Drumpftard PSA

Trump has deported less illegals than obama and net immigration has surged under his presidency. His rhetoric about the wall and mass deportations is just that, rhetoric. He would never actually do shit because it would damage corporate profit margins as spics fulfill their needs for cheap labor, fill their private prisons, and buy their cheap products. Trump is playing 4d chess but his opponent is not the (((swamp)))... it's YOU.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 9.51.41 PM.png (386x392, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cmsny.org/publications/warren-undocumented-2016/
axios.com/immigration-ice-deportation-trump-obama-a72a0a44-540d-46bc-a671-cd65cf72f4b1.html
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf
conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Disinformation

cmsny.org/publications/warren-undocumented-2016/

axios.com/immigration-ice-deportation-trump-obama-a72a0a44-540d-46bc-a671-cd65cf72f4b1.html

you were saying?

Ive seen better threads posted by canadians

oh wow ad hominem good one, what's the matter did facts and logic fail you??

I havent seen either so far

>Trump has deported less illegals

fewer illegals

i literally posted citations

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 9.22.20 PM.png (990x692, 510K)

You posted 1 citation

any crackpot can post a single link to any website and call it a citation.

We need more than just 1

ok so apparently you have full blown aids of the brain, so when you have one thing and another thing, we call that two in the adult world

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 9.25.18 PM.png (1534x336, 100K)

>Be anti-Trump Democrat
>Complain about how Trump is a Russian colluding Nazi
>Watch narrative fail in MSM
>Social justice stance failing hard in polls
>Start posting "Trump isn't Nazi enough" posts in "alt-right" forums to try and hurt his support

lol
good try shill

nice split hairs on grammatical errors when you get BTFO by the actual argument

>NO WALL
>INTERNET CENSORSHIP GOING INTO OVERDRIVE
>NO LOCK HER UP
>Illegal immigration at highest levels since Dubya
>No repeal and replace Obamacare
>Trump couldn't stop the caravan
>Trump couldn't end DACA
>Trump couldn't pass the RAISE act
>Trump couldn't end Birthright Citizenship
>Trump couldn't make E-Verify a law
>Trump couldn't defund Planned Parenthood
>Trump couldn't invest $1 trillion to improve national infrastucture
>Trump couldn't pass the travel ban
>Trump couldn't close the Wall Street special interest loopholes
>Trump couldn't put price controls on prescription drugs
>Trump couldn't stop foreign lobbyists from raising money for American election
>Trump couldn't resist bombing Syria
>Trump couldn't pull the U.S out of NATO
>Anti bds law
>Gave israel 38 billion
>Increased the National debt by $2trillion
>Gave the 1% a tax cut
>Farmers bill
>Omnibus bill
>Amnesty bill
>Crime 'reform' bill
>No unclassified FISA
>No Awan indictment
>No Uranium One investigation
>No voter fraud investigation
>No Feinstein Chinese spy investigation
>Pedogate has vanished
>55k sealed indictments went nowhere
>Hired a bunch of neocons
>Continued middle eastern wars
>Ramping up for even more wars
>Global LGBT crusade

>Full amnesty omnibus Bill
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf

>Summary of bill:
conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/

>Combating European Anti-Semitism Act
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text

>Assembles a cabinet of bankers, generals and chickenhawks who precum to the thought of war with Iran.
>'Gives' Israel Jerusalem.
>'Declares' all jewish settlements to be Israeli land.
>pulled out of missile treaties with Russia
>fired McMaster and replaced him with Bolton because McMaster dared to criticize Israel
>the Trump Dept of Education makes it illegal to criticize Israel at public universities as it constitutes 'antisemitism'

i never mentioned collusion or social justice

>Still call him a Nazi nationalists who's killing black people and rounding up immigrants

Pick a narrative and stick with it.
Is he too far right, or not far enough?

… or somewhere in the middle? Which is more or less what everyone expected.

Of course, because you've run out of "Drumpf bad" talking points.
Now you just larp as libertarian and try to swing support away from Trump.

Trump is better than any democrat on the debate stage, hands down.
Trump trying to sit in the center is better than any democrat going to far left. Bitching about Trump isn't going to make a viable Democrat candidate. You are wasting your time.

Obviously. What we need is another revolution to restore America to its original vision: an ethno-state for freethinking European people.

Didn't "give" Israel anything. Jerusalem has always belonged to Israel. All settlements are Israeli land. Therevs no such place as palestine, nor any such people as palestinians. Ergo, the west bank and gaza are also Israeli land. So is the golan heights, the sinai peninsula, all of lebanon, all of Syria, and all of Jordan. The entire levant is Israeli land. All of it. Without exception.

And no. I'm not Israeli. I'm not jewish. I'm just an American. Fuck muslims. Fuck Iran. Fuck islam.

I like that the motivations you have fabricated for me conveniently reinforce your personal world views perfectly. Funny how that works, brainlets never fail to amuse me.

I'm not fabricating your motives.
You are here to be Anti-Trump because you want to convince people he's not far enough right. You are probably a paid shill for some organization, just trying to create division to get the democrat polling numbers up.

It's pretty obvious what you are doing.

i don't remember mentioning libertarianism, better democrats, or making any candidate viable. I pointed out a simple fact about immigration statistics between presidents and just as I predicted the drumpftards came crying and making shit up left and right to compensate for their clearly agonizing cognitive dissonance.

yeah posting a single thread on Jow Forums is really gonna jack up those democratic poll numbers, im definitely a mossad black ops agent, def not here to trigger drumpftards for my own personal amusement

>deported less illegals in 3 years compared to Obama's 8
Wow big brain argument there kike

>drumpftards
Your bias is showing. You are pointing out that he isn't super far right and deporting people left, right and center.
But clearly you are an open borders supporting democrat and can't really argue with it from a left-leaning stance.

So instead, you just try to convince people on the right to not vote from Trump, since the Dems are going to get crushed this election.

Under the Obama administration, total ICE deportations were above 385,000 each year in fiscal years 2009-2011, and hit a high of 409,849 in fiscal 2012. The numbers dropped to below 250,000 in fiscal years 2015 and 2016.

Under Trump, ICE deportations fell to 226,119 in fiscal 2017, then ticked up to over 250,000 in fiscal 2018 and hit a Trump administration high of 282,242 this fiscal year (as of June).

not only is he outpacing him on a yearly basis, he did it at a time when net immigration was LOWER, so even if trump winds up deporting more people in his later years than obama did in his earlier, it still won't mean the country has less illegals

No collusion.

Attached: fuck shills.jpg (1000x618, 234K)

that's right, there was no collusion, what's that got to do with the racial makeup of the country?

oh right NOTHING, you just are scraping the bottom of your very tiny intellectual barrel for any kernel of shit you can throw at me in the hopes it will trigger some kind of reaction, awwe so cute brainlet!!!!

OK shareblue.

i don't give a shit about left or right, i want the white race to continue to exist and for their to be a habitable environment for them to exist in

Nice scripts, enjoy 2020

>insert generic alt-right sounding talking point
G-g-guys, I'm o-o-one of you... right guys? Nazi, hail hitler.. right guys?
Guys...?

oh I will, I get to trigger drumpkin shitbrains for another 4 years!

About as much as your thread has to do with american politics.

hitler would've killed me as i am 1/4 slavic so no i don't like people who want to gas me, nice try tho, have you run out of strawmen yet? can you try engaging me on the arguments I am presenting instead of the arguments you WISH I was presenting.... or that's right i forgot YOU CAN'T

No.. I'll just let this stupid shill thread die.

Hot take:

Everyone knows an illegal immigrant now. It wasn't like this 3 years ago. People might not be happy if they're deported.

This may be peak coping tho

Attached: Joe Rogan Joey Diaz on Immigration.jpg (1323x909, 176K)

Fuck shills and fuck niggers.

checked.

RIGHT BECUZ AMERICAN POLITICS DOESN'T CORRELATE TO RACIAL DEMOGRAPHICS AT ALL

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 9.53.08 PM.png (638x1098, 142K)

plz do, i've had enough of your shit tier debate tactics

Wow, OP just clowned everybody here. I'm disappointed in you pol

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 9.57.07 PM.png (404x284, 83K)

It doesn't have to. Only Democrats think like that.

do you ever listen to how retarded you sound?

checked

Attached: TrumpCheck2.jpg (1160x629, 399K)

Do you ever go a single day without thinking about how you're gonna stick it to Trump, even though that will never happen, he will win 2020, and you'll still be stuck here posting the same garbage over and over only to be made fun of with whatever meme is popular at the time?

Attached: trump.png (678x456, 103K)

Attached: check them.jpg (500x505, 129K)

OP MAKE TOO MUCH SENSE, MAKE ME MAD, I POST WEAK MEME AND ONE WORD, MAKE ME FEEL GOOD AGAIN

right cuz limitless corporate welfare, unpaid tax cuts, and superfluous military spending always goes well

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 10.09.03 PM.png (1144x862, 825K)

checked

Attached: 1563909926741.jpg (500x258, 44K)

I'm voting Trump 2020 suck it nigger

you see that? he's disappointed in you user... you're going to have to try harder than that

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 10.31.41 PM.png (1096x408, 125K)