Thoughts on Chanology

I see people talking about how it was the beginning of the end when it comes to Jow Forums, I started using this site around 2008 and it had all died down for the most part by then. I wasn't even aware of it's presence all that much. Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1563914458921.png (1366x768, 741K)

saving with bump

I've been here since Jow Forums was a .net website. The worst part about Chanology was the whole exacto petroleum edge factor but most of those people had basically the right intentions. GG, the Fappening and the 2016 election ruined it far more irreparably and the reddit faggots that came along never assimilated and turned this place into a soulless echo chamber.

The main thing that's ruined Jow Forums though is simply how many users it has now. larger boards move too fast for people to try to put effort into a post they just mash out plebbit tier comments as fast as possible. Try going to some of the slower hobby boards and you'll see much higher quality posting.

I think installing the robot would make Jow Forums significantly better since the vast majority of shitposting here is just the same thing verbatim every time

newfag

Attached: 1547884503862.jpg (640x480, 60K)

>It had mostly died down in 2008
>Operation payback starts in 2010
You're absolute retard

He probably wasn't even here for the hobo hotel raid

why even make this post OP?

Attached: 5C4FE750-0659-4FF7-90EE-F454C25E751D.jpg (594x627, 261K)

>iPhone cuck
you're a large part of the problem

Neither were you. You're just pulling that out of your ass because you saw a YouTube video about it.

lmao

He's apart of the problem because he's saving Jow Forums screenshots off nosebook. Other than that he's alright, this thread is trash and OP should feel bad.

Nah, it's still good, I came here for the news instead on the MSM. But there is too much shitposting though...

>not shitposting prone in bed comfy as fuck

Shiggy

Jow Forums has always been mostly shitposting outside of the autist boards. it just used to be more creative and less normalfag tier

Newfag here, started lurking last year. I've started one thread in that time and got insta banned. Lesson learnt

no more different than the swathes of other groups that come here and shitpost, except their motives are far more honorable compared to stormfags or discord trannys for example.

If you actually believe Jow Forums is being brigaded by a legion of transexuals you're a newfag. The only people who ever use that word are /ptg/ and other reddit transplants.

you faggots need to learn to recognize bait instead of pulling your hair out about shills because the actual shills on here go fairly unnoticed

Newfag here. What did Oldfags typically discuss here? Did truth get swarmed by schizoposters back then?

Jow Forums has never changed since it started there's just more reddit and underageb& here now

oh and people take it way too seriously now the lulz have dried up

you telling me if i think a group of trannys are shitposting on Jow Forums i'm a newfag?

there's literally an /lgbt/ board
man, i bet you feel like an absolute dipshit right now

Attached: 1382228933720.jpg (385x600, 62K)

yeah no shit retard, but this idea of thousands of trannies swarming /ptg/ 24/7 to post zionist quotes from a zionist president is a coping mechanism. the discord trannies thing has nothing to do with Jow Forums it's Reiko and Jow Forums. Again the only time you ever hear the term discord tranny is when somebody says something that isn't blindly pro-trump, it's just plebbitors coping with the lack of a downvote function.

lurk moar fag

oldfag, i remember a time when /b/ was the best board of Jow Forums.
how the mighty have fallen.

>this idea of thousands of trannies
that you came up with?
certainly didn't get it from me. you got issues bud.

you just keep making yourself look more and more like a newfag, i could do this all night.

lol I've been here since 2001 you new fag I even have a guy fox mask

Chanology was successful, the mainstream media took over.
What Scientology is and does has been exposed. You could argue some of the methods used to expose it were a little underhanded, but it was exposed.
Chanology just kind of faded away as a result.

Tfw no more camsites raids on b

i miss /i/