How are everyone and CBTS?

How are everyone and CBTS?

Pizzagate shills are hair storm because faggot ingstrom.

Pizzagate is an ongoing investigation instead of an allegation or a suspicion. It is an exercise in man's right to investigate public record.

No free man needs to explain his lawful activity.

Attached: fakenews.jpg (1446x814, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/183223269/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220599052/
youtube.com/watch?v=PbyRZOTsKgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EL CUcK MEME LEMAYO ;ddddddd KGHCKJCHCFG OMGG EPIC LE ME EE SO FUNNY FROM REDDIT YOU MSAD BROXD? ‚ _ ?‚ÂYOU MAD BRO XD YOU MAD? MEME FROM REDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO MEME FACES XD MEME MEME FACESD YOU MAD? MEME FRO!M LOLLELEREDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO MEME FACES XD MEME LELEOELEOLEOELLL LE LOL BRO /B/RO EPIC MEME YLYL! banana meme ftw BANA! I REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE deas FORM ISDES IN ORBIT MAN SIDES XD LE FRIES IN ORBIT ::dd XDD REACTION FACE OF LE COSTANZA ;P BANE?BANE FOR YOU BANA FOR YOU FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU FACE RAGE comci meme le me le troll :sss Dank blaz3 a marijJAUAN!!!!!11111112348O7T45OIB LE !!!!!11121ONE logf [??$??(??5??)??$??] holla for a dolla XD SUCK MY DICK /B/RO YOU TROLLED YOU TROLL SO HEAVI XDD LE BACON NARWhals at midnight banana for scale SLUT BU SEMEAN DEMON FOR teh winz,! interwenz [??$??(??100)??$??] +100 internets to you my good sir XD (ɃŽ)É*:¥ß ߥ: *?R(ƒŽ?R) le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!1 :0 XD ?(?v??) Y U NO POST ON 9GAG?!?! AYY LMAO EY LMEO EIGH LEMEIGHO?(?v??) ~ ?(?)? from 9gag a meme AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO le kek so kek dae le thanks lori? xD ftw le really like this image xP why cant scruffy marry le 12 year old xD tfw no gf :P DAE LITERALLY WHO? wat a nioce board m8 i r8 it 8outa8 pleb i tip my fedora to you, ;p xD, sent ;)! xD, half LIFE 3 WHEN?!?!??!, le epic tripfriend! whos your waifu? ]:) tips fedora LE BACK TO /b/ MEME wow memez? :) le meme TRIPS (im a memer) we r moots fav!! PRO-TIP: YOU CAN'T XDp!!111 haha le pepes are rare dae le CLT Ɩe dǚbs goy! le why dont you kids like the copypasta? is this a le new meme!?!?! screen capped for that sweet memeing xD. top kek, toppest of keks : AHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ebin simply E B I N, literally eb: the in xD that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E haha

Are you experiencing difficulty?

!!!!
catastrophic

Attached: UsT0Pjd.jpg (1564x1564, 1.05M)

terminal cancer

forgiven

homicidal

Rad

Attached: 1564013191-picsay.jpg (720x960, 122K)

HEHEHEHE

Attached: 1F7B8A0F-ED85-4701-BD8F-22F77500E0AF.jpg (1024x759, 127K)

this nigger glows. didn't start posting shit derailing bot bait threads until nearly an hour after they were starting to post.

possibly disinfo shilling. do not expect bots to reply like this see archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/183223269/ for how they reply to nonsense.

OP was in my other thread derailing and talking nonsense about breaking bots.

The goal isn't to break them, the goal is to get them to reply to obvious nonsense posts.

As i said this shit glows in the dark. This is common CIA disinfo tactics. Getting people to go too far in a direction that is ineffective toward their original goal.

Attached: Screenshot_2333.png (315x327, 183K)

Mr Podesta i don't feel so good

Attached: 1563806066363.jpg (768x621, 55K)

EL CUcK MEME LEMAYO ;ddddddd KGHCKJCHCFG OMGG EPIC LE ME EE SO FUNNY FROM REDDIT YOU MSAD BROXD? ‚ _ ?‚ÂYOU MAD BRO XD YOU MAD? MEME FROM REDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO MEME FACES XD MEME MEME FACESD YOU MAD? MEME FRO!M LOLLELEREDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO MEME FACES XD MEME LELEOELEOLEOELLL LE LOL BRO /B/RO EPIC MEME YLYL! banana meme ftw BANA! I REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE deas FORM ISDES IN ORBIT MAN SIDES XD LE FRIES IN ORBIT ::dd XDD REACTION FACE OF LE COSTANZA ;P BANE?BANE FOR YOU BANA FOR YOU FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU FACE RAGE comci meme le me le troll :sss Dank blaz3 a marijJAUAN!!!!!11111112348O7T45OIB LE !!!!!11121ONE logf [??$??(??5??)??$??] holla for a dolla XD SUCK MY DICK /B/RO YOU TROLLED YOU TROLL SO HEAVI XDD LE BACON NARWhals at midnight banana for scale SLUT BU SEMEAN DEMON FOR teh winz,! interwenz [??$??(??100)??$??] +100 internets to you my good sir XD (ɃŽ)É*:¥ß ߥ: *?R(ƒŽ?R) le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!1 :0 XD ?(?v??) Y U NO POST ON 9GAG?!?! AYY LMAO EY LMEO EIGH LEMEIGHO?(?v??) ~ ?(?)? from 9gag a meme AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO le kek so kek dae le thanks lori? xD ftw le really like this image xP why cant scruffy marry le 12 year old xD tfw no gf :P DAE LITERALLY WHO? wat a nioce board m8 i r8 it 8outa8 pleb i tip my fedora to you, ;p xD, sent ;)! xD, half LIFE 3 WHEN?!?!??!, le epic tripfriend! whos your waifu? ]:) tips fedora LE BACK TO /b/ MEME wow memez? :) le meme TRIPS (im a memer) we r moots fav!! PRO-TIP: YOU CAN'T XDp!!111 haha le pepes are rare dae le CLT Ɩe dǚbs goy! le why dont you kids like the copypasta? is this a le new meme!?!?! screen capped for that sweet memeing xD. top kek, toppest of keks : AHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ebin simply E B I N, literally eb: the in xD that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E haha

What about the post directly below yours? Doesn't that count? This is an obvious bot-bait thread, but is posting stale emails about podesta.

stfu no one is buying your disinfo

Attached: 1558318089447.jpg (700x900, 80K)

Life may be difficult but I don't care about your paranoia. Be a man and get used to it. By the way, I'm not distracting anyone from their goals. I'm destroying Jow Forums.

you glow brighter than the midday sun. just the way you talk makes you sound like a butthurt cianigger. probably in your 40s.

>paranoia
you are one step away from telling me to take my meds

show your flag kike

Attached: 1489429033369.jpg (957x621, 90K)

I don't have any interest in humiliating anyone, I am just going to shut down Jow Forums.

Someone must have told you that paranoia means you are crazy. I'm not telling you that. But it can make you lash out in anger.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220599052/
>paranoia

you might as well just be telling me to take my meds and call me a schizo. the MO is the same. Sloppy job Mossad

Attached: 1487088967507.jpg (180x180, 8K)

I'm using the word paranoia to describe a feeling that you get, which everyone of a high enough level of intelligence should get.

Your choice to respond to the paranoia by lashing out at me is ungentlemanly.

sloppy job

So your problems in life are the result of my actions? Think again.

skippy slob mohab

Attached: SlippySF64.jpg (320x321, 26K)

hahaha now THIS is the type of shit that can get me on trump's side

what's your goal, glow nigger?

>I am just going to shut down Jow Forums
hahaha you are more retarded than the useful idiots that take up 90% of the traffic here

God made me this way, and there is certainly no law on earth that says I cannot do it.

you're not from around here are you?

Attached: dickfag.png (510x505, 21K)

no, i socialize and have a job. i only come here when it's passed my bed time to see how the poltards are being brainwashed today.

Attached: dangtiddy.png (510x505, 25K)

But how advanced would he have to be to answer that? It was a complete sentence. Most channers can't even wrap their minds around that.

you tried SOOOO hard to get 444 and it was taken from you.

time to stop scripting

you must be seething

I'm telling you, if we met you would be consumed with a desire to punch me.

your bait is weak and you glow

youtube.com/watch?v=PbyRZOTsKgc

allow me to illustrate what real gets look like nigger

If I were seething I would be emotional, and you would be able to test your hypothesis by seeing if my emotion causes me to make mistakes. It does not, because I'm not seething and I'm not using a get script. I'm eating carrots at a kitchen table and there are two tuxedo cats here. It also kind of smells like pee in the room. Possibly from a flower, possibly from the kitten.

you talk like a kike and your shits all fucked m8
my 3rd eye is open i can see through your games

i couldnt read the last word in the first one. but i am a bad in most of pols mind. i think for myself and question the status quo.

Attached: sn3t.jpg (291x400, 34K)

Why post that here?

hahaha >The goal isn't to break them, the goal is to get them to reply to obvious nonsense posts.

nigger nigger nigger

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Alright friendos, its time for me to go to bed.

you guys destroy Jow Forums yet? or still trying for gets? what'd you just start programming?

beep boop

HE GLOWS!