Do Asians lack empathy? Why do these Chinese people not help others when they are hit by vehicles?

Do Asians lack empathy? Why do these Chinese people not help others when they are hit by vehicles?

Attached: 1559355280911.gif (640x360, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

academia.edu/3620724/Chinese_Lack_of_Empathy_in_Development
youtube.com/watch?v=eaGSBXMobPM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because in chinese bug culture if you help somebody who's injured its assumed you did it.

Right turn green light was on. Pedestrian walk was not. Van was legally allowed to kill those people.

Wrong.
They do the same shit here and there's no such thing as that

literally this. they assume that they only reason you would help a person is because you are guilty for what you did and/or trying to cover it up. then you get taken to the police station where they detain you indefinitely and smack you around until you confess.

no, no he's 100% correct. i lived in shanghai for 5 years.

Chinks are basically robots. They dont really think or experience emotions. We should exterminate them all and free their lands for humans to live on

So, it's legal to kill pedestrians in China?

That's the biggest load of cope bullshit I have ever heard. I see people posting this bullshit all the time trying to excuse bug behavior but could you really imagine a White European leaving someone to die in the streets without even bothering to call an ambulance.

That's Japan, you fucking dumbass.

Same difference, really.

Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Korea are all part of China. They all eat with sticks. If your country eats with sticks, you're China.

Based.

That and all their fucking chicken scratch languages are all the same anyway. They all look and sound the same too.

I forgot racists were low I.Q. My bad.

Yes. Read Ways That Are Dark.

Not helping car crash vistims should be international standart.
Im sure, there would be a lot less crashes.

Chink chonk Bing bong shitty titty

Into to the wagon with you, paddy

Their laws state that if the victim lives, you have to pay every single month till the end of their life for damages. And chinese know how to fake damage, so its more "rational" to simply back up once more , and drive over the victim again. Zero empathy race at play.

I’m almost certain this is Japan you fucking retard.

No, this is just common knowledge to anyone knowing anything about China. Plenty of people there suggest you to avoid others problems so you don't get dragged into their mess. So fuck off nigger mutt.

academia.edu/3620724/Chinese_Lack_of_Empathy_in_Development

Fuck CHINKS go live with your insect buddies and dont come back

I wish I was still this delusional about the world I would feel a lot better every day.

No, no. Have you been around chinese ppl here in the states.. when they're outside of their home country?
When they're raised away from all that chink governmental influence?

They act the same exact way.
This is their nature.

Chinks are insects. Bred from the first down syndrome babies so they're pretty retarded.

This is the reason. They have this weird good Samaritan law in place where killing is cheaper than caring.

Communism. People in post-communist countries (eg. Poland and Russia) act the same.

Look I also hate chinks, but those are japs you fucking idiots.

chinese were under foregin occupation for 500 years or so already.
then came mao and finished them off. genes for empathy are long gone from chinese gene pool.
someone post screencap with pasta.

Thais don't eat with sticks but they're still Chinese puppets

>吉澤ひとみ容疑者が運転する白いミニバンが赤信号に突っ込んでいく
The suspect "Surename" Hitomi dashed through the red light while driving a white mini-van
>事故の目撃者
The accident's eyewitness said:
>「ドーン!」という大きな衝撃音とブレーキ音が鳴って、自転車に乗った方が倒れていたんだ
"I heard a loud sound from the impact and a break sound. And then the bicyclist fell down"
>事故の目撃者
The accident's eyewitness said:
>打ちどころが悪かったら死亡事故になりかねなかったと思います
"If he/she was hit in a bad spot it could result in a death incident"

>Do Asians lack empathy?
You would too if you lived in a overpopulated poor city filled with corruption. For them survival is the only goal whatever means necessary.

The .gif related is in Japan though where this is hardly the case.

That's Japanese

Because Asians are heartless workhorses.
They don't eat dogs and cats for nothing and swallow large quantities of pork. You are what you eat.

youtube.com/watch?v=eaGSBXMobPM

This guy explains it pretty well, its not exactly because they're heartless its because they have no legal protection from prosecution and liability if they do intervene and something goes wrong. There is no safety net in China, you could help a dying person and the family blame you and then your life gets ruined forever.

Liability laws + non-Christian. Once China becomes majority Christian, they will have empathy. By 2030, there's supposed to be 300 million or more.

European behavior is leftover Christian behavior. When fedoras are all that is left, Europeans will be the same as China is now.

Blame atheism and the kikes that ushered it in.

>implying that japs aren't asian

Is the heat getting to ya, Nigel?

Why are you even here?

Same difference, chink.

What, I live in Sweden nigger it's just sand niggers here.

So it's not
> if you help somebody who's injured its assumed you did it.
but rather
>if you help somebody but it still goes wrong, they can sue you for contributing to their demise
stupid, but logical

Can you Gook defenders stop repeating this stupid meme. Look at this image at the section on pages 50-52. This is behaviour of their's that's been observed long before some motorist law came into place

Attached: 1504074130195.png (800x5132, 810K)

99% of people would 'help' by getting the fuck out of the way for people who have the resources and know how to actually help.

>being a nigger mutt

Lmao mutts are worse than Jews and chinks combined

They're insects. Worker ants who follow hivemind-like directives and are utterly incapable of independent thought.

>Why do these Chinese people not help others when they are hit by vehicles?
avoid lawsuits

helps with population, China asked Reagan to nuke them to help, pretty based

yeah we know they're fucking cannibals

Gooks getting fed up with their shitty lives.

Attached: 1541274636592.webm (434x360, 2.55M)

was is this way before British opium wars?

these guys hav ended up alot better than most webms on this site

you mean insects

It has to do with liability laws. If you help someone, they can sue you for all damages done, even if you did no damage to them and somebody else ran them over. So it's safer to just let that person die.

Might makes right durr
Why chinese man kill other man hurr

Insectoids. I laugh at the dweeby chinlets I see with Asian women in tow, flushing their already weak as fuck genes down the toilet for some eastern roastie, KEK.

Attached: 1526479983568.png (500x487, 70K)

Way too many of them. If there was a few then they’d help each other. There’s a population threshold that they’ve over-exceeded just like in India.