Is this the first time a Clinton assassination attempt failed? What happens now?

Is this the first time a Clinton assassination attempt failed? What happens now?

Attached: 337D85FF-0C64-4849-B70B-98C0DC099EE1.jpg (1842x1036, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M3hsBOiFAvI
youtube.com/watch?v=JWjp82gqlDE
youtube.com/watch?v=aR1_wxXIYtg
frankreport.com/2019/07/23/raniere-returns-from-hospital-headed-to-isolation-unit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where there's a will theres a way

Did they get after him? I didn't see it on the news.

He spills beans.

most probably will play the card he is insane and thus his statements are not to be taken at face value, since he is suicidal

Now he """commits suicide""" in his cell with no one watching.

He's in the hospital after an attempted suiced or self inflicted assault. Details are still fuzzy or being figured out.

Trump is going to round up all the demoncrats and restore order into our great republic. Once the liberal problem is resolved we march onwards into Iran and bomb them into total capitulation.

Attached: dairy kang.webm (360x640, 2.44M)

There are soo many ways they can get to him.

If this social manipulation fails they can just try something else. Maybe the cost just went up for them.

I don’t see that happening since it would look way too suspicious if they didn’t put him on suicide watch now. is a good guess imo

He’s gaming the system so they can move him out of there, dumb dumbs. He’s a rich man just needs an excuse to the state to “remove” him from a dangerous situation. This has probably telephoned down so hard the info is probably corrupted and not true.
Learn to legal holy fuck

Its 2am in ny user. This will be on news around noon

Tragic mistake in the infirmary when a nurse accidentally gives him a fatal overdose of painkillers. The nurse will then tragically drive in front of a freight train on her way home from work and be killed instantly. The coroner’s report will then state, and then retract, that the nurse had been suffocated prior to death. Then the coronor will tragically commit suicide by shooting himself twice in the back of the head.

youtu.be/M3hsBOiFAvI

Moneys on Hillary again

Attached: 1476030438831.jpg (500x463, 28K)

No you dumb nigger. He's just trying to get transferred. Watch his lawyer bring this bullshit up as they appeal the decision to deny bail.

If we just sit here and take this shit we unironically deserve whatever these demonic kikes heap onto us.

It was about sending a message.

RonPaulitshabbening.jpg

If Epstein doesn't get bail (he's appealing now), he's going to be in jail for at least two years while they investigate this shit. He wants a transfer to a country club jail or an ankle bracelet.
Wake the fuck up you dumbasses

Fake attempt

we don't give a shit about iran. only zionists do.

The people that are after him are way above the Clintons.

He could be
>Dead
>Injured
Due to assassination or he could just be hiding to avoid one too. Theres so much us peasants can only guess without leaks

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

While you all may very well be right I doubt he makes it out of this trial alive.

Choked himself iam sure.

good. now hopefully he testifies.

Yep, if it was an actual suicide attempt, it would be after his appel was denied.

This isn't the first time something like this has happened. The American cattle won't even turn an eye towards this. I'm so sick of this disgusting excuse of a nation.

Hopefully he spills the beans, although that is very unlikely since there is no hope in this world. There’s nothing.

turns out the suicide attempt caused serious brain damage and he can't remember a thing. unfortunate

I think Assange was the first time.

He was found injured in his NY Jail cell, multiple marks on the neck.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190724-233237_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x2131, 706K)

>Clinton assassination attempt failed?
Who said it failed?
>Pedo jew goes to jail
>Gets beaten to a paste by 5 niggers in the showers
>shit happens

no comment

Attached: epsteincoincidence2.png (481x380, 120K)

Concern here, what to watch for is judicial exposure of Wexner and Lynn Rothschild via their decades long endorsement and investment and creation of Epstein. Netanyahu can't throw a trillion dollar cabal under the bus. That's why a lot of the diaspora media and Israeli media tried to oust Bibi and Trump.

Netanyahu has literally renamed the Golan Heights the Trump Heights. Trump's face is on shekels over there or w/e, a first for an American president. It's sickening. I'm also curious to see how crazy Dershowitz gets. He's being tainted and that mf'r has dirt deep enough to bury 6m corpses forever.

But again, they've had over a decade to cover up shit with Epstein. I really think this is Israel leaving it's debauched caccoon to flap like Mothra over the world. Epstein lived too crazy and bountiful a life without merit to not be a patsy of his own making. He's the new Oswald. Except this time the US president was in on (((their))) own hit or got a slice of the action using his dumbfuck daughter and Jared, just as Chelsea has her third Jewish grandchild this week.

There isn't really a good side here. It's Greater Israel and shitskin America either way. But at least the Clintons and Dershowitz will go down probably. And normies will be more clued in to the JQ.

Attached: 1563389502754.jpg (1024x683, 199K)

Reminder that Netanyahu tweeted Trump this image on July 4, when Ben Gurion loathed JFK and likely had him murdered before he resigned in 1963

Attached: 1563474976174.png (636x833, 110K)

Kek. Nice image. Yes the timing is hilarious.

Attached: 1564028760972m.jpg (1024x855, 102K)

Israel first.

>there was another guy in with him
>dindu nuffin
>attempted suicide

>assassination attempt
>still lives
def not a failure guys

there is no proven association between the clintons and jeffrey epstein...take your pills schizo

Maybe he just tried and failed to hang himself? Is that possible?

I'm sure the incident was recorded given the importance of the upcoming trial. No way he was not being surveilled 24/7 for obvious reasons..

I don't think so. It's very simple to do, and the whole idea is you pass out.

Attached: discordtrannies.jpg (1270x603, 58K)

You can't film guys with their dicks out shitting and stuff, it's the law.

no.

A voice of reason is not welcome here. Save yourself the anguish and leave now. #BOT206

No.

It was a bad attempt at autoerotic asphyxiation. Poor guy. I'm going to light a candle for him.

more like multi stage escape plan!

FUCK.OFF.

I don't know why you guys think it's a conspiracy. What's really going on here?

I think he’s going to talk if anything to save his ass

this
if hes not dead already, that is

Jeffrey Epstein, a wealthy and politically-connected pedophile, turned up wounded in a prison cell before trial. Does he have videos in a safe, labelled in the format "young [name] with [name]?" Might such things be leverage? What are your answers to these questions?

>James Holmes inside his cell in prison recordings

youtube.com/watch?v=JWjp82gqlDE

youtube.com/watch?v=aR1_wxXIYtg

HE IS NOT FUCKING POLITICALLY CONNECTED

Jail cell

not just any cell. a cell he shared with a dirty cop.

Your capslock key is connected, however. I think if you had a solid point, such gimmicks would not be needed - you'd just lay out the argument for us. Alas.

If other inmates had access to him and knew what he is being accused of they probably just beat the shit out of him. Convicts say they hate kid diddlers, or at least use that as an excuse to chimp out every once and a while. Remember Jared from subway?

see who was the prosecutor on the cops case
tip: Comey

>failed
it hasn't even begun

Nigga what

This makes no sense at all. Are you insinuating something here in regards to "politically-connected"? Just explain your thoughts in a deliberate manner.

nah he genuinely tried to kill himself. he knows its over. he cant talk because he will end up dead anyway. theres literally nowhere to hide for someone like him.

rip jeff. you lived a great life. probably the best life of any man ever.

You're right he's technically fucking children

Sure. Take your browser and direct it towards duckduckgo.com. Once you've done this, enter the phrase "epstein political connections" and press enter. Read the first five results at minimum, whole page if you want to be a true autist. Then come back and we can have an informed discussion.

Kek. Busted

Can I get a quick rundown hueanon?

Just sending a message: Raniere Beaten by Mexicans: Out of Hospital and Headed to Isolation Unit...
frankreport.com/2019/07/23/raniere-returns-from-hospital-headed-to-isolation-unit/

Self inflicted scalpel wounds during surgery

>I didn't see it on the news.

America's MSM is owned by a few small corporations, there is no objective major media there at all. Not even Fox which I like to watch for the boomer takes on things.

Ha, i read "Comey" as "Comedy"

Thanks. Although you really should learn how to better articulate your thoughts... just saying.

they try again

fox is objective

its owned by a filthy kike and yet tucker is still allowed to rail against not going to war and talks shit about israel all the time

>What happens now
They kill themselves?

I'm currently learning French and the harmonica.

>I'm actually going to easily designate myself for what's to come
What a fucking retard, you're gonna boil in oil son.

How do you say I surrender in French?

Comey's daughter was the prosecutor for the corrupt cop
guess who also is in jeffey's case?

wouldn't be surprised if even guards "forgot" and left some pedo alone with a bunch of niggers and bikers i.e. created space for a beating.

Fucking hell we really have got to force the board of education to enforce the teaching of how to interpret comma usage properly again. I was able to understand what that user was trying to get across just fine and I'm probably only ten to fifteen years older than you or so.

Former prisoner in the USA and deported to here. Lot of us would love to kill the kids diddlers and wife beaters.

what are you on about, you loon.

*rail against going to war

Wouldn’t happen in this instance. Prisoners like to make examples out of criminals who abuse infants and toddlers, not people paying good money to complicit high school aged girls. Even then 99% of prison violence is gang related. Violence against pedos in prison is a narrative only supported by a few isolated cherry picked incidents. Look at any registry, how on earth did all those thousands of pedos ever make it safely through their sentence?

We don't fail.

He's going to end up in the hospital and die of a heart attack, I'm calling it

Pedo apologists like you will get yours, and your proud of it.
>I'm telling you how fucked you are

Should count as community service

faggot

oh right. nah im not a pedo apologist. jeff epstein isnt a pedo. he just like young girls. nothing wrong with fucking 16 year old girls.

Never forget Trump was best frinds with a known rapist.

Attached: pedos.jpg (1100x619, 138K)

based zionist

Attached: billyepstein.jpg (862x630, 88K)

I assume lots of prisoners don't actually care about pedos, some don't want extended sentences for violent behavior, and the pesos themselves would just tell other inmates they're in for tax fraud or some shit