Thank this faggot for letting niggers loose on the American public

Attached: download (1).jpg (201x251, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3vO9B811ge0
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8319858/Abraham-Lincoln-wanted-to-deport-slaves-to-new-colonies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was a hero

>Thank this faggot for letting niggers loose on the American public
That's not a picture of Lincoln you faggot.

Attached: Tears in eyes from laughing.jpg (900x900, 82K)

He sent out the national guard to ensure that niggers got in to huwite schools.

Was literally controlled opposition from the New Deal era Democrats.

His biological mom was allegedly a mullatto i heard

All our leaders are garbage. The one good one was Hitler, so of course (((they))) couldn’t let that happen.

Lincoln wanted to deport them. Thank that faggot John Wilks Booth.

He didn't create the welfare state, you fucking niggers. That was LBJ with his War on Poverty.

He was also the guy who authorized Operation Wetback, the biggest deportation of illegals in the 20th century. He also used his exit from office to alert the entire nation to the Military-Industrial Complex.

Niggers weren’t a problem when they were kept chained up.

>Lincoln wanted to deport them
No he fucking didn't.
And every Yankee bastard who claims this should be shot.

Terrible Dutch jew

Only non retarded post in the thread so far.

OP is a faggot.

That's not LBJ tho
Eisenhower made the interstates so he's cool imo

To be fair he had to deal with Val Valiant Thor during his presidency and the alien probably told him to do it. Don't know who Val Valiant Thor is?
youtu.be/3vO9B811ge0
So blame that gay nigger from space.

Attached: 1542405829993.gif (500x375, 628K)

Niggers were here before Lincoln.

yep
pretty big disappointment

LBJ is the only correct answer to the question of where niggerism originated in America.

*Emphasis - NIGGERism.

That motherfucker is responsible for destroying great American cities.

based.

Lincoln set them free though.
To trick hand wringing Yankees the war wasn't about taxes.

True facts. Lincoln wanted to deport them.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8319858/Abraham-Lincoln-wanted-to-deport-slaves-to-new-colonies.html

The welfare state was created in the 1860s with the homestead acts. He also wasn't against the MIC but was telling the public to get used to it out of Cold War necessity.

He changed his mind. He advocating giving niggers the vote in his last ever speech which is what drove Booth to kill him.

watch his final state of the union speech.
he tried to warn everyone

Lincoln literally said he would let the South keep slaves if they remained in the union.
What you're quoting is revisionist bullshit that Yankees spout to make themselves feel better.

Attached: TERRIBLE-SWEDISH-JEW.jpg (500x431, 89K)

Blaxxx in the 40s and 50s were doing just fine. They kept to themselves, actually worked, no welfare, high dual parent households (higher than even whites) in urban environments.

There's a difference between being black and being a nigger and it was LBJ who turned blacks into Niggers.

The demographics and the results of the entire 60s (BOOMER) political experiment are irrefutable.

I'm going to do that right now user

NIggers will always be Niggers.
LBJ just set them free to be who they really are.

>The welfare state was created in the 1860s

No.

You're 100 years off.

That's just being stupid and intellectually lazy. Look up my points. You'll see a number of things:
- High employment
- High marriage rates
- Self-segregration

LBJ is the one who fucking RUINED it all.

All of this information is hidden on the Internet.

I had a feeling he was a kike with all his "global community" talk

Their population was growing exponentially under slavery because it increased the wealth of the plantation owner. What if we had another war with Britain while there still was slavery and they armed the Blacks, like they did in the Revolutionary war and 1812? Having a large population of a hostile, alien race is never good.

No the real truth is that Niggers are who they are.
Look at Africa for confirmation.
Giving them the vote and welfare just freed them to be who they really are.
A backward tribal people that have basement temperature IQs.

It was the lazy southerners who brought them here in the first place.

when are you going to realize that the word yankee is a yiddish name?

Fuck you he gave us the interstate system. One of the more important legislations/projects of the 20th century

Boomerpilled

It's more likely Dutch.
Either a slang for "John Cheese" Or Janneke.

It's jewish you fucking moron, I know jews named Yankee

Attached: misc (64).jpg (750x829, 87K)

I think you mean his farewell speech, where he warns the American public about the military industrial complex. That speech is the only reason why the MIC is not dismissed as a "far right conspiracy theory" today so I'm thankful for him. And don't forget that integration was his biggest regret.

Who the hell is he? President Eisenhower?

Wrong.

The Eisenhauer (German for "iron hewer/miner") family migrated from Karlsbrunn in Nassau-Saarbrücken, to America, first settling in York, Pennsylvania, in 1741, and in the 1880s moving to Kansas.[5] Accounts vary as to how and when the German name Eisenhauer was anglicized to Eisenhower.[6] Eisenhower's Pennsylvania Dutch ancestors, who were primarily farmers, included Hans Nikolaus Eisenhauer of Karlsbrunn, who migrated to Lancaster, Pennsylvania, in 1741.[7]
Hans's great-great-grandson, David Jacob Eisenhower (1863–1942), was Eisenhower's father and was a college-educated engineer, despite his own father Jacob's urging to stay on the family farm. Eisenhower's mother, Ida Elizabeth (Stover) Eisenhower, born in Virginia, of German Protestant ancestry, moved to Kansas from Virginia. She married David on September 23, 1885, in Lecompton, Kansas, on the campus of their alma mater, Lane University.[8]
David owned a general store in Hope, Kansas, but the business failed due to economic conditions and the family became impoverished. The Eisenhowers then lived in Texas from 1889 until 1892, and later returned to Kansas, with $24 (equivalent to $669 in 2018) to their name at the time. David worked as a railroad mechanic and then at a creamery.[8] By 1898, the parents made a decent living and provided a suitable home for their large family.[9]

Yes

Son, Leafs are the mockery of the world.
And don't ever presume to tell a Southerner you know more about his culture than he does.

thank you old fart, america will be blacker than brazil in my lifetime
Jesus christ were doomed

>The welfare state was created in the 1860s with the homestead acts.
Then why were black families doing better financially for most of the 20th century up to the 1960s? Explain how the homestead acts didn't prevent their upward mobility that was swiftly gutted by Johnson's OEO.
>He also wasn't against the MIC but was telling the public to get used to it out of Cold War necessity.
Here's the literal quote
>"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."
You're a nigger if you think that means "live with it".

>Having a large population of a hostile, alien race is never good.
hm

If we are stuck with niggers, might as well educate them so they can be productive in some way. The real problems started with welfare. Niggers were relatively well-behaved before then.

most southerners were hard working agricultural workers doing similar jobs to slaves, you absolute brainlet. a tiny percentage of the south actually owned land and slaves. neck yourself.

I disagree. They shouldnt have access to schooling. In all honesty, niggers shouldn't have the right to read or write.

Ike was a pencil pusher and bureaucrat, the real heroes were Patton and MacArthur. Ike allowed communism to take hold and then feebly warned about it.

he was a pawn of the banking cartel

Yeah, I'm sure that would fly today.

Except it didn't work. That's why you have common core. Because niggers are so fucking dumb, and everybody thinks we're all equal, so it's just a matter of "teaching blacks how to do mental math" for example. It's hurting the quality of education for everybody, not to mention you're wasting money.

Attached: 1528296319421.jpg (519x488, 76K)

Ike didn't like SCOTUS shitting the country up but he was intent that their orders wee followed. Ike didn't shit this country up. LBJ and succeeding Presidents with their immigration policies did.

2 niggers just broke into my home and stole my tv. woke up when they tried to break down security door upstairs to bedroom area. fuck all niggers to hell. called the cops and they were on scene in 5 minutes. was impressed by their response time

ps i am now shopping for a new tc that the insurance jew will pay for. any suggestions?

So you're basically ok with "whites" taking on the burden of educating negroids. We will never change their instinctual, animalistic desires. They are not human, but merely a cross between me and animal. The missing link...

the fuck man, you in SA or using proxy?

in sa. soon to be in usa

I hate niggers too. I didn't before I had any exposure to them.

Most of them are greedy, nosy, jealous, judgmental, violent, close-minded, treacherous, and generally lack redeeming qualities. The less I have to be around them the better desu

Ike first Zionist Mossad shillbilly

Good, get the fuck out of there

have $200k saved up. also have senpai in cali and florida. only thing is my mom wont leave and i cant go without her...

Thanks

you used wikijew as your source
you know nothing because you're a cutdick brain damaged trauma based mind control slave
dismissed