Has anybody been able to refute his argument?

Has anybody been able to refute his argument?

Attached: 69c2c04f855042d95fa1734921812490.jpg (545x709, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/26801425
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dont marry slut like he apparently did

Yes.

Cheerios don't give birth to off-spring.

So this guys message is women can't help being whores from his cheerio analogy? Pretty based

There's nothing compelling about false equivalences.

Goes to ability to commit.
If you've eaten 80 cheerios why should I believe you will stop at 81?

that particular bowl of cereal is only eaten once

what argument, seriously lay out the "argument" he made

Yes, it's called STD's and it's a problem.

Attached: Screen+Shot+2018-04-16+at+3.16.02+PM.png (750x858, 349K)

Easily, with this paper

Attached: 1534903752691.png (1200x4168, 244K)

Its more complicated retard..men and women can fuck their soul

Away

What happens when she gets sick of the virgin cheerios and goes back to the Chad Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Attached: 1496127880124.jpg (746x378, 167K)

Well first of all women aren't as crunchy as cheerios

Yes because I want a slut to manipulate me for my money
Your faggy Jew feelings don't override my anger

Fuck off

Fight appeal to emotions with appeal to emotions

Would you rather eat out of a brand new, never used plate or one with food residue and leftovers on top and that's been used by 20 different people?

S T D
T
D

Also I like how this guy compares himself to the blandest cardboard cereal you can buy

Attached: 1497137057078.png (900x709, 75K)

Argument?
Panel 1: Question. (states nothing
Panel 2: Assertion backed up with appeal to personal emotion.
Panel 3: Appeal to personal sense of weird followed by a really bad analogy fallacy.
Panel 4: off the rails crash and burn.
yes, best argument ever!

>argument

do you ever go to restaurants? you know the plates and utensils and cups were used by thousands of people before right?

Do you use hotel rooms? you know people have slept in those sheets and jacked off in them right?

>sexual relationships are like eating breakfast cereal

Attached: 1558952157804.jpg (182x276, 9K)

Who's talking about restaurants, dumbass? Answer the question

Let's see him eat some cheerios after I jizz in them.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/26801425

Yes. Men don’t desire spoiled goods. That’s it. Simple. It’s biological and instinctual. A woman who gives it up so often is more likely to be diseased, your child maybe diseased, the baby grows inside the mother sharing blood.

I bet you wouldn't eat that bowl of cheerios if it had 20 dicks in it

Question: Do you think matters how many people someone has slept with?
Argument: I like to eat popcorn

Cheerios don't show a frivolous disregard for monogamy and a pattern of short term sexual partners.

Seriously?
It's like deer, lions, cattle... natural selection works to find the strongest and most dominate genes in the MALE. Maybe 1 male in 5 to 20 are selected.
The other bad genes are gone.
So a female fucking around with the bad genes is bad... just from a genetic point.
All in all, its a hard life for the loser males.

That works against promiscuity for both genders. the issue is why is slutting around bad for women and not men

>women are cheerios and/or cutlery
what does an entire bottle of bleach taste like? can you tell me?

He's a 'devout Christain' who supports gay marriage, so why care about what he thinks?

You don't buy cereal if the bag has already been open.

he looks like a poor mans Daniel jackson

Attached: DanielJackson.jpg (533x800, 132K)

That's not an argument. If it were an argument, it would have premises and a conclusion which follows from those premises. For example:
1. A > B
2. B > C
:. A > C
That's a syllogism, yeah? Part of an argument? Having valid logical form? Presuming the truth value of each premise is accurate, the conclusion is also accurate, yeah?
Where are the premises in the OP "argument"? The conclusion is clearly "the amount of people a woman has slept with doesn't matter", but those terms don't appear anywhere else in the so-called "argument".

>comparing women to cereal
sexist as fuck, can we cancel this piece of shit?

How many dicks were in the cheerios prior?

Because men reserve the right to choose a partner whose reputation indicates she is trustworthy to raise his progeny while he's in the mines.

Kek. This.

John Green is a massive faggot

Cheerios aren't humans who have emotional life. Leaving out the emotional component, it could be argued that a rape is just sex the other person atleast enjoys so so what?

Attached: 100bucks2.jpg (710x678, 76K)

>All in all, its a hard life for the loser males
That's why we developed a strange behavior of monogamy. Pair bonding was more beneficial than endless competition, because humans create intentional collateral casualties.

I remember reading that when I was like 14 on a best of tumblr page and thinking "eh yeah kinda true"

Thats fine, screw as many people as you want... Just realize, that most successful men won't want you, and you will only ever be able to date losers, and even less will want to marry.

>comparing women to cereal
Well if a bunch of men stuck their dicks in my cereal I wouldn't want it either.

Attached: 196B23B1-98D9-4E12-BFA6-E07FE7654E36.jpg (1931x1855, 183K)

you can argue that they should be, but men are held to a different standard because paternity fraud is only possible with female promiscuity; women always know who their kid is, men don't. also men are more resistant to std transmission and not subject to microchimerism/telegony

Attached: Flee Sexual Immorality.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

im pretty sure sucessful men marry women who have fucked a lot of dudes all the time

Trips of truth OP BTFO.

Attached: fidel.png (746x488, 21K)

Women are held to a different standard because they control the sex Dynamics and can get fucked with the snap of a finger, whereas a man has to work for it, even if he is hot.

Attached: 1563935484920.jpg (745x1024, 77K)

On a less retarded note, I do know some people personally who think that polygamy is great, and simply do not understand why monogomy is a better idea. Normally I just avoid talking to them entirely, but I'm curious: what to YOU is the reason why monogomy is superior?

phuck off

Attached: 846.jpg (411x381, 39K)

The more cocks a woman has had inside her, the less likely she is to be able to pair bond with a man. This makes her more likely to leave or cheat when in a relationship. There’s tons of research that supports this.

“You can’t turn a ho into a housewife.”

Sucessful men marry sucessful women so they wont lose everything in divorce.

One gets a substance deposited inside of it the other does the depositing...there is an extreme difference between the two ya stupid fuck

How'd that old adage go? If you have a key that opens every lock, you've got a pretty awesome key. If you have a lock that gets opened by every key, your lock is fucking worthless.

/thread

John likes to have 30 dicks dipped into his bowl of cereal before consuming

Look up " bond pairing". The more sexual partners a woman has, the harder it is for her to form a strong emotional attachment to her husband.

See

Can you cite some of this research?

>Christian
>Cuckold
Imagine my shock.

I've never gotten AIDS from a box of cheerios.

Bingo!

Polygamy was tolerated in the Old Testament in the Bible so I don't even think God thought it was that big a deal

Attached: two-naked-men-hairy-chest-bed-closeup-93941627.jpg (1300x957, 127K)

Should only successful men reproduce? The point of Marrying a virgin is greater pairbonding ability.

This user posted some here:

Would you eat my already chewd on Cheerios?

>food analogy

>food analogy
Safe way to know you can throw the entire argument away

This always hurt my brain.

Attached: 1563754156434.png (322x279, 114K)

"What, you don't wanna eat these cheerios with all my saliva and slob on them? Uhm.... are you gay dude?!"

It doesn't matter how many man a woman has slept with. It matters how many men she has refused to sleep with...
She can have slept with 100 Brad Pitts, as long as she also has slept with 100 Seth Rogans.
If you are Brad Pitt, you don't care obviously.
If you are Seth Rogan and you are #101 on the "to do list", you feel like the last in a queue at the super market : Youy're glad it is your turn but you're pissed to have wasted your time previously that you could have spent on things that matter to you instaed of queing.

It guarantees a consistent primary caregiver for children. This effects attachment styles and the overall personality of the child in a positive way. Having one single parent who consistently fills the caregiver role for the first ~4 years of a child’s life is associated with lower chance of drug addiction, higher chance of higher academic achievement, and a bunch of other shit. Monogamy is simply better for the future of the species.

this is a better argument, you have a bowl of cheerios but 48 people have already taken a spoonful out of it - would that bother you?

Cool, thanks user

His argument is gay, but he happens to be right that promiscuity should judged the same for both men and women. But he’s a huge fucking faggot

>texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
>dumblr or some shit
neck yourself nigger.

Attached: 1534743588467.jpg (225x225, 10K)

its subjective. different people will have different opinions, none of which are objectively wrong or right
this is not politics

That’s not an argument. Well, unless you’re a tumblrtard

>Yes, I sure do love to eat my bowl of cheerios after 50 guys shove their dicks in and cum all in the bowl

yikes, what a queer

Jewtube is shilling me his channel despite I clicking on "not interested" on their suggestions

>Polygamy was tolerated in the Old Testament in the Bible
It wasn't written in medieval Europe or even culturally Romanised parts of the world. Polygamy has not been practiced in Europe since the Iron Age at least.

yes faggot

"A key that opens many locks is a master key, yet a lock that is opened by many keys is a shitty lock."

Attached: 640full-emily-sears.jpg (640x640, 41K)

Cheerios don't give you herpes.

>food analogy

If the change of getting aids,etc... doubled with every bowl of cereal you would eat do you faggots think people would still eat cereal?

and pretty much every civ in history that had polygamy was destroyed by foreign invaders.

"According to the biblical account, Solomon had700 wivesand 300 concubines. The wives were described as foreign princesses, including Pharaoh's daughter and women of Moab, Ammon, Edom, Sidon and of the Hittites."
Giga Chads used to be more common

Tolerated by the judges, but God did not actually approve of it, and there's multiple places he makes it clear.

For instance that he created one man and one woman to be married.

He doesn't make one. "I don't like thing therefore no one should like it" isn't an argument.

I wouldn't eat a bowl of cheerios that had 48 guys cum inside it.

cheerios are an inanimate object with no concious. Peer bonding between humans can degrade the more partners you have. Men and women.

>what's wrong with eating all this sugary cereal? said the diabetic man smugly

Attached: 3cd70b27-004d-4132-a619-39bc4042174a_1.fc7ffed61deb86b06109ebec60385f21.jpg (1500x1500, 163K)

Okay, but would you eat a bowl of cereal that 47 other men have aready eaten.

Attached: 1458263450662.png (500x587, 166K)

He didn't approve of it, but he tolerated it. I never said He liked it, but he clearly didn't make a big deal of it if he was blessing polygamists in the Bible

Attached: White_Family_0007_141214.jpg (1000x666, 553K)

Wow, I never thought of it that way.
Who cares if 10 guys had your cheerios in their mouth first? Nobody.

Simple. It means that men lose out on a potential spouse.

Take Islam for example, it's entirely built upon this model by design.1 man marries 4 women, therefore 3 men have no stake in the society, therefore Islam gives them as a course of action: conquest.

They now have a theological basis that explains everything that their god took from them by design. It's why Muslim countries are filled with roving bands of men.

Polygamy is an inherent 'fuck you' to the young men in society because only older men will have the resources necessary to take care of 4 wives.

>Uses strawman
Cereal is not human. Cereal cannot get betrayed. CEREAL DOES NOT NEED TO BE COMMITED TO GETTING EATEN. When a woman fucks 20 guys, and you are the next in line:
A. If you follow the sequence, then she'll probably fuck another lot after you
B. She is no FUCKING way commited to anything

Women are the gatekeepers of sex, so to become promiscuous men have to be very fit and attractive. Being a manwhore is hard work, and it’s an impressive achievement. Women can get sex virtually on demand, even hamplanets can be sluts if they say yes to enough guys