Where would you live?

FLORIDA or CALI and why?

Attached: Download.jpg (296x170, 17K)

Show flag

here you go dude

Florida because rednecks are fun

Florida fag here, I have two words for you.
Publix Subs

NOT POLITICS YOU NEW PIECE OF SHIT!

Florida in the fall and winter
Montana in the spring and summer..

found the boomer

Florida, taxes are far less.

Go up to central Florida, you will have to deal with the rednecks but they are better than the illegals, homeless and liberals in California.

Publix subs are whack as fuck. Here in cali we have real Italia deli sub shops from the Italians that came here in the 40s. Kys Florida

Attached: 20190220_123836.jpg (4032x1960, 2.04M)

California is so expensive in rent and gas alone, combined with everything else. it sucks...

I would never live in California and anyone who does should be shot if they try to exit California. Florida sucks too but nothing like the cesspool that is California

Durr Arkansas rules... I've never stepped foot inside a home valued over 100k durr.. I'm based

Being in Florida is playing life on nightmare mode with a chaos driver mod. I was forged in the hurricane winds of God. Fed by the subs of the great Boar's head in Publix. Trained in the swamp lands against scaled beasts of old. Injected with the drug of parasites in the nest of the deadly spiders of the land. Florida is where boys become men.

waste of pretty numbers. publix is the best place in earth.

i live in florida, it sucks, but i wouldnt rather live in california.

publix subs are really good. get your medroast nigger deli probably run by a jewish couple da fuggaddahere.

>no state income tax
>no vehicle inspections
>stand your ground laws
>plenty of cheap clay for everyone

Attached: FloridaFrog.png (685x463, 662K)

The final frontier, as you traverse the narrow highways among the bayous and dilapidated trailer parks in your battered pickup, a question pops into your mind; " How can people who sweat so much still be fat?" As the unanswerable query passes like swamp gas in the wind you go about your day, hoping that at the end that sweet methamphetamine-infused moonshine is right there waiting for you

I want to be a cheeky Florida man doing cheeky Florida man shenanigans

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-084717~2.png (480x835, 409K)

I went to Florida once, I'll stay here in Cali.

Florida: based, redpilled, even our brown people hate commies.

California: cucked, rainbowpilled, went from the golden state to street shitting in less than 30 years.

Having lived in both, I'd have to go with Florida. Both are pretty much shit tbqh, I like my weather cooler and my neighbors less numerous, but at least Florida wouldn't make me give up my guns.

Cali
Florida humidity sucks balls

other day i was taking a picture of a pretty big alligator to send to my little cousin that lives up north (the kid loves reptiles). as i was lining up the perfect shot - felt burning on my legs. i was standing on top of a nest of red ants — florida stories

Attached: BB85A9F5-8CAB-408B-B8A3-19A31CA663B4.jpg (750x578, 193K)

>
>Publix subs are whack as fuck. Here in cali

Say no more, I can already tell you are of the homosexual variety

>California
Mountains, Oceans, good food, forests, skiing, biking, surfing, mexicans, nigger, communists traffic

>Florida
Flat, swamp, gators, can sorta surf, oceans, traffic, hot, muggy, cubans, hatians, niggers, old jews from the east coast.

For nature, my pic is California

813 Master race reporting in if you ain't doing at least 100 mph on the highway get the fuck off welcome to fl

Unironically Montana

Supposedly those Italian subs have extra Mexican semen in them

>whack as fuck
i heard Jow Forums advises using a mossberg with 12 gauge buckshot on this kind of pestilence

>california
>(((italian))) deli

California is a shithole full of the worst of everything and everyone that America has to offer.

I'd choose Florida hands down.

I live in Florida.
Moving to California here soon.
This state is getting pretty bad.

California ez. Unless you're some poor dirtbag who cares about having an unnecessary amount of guns and can't use eco-bags, it's the most alpha state to live in. Florida is a fucking shit hole, not even Tampa comes close to the food, elitist rich people culture (rich people supremacy > white supremacy) and weather that coastal CA cities have to offer.

t. San Diegan that use to live in Ft. thoterdale

It may seem like the right choice at first but it's really not.

wholeheartedly agree
can't wait to leave
no one come here you'll regret it

I already live in rural commiefornia which isn't nearly as bad as the big cities but Florida seems to have worse humanity and muh storms. I'd rather just stay put where I am.

New York

>city income tax
>10% sales tax
>10% state income tax

got to fund those gibs bro

As a Florida fag here. I could never live in that shithole that is Cali.

I'm sure it's totally not prepared by some lowly paid immigrant(who isn't Italian) cali user

Hurricanes are weak but you guys have earthquakes and landslides. That is way worse then what we get.

Neither, the Midwest is paradise (don't tell anyone though, I don't want them moving here).

But if I had to pick the lesser of two evils it would be Florida; their state government is actually pretty good (no state income taxes) and Jacksonvville and Tampa weren't terrible. California has one of the worst state governments in the country and it's only getting worse.

Pretty much this. Plus we have some lax as fuck gun laws.

Florida is full of Cubans
California is full of Mexican

Giant douche or turd sandwich?

Kroger>Publix (no disrespect to Publix though, it's good too).

Though with regard to Florida vs California, Publix>Ralph's

florida

Cubans > Mexicans. So Florida it is.

Attached: 1546448787843.jpg (540x532, 61K)

>Cubans

Most of the Cubans I knew actually weren't bad. They fled Cuba because they hated communism; they were mostly small business owners who voted Republican.

cuban food is better than mexican too

i can definitely agree on that. mexican food is fucking terrible. if i wanted you to spray your runs into a wrap and then serve it, i wouldve asked. PEOPLE PAY FOR THAT SHIT!

I agree with you as well Cubans are much cooler people then those fucking filthy ass Mexicans and the food is 100 times better

If only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: 5ba2bb31aff74.jpg (1214x697, 146K)

cubans in florida are spaniards. they were the “white upperclass” that fled brown communists.

only thing CA has over FL is better surf. but, i bet most californians wouldn’t have big enough nuts to surf NSB.

Yeah, well. I live in the Midwest now and this blows the hell out of California or Florida. Lower cost of living, huge demand for my job field (I almost doubled my takehome pay) and a LOT less traffic. I will never live on a coastal state ever again.

>Kroger>Publix
you are insane. kroger is for niggers.

Cubans are scum, they’re spics like the rest. Their skin may be lighter but that’s about it. And not all of them are light skinned.

With that choice, Florida because California is a cucked disaster zone. But I'll stay in Texas.

Attached: 1423950974560t.png (386x772, 21K)

Same. Plus I'm a wine wanker so I'd be right at home in Napa or Sonoma and also California has In-n-Out, which is the best fast-food burger I had in the US. (Chik-fil-A is the bees knees too, but a"chicken sandwich" isn't a hamburger)

HEB > all
they kicked out both Kroger and Albertsons just by existing

Attached: dm_heb.jpg (500x373, 67K)

In-n-Out > Publix

plus all those nice celebrities in the visit California commercial said California is the best, so they must be right because they’re famous.

Attached: A8591225-11DE-4C2B-8A3F-101E9527F282.jpg (855x473, 86K)

you’re not wrong, but i’ll take cubans over mexicans every day of the week.

oh look dear, that man must be one of the san fran hobos!

Cali, so I know the whole thing is gonna be destroyed when the big one comes.

No one from California calls it Cali. It's either SoCal or NorCal. Unless they're gay that is...

You haven’t been here recently. Kissimmee is a colony of Puerto Rico now as is east Orlando. The rest of the area will soon follow.

Sounds kind of like America’s Australia when you put it like that.

Attached: 6D2560D9-A4C7-44C4-B32E-370CA22B7D72.jpg (637x477, 145K)

I can’t wait until your slave shitskins finally realize they outnumber you and steal all your shit.

Do something about the Mexicans.

This. Though they will hang from the highest tree once the Puerto Rican Empire stages it’s own day of the rope in Florida.

Sure, just as soon as those California politicians stop blocking The Wall

Attached: 1529702591354.jpg (1024x1012, 110K)

>Puerto Rican Empire

They seem to have just forced their 'emperor' to resign. But they have plenty of other corrupt politicians.

The ‘empire’ would be more like a decentralized Puerto Rican ethnostate. They keep immigrating here and there are already more of them here than on their home island. They breed like niggers but without the black on black violence culling their children. At this rate they’ll soon overwhelm the state. Central Florida is about to fall.

Florida.
Plot twist:
I want to become the Florida man.

Florida, sounds like a fun state to live in considering the antics of Floridaman.

>Immigrating here.

They're U.S. citizens, and most Puerto Ricans I know are decent enough, at least the ones who move out of Florida; the climate is so different in the Midwest that they pretty much have to assimilate into local culture.

Florida because their car and gun laws fuckin suck ass.
Good thing I live there in Florida now.

>Breeding

Have you seen the state of the average white person in the United States? I'm white and I have no affinity whatsoever for the average white person here. Individuals who are intelligent, physically fit, and who pull their own weight will earn my respect regardless of their ethnic background. Simply being white doesn't impress me.

Attached: 1556458904352.jpg (634x858, 81K)

Florida
>No state income tax
>Fuck fun control
>Castle doctrine/Stand your ground
>Cubans would kill a communist for fun
>You can prepare for a hurricane better than a fire or an earthquake

Lived in CA. Land of Hills'n'Ditches. Moved to Florida, the swamp. Bear walked through my back yard last night. Florida sucks.

Stop trying to get people to move here, you filthy Yankee scum

Attached: 1563623306383.jpg (1024x820, 212K)

Fuck that shit! This is exactly where I’m going in 15 years when I retire!

>california
>the first 3rd world state

Attached: 1563623410897.jpg (243x250, 11K)

I escaped that hellhole over 5 years ago, but for the sake of the people of Florida (and the country) do not move there and vote Democrat. If Florida turns blue this country may be screwed.

Just stay in tampa or miami with the rest of the boomer kikes

there are legitimately third world countries with better infrastructure than the greater Los Angeles area

You got a picture of that without the green text?

California because its not THAT fucked up and bath salts arent a daily citizens snack there

They’ll never take Winter Park

The ones I meet here in central Florida mostly are mutts who bitch about how terrible the mainland is and how their island is basically paradise on Earth with no flaws. Not a fan of them. If I wanted to hear about how shitty America is I could come on Jow Forums during Euro time or just hang out with Haitians. Don’t look forward to having a state full of people like this.

t. la criatura

come home to north florida white man. we have counties still above 90%

florida is creating mini ethnostate like winter park, hyde park in tampa and pinecrest in miami. despite absolutely horrendous demographics you will rarely see a non-white in these places

I lived in both and CA with all its cancer is still better than FL and its cancer.

Havent been to florida but Im pretty sure the foods better here in CA anyways. I still hate the homeless here.

Geographically California is a great place.
Politically and economically, not so much.
Florida is great but it has the same issues the entire gulf coast has. It's really a big hurricane target too.
Overall, both place are nice to visit but not good to live.

As someone who has lived in both states, they share the same problem. They have hit macro-peak Hebrew. I was priced out of the Florida town I grew up in. 40 years ago it was town with a two lane main drag and one grocery store. Now it is over run with Jews. If you want to have any hope of starting your own business and being successful, the best advice I can give is moving as far away from kikes as you possibly can. I wish I had figured this out 20 years earlier.

Probably Florida because they have rednecks... But I'd rather be surrounded by spics rather than African Americans

California is pretty good place to live (if you're rich)

Florida, but I'd prefer neither