Is she still a thing?

is she still a thing?

Attached: 220px-Lauren_Southern_2_(cropped).jpg (220x261, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/FyiNjE0vhnNI/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, fuck off.

Jesus why so angry

I kinda wish she should have end up with Finn Knight at least it should be /Ourguy/

No she's done with politics. Good riddance. I didn't dislike her but her white knights were full blown cancer

Attached: lauren2.jpg (405x720, 40K)

Drown in horse semen whilst sucking horse cock, cocksucker.

Attached: 96F5B1AF-D99A-4B18-902C-BA6E34118911.jpg (430x364, 22K)

He's a communist.

Lol never change pol

>Taking pics of yourself.

I've maybe taken 30 pics of myself deliberately my whole life.

Fuck you, too. I lost relatives who died defending their homeland from Communists in WWII.

It's a women you fool.

>be a woman
This is standard woman stuff, even the red pilled ones do it occasionally. Especially one in the "public" sphere, if you want to call youtube/twitter the public sphere.

But you wouldn't have known them since it was in WW2?

They might have lived long enough to meet them as a child instead of just being shown pics of them in their uniforms taken days before they died.

what

What, a fuck hole? Maybe if you want something that compares to fucking a warm glass of milk, I'm good tho.

I fucked her.

Attached: IMAG0047.jpg (640x857, 103K)

She never was.

Thirsty beta males are pathetic and women are retarded. This was always clearly a cash grab

>is she still a thing?
Do you mean like Thing one or Thing two ?

Attached: Thing1-and-thing2.jpg (350x350, 43K)

I bet her ass is a sad mournful site these days. Hotel food, booze, and nigger semen have a damaging effect on your figure

QUADZ!!!!
Nice digits user

Also, I thought you guys stopped "White Knighting" for this whore.
It's Hannah Hays, right?

And no you faggot. I hope that stupid coal burning tradthot burns in hell along with her beta cuck followers.

Any nudes of her?

She scammed the fuck out of her paypigs and now she's openly burning coal. So what do you think?
It should at least serve as a lesson for all of you thirsty motherfuckers out there why listening to womens opinions on anything other than cooking and cleaning is why we are in the state we're in as a society.

real?

I want to believe.

got anymore?

not her, fuck off

Not sure if this is her, but have it anyway.

Attached: 1492280675326.png (640x960, 411K)

Its probably exhausting working for an Israeli propaganda agency. She probably wants to have kids now.

She produced a video about white farmers being murdered in South Africa but never mentioned SA is controlled by republican capitalist miners who take the mineral wealth for less in tax than when white ruled.
She knows what lines not to cross.

What do you do with it?

She should be a lesson into what happens when you let women into politics and or political movements

It's almost as if a wise man once wrote a book saying exactly this.

she's still a thing in my heart

Who?
bitchute.com/video/FyiNjE0vhnNI/

Attached: 1545451240826.png (703x550, 21K)

Where's the Finnish white knight?

She vanished off of the face of the Earth a month before Jeff Epstien got arrested.

Think about that!

Attached: tumblr_pkzexuZTD41wzvt9qo1_640.gif (600x450, 1.81M)

Still waiting for her nudes. That ass shot in panties was tasty.

All cucks N word with a hard R’s in this thread... she is our girl neck your self faggits

Attached: 8432680D-A409-4D8B-8BA0-12F14A19377C.jpg (480x480, 21K)

he dropped her when it came out she fucked a nigger

>bitchute.com/video/FyiNjE0vhnNI/
hahaha, wtf

Hahahahahaha keep crying mutt

her sister was hotter

Attached: 1502312591636.jpg (938x1381, 743K)

Well

it DID get found out that she "lauren" is in a secret relationship with a black body guard and the rumor is that shes pregs

she fucked off from public life at exactly the same time it came out two of her associates were big-league scamming people.

Ew

I want both at the same time

She's been outed, so no.

>a women