HAPPENING!!!

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html

Jeffrey Epstein Found Injured in NYC Jail Cell After Possible Suicide Attempt: Sources

>Accused pedophile and wealthy Manhattan financier Jeffrey Epstein was found injured and in a fetal position inside his cell at a New York City jail, according to sources close to the investigation.

>Epstein, who is being held in Metropolitan Correctional Center during his trial for conspiracy and sex trafficking, was found semi-conscious with marks on his neck, two sources told News 4. Investigators are trying to piece together exactly what happened, saying details remain murky.

>Two sources tell News 4 that Epstein may have tried to hang himself, while a third source cautioned that the injuries were not serious and questioned if Epstein might be using it as a way to get a transfer.

>A fourth source said an assault has not been ruled out, and that another inmate was questioned. The inmate who investigators have talked to in Lower Manhattan facility has been identified as Nicholas Tartaglione, according to two sources. Tartaglione is a former police officer in Westchester County who was arrested in December 2016 and accused of killing four men in an alleged cocaine distribution conspiracy, then burying their bodies in his yard in Otisville in Orange County, according to court records.

>Sources told News 4 investigators questioned Tartaglione, and the former cop claimed not to have seen anything and insisted he did not touch Epstein, sources said.

>The attorney for Tartaglione denied all the claims that his client attacked the financier, saying his client and Epstein get along well. The attorney added Epstein was seen today and appears to be fine.

Attached: IMG_20190725_102227_237.jpg (639x630, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lohud.com/story/news/2019/07/23/nicholas-tartaglione-police-officer-quadruple-homicide-cell-phone/1806603001/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerard_Benderoth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fetal position

What page of the Kama sutra is that one on?

>""""suicide""""

its on the page before where the anti-drug cop in prison chokes out the pedophile

Life has a way of achieving sweet ironic justice doesn't. I imagine many of the traumatised kids he abused were in the fetal position too.

I hope they feed this kike to the sharks, it's what it deserves.

I hope they don't assassinate him, I want him to spend the rest of his life in general pop.

him dying ( now) is not a good thing because there is more information yet to be squeezed from him, hasn't even gone to trial yet

If he dies its most likely a cover up by someone that hears having him sing

This, and this is why he Will die. He's the fall guy and always has been the fall guy, this is how he turned around his life from being a college drop out, he sold his soul and promised his life if caught.

He needs to do the honorable thing and come out with all of it. He's going to get (((suicided))) anyway. This is his only chance to make his crimes against humanity useful towards the greater good.

Attached: epstein reptilian (2).png (500x270, 222K)

>fetal position
KEK

>Nicholas Tartaglione
>former police officer
>Westchester County
>cocaine distribution conspiracy
Clinton hitman confirmed.

Probably got spooked by someone and couldn't finish the job.

>tartaglioni
AYY TONE

He killed coke dealers, but then again the government doesn't like competition.

Don't let (((them))) slide this thread. Epstein needs to be put into secure isolation with 24/7 monitoring in person and via CCTV. That is, of course, until he gives up the names and evidence.

lmao if you think someone like this has any concept of "honor"

>Believing the Jewish media stories about a Jewish pedophile

Jow Forums is dead and you all need to back you dumb cunts.

IF EPSTEIN DIES BEFORE HE SPILLS THE BEANS WE FUCKING RIOT

lohud.com/story/news/2019/07/23/nicholas-tartaglione-police-officer-quadruple-homicide-cell-phone/1806603001/
>Feds: Ex-cop Nicholas Tartaglione had phone while in custody in quadruple killing case

>Tartaglione had been involved in a drug ring and Martin Luna owed them money after failing to deliver cocaine
Typical Clinton associate.

Perhaps taking others with him would be more appropriate.

>Jewish controlled USA and freemason infested police are genuinely questioning a Jewish pedo and justice will be served

Hurrrrrrrrrrrr

I fucking hate Amerimutts and Amerijews. Dumbest cunts on the planet by far.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerard_Benderoth

>former nypd cop
>Benderoth died on March 8, 2017, aged 48, from a self-inflicted gunshot wound when he was pulled over by FBI agents and local police officers just a short drive from his home. The FBI reportedly planned to arrest Benderoth on a sealed indictment related to the Tartaglione multiple murder and drug conspiracy case

now his lawyers will probably get him out of general population. soon he'll be kicking back in his extra privilege cell to himself to serve the 2-5 year sentence.

Too bad, that guy deserves to be crucified for his crimes

Pic related is Benderoth. Note the tat on left shoulder.

Attached: 20190725_061643.jpg (1200x2038, 868K)

>British
>Gentile

Attached: King George VI.jpg (300x474, 37K)

cant even hang himself

Attached: 1558872095102.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Paper suit time!

Attached: gown_0268_2.jpg (210x210, 8K)

This is all part of the plan. Show a suicide attempt prior to the actual act. This softens the blow when he actually gets (((suicided))). We told ya he was suicidal goy. He obviously acted alone in his crimes goy.

>he did this to himself
user, I...

Attached: A630FE53-B354-476E-A5BE-8E4900F3EADE.jpg (627x533, 110K)

I wasn't expecting anything else. He won't make it to trial. All real evidence found will never, ever see the light of day. We are ruled over by pedo cultists. Its incredible.

Sloppy job Mossad.

>yfw Epstein is on suicide watch

Attached: 2B26053C-617D-436C-9F13-20BBCE0750D3.jpg (920x713, 159K)

DIOS MIO

Just what (((they))) want. A glorious (((suicide))) for the pedo before any real facts or testimony can make it out to implicate the Clinton crime family and other deep state officials. Sort of like how Jack (((Ruby))) kills Lee Harvey Oswald in front of a bunch of cops before any testimony can be taken. Nope, nothing to see here goy.

> believing anything
The guy is probably on his island slurping cocktails and eating pizza

Attached: 65346534252.png (500x270, 33K)

[SERIOUS}
Is there a way we can spread a rumor inside the prison system that there is a bounty on Epstein's cock?

Something like get the prisoners thinking that anyone who who mutilates Epstein will get a reward.
-$1,000 per toe
-$10,000 per finger
-$100,000 for his cock
Epstein has to survive the mutilation or there will be NO PAYOUT.

WYT Jow Forums can we do something like that? Or is Epstein more valuable alive because he can help us take down other important people i.e. Clintons?

Possibly a warning
>keep your mouth shut or die

This. How could any good and decent man stand by while Epstein (((kills himself))) and everybody else involved just gets away with it. Unreal

Must have had a jailhouse visit from the Clintons. Surprised that his hanging wasn't two shots to the back of the head ala Vince Foster

This is AFTER he spills the beans. THEN this bounty will be on all of them.

This.
It’s fake as shit. All he wants is a transfer to a more secure area.
Duh

That was Seth Rich not Foster I think

Might be using it as a way to get a transfer

Attached: 1547037609097.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Torture him, but don't kill him. I want names.

Attached: 1562630923514.gif (280x280, 835K)