We have another Jussie Smollet

Georgia Lawmaker Erica Thomas claims she was told to - "go back to where you come from!" and "your people are lazy!" when she was told to use the correct chechout lane at the minimarket.

>Spoler: she fronted up to him and tried to intimidate him then cried racism for Twitter likes.

What she didn't know was the guy she claimed against was an SJW Cuban libtard.

youtube.com/watch?v=6TOsTHfKJHM&t=638s

youtube.com/watch?v=T5KgfVkVRbg

Attached: 1594563.jpg (301x167, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/itsericathomas/status/1017852491826913280
twitter.com/itsericathomas/status/579075557041668096
youtube.com/watch?v=8tm9OPC2VA4
ajc.com/blog/politics/cobb-police-charges-will-filed-georgia-lawmaker-publix-dispute/fp9t5RJLXVSOTaMnVLmHEP/
youtu.be/8_jNtbaGpY8
youtu.be/8tm9OPC2VA4
[email protected]/erica.k.thomas/videos/10156127173411087/
biblelineministries.org/abouthl.html
streamable.com/3j3hc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fussie Piglet

>you're going to jail

literally for what

She has that Jussie Smollett disorder. I think it's called Liabetes or something.

black women are truly the worst

even worse these days considering the entire (((media))), (((corporate))), (((hollywood))), and (((education))) machines have given them a false sense of superiority over the past 10 years

Apparently she also lied about this too
twitter.com/itsericathomas/status/1017852491826913280

Maybe we should rename "the smollett disorder" to "the erica thomas disorder".

Found it! She's a HUGE Smollett fan! The self-proclaimed BIGGEST fan! (How do we take the word "biggest" here? There are a couple ways)

twitter.com/itsericathomas/status/579075557041668096

>black women are truly the worst

high and mighty for no reason, lazy, entitled...

There's this old bitch at walmart, a cashier. laziest piece of shit, and dumb as a rock. they usually put her in the express lane because she's so lazy. and I've heard her complain to people they have too many items when they might have 13 or 14.

Then I went through her line once, wrote a check and wanted 10 bucks back. She had to stop and scribble around to figure out how much my total was + 10 dollars more.

I don't think she made a police report though, she just called the news like the attention seeking trash heap that she is, so unlike Jussie, she won't be going to prison. Anonymous sources tell me the FBI is finalizing their investigation for the fake anthrax threat letter he sent to Fox studios addressed to himself. He'll be in handcuffs very soon. But this bitch is just going to get promoted by SJWs anyways, because SJWs politics are based on lies and exaggerations.

Attached: 1563987056619.jpg (652x669, 68K)

>she just called the news
I don't even think she did that, to be honest. She's an elected official. The media pays attention to what she says on twitter. She cried on twitter, and the media got interested. How they found the guy and contacted him to set up the interviews is a mystery to me, though.

>one of the witnesses says SHE told him to go back where you cam from

This shit too funny

Attached: 1444023193860.jpg (499x499, 18K)

>you are going to jail
On behalf of the black race I’m sorry

Attached: C289CD83-3F2B-433D-A53E-8AD1D404EC0A.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

This is such a great example of everything the left is doing right now.

>Literal dem lawmaker can't follow simple rules.
The irony of that alone, geez.
>It was divine intervention that this guy couldn't just walk out and let it go.
I think God was involved here. She could have been anyone, but no she was a lawmaker.
>Makes up something he said, then said maybe he didn't say that?
Shows the extreme TDS involved here. She's so full of racism that a guy points at a sign, and she LITERALLY HEARS "Go back to where you came from." I don't think she was lying. I truly believe her when she says she heard that. She literally can't think straight.
>Guy ends up being Cuban, also hates Trump, raised by a non english speaking grandmother,
She saw skin color, and automatically assumed he was whitey. Turns out he's a Desi Arnez. Who's the real racist here?
>I'm 9 months pregnant!
Can you imagine the absolute fucking fallout if he assumed she was pregnant and she wasn't? Look at her. she looks kind of normal. OMG the levels of shitshow if that wasn't the case.
>Guy claims to have voted the democrat party line his entire life, he even says since she's a democrat, HE PROBABLY VOTED FOR HER IN THE LAST ELECTION!!!!
Pic related is a guy taking one huge massive fucking red pill. He's probably laying in bed staring at the ceiling wondering, is this really what I want for America?

I could go on and on, this one is just so full of little nuggets, I love it.

Check out the (black) Conservative Twins' take on the situation:
youtube.com/watch?v=8tm9OPC2VA4

Erica Smollet, lol. Fucking hilarious.

Attached: redpillcity.png (1121x706, 637K)

She was at the Publix parking lot with CBS 46 recalling what happened, doing her media tour.
She spots him coming out the Publix (he was there talk talk to management)
Erica Smollet points him out to the news crews
Interview ensues.

The witness was one of the employees.

Thanks!

Attached: 1534532054720.jpg (1078x1119, 182K)

Legit, this is how I want every situation like this handled from now on. Get them both in front of a camera and have them talk it out. I fucking loved everything about this, instant gratification being one of the major draws.

Screenshot apparently comes from
ajc.com/blog/politics/cobb-police-charges-will-filed-georgia-lawmaker-publix-dispute/fp9t5RJLXVSOTaMnVLmHEP/

I don't know anything about AJC, so I can't speak to its credibility or voracity.

>2015

FUCKING BOOM!

>2015
So fucking what? She stopped being a Smollet fan? Doubt it.

Attached: Erica Smollet.png (626x704, 113K)

What's so bad about Smollet? I only heard about the fake racism shit and that happened this year

Smollet did a fake hate hoax.
She is his #biggestfan
She copy catted Smollet.

Easy. Here, listen to these black guys explain it to you:

youtu.be/8_jNtbaGpY8

and youtu.be/8tm9OPC2VA4

Wow! A black woman being unreasonable in a store? Who would believe that?

Attached: ayy.jpg (435x435, 29K)

He halfblood tho. He racist by maternal line.
for real? sHe even blames him for being in the interview.

can't watch that vid. Her periscope vid makes me homicidal.

or facebook. wtf do I know

Please post black women being unreasonable stories they make me audubly laugh no matter how benine they are

When he was a kid, he was the most racist mother fucker anyone in the neighborhood had ever seen. We had this guy on our hockey team, Adam Banks. Adam Banks was a fucking pro in the making.. then he got injured. You know what Smollett did? He called Adam a fucking "cake eater" and and other horrible names.

Kid was a fucking disaster.

Watch her facebook video to see how evil niggers really are.

[email protected]/erica.k.thomas/videos/10156127173411087/

Attached: nigger victim.jpg (704x597, 47K)

Is she offering up her daughter here?

Attached: nigger pizza.jpg (704x595, 50K)

that's where the saying "can't bank on an athletic career" comes from.
better blame it on her femininity desu

Really? I thought that's where the saying "Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack" came from. Fuck me.

>Liabetes

Attached: 150379096.jpg (230x219, 7K)

Think about this on a higher level. You have these people in your civilization. They give you popular music that encourages people to be sexually frivolous. In return you spend a good quarter or more of your time, effort, budget, cognition on this ridiculous race bait bullshit.

25% of the total resources available on every level are spent just so your daughter can listen to rap songs.

>I feared for my life
Soon these niggers will realize what fear is

Jesus Christ her daughter has a pizza shirt on. This fake matrix is tiring

biblelineministries.org/abouthl.html
streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: Oncesavedalwayssaved.jpg (2197x1444, 1.08M)

Alright, I'm tired of having this tab open. Smollett played a character in the movie about a rag-tag hockey team called the Mighty Ducks. His character is the one that called another character in the movie (Adam Banks) a "cake eater" (yep, THAT was Jussie Smollett - his first movie, I believe). For those of you who caught the reference, kudos. For those who didn't... you're uncultured swine.

Adios.

Every day I hate blacks more.