Climate change isn't re-

Climate change isn't re-

Attached: gn7ybtj53bc31.png (769x770, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1akI_yGSUlO_qEvrmrIYv9kHknq4&ll=51.58315612623403,-78.42971706373305&z=3
scientificamerican.com/article/ice-core-data-help-solve/
icestories.exploratorium.edu/dispatches/big-ideas/ice-and-sediment-cores/index.html
cnn.com/2019/07/19/us/june-2019-hottest-on-record/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>summer isn't ho-

just colour the map in green then if it means so much to you, retard

EUROKEKS BTFO HAHAHAHA

It's been absolutely gorgeous for us this year
Few hot days here and there but la niña dumps rain on us every other day
Longest green season I've seen

>europeans will have to install air conditioners
OH NO

The current extremely hot summer in Europe has more to do with hot air from Africa blown over to us than with climate change. However, I see some anecdotal evidence: we have a bunch of lakes in my city, and when I was a kid (like 35 years ago, I'm 46 now) it was normal that they were frozen so thoroughly that city council allowed ice skating on them. The last couple decades this has never happened anymore, on average winters got milder and summers got hotter. So I'm inclined to believe in climate change. How much humans contribute to it is another question, but if that kind of discussion raises more awareness of industry polluting the environment, that's a good thing from my point of view.

0 proof climate change is man made

Chicago was under a mile of ice a mere 10,000 years ago.
>it’s 1.6 degrees warmer on average since 1928
So fucking boring.

Anyone saying that climate change isnt real is a retard, those who claim it's man made is equally retarded.

The planet has warming and cooling periods, and no one summer or heat wave is indicative of either
It's been very hot here on the East coast of US but if you look at the records there were heat waves that were 10-15 degrees hotter 30 years ago, and much cooler summers more recently

>that's a good thing
I'm more inclined to think the EU will use climate change as an excuse for a new tax on air: you breath, you produce co2, etc.
They want to pass the fact that air is not free for all, but an exclusive property of the eurocrats.

Attached: 1563836793416.jpg (584x802, 332K)

What's the temperature in freedom units though

Higher than your IQ.

I just moved to a new apartment. It's a old wooden house. It is 20°C outside and 30°C inside at the moment. It will get to 33°C tomorrow. I don't even wanna know how hot it gets inside then. Finnish people were not made for this kind of nigger weather

Attached: 1560832138268.jpg (916x1173, 346K)

>1 post by this ID
Its July.

Weather =/= Climate

>OP IS A FAGGO-

Attached: 1qEA8Ps.jpg (926x875, 176K)

It's hot. 40C is 104 F. I just checked paris' weather on jewgle and it looks like the forecast high is 108 tomorrow. But it isn't really a heatwave. By friday the forecast high is only 84, which is nothing. Probably around the average high for my home city of cold ass minneapolis for this time of year.

kek, that's soros in a wig
and "people" will still fail to see she's a kikess, even though her mother smiles just like the demon phenotype

Attached: 1551754804368.jpg (220x325, 17K)

This. And those that claim we need to be taxed more purely as a punishment are Jews.

the main reason i dislike celsius is because the gradient is so low in terms of how hot or cold something feels. i couldn't care less about using it in a scientifical setting but for general purpose human use I don't see the merit.

I heard the hot African air is from all the nig nogs breathing Euro air?

>it gets cold
WEATHER ISNT CLIMATE YOU SCIENTIFIC ILLITERATE
>it gets hot
SEE, IT'S HOT! EVIDENCE OF CLIMATE CHANGE

Attached: drastic measures.png (500x932, 167K)

>

Attached: 1563969276494.jpg (501x509, 69K)

>kek, that's soros in a wig
That pic of potato head looks like a Soros-Merkel crossbreed

Attached: l1_northiceland2.gif (470x321, 30K)

Attached: CO2-Temp--Vostok.gif (980x643, 42K)

ORANGE MAP BAD
>ORANGE MAP BAD
ORANGE MAP BAD
>ORANGE MAP BAD
ORANGE MAP BAD
>ORANGE MAP BAD
ORANGE MAP BAD
>ORANGE MAP BAD

Hope all those faggot frogs boil to death.

Climate scientists have found a trend of warming over the last 4 months in the northern hemisphere!
It's warming 8 times faster than anywhere else on earth!

Nope. Colors are real.

Attached: 25EA5C9F-0CFA-47D2-B0C2-149DD343C683.png (572x627, 858K)

yeah its great here lol

i welcome climate change now

get AC eurocucks

>OMG ITS SO RED! Take my money and please turn down the weather.

Attached: 059BF301-5C60-41C1-9B24-12AF5EEE960C.jpg (910x1024, 182K)

spooky hot red vs chill comfy green

How does a ice core from fucking Vostok tell you about the average global temperature?

heatwave and massive storms = great

Holy shit, it's not winter anymore
It's summer!

>A 2,000 year summer Sea surface temperature record derived from an ocean sediment core
Wut?

This heat is dangrous for western europeans. I bet it will be very humed too and can barely breath

retard

I feel bad for all the sandnigers that moved there, they tried to escape the heat and it followed them

I live in the Mojave desert, been unseasonably cool this summer , must also be global warming

That's how all the temperature records are determined before thermometers were around. Maybe not specifically from Vostok, but from other methods as well. They use these proxy temp records to record the temp data from long ago before we had actual good thermometer data.

google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1akI_yGSUlO_qEvrmrIYv9kHknq4&ll=51.58315612623403,-78.42971706373305&z=3

I never understood why they use dates that way. Say a date out loud. Month day year.

>summer exists
CLIMATE CHANGE REAL AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
Congrats... You know what it feels like to live in the average Florida day.

Attached: 1563838042462.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

I seriously hope it's real, but I'm pretty sure it's just a scam

>Holy shit, it's not winter anymore
>It's summer!
I wonder how many rewards fall for this every year. Like, it’s hot out in July, the hottest it’s ever been anywhere. Poor POCs are dying fuck Whypeepos.

aaaaahhhh the climate is changing. This is a great reason to let the government socially engineer on a massive scale, to import millions of migrants to cause more social issues and environmental impacts, and to let mega global corporations control us.

Remember there is only one letter difference between retards and rewards.

>Scientists can study Earth’s climate as far back as 800,000 years by drilling core samples from deep underneath the ice sheets of Greenland and Antarctica. Detailed information on air temperature and CO2 levels is trapped in these specimens.

For example, gas bubbles trapped in the ice contain chemical clues that reveal past temperature. The same bubbles tell us the concentration of atmospheric gases—including important greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide and methane. Other material found in the ice, such as pollen, dust, and ash, provide information about sea level, precipitation, volcanoes, forest fires, the extent of deserts, and even the amount of energy coming from the sun.

While data from ice cores stretches back over 500,000 years into the past, sediment cores have been used to look even farther back in time, up to 200 million years ago.

>every talking point defeated in 1 day
>muh global warming

I like the American model simply because it makes people realize that number systems and scientific models are somewhat arbitrary and are not an absolute truth. If you can make it work than it's right, stringing words nicely together like a jude is useless (unless you convince stupid people to do the work for you).

>gas bubble
>entire database of everything
Wikipedia ain’t got shit on them gas bubbles. A gas bubble can tell us how many humans farted that year.
You

Shockingly good Swede post.
Climate change is a thing, but it's a natural occurrence of the earth and sun.

I don't know about Europe, but so far this year has been one of the coldest years on record in the continental US.It was cold for the first 5 months, and below average, we had slightly above average tempts in june, and obviously after that heatwave it pushed the july temps up much above average. That will come down though, since all the forecasts call for cooler temps. Maybe Europe has been super hot this year, but the US certainly has not been hot.

SUMMER HOT!

If we just killed all the Chinese and Indians, we would reduce methane emissions by 54%

What are they going to say when next winter is the coldest on record?

same way some broken bones tell you what happened billions of years ago, and the same reason that we haven't been able to get back to the moon or accomplish any meaningful scientific discoveries in the last couple decades. Historical scientific bodies have been infiltrated by a bunch of loonies who believe more in spinning stories and less in producing results. I believe in the scientific process, I do not believe in science.

Thats not from wiki

scientificamerican.com/article/ice-core-data-help-solve/

icestories.exploratorium.edu/dispatches/big-ideas/ice-and-sediment-cores/index.html

40* is cold faggot

Climate change is kinda cyclical tho

Meanwhile in Australia we're getting snow in places it's never snowed for a century. You forget there's another half the world, your 'global warming' feels like global cooling down here. Just because it's hot there atm doesn't mean shit.

It hasn't broke 100 here yet all year and usually we've had at least one 100+ degree day back in June.

The scientific community has become so immersed in the globalist agenda that they can no longer be trusted. It is time to end the united scientific narrative and do our own scientific research which is based on scientific processes and national interest. Global scientific unity has made it too easy for kikes to manipulate scientific stories and models to their advantage.

>tfw you realize you're turning into the leaf

Attached: patrick s tomlinson.jpg (640x681, 85K)

How old is the fugly little thing? She already has a double chin and wrinkles. Waking up next to that for the next 50 years would be walking death.

it's not possible, because leafcucks aren't self aware

Attached: 1536779345887.jpg (1024x818, 55K)

Meanwhile in the Western Rockies, we had snowstorms the first week of summer, there's still snow standing under the trees, and the low last night was 42° (6° in Commie units).
I remember snow on the ground in July in 2012, 2001, and 1989 as well.
If there weren't Global Warming true believers to tell me otherwise, I'd almost think that weather goes in cycles.

tl;dr
Burn in hell, Eurofags.

Attached: Mountains.jpg (1000x708, 1.01M)

>Thats not from wiki
I never said it was. I was using it as a prop to laugh at you and you’re too stupid to realize it. Everything you say is invalidated by your mental retardation. Eat less S O Y,

>Commie units
>t. uses °tarded

BASED and redpilled. There is a BIG difference in brain chemistry and ideology between the imperial and metric systems:

>Imperial
>based around human-oriented measurements
>emphasis on units that people most encounter in their day to day lives
>well suited to individualism
>each measurement (a "foot", an "inch", a "pound", a "mile", the difference between every 10 degree fahrenheit, just "feel" right)
>good enough to land a man on the moon
>Soul

>Metric
>based around marxist-like equity of units
>everything a cold uniform power of 10, like endlessly marching identical soviet soldiers
>well suited to collectivism
>perfect match for dismal concrete brutalist architecture
>units all based on arbitrary "scientific" phenomena that is irrelevant to everyday human activity
>kilometers do not measure up well to distances in city blocks, degrees celsius not suited to stratifying differences in temperature that can actually be felt by humans, etc
>biggest argument is "but it's EASIER to convert because muh 10s!"
>it's not hard to convert units at all if your IQ >= 100 and makes no difference whatsoever to a computer
>greatest accomplishment is fellating itself over a 1kg weight in a museum that no longer weighs 1kg
>Soulless

Attached: 1547299464949.jpg (1280x852, 589K)

Everyone knows the metric system was only invented because frogs wanted the length of their cock to sound bigger.

Milder winters usually produce more snow, not less. Higher temps = more humidity = more precipitation. Snowfall amount actually declines as it gets colder below the freezing point, which is why much of the arctic is technically a desert.

don't act like you never sucked on it

Attached: 1556289917209.jpg (727x713, 54K)

While it's important not to build global models based off one country, global temperature averages have been breaking records pretty much everywhere:

cnn.com/2019/07/19/us/june-2019-hottest-on-record/index.html

>accomplish any meaningful scientific discoveries in the last couple decades
The guys who are decoding DNA might disagree with you there. Same for nano tech and AI.

minneapolis averages about 13 90 degree days a year. So far this year we've had 4. We could easily have 9 more by the end of the summer, but I doubt we will reach that. I've looked at the forecasts and it looks like we'll stay in the 80s just about average.

>a meter is 3.370 inches longer than a yard
>a liter is 1.814 ounces bigger than a quart
>168cm sounds much bigger than 5’6”
>15cm sounds much longer than 6”
It’s almost as though you cheese-sniffing surrender monkeys have an inferiority complex

Attached: RosbifesNBaguettes.png (1268x10000, 440K)

Why'd they get rid of the green?

The French wanted open borders, they shouldn't be offended the Sahara wanted to come for the gibs as well.