Would you eat her plates Jow Forums?

Would you eat her plates Jow Forums?

Attached: 1563920122438.png (614x602, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_W7As6xbk
youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

20$ for food that was touched by a nigger? fuck no, I wouldn't eat it if you paid me to.

Attached: 1535500333020.jpg (847x960, 86K)

>15 dollars for ramen, doritos, a roll from the store and a bottle of water

Attached: 1493438632237.png (232x213, 78K)

Probably not.

Yes because I'm an oil driller and I want a qt trad black wife

Probably, they look okay
Definite lack of any seasoning though
For all niggers complain about "wypipo can't cook/season" they're pretty bad at it themselves

"plates" is a dumb term, just say meals

That shit cost 2 bucks tops to make

Oh wait, for $15-$20?
Fuck no, it's not worth that much

This has got to be a troll.

You could at least not leave the ramen sitting in a pool of lukewarm water

>"niggers can cook"
ohhh nononononono

nope, $7 tops. If she was selling for $5 I'd totally bite

This can't be real.

Attached: 1553908255367.gif (171x172, 962K)

lol 15 dollars for ramen, Is this bitch real?

>imagine "cooking" that as proof of your newly acquired "chef" status
literally quit ragin this bread

I'd eat her

Half those shrimp look under cooked. The second picture is instant ramen, Doritos, and a Hawaiian roll - worth like 1.5$. No definitely hard pass. Would rather eat McDonald’s.

desu Nigresses cook the best muhfugging chicken that is delicious and spicy as fuck, wouldn't mind to wife one that had white features and knew how to cook. Would you an Nigress Jow Forums?

Attached: 1539211455101.jpg (1658x1622, 973K)

christ i hate niggers referring to a meal as "plates".

Meanwhile niggers state that whites don't use spices.

Look at that flavorless mess.

Niggers are always tagging on white people about their lack of seasoning. Well this nigger’s plates look so plain and uninteresting. I mean she overlooked that corn on the cob! And that shrimp is from a frozen bag. Wtf $15 to $20 per plate? I guess that’s better than welfare or stealing shit.

>ingredients bought with food stamps

shut up nigga

It's frozen and thawed, boiled shrimp from Walmart, a few boiled potatoes, cut up smoked sausage that was heated up, and frozen corn that was warmed up.
The other plate is packaged ramen, a roll, Doritos, and a bottle of water.
Neither of those plates is worth $2 even.

20 bucks thats 4 freezed pizzas fuck this twatt.

>please RT because as my next customer could be on your TL
What the fuck does that mean?

Low country boil with zero seasoning. $15 this nigger is crazy.

I don't purchase goods, especially food, from negroes.

It seems shit and you could buy it for 3$ probably

No Tony's, no Zataran's, no Old Bay, NOTHING!

You could eat both those meals for a week straight with $20.

>random ingredients in a pile
>corn on the cob
>ramen
>a roll
>$15-20

That's kinda the point of ramen. Ramen with no broth is just... salty noodles. Not that you're supposed to eat ramen like that anyway. You're supposed to put other shit in it like pork and green onions and an egg and shit.

"As unappealing as these photographs look, if you retweet my unappetising meals, there maybe someone stupid or lazy enough to consider paying far too much money for them. Please, I'm as desperate as I am retarded."

this has to be bait,learn to cook

What the fuck are those shrimp doing on potatoes

Is this prison food?

Acquiring salmonella

>$20 for ramen, Doritos, and a dinner roll
An entire case of ramen doesn’t even costs $10
Fucking niggers I swear

Shrimp, baby potatoes and cobbed corn looka pretty good desu. 15 bucks aint bad since get a bottle of water.

Let a nigga shill biatches.

mmmm, water

>This has got to be a troll
I hope so. I can't believe people are just carrying on the conversation as though that picture doesn't show the shitest, most obviously non-chef-worthy meal ever seen.

I find myself using the expression in pic-related a lot lately, both on here and irl

Attached: 1562145780164.jpg (960x960, 30K)

Thats delivered prices too.

Wypipo don't use seasoning

>$20 for prison food

Attached: 1554855934639.jpg (640x427, 34K)

I don't see anything on both of those plates combined that would justify $15

$15 would be the cost of all of those things, but in massive amounts
I spent $20 on a ten pound bag of chicken breast, and a 5 pound bag of potatoes yesterday

That looks so bland it seems like a white person made it.

Wait. Where is she located? These may be Canadian food prices.

Attached: CE3DF3FE-6E7A-4A57-99D1-30C24288830E.jpg (790x530, 209K)

Its delivered. She can pay for it with food stamps too. Shes got a good buinsess model.

Nah, that would be way too good of a deal if it was in Canada

>unseasoned shrimp boil
>bread, doritos and noodles

wtf

how can they be so fucking entitled?
every one of these subhuman animals needs to be round up shot.

I watched some british guys on a show go to america and they visited one of these amerimutt "local" eateries which are literally two mutts off the street that rent out a middle of fucking nowhere building and start cooking food. Don't you fags have food control standards so not every poorfag can decide to start making food for strangers?

find a shrimp boil or noodles made by a white person that looks as bland ass op, ill wait

that looks like a white people food meme

Attached: 1517791493661.jpg (750x624, 99K)

>the absolute state of murican fine dining

>SCRIMP!
LOL WTF is this shit? Even California prices can't explain this

>Boiled corn with no seasoning
>Boiled potatoes topped with boiled shrimp with no seasoning
>Ramen put in an inconvenient container
>Doritos
>A roll
>$15-20
This recipe for success will go over as well as her recipes for a meal.

I actually like just the noodles without the broth when it comes to packaged noodles.

>white people food meme was actually blacks taking picture of their own meals

Worse then prison food

A nigger cooking? No thanks

I don’t get this meme, everyone here in Alabama seasons their food. Are white people really like this?

kek

Don’t blacks regularly mock white people for not seasoning their food?

Hey now. This is Murican fine dining.

Attached: hot-dog-8.jpg (1024x678, 108K)

Fuck if I know. Mississippi here.

Must be a clickbait. Would be more believable if he peeled the potatos

this is strange because, in my experience, blacks season their food with a shitload of texas pete and paprika

Do the group of people that discovered the new fucking world because they were looking to get more spices do not put spices on their food.

Does that sound legit to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_W7As6xbk

I had Vietnam flashbacks when that video started playing. I'm having heart palpitations at the moment. I feel like I'm going to die.

>Are white people really like this?
no. mine and every other white person i have ever known has a kitchen with a full spice rack filled with all kinds of spices, sometimes multiple spice racks

I actually despise “fancy” American food. It’s gross. Our more simple cuisine is great, like Barbecue. But if you go to a fine dining restaurant that specializes in American food, it’s disgusting. For some reason “fancy” American food uses goat cheese in literally every dish

And niggers say whites make shitty bland food.

Looks like Southern Illinois.. the forgotten Gods country.

Attached: CE329366-BE84-4DDD-AC1E-221A868E8C20.jpg (644x960, 50K)

No. Niggers are completely detached from reality as a coping mechanism. They know they are worthless and project their insecurities onto whites.

Niggers can’t cook because they have no culture. Whites invented fine dining and invaded half the planet for access to spices. Millennial retards can’t cook because they are spiritually the same as niggers and are therefore worthless as well.

The only spice I really need is salt.

youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA

What they don’t realize is that this spawned from having to mask the taste of low quality ingredients. The reason white people dont drench their food in overpowering spices is because we traditionally have more money for better ingredients

it's not even on a pplate

Yes, honestly. I would quite literally eat the styrofoam plate before I eat that food she "prepared".

I almost barfed looking at this image.

I think you killed him.

Why do blacks sell shitty food for stupid prices?

Attached: DD128EC5-FBB8-40BF-B5E1-C2CCBAC096BF.jpg (781x1024, 123K)

I thought this was a joke.
>Professional chef
>Ramen/Doritos
>$20
>Ramen/Doritos

Really?

boiled peanuts are based

That looks awful.

Yes, I know. That's a main reason why people from hotter climates used more spices in traditional cooking because their food would spoil more quickly, and spices could help to mask the spoiled flavor. That said, the right spices on good-quality, nonspoiled food (huwhite people food) can enhance the flavor to an amazing degree. I have never met a white person that didn't have spices and knew how to use them. Even poor whites I've known have used spice blends correctly. Niggers are simply so fragile that they try to find SOMETHING to rag on whites for, and realize how it's always over inconsequential shit. Meanwhile, niggers live in filth, their neighborhoods have broken glass in the roads, beer cans and blunt wraps everywhere, etc.

Shrimp and potatos actually seems like a good combo to me honsetly. Not like that and not with fucking corn.

>Yo nigger you charged me 5 dollars for 10 of the 30 Doritos chips out of a dollar bag. What is this? A hawaian roll? You just took that out of a bag too. This microwaved raman? What the fuck? I spent 10 dollars on this part when its 50 cents at the store.

those are baby nigger dicks, sir

What in tarnation is this POC obsession with our spice choices?
>Gibs muh reparations
>Cuz pepper

>boiled peanuts are based
agreed but those look disgusting
how can you possible fuck up low country broil/frogmore stew this bad? god damn

>Yo nigger you charged me 5 dollars for 10 of the 30 Doritos chips out of a dollar bag

Attached: 1546478129028.png (221x223, 110K)

>the shrimp still has tails on them

Attached: our-sun-my-disgust-9752849.jpg (498x484, 35K)

Hahaha