Europe, us please help Thailand to get rid of jihadist terrorism please

europe, us please help Thailand to get rid of jihadist terrorism please.

i beg you

youtu.be/fDYJpOlJkZc

Attached: B8C14405-7167-44B5-9F85-63555F0A07E3.jpg (294x171, 6K)

no don't

We are busy getting cucked by Ahmed

I spent two months this year in your country spending money that your government taxes to pay for soldiers to defeat these terrorists.

Git fucking gud.

Attached: 1544388738430.gif (351x197, 2.9M)

whats the back story here

our soldiers are weak.

please somebody

MILITANT RAID ON PATTANI CHECKPOINT KILLS 4
By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter - July 24, 2019 4:38 pm

PATTANI — A coordinated gun attack on a military checkpoint in the restive province of Pattani left four security officers dead, the army said Wednesday.

The raid took place at about 9pm Tuesday at a roadblock manned by soldiers and armed volunteers in central Pattani. Security camera footage shows over a dozen masked men throwing grenades and shooting at the security officers. After about five minutes of gunfighting, they retreat with some firearms they collected.

Pattani taskforce commander Piyapong Wongchan said the assailants showed a high level of coordination during the raid. Four security officers were killed and two wounded in the attack.

once they wipe the pakis you will claim imperialism by white devirh dogs
fix your shit asian niggers
white are done babysitting 3rd worlders

Attached: 20190112_215536.jpg (1316x1009, 407K)

This shit has been happening in the south near the Malaysian border for years.
Its about time it stopped.

In English, please

>Piyapong Wongchan
is that a real fucking name? no fucking way, its like someone who doesnt know a tonal language just made up a name consisting of random sounds

yes why muslim have problems every where they go?

even in Thailand we suffer a lot by muslim terrorists in sothern of Thailand.

mind your own business cunt
or I'll rape ya like we did in the rugby

Attached: Madcunt.jpg (894x960, 433K)

yes in Thai may be ปิยะพงษ์ วงจันทร์

good luck with putting all your eggs in the chinese tourist basket, when the chinks show up everyone else finds a new spot. and the strong baht is shitty for westerners now. hows pattaya i heard the indians are ruining it?

well now we still have many western tourists in bangkok and pattaya and yes thai baht is strong right now msy be 31 baht equal 1 us dollar

I left skid marks in me dunny.
Get here and clean it for me.

Attached: dunny.jpg (480x640, 54K)

I dont know why these assholes do this shit in the south If they just stayed on the other side of the malay border everyone would be happy.

Ask your western neighbor

Attached: 14470631_1777996975804270_6274854846422019678_n.png (265x373, 81K)

Not good for australian tourists. I remember a few yrs ago the dollar bought 26 baht. Now its 21

I used to fuck a Thai chick when I lived in NZ. I remember watching the news one day with her and something about Muslims came on. She was so angry she changed the channel and had this angry look on her face.
I asked her what was wrong and she went into a 10 minute tirade about Muslims being devil worshippers and how they are nothing but trouble. How they are trouble in her home country and how they all need to be deported or killed on mass.

Are there that many Muslims in Thailand OP?

Oh no, it happens there too. As if it's not enough with the West getting all those Islamic problems.

Hey Thailand, your food is amazing, I hope you can get rid of the muslim niggers. :(

this. I know nothing about Myanmar, except that I cannot pronounce the name of their country. But their attitude towards minorities causes respect.

These men seems to be well funded trained soldiers from Malaysia, judging by their coordination, formation and efficiency. Men of around 5,6 - 5,10 ft (165 - 175cm) in height, there is no hairs on their arms or legs.

Sand niggers are very hairy and are generally taller than these men in the video.

This seems to be an on going proxy war in southern Thailand.

you have to ask who is training and funding these groups??? the malays, maybe not sure what their end game is

may be 5-8 percent
most of them live in sothern of Thailand
Pattani yala and naratiwat province

What would they stand to gain? Destabilization?

i guess, maybe jumping into a larger war with thailand over their southern provinces?

It's an on going attempt to gain independence and establishing their own country within the 3 Muslim dominance provinces in the southern region of Thailand that is border to Malaysia and it is a lot harder for the Thai militia to maneuver their soldiers.

There is only 1 known infantry division near the southern border that handle this on going situation.

Attached: d0R0Mw37ni.png (421x738, 580K)

Interesting, I was not aware of this, thanks for the information user

Thailand got fucked out of their original borders pretty hard. Even the western nations realized this after WW2 when they welcomed the thais back in to the fold pretty quickly, although they had to give back all of the territory gained

here's amn idea:
> go to pisslamist vilages and kill everyone
you'll find out that without pisslamist men, wahmen and children, there won't be jihadi attacks either. Problem solved.

Send Ladyboy rape squads from Pattaya,
Jihadists will be scared shitless

Get ride of mudslims and I guarantee you that you won't have anymore of these problems
Also jews

Do you have any oil?

just purge the jews starting with

I still remember the days of 55

I haven't seen any in Bkk. South might be a different matter

Russian mafia runs Ptty