THE CLINTONS ARE TRYING TO FUCKING SUICIDE EPSTEIN SO HE WONT TALK

SHIT IS GOING DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN

Attached: clintoned.png (639x630, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

>clintons
you mean trumps

Attached: trump epstein redpill.png (500x508, 163K)

They found him on the brink of death, face was blue, other inmates were screaming and it got the attention of the guards

He's supposed to be in protective custody isn't he?
here in Canada pedos and child killers go into protective custody.

Attached: D_DkW40WkAADYOw.jpg (663x960, 147K)

Shit it’s a real tweet but I’m not linking cuz to many niggers on here are too lazy to google which fosters the wrong mentality this board should have. gg

destroying that man is definitely going to be a "bipartisan" effort

sad

Attached: 1563197766589.jpg (450x477, 46K)

Attached: 1563943718561.jpg (10000x4947, 2.99M)

this

No way he's in general population

You spelled Trump wrong.

Jews don't want him talking

How did they get at him ?

pure coincidence

Attached: 124124242.jpg (523x283, 13K)

Nice doubles!

Attached: 1563902508973.png (560x450, 395K)

You aim at the king, you best not miss.

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 18K)

why so many times?

Attached: 1563915776281.jpg (927x645, 359K)

This. Trump's 9/11 perps like Giuliani are in charge in that district

Clitons, Trump, Cuntsonaro

time to tar and feather them all

No, he means Clintons. Your desperate attempts to cover for pedophiles and murderers are pathetic.

>sources said
hm

Hello Trump shill. You're fucked after declass :)

Epstien must have a dead man's switch. This might get fun.

dunno about burgerland but here pedos don't get threaded kindly by their fellow prison inmates

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKK

But he was most likely in administrative segregation (isolation).

Attached: F46EF8AA-950F-4725-B0C1-9A6281877A80.jpg (500x551, 79K)

That will change once Muslims are in majority in the prisons.

If you have dirt on people and you get snared like this, dump everything. Sell every bit of info you have so you're not carrying a payload that's dangerous to people in positions of power.

And pedos usually get wrecked in prison/jail.

>Over 30 murders of people getting shot in the back of the head twice linked to the clintons but they call it suicudes

Attached: 1555212618664.jpg (480x466, 33K)

ITS FINALLY OVER FOR TRUMP!!!! fuck off you fucking shill faggotass nigger

>ohhh in Canadia....

Who cares?

Attached: Elon Mosque.png (577x339, 241K)

Hope he gets killed in prison :>

Nice try shareblue faggot. There is a person who flew on Epstein's Lolitta express 27 times, but it isn't Donald Trump, in fact, it was Bill Clinton.

Not take not gay

never heard of the trump body-trail, such as the clinton's

Shit like this doesn't work. You're setting yourself up for more disappointment.

Good thing Trump doesn't have a private plan-
oh no no no no

I thought this a funny joke.
It was no joke. And it was not funny.
Someone wants the man dead-o-instantly.

10 maralago bucks deposited

what kind of show are you guys putting on

Woah guise. Take it easy. What if I said both Clintons and Trumps were part of an international blackmail ring devised by Israel and utilizing Russia and Saudi Arabia? What if I said Epstein is like the Assange for bad guys who knows everything about everyone? Take it easy. Your side is just as garbage as the other.

This could be a way for him to get bail, claim he's unsafe, or they'll say he's dead and oh shit things will go sideways

wow, this literally proves absolutely nothing

Attached: D00112BF-270E-4899-AB13-04A17F7F96AF.jpg (641x530, 41K)

>clinton body counter hasnt changed

Attached: Trump is fucked.png (862x630, 1005K)

Stop putting people on a pedostool

>Two sources tell News 4 that Epstein may have tried to hang himself, while a third source cautioned that the injuries were not serious and questioned if Epstein might be using it as a way to get a transfer.
thinking.jpg

Lol, oh yes, anyone with a private plane is a certified pedophile. Liberalism really is a mental disorder.

Haha he truely is the first black president. Also did niggers invent rape or did they steal that too?

Attached: TRUMPISPREZ_COPEHARDERFAGGOT.png (1159x933, 1.84M)

fuck i thought you were trolling, shit is all over drudge lmfao

anyone that takes photos with such a great guy.. the list gets shorter..

Got em!

Why do you have to stick for trump at every turn? I see you in thread. So quick to come to his defense. If the mans innocent let the lies fly. Please don’t reply with some meme about 4d chess or Maga

Attached: TRUMPFOREVER_COPE HARDER FAGGOT.png (1346x892, 2.41M)

Nah, you can take Clinton down...Trump is the only chance we have of killing the federal reserve. I would still support him.

>canadian
>get diddled

A dick sucking faggot found. You should not post with a dick stuck up your ass comming out of your mouth you look like Jim Comey. Go back to fucking little boys. Sad

That's actually interesting considering they're likely the ones that tossed him under the bus in an attempt to get something on Trump.
It's been a useless endeavor and so now they're gonna whack him so he doesn't name someone too important?

>Moarpheus DISAVOWING DRUMPFT
Wow this is new.

shut up you ugly dumb faggot

joke's on you
they already are
about 60%
shocking
ain't it?

Attached: Noggler.png (888x885, 171K)

So tell me, because they tried to kill Epstein is he going to spill EVERYTHING?

Attached: 1447560310086.gif (336x167, 1.61M)

>A fourth source said an assault has not been ruled out, and that another inmate was questioned. The inmate who investigators have talked to in Lower Manhattan facility has been identified as Nicholas Tartaglione, according to a source. Tartaglione is a former Orange County police officer who was arrested in December 2016 and accused of killing four men in an alleged cocaine distribution conspiracy, then burying their bodies in his yard in Otisville, according to court records.

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html

kek they stuck him in the same cell with a mass murdering psychopath.

in 2009 he assisted the prosecution in the current case of his own volition and was very forthcoming with info
he banned him from mar-o-lago
he dog whistled that he was a paedo in the 90s saying he likes his girls young
he called out bill during the presidential debates
shill elsewhere

>pic related

Attached: CD768ADC-AB54-4ACA-92A2-35E37EF0DCEB.jpg (1055x881, 90K)

Attached: 387B545D-0585-4B42-A9AB-24D014AC4AC5.gif (400x190, 3.81M)

Fuck fuck fuck

Attached: IMG_20190712_094426.jpg (1124x628, 133K)

now that would be something
Christmas, birthday and Hanuka on the same day

Attached: 6gRCnAr.gif (500x281, 936K)

kys Trump shill rat

He needs to be tried under oath immediately, then shipped to GITMO where he will ‘divulge ‘ more details.

>he was warning everybody when he said what a terrific guy Jeff is!
I wish I was a rural retard that could buy this.

he's flipped. this fake 'suicide or assault' is manufactured so jeff can be moved to witness protection.

I buy it

>Thinking a satanic pedophile cult leader will tell the truth under oath

it's all fucking fake

too much evidence for trump being an asset via mossad, wake up and make yourself useful faggot

Cope

If Epstein dies I actually start believing in the Clinton Body Count for the first time.

Please post that too much evidence

Who gives a fuck about Trump, why does everything have to be about Trump with so many faggots.
These are fucking child rapist and murderers we are talking about.
I don't care who did the crimes I just want EVERYONE WHO IS INVOLVED FLAYED ALIVE IN PUBLIC.

If there's a tape of Trump hurting kids he can burn too. The Clinton's were 100% involved and deserve to die painfully.
EPSTEIN needs to die but not quite yet, the info needs to be released first.

NO. Are you fucking retarded? He needs to be alive to talk and expose the rest. Then he can die.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_xyruj4Tl.jpg (640x481, 41K)

Trump is going to have him offed, it's a big part of why he was cozying up to DEVGRU so personally.

>I'll project clinton crimes on trump
Why do they always use projection.
This shit doesn't work, especially here.

In the US they walk you in front of all the other inmates and let them know you're a pedo, so you can get butt fucked.

So I guess it's not nothing.

vs 26 times

Attached: 1563850472022.png (811x803, 843K)

>on plane once.
>called Epstien disgusting human being of th e worst kind he wants nothing to do with
>only one who responded to investigators who asked about Epstein while rest of the rich kept their mouth shut about him.

>Clintons
>ditched private security multiple times
>visited island over 20 times
>everyone who investigates Haitian children connected with Clinton foundation who go missing, die suddenly.

I’m sure it was just “dehydration.” Nothing to see here. Move along, move along!

Trump and Clinton are both pedos, there's no way Trump would turn down 14 year old girls if offered

>The billionaire financier was taken to a nearby hospital.

He wont walk out alive

3 times were practice, orientation etc
23 times were rituals

look up Vince Foster.

He's living on borrowed time.

Attached: f_dc_clintonarch.jpg (1920x1080, 1.07M)

thats fucking funny, that cop is going away forever anyways

burger healthcare is bad eh?

WE CANT HAVE THIS MAN DIE, TOO MUCH IS AT STAKE

THIS MAN IS A VIP, WITH HIM LIES THE TRUTH ABOUT THE PEDOS IN CONTROL

WE NEED TO KEEP HIM ALIVE

WHAT HOSPITAL

NAME AND LOCATION RIGHT NOW

they dont. people like epstein are not put in gen pop specifically to prevent things like that