Nooo how dare you say that i'm privileged even though I was born in a first world country and had never had to work...

> Nooo how dare you say that i'm privileged even though I was born in a first world country and had never had to work hard for anything in my life

Attached: 1552786350567.png (231x218, 9K)

Says the oil nigger.
How many Lamborghinis and Ferraris do you own?

>caring what other people think of you

fuck them. fuck them all to death

Privilege is a real thing, insisting it isn't is just a reactionary stance to the left thinking it's an argument. Unfortunately as things usually go, retards failed to see the point and now believe there is no such thing.

Congrats on owning London by the way

>Qatar
Kys pedo

How do I stop caring about what people think of me. Even some judgement from complete strangers hurts my feelings

>Why are you complaining? At least you still got LEGS

Said the Quadriplegic to the armless man

fpbp

I agree that people are born into different circumstances, and that this is basically luck of the draw. So what? All the solutions to this "problem" end up creating more injustice and human misery than simply accepting reality for what it is and getting the fuck on with it.

That’s a good thing, if they’re respectable strangers. You don’t want to be some asocial douchebag who doesn’t care about anyone else, that’s not a pleasant life to have

I'm privileged but at least i own up to it ,unlike these whites who claim to be "self made"
Based and checked

have you tried growing a pair of balls?

Based braindead brown nigger who's never met a white man seeths about them.

Attached: 1534366860407.jpg (1242x1228, 173K)

Minorities claim "white privilege" is the reason why they're not successful. When a white person is unsuccessful it's because of niggers and jews.

Turn your feelings of shame and embarrassment into anger. Don't act on the anger. But let it build you up. Soon, you'll start to resent the thought of people talking about you. Tell yourself that you're better than they are and fuck what they think. The more you do it, the easier it becomes to just completely ignore them. And then not care all together. Then you'll become all chill and mysterious, making chicks think you're cool.

if it weren't for "us whites" you would still be in the stone age you fucking rodent. We invented everything you can conceive and restructured your shithole country into order, without us whites you would still be in poverty without even a notion of the worth and use of the oil that granted your wealth. Your average IQ is lower both thanks to environmental and biological reasoning.... I don't understand why every now and then you retards work up the courage to even try to roast us. We can destroy you just as quick as we created you irrelevant fucks.

Attached: 240_F_141147523_ampdPPwFfBmeMCBYY99ZrI6CvAdS7ZTY.jpg (360x240, 12K)

They usually blow a fuse when they see my flag.

Leave the poor guy alone. It must suck for him to realize that the only reason he isn't begging on the street is that white people want the oil that randomly occurs in his shithole country and they're willing to actually pay for it rather than simply taking it, which they could easily do. His entire existence depends on the continued charity and good will of white people -- who also protect him from his back-stabbing neighbors.

Jesus man. You took the words right out of my mouth.

RARREEEEEE

Attached: America+and+canada+would+never+fight+each+other+_1b1bb17680b1c4810b253809eb609ee1.png (597x371, 99K)

I'm gonna try this thanks.

So privilege is okay as long as we admit it exists?

Based leaf

White privilege is usually niggers or feminist cows from the first world talking to whites from the first world. Not sure why you’re bringing in this notion of “you were born in the first world therefore you’re privileged.” It kinda makes you look retarded.

I was born white in a first world white country and I had to work for every fucking thing I ever owned.
What the fuck is wrong with you and your strawman threads, sandnigger?

They only do so unless you bring them into your privileged lifestyle. Once they’re a part of it, they think they’re hot shit and completely forget what they were bitching about. They become the thing they hated

Who would be mad over being called "privileged?" That would be a compliment.

Attached: images (7).jpg (275x183, 5K)

Because it implies being born with a silver spoon up your ass.
For those of us who didn't, that's an insult.

>my people's ancestors never sacrificed and did what was necessary to ensure their descendants, us, would be living in an advanced society of ease

Kys

>implying being born with the silverspoon up your ass is a bad thing

Wait till you see the real shit, wait till theres a month when you need confront just how much the world owes us.

That's not what it says.

I just re read it. Excuse my shitty English and comprehension skills.

OP is right, unironically. I know quite a few brits in Spain who just can't learn basic Spanish because they never had to work hard in their life so the feeling of not having an direct path to the desired result and instead repeatedly overcoming failures is alien to them. I see how they try but they give up unlike the people who know what is it mean to really work.
All they work back in Britain was not about efforts but more about loyality to their employer and work ethics enough to follow the procedure accurately.

>WE
you have done nothing