K)

*Ahem*
Fuck Sweden.

Where is Estonia? Seriously, did you just invent a whole country and post this Amerimutt female's pic?

I want someone from Estonia to tell me the difference between them Latvia and Lithuania

Attached: 1501304499752.png (1456x1772, 355K)

not so fast, estonian

Attached: holup.png (227x280, 110K)

she looks like an uptight cunt

Based

Attached: 1561548960462.png (1024x635, 1.13M)

Mutt does not know geography. Now that is something new

Attached: jared.jpg (526x614, 33K)

So you're not the same as the estonian oil driller? Interesting

Attached: 1520286929505.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

Who the fuck cares about your gay ass stalactites

Your countries are irrelevant to the world. There's no need to know anything about Finland or Estonia.

Attached: 1489400299548.jpg (501x585, 157K)

What's the secret for memorizing which country is Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania? All three are oblong circular Baltic countries and for the life of me I can remember which is which. I think Estonia is closest to Finland, the Latvia, and then Lithuania because it used to be part of Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth

You could learn something from us, Jorge

Attached: 1562676206754.jpg (2272x6676, 4M)

I dont think you can point any European country on map that isnt Germany, France or UK

To be fair I used to mix Latvia and Lithuania when I was younger. Just look at the map and I'm sure you'll learn to remember. If you are over 20 year old and can not name every single country in the world on the map then you have brainlet levels of common knowledge

Attached: finnish-women1.jpg (554x800, 122K)

>Czech very "dishonest"
No, they just need all the money they can get to keep their model tier women happy.

I've seen

Attached: Czech Girls.jpg (177x250, 6K)

Different language, different culture and genetically different however they have big amount of superior N haplogroup too

>Geography is not hard
I agree with this. Our schools are designed to pump out loyal NPCs that won't question our shit foreign policy though, user.

Foreign policy is life and death for your Euros. It's merely a hobby for us.

Attached: NPC6.png (1808x1088, 104K)

she was made from day one for ANGLO COCK

>If you are over 20 year old and can not name every single country in the world on the map then you have brainlet levels of common knowledge
Go ahead and name all 195. Ill wait.

Loyal soldiers of ZOG don't need to understand foreign policy. Actually understanding geopolitics and stuff like that would make you question your masters so I completely understand why the US school system produces sheeple.

Attached: 1528957669384.jpg (1280x1869, 611K)

user, it's not hard. Ignoring sub-Saharan Africa as it's completely irrelevant.

Schools have trained you to think it's hard so the average US citizen won't question our next big "intervention"

Attached: 1497902578788.jpg (4837x3225, 1.85M)

Which country has the best women?

Attached: jessusolar.jpg (640x796, 87K)

Who cares if it's irrelevant or not. It's comfy and safe.

Bet you start clapping and say God bless America each time after Tyrone and Miguel cum on your wife's face too.

Fucking Gook Moot

I don't care enough if you believe some random anonymous Finnish guy knows geography for me to waste that much time. Believe it or not it is quite common outside containment continent to know stuff about this planet we live on

If you look into her eyes, you can truly see that she is thinking about the seed from the BDC, her jaw dropped because she has her eyes on a SCANDI BVLL

You might not like it, but thats how the world works. All women want the SCANDI BVLL seed.

>Muh le based gun grabber meme
KYS shill.

Exactly this. In Colonial times, Ben Franklin believed the average American was better read than most European nobility. Whether true or not, we stayed out of your shit.

Now we're braindead Iphone retards and all you get is
>"Who cares we can totally wreck you kek."

Attached: Sad.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>tulsi on Twitter
>WHY ARENT WE BOMBING
>tulsi in the debates 3 years later
>WHY ARE WE BOMBING
>BRING TROOPS HOME
>TRUMP IS A WARMONGER

Attached: trump2020.png (960x819, 53K)

Where did Dannebrog come from

Evidently you don't understand how psychology works, or you do, and you're actually a subversive kike deliberately trying to push people using reverse psychology.

>safe
Yeah, Russia doesn't exist.

Thank you for restoring some of my long lost faith to burgers. I don't really hate you guys but sometimes it is hard to be hopeful about the future when the levels of ignorance are so high. Jow Forums does not usually help with that

Attached: telttasiili.jpg (700x700, 142K)

We alone have the reserve of 800 000 soldiers. Vlad does not need our clay that badly

Attached: finpepe.jpg (353x357, 116K)

I’m Catalonian my gf is Estonian

Stay mad

You're welcome Finn-bro. Although stay skeptical of us; our average facebook/reddit tier normie is even worse than what you see on Jow Forums.

Attached: Salute 8.jpg (736x778, 122K)

Based

Attached: Finn_ski_troops.jpg (800x569, 66K)

>Estonian woman and she does
>Fuck
>tell me
>fast
>cunt
>fuck
>secret for memorizing
>learn
>think
>younger
>need all the money they can get to keep
>superior
>pump
>COCK
>knowledge
>Loyal soldiers
>trained you
>the best women
>comfy and safe
>Fucking

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

I avoid those places like plague because I don't like black pills

Attached: 3791e17b.jpg (219x240, 7K)