Where to go in Texas?

I'm a single white dude, late 20's. I work in software sales so I would favor an area with tech. Where do I move to that's not Austin in Texas? Help me out Pol. Is Dallas really that bad?

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_greatspeculations_files_2018_10_texas-pride-header-istock.com_-e1540 (960x572, 99K)

We aren't telling you. But yes Dallas is horrible.

It's all gonna be spic'd and pozzed in any big city, you just have to make enough money to live around the white people
>I'm a single white dude, late 20's. I work in software sales so I would favor an area with tech. Where do I move to that's not Austin in Texas? Help me out Pol. Is Dallas really that bad?

Houston's weather is unbearable and its filled with undesirables

Hope you speak spanish lol

> Is Dallas really that bad?

Its getting pretty bad user

North Dallas is changing. More businesses are coming in and the section 8 housing is being torn down. Still awful going to the gym and being surrounded by foreign faces. Does anyone know is Rockwall, McKinney, or Frisco are decent?

SA resident, it's comfy and close to a lot of cool places.

I used to live in Hunt County and it was pretty rough but I hear that jobs are coming in with new businesses

Get a wife and move to a rural county before it's too late

checked
OP, if you need to be in a major city that is less pozzed than most, look into Fort Worth. It's a part of the DFW metroplex, but generally less overrun with libs. If you live in the right part, you might be able to swing a decent commute in and out of Southlake, which I would also recommend, but it is prolly to expensive for you at this point.

If you're coming from California, feel free to mosy on back the fuck where you came from.
>It's all gonna be spic'd and pozzed in any big city,
Honestly this. But I'd rather deal with Mexicans than blacks so San Antonio aint bad. I'd still live way the fuck outside of the city, though.
I'm currently in Houston and this is the city summed up very neatly. Ghettos, run down strip malls, and unbearable humidity.

Attached: kek.gif (720x780, 712K)

Katy, Texas

Plano.
Just north of Dallas. Is on track to being a massive tech hub. The whole area (The Colony, Frisco, Plano, Richardson) is great for anyone in the data industry. Be warned, Richardson towards Garland is more on the diverse end.

Yes dont come to Houston, it's terrible here, please go to Dallas, Austin or Denton

how much longer do you think texas will be red, user?

Where are you from?

You have to live outside the city and be okay with the commute. That's really the way to go unless you're wealthy and don't mind seeing more non-whites than whites every time you leave your property.

Look for this place called New Barunfels. It's pretty much the German Chinatown of Texas.
There is also this stupidly large water park there called schlitterban.

Is Denton nice? I've been around lake Texoma for a while and the area has become a shithole

Collin County is getting browner by the minute.

I"M NOT COMING FROM CALIFORNIA AND I AM NOT A LIBERAL. AT ALL.

North Dallas/North Texas suburbs

Texas is dead and over, I recommend somewhere else.

Dallas sucks. But DFW is pretty slick. I love Mansfield

Denton is nice if you're around college age. Late 20s and you'll start to feel the desire to move elsewhere.

Denton. Commute to Fort Worth

>thinking crime ridden liberal college town Denton is nice

Lived there for a while. Wouldn't recommend it. The number of times shitskin crack heads knocked on my door asking to mow my lawn then threatening me when I told them no was a real negative.

the German girls in New Braunfels are goddess tier

I'm literally moving to rowlett for a job in rockwall tomorrow. I say it's beautiful country with good people.

But I'm originally from here and have spent the last few years in New York City, so in biased in both directions

On a side note im starting to see homeless people everywhere in Dallas with shanty camps being set up

Also more urban people than ive ever seen in my life here

Been to Commerce and Greenville and it was rough. Good that is improving out there though.
Be sure to live near Plano High or Plano West to live in a less pozzed area. That whole area of Richardson East of Greenville is muzzie central. Halal bbq and pizza place.

San Antonio. Corpus Christie. Hell, even Brownsville is better than Dallas.

I normally do not head that out way but always hear good things
>shanty camps
Have you seen the one off of 12 and 635?
I feel like the homeless problem is not as visible here as the Southside of Austin even though our population is larger.

Lol Schlitterbahn FTW

Why are people so obsessed with Texas? I was born there and I can’t stand being the only white person.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Settle down fella.

Once Texas turns blue shit is gonna be fucked. Texas is our bulwark and once it falls the White awakening should move into full steam. It's a real shame too because Texas was always known for its tough men and women.

I refuse to go to dallas. Got lost there once wound up on martin luther and almost got mugged at a red light. Plus the bean population has basically taken over it ain't worth it

California once was what Texas became

Wife and I grew up in a small town south of the metroplex. Was VERY white. Still is today for the most part. Moved to North Dallas for our jobs. For the first time last week we took the dart redline to the Dallas Art Museum. Never before have we felt so vulnerable and out of place. Especially after getting off the train in downtown Dallas the amount of niggers, spics, crackheads, and poos was disgusting. We've always known the city was bad but we never got to experience it for ourselves. Multiple times niggers tried to start conversations with us then ask for money. One crackhead started freaking out in our train car. We felt ripped off because we could clearly see we were the only ones that bought tickets. Got to the museum and the first things we saw were hideous modern pieces by shitskin women. All of them about struggle an oppression. All of them looking like someone threw trash and paint at the wall. Then we saw a section on Islamic art that my wife refused to enter. The place was even staffed by sheboons that wouldn't fucking shut up. The only actual art we saw was in the European section.

The short Sunday outing was so disappointing.

I keep hearing Dallas and DFW is great for jobs, it seems so too, I see alot of job offers in Dallas, quality of life seems good, cheap to live, etc. And I gotta move out of here (from northeast). cause of taxes. No I wont bring the bad politics with me. I hate the cold so I'm not going north and most north regions are dying anyway.

Move to the Colony. Used to live there. Less degeneracy.

This. Texas is the Alamo of the white race. Once Texas goes blue white people will have NO representation in the United States. This event will radicalize and motivate white people all over the world. Europe will look at America and ask itself “do we want this to happen to us?” We fought a war for no taxation without representation, history has a funny way of coming full circle. This will be a fine moment.

Plano

Unfortunately I can attest to this.. I've lived in a small town for 27 years and in the last 5-7 years the big city has moved in along with all the undesirables and big city taxes my property tax has almost tripled in 2 years to the point where moving might be my only option

Come visit north Idaho anons. There are decades of opportunity here. People are going to make millions off this next white flight event. Plus, when everything falls apart you want to be around white people so you don’t get your head cleaved in with a machete.

As a bong I must ask, do normie white people not mind diversity? Because if that happened to my community I’d be mad and would leave?

Go to Boerne! Low crime and no blacks.

>Moving farther north than where I currently am
no no no no no....I cant take the cold any longer

>Be Texasanon
>Legitimately afraid of turning blue in 2020
I guess I'm going to tell my family to actually fucking vote with me for once

Attached: 1563310309988.jpg (725x710, 21K)

I live in Frisco, which is a good place for a family. There are neighborhoods of poos and East Asians on the east side. West of the DNT is very white

user have you looked into property taxes in Texas. You’re going to be paying high four to five figures. Middle class property taxes in Texas are like 8k a year.

>Property Taxes
Bro, I'm from NJ....Texas property taxes are a joke compared to here.

It’s not that cold here. The arctic cold moved down to Maine all the way to western Montana. The pacific brings in warm air and north Idaho has legit four seasons. It doesn’t get butt ass cold like the east coast or Wyoming.

They will get worse as more nogs breed and more spics are imported. Have you even visited Texas? Mine started at 4K then went to 22k in 7 years.

so your house value quadrupled, too?

Most don't because they're afraid of being a "racist" but for me growing up in a rural white town and working in the slums of grand prairie I got to see what kind of problems "diversity" causes and I'd rather not deal with it. This is why I'm currently looking for property in Oklahoma because I feel it's the new texas

I really enjoyed Amarillo. even the smaller towns around it, all have high character people.
I would assume lubbock will continue to expand with Texas Tech University. Check in with their tech department maybe? maybe you could pioneer the tech boom there yourself. be the connection to Houston. but not gay.

Mine didn't but they must think I have a gold mine under my property or something

Austin is the best.High number of Asian compare to Black..It has a booming tech scene

Idaho is nice but let's not kid ourselves, it's cold as fuck up there.

No they fucked me. When I went to sell it I didn’t even get close to what they assessed it at. Jew mayor.

Lol how the fuck is any weather is Texas undesirable. Nigger, you come to leafland and live for year and see if you find any Texas weather undesirable.

Go to Plano tech is booming there.

It’s not nearly as bad as Montana. No one knows that about here. Yes it’s winter, but it’s not nearly as cold as other places. I will take cold over 100 days over 100 with 90% humidity.

>implying those areas will stay white

Have you learned nothing? California was 91% white in 1940. A single lifetime later it's 37%.

Nobody likes "diversity"

most of DFW is a shit show of mixed race trash.
t. tarrant county

Okay so I should move back and pay for spics and niggers to go to school?

Tarrant county spics are spilling over into Wise county

OP should move to Phoenix. It's flown under the radar and the population is still majority White. The job market isn't as strong as DFW or Austin but it's still decent, cost of living is low, and the girls are fucking hot here. I heard the women in Austin are hideous.

The temp gets up to 98, but it feels like 108 as you drown in humidity. Houston is a swamp, but other places aren’t as bad.

No. You did the right thing. But your grandchildren will be in the same boat you were but without a place to which they can flee.

Houston is overrun with Hurricane Katrina washups, and Austin has turned into California 2.0.
The Dallas area is actually great if you aren't a poor that lives amongst the help.
>t. Uptownfag

come to lubbock mestizo man

How is uptown? Is it decent? Hot girls? Not overrun by nigs? I dont mind a little bit of "diversity", but once it gets below 50% thats when I get the jitters.

Until they remove voter ID laws the way they did in California.
Well come on down, partner.

Attached: tex.jpg (550x487, 25K)

Uptown is great. I've never seen a higher concentration of hot women anywhere, its truly the land of yoga pants. Most everyone that lives there is a highly paid young person. I'd say 75% white, and even the non-whites have money and generally behave.
There are a couple of containment zone clubs for blacks, especially on weekends, but they're easy to spot and avoid.
>Bonus round
I routinely see cops chase off undesirables, and cart the homeless back to downtown. Keeps the neighborhood nice.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

After a walk into my driveway I will be drenched. Cold weather can get bad but from April to October you cannot go outside between 9 AM and 8 PM because the humidity is so bad

River Oaks (aka other side of the highway) here. Stay away from the mall (duh) and you're fine. It's a little pocket of something resembling civilization in the middle of Houston.

>I routinely see cops chase off undesirables, and cart the homeless back to downtown.
I honestly appreciate those "its okay to say no to panhandlers" signs under the highway. Man those things are salt mines.

I was actually referring to Uptown Dallas, not Uptown Houston, friend

Houston is an ugly people city. Filled with fat rednecks, Asians, Mexicans, and blacks. Probably 1/10 of the population is attractive and we definitely date within this group and we’re pretty exclusive. If you have money and you’re attractive, you will be a king here. Uptown Dallas is definitely cleaner and more attractive. Lots more dating options but a bit more competitive dating pool because people are way more attractive. Austin is by far the hottest city in the country. The area around UT and downtown is largely fit and attractive. It’s actually a paradise within Texas. However if you have allergies stay away and the city is also much more expensive and sjw than the other two major cities. San Antonio is bean town stay away.

Dallas is a shitskin infested shithole with god awful round the clock traffic. I fucking hate it here but next to Austin Dallas is your best bet for tech. It'll surpass Austin, I bet it.

Fuck off, we’re full! Head back to the county you came from and go Californicate yourself.

when you go down to deep elem keep your money in your shoes cause them women in deep elem got those deep elem blues oh sweet mama your daddys got them deep elem blues

North Fort Worth. Lots of industry building by Alliance Airport plus its comfy asf here, kinda country tho

Austin, hottest city? A fucking meme. The women are hideous look on the dating websites. Dallas women are way hotter

I've worked in Arlington a lot this past year. I like it.

You can find some places to hang out like bars n shit around here that are pretty based, too.

Texas is third world garbage and the 10% that you are referring to are boring yuppies with zero personality

>in texas
>not shooting niggers and spics in self-defense literally in your own fucking home

Not sure I'm buying your story, user

I live just outside of San Antonio in a gated community. Cost if living is great compared to most cities. I take my boat to corpus almost every weekend.

Stay west of SA, the east side is all Katrina niggers.

Move to el paso

Try Flower Mound.

Work in Dallas, commute from outside of Dallas like most white folks.

Second this
Or Highland Village
Buy a truck and a boat and embrace your Texan whiteness.

Listen anons keep the good areas secret, keep the good areas safe. Any high iq individual can look up a demographic map of the cities here to get informed

>Kinda country
You have to go back. We don't want you in our fucking city. California needs your help.

That's my fault, buddy.
Second time this has happened to me on Jow Forums. Last one was River Oaks, Houston vs River Oaks, El Paso. I just couldnt understand for the life of me why this person was insisting that one of the richest zip codes in Texas was such a "drug infested hellhole" ... his words.

Attached: 1538001485058.jpg (426x364, 109K)

>i want to make money, but i cant find any jobs in conservashit hellholes. what do?
kek, the cognitive dissonance never ceases to amaze