Why Do White Women Like To Fuck Animals?

And how do we shame them for their neuroticism? Esp while our people are going extinct for not fucking each other.

Attached: woman-kissing-her-chimpanzee-nursling-footage-010817487_prevstill.jpg (1920x1080, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/chd93m/bras_suck_is_there_any_reason_to_wear_them/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 782759.png (758x745, 662K)

Interesting, but wonder if there is specific mental illness for intimacy with animals? Seems to be common disorder with our women in particular.

I'm starting to think they are just trying to get away with as much as they can in order to coax men into asserting our dominance over them again and remove their rights.

Bump

Because they are animals.

What are you talking about?

Most of them have femin virus now. Common knowledge.

Brazilians do it too. I am some what an expert in this field as I watch the worst most degenerate shit. There's plenty of amateur teens fucking dogs on the deep web. Making videos at no profit. Mostly because a dog's dick is big, k it's the women for 15 to 5 minutes, and is warmer / produces tons of semen

Blacks do plenty of that too. So do ching ching and south Americans. Just a bit of a dirty degenerate secret

Tbh j would rather deal with dog fuckers than the gays. I mean both are fucking degenerate but at least dog fuckers are just using them for sex and not demanding we accept them

old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/chd93m/bras_suck_is_there_any_reason_to_wear_them/

White women and how fat they are

And pedo, much rather deal with a dog fucker then a child molester fuck them

>And how do we shame them for their neuroticism?
Distance as a physical obstacle is the only way to prevent wh*te w*men from miscegenating.

With dogs? In ancient Rome they used to have donkey shows in the Colosseum. Ancient Greek myths tell tales of bestiality. It's been around a long time. I guess you could go medieval and make them wear chastity belts, but that can't keep them from sucking dick

Learned it from black women

Whiteoids literally come from apes

From my understanding and what I have looked up, for many bestiality stems or seems to be highly related to a lack of adiquite sexual partner. Studies found that it was much higher in people who lived alone like out on a farm with nothing else to fuck.

Basically if they ain't fucking other humans they end up fucking something. So I bet you are going to see an increase in this sort of thing as women age out.

degeneracy

Well, isolation is more for the men. It seems, at least with a lot of the vids I've seen, that the young amateur girls who film themselves for no profit whatsoever are just trying to get off. Mostly because dogs have long tounges, have a knot at the base of their dicks that locks them to the woman, have extra warm dicks, and produce copious amounts of semen. Plus, there are good looking young women doing it for free

For men it's mostly isolation for women they reported that it was sexual attraction to the animal

I thought this thread was about niggers and that's what bestiality implied.

I don't know whether dogs are better or worse desu

They're both outliers. White women that sleep with blacks are usually mentally ill, fat, abused as a child, and likely low IQ

>White women that sleep with blacks are usually mentally ill, fat, abused as a child, and likely low IQ
You just described most white women.

Maybe around you. Hopefully you don't live somewhere rural. My wife is a smart. The myth if the worthless white women is incel propaganda.