'I would say [NIGGER] again'

wral.com/i-would-say-it-again-says-woman-who-used-racial-slur-in-north-hills-restaurant-confrontation/18530118/
archive.is/btxBx

Do you have the ABSOLUTE BALLS to call a loud black woman "STUPID NIGGER" in public? Not only did this boomer do it, but she said she'd do it again!

Attached: nancygoodman.jpg (2196x1219, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNYy69D_Hs4
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=gDamENiue8A
youtube.com/watch?v=Cr_-xnWnEbk
youtube.com/watch?v=1UWw8Rj1toY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ik2NLwfCQ1o
youtube.com/watch?v=U0sQe0xywJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RQKx315yPtk
youtube.com/watch?v=vqMfqP8Fm44
wral.com/pastor-backlash-of-video-with-racist-comment-calls-for-greater-accountability/18530989/
archive.is/btxBx
13newsnow.com/video/news/local/mycity/portsmouth/portsmouth-civic-center-complex-condemned-deemed-unfit-for-humans/291-425504af-61a2-4ce8-a699-e0ea6be5e855?jwsource=cl
youtube.com/watch?v=-P4me86Kyeg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> call a loud black woman "STUPID NIGGER" in public.

Has anyone noticed that white women do this more than white men? The majority of "racist" outbursts against Negroes™, Shitskins™ and Asians™ caught on social media have mostly been white women rather than white men.

Fucking based

>(((Goodman)))

Thats because they are all either retired or housewives with no reputation or business to lose.

because nogs constantly harass white women to try and get in their pants.

So does the article explain how the nigger was being a nigger?

>"We’ve had people come to our table and say, 'Hey, you girls look like you’re having fun. We want to join you,' but never to come to my table and tell me I’m rude," Shaw said Wednesday.
Ah, that negro self-awareness I've heard so much about

based

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=dNYy69D_Hs4

Based boomer

Attached: 1545439992510.jpg (348x450, 28K)

>So does the article explain how the nigger was being a nigger?
IDK but Nancy said they were being too loud so she went over there and told them to quiet down.

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

Attached: 1563033425220.jpg (500x500, 105K)

It's even worse in movie theaters

that's a jew on the phone.

talented person

Does she have a daughter whos single?

Are boomers the heroes we deserve? @ 31 seconds
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=gDamENiue8A

Watch, she’s going to be left alone because she didn’t budge an inch.

The Twitter fags only attack if you display weakness.

>because nogs constantly harass white women to try and get in their pants.

No nogs don't want these old white women and if you notice it's always older white women who are doing this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cr_-xnWnEbk
youtube.com/watch?v=1UWw8Rj1toY youtube.com/watch?v=Ik2NLwfCQ1o youtube.com/watch?v=U0sQe0xywJQ youtube.com/watch?v=RQKx315yPtk youtube.com/watch?v=vqMfqP8Fm44

this
as a white dude and school teacher
I'm afraid to lose my job over less than that

I worked in fine dining and they come in, order the cheapest entrees, be loud and obnoxious, their kids break the crayons and smush them into the floor and wipe boogers on everything, and then stiff the waitresses
We had parties of lawyers and doctors and respectable families beg us to sit them further away from the blacks

>be teenage me
>dad and I go to Wooden Boat school in Brooklyn Maine
>at local watering hole first night with other students.
>old fart from South Carolina makes off-color comment about darkies.
>gasps from the libturd normies, sudden quiet.
>I laugh loudly in the middle of the lull.
>normie faggots go back to talking about nigger dicks or their Mexican gardeners or the fambly truckster or whatever.
>me and the RAYCISS old man start having a good convo.
>end up with open invite to his place in SC, he has bass ponds and sailboats and sheeeit.
>cool guy, always look for him at dinner and at the bbq for departing students.
>share nigger jokes and make fun of the leftards the whole time.
>boomer dad, "That guy is kind of racist isn't he?" * concerned look
>me, "Dad, you've never been around niggers, he's right about everything."
Wish I would have kept track of that guy, but I hate the East coast and never go there if I can help it. RIP old fart, fuck the NPCs, hope you're slaying bass and white pussy in heaven.

the one word that earns a news story all on its own.

that is Marc Lamont Hill that bad mouths whitey for a living

had it coming and cries about it

How many nigs do you have in your classroom that you wish you could call out for being loud and disruptive?

>do you see why thats incredibly offensive?
Yes thats why I said it you niggerbrain

Honestly, I've seen white trash as bad. You can paint a trash can any color you want, but it'll still stink.

Its just way less common to see vs bad nigs

>I worked in fine dining
anyone who's ever waited tables for niggers -- including other niggers -- are honorary KKK. Niggers will run you because you're white then stiff you on the tip. If you're black and go to a restaurant, know that every server there started calling "not it" as soon as you walked through the door

No one wants to be around them. Terrible tippers, guests, etc. If they're not cheap and order just appetizers, they'll rack up a $120 bill, put it on a credit card, and tip $2.

How DARE you upset the feelings of this vibrant African man Jow Forums?
APOLOGIZE!

Attached: 1234566123412q3453245.jpg (616x819, 68K)

The best part in the video is when asked if she understands how hurtful the word is and she says yes, thats shy she said it. Lel

>upscale restaurant
Bonefish is an expensive Red Lobster and is in no way any kind of true upscale establishment.

Have you ever noticed how often black people act like niggers in public? Have you ever traveled into a black neighborhood? Have you ever lived in one? Maybe you should shut your fucking mouth until you have. Hate to break your silly little fantasy life, but prejudices exists for a reason.

calling nigger, niggers.
also, water is wet.
more on 9.

omg she said a word and said she would do it AGAIN
so amazing....
the absolute STATE of this retarded world

Attached: 1560330990721.jpg (400x400, 5K)

wral.com/pastor-backlash-of-video-with-racist-comment-calls-for-greater-accountability/18530989/

yes

niggers should be held accountable for their actions

/ourqueen/

Racism should be illegal

I think he's saying white women have more courage than modern white men.

based and boomerpilled

Attached: n-word.jpg (653x581, 25K)

>/ourqueen/
she's /ourgrandma/

B O O M E R
lol if you ever go to a bar and chat up random people, I often get the impression boomer blonde females are the most racist people on earth (and I mean that I the most endearing way possible)

based
boomers redeemed

none

it's the adult staff that are the problem

Nigger
nIgger
niGger
nigGer
niggEr
niggeR
i
g
g
e
r

Based; niggers are niggers. Doesn't matter how loud and violent they get, it is your duty to call a nigger out.

>how much does dis cost?
>how much does dat cost?
>ohh.. I didn't like it (after drink the whole thing.) I wanit fo freeeeee. Leeemmme talk to your manager.
1 in 50 black people aren't niggers.

>racist
please use more inclusive language, "racially aware" is a more accepted term.

ive done it

100 internets for first person to call Talcum X a stupid whigger

That's great. Good for her. She's doing literally the only thing that could ever possibly save western civilization -- Calling out niggers for who they really are. I can't tell you how many times I've been to a restaurant and had my dinner completely ruined by a table of niggers who are so fucking loud while they eat that you can't even hear yourself think. We ALL need to start calling them out for what they really are. Call them NIGGERS and DO NOT APOLOGIZE!

Nigger deserved it each time. And you can find plenty of stories about niggers raping old white women, they're feral animals

Nigger cope. A far higher percentage of niggers do this than whites

I'll take it. Or maybe /ourmatriarch/

does anyone have a pepe with the "i'm gonna say the n word" text?

Women are more spoiled used to being coddled plus if you notice these ((people) almost always have the tribe to fall back on.

He said nigger on twitter, ban him

>act like niggers
>get called as such

Too true. Don't work in a restaurant, I do a food delivery service as a side job though. I absolutely refuse to work anywhere there are a majority of niggers. Every time I do, my tips are absolute shit and they complain about something. Even if it's their fault.

I want to bitchslap that cunt at the end
>you're so much better than everyone because you call people names, sir

>current year

>archive.is/btxBx
>"[I'm] still trying to wrap my head around it all," Stewart said. "It’s disheartening, it is. But this is the society that we’re living in right now."
>"I don’t care how you feel like we should have been acting," Shaw said. "If I was standing on the table with three heads in a purple jumpsuit, nothing justifies you to come to my table and call me a stupid (racial slur)."
btw, this is how the nigger thinks. They are NEVER in the wrong. How ever they want to act is justified.
Niggers have NO PLACE in civil society.

You should be arrested for saying it

You’ll lose your job and more eventually, coward.

That is fucking hysterical.

I say it loudly too. A nigger is a nigger why deny it?

Women are used to being coddled, true enough, so they can afford the risk so to speak, but not all white boomer women are Jewish glownigger.

calling him white upsets him far worse

Attached: 1534192905541.png (383x384, 189K)

>"Nigger!"
>"CALLZ ME A NIGGUH AGAIN!"
>"NIGGER!"
This guy is literally too based.

Attached: 1559263252945.gif (554x400, 120K)

>trying too hard and getting no (you)s
have one, on me

Female privilige

>arrested for saying 'it'
do you mean, 'nigger'?

one of my waitresses at my place, currently doing the bartender thing is a black woman. She's the best we have, great worker. The other day she comes up to me and says. "God, I hate black people.' I knew she wanted to say niggers. I kept my mouth quiet, she knows I feel the same. Sad thing is, there are a lot of great black people, but the VAST MAJORITY are horrendous people. They really don't belong in civilized culture.
Btw, if any black folk are reading this, try to stop acting like an asshole in public and see the change. People will actually treat you with respect instead of complete contempt.

Attached: 1541406174794.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

revenge of the boomers
year of the BOOMERang
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM

And then they said "we are paying customers, my money is as green as yours" so obviously that gives them the right to disturb everyone in the restaurant. Niggers are the worst.

Attached: nigger.jpg (783x898, 251K)

/ourgrandma/ is currently jailed in germany

Boomers realize they ruined America by letting niggers get completely out of control. Maybe they're starting to realize they still have time to fix it before they all die? Could we be on the cusp of the Boomer Revolution?

Righteous among the boomers.

We used to call niggers canadians when I worked in a restaurant because they don't tip

Also we called them "spoda's" because they tell you what you "spoda" do

Shes not the Grand Wizard. She's out Grandma Wizard.

/Our Grandma Wizard/

>bonefish grill
>upscale restaurant
I guess if your normal meal is a bag of chips and a bucket from KFC, this might be true.

Another example of Jewish privilege

this

Oy vey

This is what happens when you put niggers in charge:

>13newsnow.com/video/news/local/mycity/portsmouth/portsmouth-civic-center-complex-condemned-deemed-unfit-for-humans/291-425504af-61a2-4ce8-a699-e0ea6be5e855?jwsource=cl

Nancy Goodman, a racist woman with black friends called 2 black women stupid N....rs

youtube.com/watch?v=-P4me86Kyeg

Female privilege

Every black person I work with HATES niggers and they say it loudly. Hell, one of my coworkers is black, graduated from a HBCU and a private black school, and she has MINIMAL black friends. Now don't get me wrong, she's all about black pride and that's fine, but she feels about niggers how whites feel about white trash.

Goodwoman
There are some.

lol holy shit. america is legit racist, this video made me a democrat.

nancy goodman is a person who was trying to enjoy a night out with friends but couldn't because some people in the restaurant treated it like their living room.
Grow the fuck up. Learn how to act in a decent society unless you want to live in a third world Mad Max piece of shit society.

BASED

it is though. if you're a NIGGER!

Attached: mostbusted.jpg (190x181, 17K)

Kek

A Jersey Jew it sounds like.

He deserved it and even if she's a false flagging Jew, she wasn't wrong.

boomers are waking up

too bad it's too fucking late

fuckin boomers