I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF NIGGERS

I live in a very large city. Everywhere I go all you see is trash all over the place, dilapidated buildings and niggers everywhere. Smelly, greasy dirty ass niggers. They destroy everything they come into contact with. I have to work my ass off every day so I can give 20% of my paycheck to a bunch of worthless disgusting niggers who turn around and destroy everything in existence. You can't even drive down the interstate here. Dozens of shootings every month just on the interstate niggers shooting at innocent people in their fucking cars driving to work. We used to have nice parts of town and now the niggers have completely moved in, taken over and destroyed absolutely everything and thrown trash everywhere. In the city I live in I have a 1 in 50 chance of becoming the victim of a violent crime. 1 in 50! Why? Because of FUCKING NIGGERS!

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wreg.com/2019/06/22/new-numbers-show-more-than-two-dozen-memphis-interstate-shootings-this-year/
liveleak.com/view?t=u95R1_1564005875
neighborhoodscout.com/tn/memphis/crime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalergi_plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They don't know how to fucking act right. They never will. If you criticize them in any way possible for acting the way they do you are instantly a racist and the niggers dox you and show up to your house threatening you and get you fired from your job. I am so sick of all this nigger shit. It's like they are completely destroying everything around us and there's nothing we can do? You can't even go anywhere like to a restaurant without a bunch of god damn niggers yelling at each other from across their table completely ruining your meal. They cut you off in traffic, pass you in lines. They bump into you all the time. They always try to intimidate you. They wear disgusting clothes with their ass cracks and pussys hanging all out like a bunch of fucking savages. They fucking STINK like sweaty asshole shit all the time everywhere you go. They put their dirty nigger hands full of ass crack and nigger bacteria all over everything you touch especially in the grocery store. They drive around all over the place listening to their shitty nigger rap music as loud as possible with their trunks about to explode. They harass our women and have infected our culture with their shitty fucking niggers things like their terrible rap music that motivates them to rob steal and murder and sell and take drugs. HOW DO WE STOP IT?

Attached: IQ distribution.jpg (580x381, 35K)

Attached: Nigger crime rate.png (616x2030, 1016K)

Attached: IQ averaging.jpg (700x684, 134K)

Attached: income crime.png (536x392, 26K)

Attached: SAT Gap.jpg (644x644, 210K)

Attached: Black privilege.jpg (1286x383, 148K)

>1 in 50
that's daily son

Attached: 1563281365863.jpg (600x375, 35K)

I went to the grocery store yesterday. Niggers everywhere. Just 5 years ago it was a white neighborhood but they shut down all of the housing projects and gave all the niggers lifetime vouchers so they can afford nice homes in the suburbs. Now the suburbs are almost completely destroyed. You go to the grocery store and nothing but niggers and nigger trash EVERYWHERE. Niggers in the store causing huge scenes yelling at employees. There was a nigger yelling at pork loins in the freezer area yesterday because they were 2 dollars more than they were the last time he was there. Literally sitting there yelling at these pork loins like they're a person. For a good 5 minutes. Cussing in front of all the kids and shit acting like a complete fucking nigger. Shit like this I experience all of the time. Niggers on drugs on the street running up to your car harassing you all the time. Throwing shit at your car when you drive by. Yelling obscenities for no reason at you when you drive by. They break into our homes and cars at night and steal all of our shit.

Oh yeah. You want to sell something on craigslist? Guess what you cant anymore because half the time you show up and it's a fucking nigger there to rob you and probably shoot you too.

Once we reach the tipping point and the system collapses it will be up to us to clean up the mess and cleanse our streets. Make sure you have lots of ammo.

Attached: 1544814836806.png (321x266, 142K)

This is for slavery whit*oid

Attached: Walgreens_vandalized_by_kneegrows_Streamable.webm (640x360, 1.85M)

Carry concealed yet?

Better start

Attached: 1546518484180m.jpg (529x1024, 145K)

Trump is elevating them into trad conservatives
Trust the plan

You will not read it but you should

Attached: 1480281002000.png (724x8658, 1.22M)

Attached: 1549992130236.jpg (861x849, 320K)

This meme is so true!!!! This is what the niggers are doing. Literally every neighborhood was built by whites here. Then niggers moved in, take over, completely destroy it and then move to a newer neighborhood built by whites and usually with money they got from welfare vouchers from white tax dollars. Then they destroy those neighborhoods too and I mean instantly. It only takes them like 3 to 5 years to completely destroy everything. The white people keep getting pushed out because they're all too cucked to stay and fight. So they keep moving further away and building new homes and then the niggers keep destroying literally everything and following the white people to their new neighborhoods. They can't even afford it without assistance. The houses in my neighborhood are 250 to 300k. Let's say we pay roughly $1000/mo for our mortgage. The niggers get to move in and have their mortgage subsidized so they're only paying like $600/mo. I heard it was from a program Obama started. So now we have all of these ghetto ass NIGGERS in our nice neighborhoods and theres nothing we can do about it. They don't take care of their homes. They don't take care of their yards. Driving our property values down and forcing us to leave. Playing their goddamn rap music so loud at all hours of the night. They are always in their front yard being SO FUCKING LOUD you can hear them from a mile away. Throwing trash in my yard all the fucking time just as they're walking down the street. Trash everywhere now.

Attached: 1549633604511.gif (676x509, 94K)

>1 in 50 chance of becoming the victim of a violent crime
Do you think it will get better as you age?
No. The older and weaker you will be, the more likely you will be seen as an easy target.
Get out of that fucking cancer of a city of yours and find a nice rural plot to start there anew.

And then the drivebys start. There was just a white toddler shot through a wall, the gang members mis-identified the house & shot up the wrong one. Selling drugs in school, picking on the white kids and hollering & rapping in every class making it impossible to hear a teacher talk

That sounds like a living hell. I only have to deal with niggers when I travel for work. I live in the mountains of PA in a 97% white community. I'm pretty sure that the 3% non whites are mostly Indians who own motels and gas stations. Once in a while a nigger will move into town but they only seem to last a year or two. They can't seem to handle living in the mountains and the harsh winters. It's such a waste that we allowed so many communities to become irredeemably riddled with nigger infestation. I can barely handle staying a night or two in those shit holes. I honestly can't imagine trying to live in one.

Attached: 1561749102018.jpg (1024x430, 75K)

I would read it but it's made for ants

White girls aren’t sick of them though. They see a tall black man with his abs out and they cream themselves.

Eliminate discrimination laws and reinstate segregation.

I just finished reading it. It's actually a really good read. I've personally experienced a lot of the same thing.

Attached: 1563883988926m.jpg (557x1024, 166K)

The EBT (food stamp) system went down for a couple hours in the nigger zone here. They chimped out so bad at the Walmart that they started to let them through with their groceries. Well the niggers called all them other niggers and they had that Walmart emptied out in under an hour.

Niggers no shit walking out with shopping carts full of fucking laundry detergent.

>lives in a city

retard

Attached: staten island.jpg (1200x675, 208K)

Same here.

do all niggers wave their hands around with a couple bent fingers?

Move to Seattle. 68% white,14% Asian. That's Seattle mind you. The Pacific northwest is even whiter once you leave Seattle or Portland

Inb4 hurr durr homeless and liberals. Every major city has both and a fuck ton of niggers and spics on top of that

Attached: 12973495_1114077731987646_1578658583142557242_o.jpg (1080x1080, 180K)

Attached: 1563471404585.png (1093x660, 80K)

Anyways I think I'm done venting for now. I get so pissed off sometimes because there is fucking trash and niggers yelling everywhere. I CAN NOT WALK DOWN THE FUCKING STREET AND BE SAFE! WHY? BECAUSE OF FUCKING NIGGERS! ONLY BECAUSE OF NIGGERS! So I sit inside with my doors locked. Sit here on the computer or watching tv or reading a book. Then I go to work praying I don't get shot on the drive there and praying my house doesn't get robbed by niggers while I'm gone. Then I get home, pick up all the trash the niggers threw in my yard. Go inside where I can still hear them talking loudly down the street because they NEVER SHUT THE FUCK UP AND THEY ARE SO FUCKING LOUD!!!! And I sit down, I turn the tv up so loud that its probably not good for my ears but at least I don't have to listen to the fucking niggers who are literally half a mile down the street and you can still hear them yelling obscenties and random nigger shit.

What city do you live in

The most surefire way to become racist is interaction with blacks.

Attached: True.gif (200x113, 202K)

Move to Europe like I will do, even though it's the same problem, you can move to the countryside and enjoy the land of our ancestors

Attached: 5d289599488c7ba1648b4567.jpg (790x444, 103K)

Memphis TN

>The Pacific northwest is even whiter once you leave Seattle or Portland
>SHUT THE FUCK UP user
Everyone best stay where you are, its horrible here in the PNW we are over run.
Also fuck off we are full.

Sauce so you know I'm not full of shit:

wreg.com/2019/06/22/new-numbers-show-more-than-two-dozen-memphis-interstate-shootings-this-year/

2nd that

This just happened

liveleak.com/view?t=u95R1_1564005875

God, I'm so fucking glad I didn't have to grow up around niggers... I can't imagine going to school and having to deal with that.

The glorification of gangster and "ghetto" culture has ruined black people. Niggers being niggers copy what they see as cool. Their entire culture is a dick waving contest, the one with the most ghetto richness wins.

neighborhoodscout.com/tn/memphis/crime

Been there many times.

Its a real niggerfest. Sadly its really hard to avoid the niggerfest in this area.

I read it. This man describes the situation perfectly. They are not compatible with white society and never will be. That is the harsh reality of things. Be glad you're in Poland, Stanisław.

I have beat up many niggers. They are terrible. They are erratic as fuck. Just watch out for the sucker punch at all times.

WAKANDA IS REAL

This. Living with a bunch of misinformed white liberals is absolute heaven compared to any place with more than 5% nigger population.

I'm sure this will be national news and on the front page of reddit, and the blue checkmarks will condemn the niggers.

I don't even have to guess the city MemBro. It's pure hell, but at least the leadership in the state is halfway smart. If not for conceal carry laws, and the road obstruction law, it would be totally lost. They are bleeding out to the suburbs and killing them as well. They truly have no fucking clue why the places they live become devoid of any type of business as well. Fucking retail deserts everywhere here, so now they infiltrate everywhere else and shit it up, like a plague.

Attached: 1558740580034.jpg (700x700, 27K)

Only good thing about 3rd world countries is there's no diversity. I can't even imagine this stuff lmao. The few blacks that do exist mostly do menial jobs and cheap labor and they're well behaved.

please keep an eye on this because it keeps getting changed i always remove the words
>far right
>anti semtic
>racist
>hope not hate
>conspiracy theory/ist

by the time you click on this
it will have changed
i bet you.

why is this?

Ive witnessed this first hand. The area im living in in Illinois, used to be beuatiful with a very low crime rate. Chicago can no longer house all of their trash so theyve been sending niggers down here to live in the low income housing areas out here. Since then crime has sky rocketed and im slowly watching this once beautiful and caring town turn to shit. Im going to school and watching hundreds of these black kids get a free ride for being black and then turn around and have the balls to to scream opression and racism at anyone who disagrees with their free ride mindset and political views. Its sad.

I once tried to buy a motorcycle ... turns out its in a fucked up neighborhood in Oakland. I get there and its down this alley straight out of Training Day. I call the dude and ask him to meet me at the bank, so I can "get the title notarized right there" or some such bullshit excuse. The whole time I'm in gear watching my six.
>naw man, just come down here
>meet me at the bank
>naw bruh, its cool, just come down the alley
>you can meet me at the bank or we can call it off
>what the fuck man, just come down here
I called the cops and said it was a trap. Being that it was in Oakland I'm assuming there was a 0% chance it was followed up on. Pic related, it was right down MacArthur.

Attached: sideshow oakland.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Get a gun and a GoPro. It's what I do. Record the entire interaction for your own protection. You're not alone, and we aren't giving up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalergi_plan

Forgot link soz.

This. I just sold my house in Buckeye Arizona because of this. Niggers are way worse than beaners. I can put up with hard working family oriented type beaners. But not niggers. Good riddance Buckeye AZ. One nigger family spoils the whole neighborhood.

Attached: 1561227811431.png (454x685, 122K)

>Memphis
Jesus Christ, buddy. At least move to Nashville or something.

>They truly have no fucking clue why the places they live become devoid of any type of business as well. Fucking retail deserts everywhere here, so now they infiltrate everywhere else and shit it up, like a plague.

Exactly what segregation was meant to prevent.

The sooner we realize that they aren't human, the sooner we can start dealing with them in a more effective manner.

Attached: 1548025748953.jpg (480x516, 39K)

After living next to a nigger family in Buckeye Arizona, i am officially a proponent of segregation. It was awkward as fuck being born and raised in Canada living next to real life niggers. We just dont get that here (well, Toronto is trying hard to live up to USA nigger standards now). I cant believe some of the nonsense that went on in the 2 months i lived there. Im a changed man over my experience. I get it now why Whites wanted segregation.

Attached: 20190520_113538.jpg (1014x801, 331K)

Gopro is promptly stolen, as there are 2 thugs with guns waiting

I'm not even gonna read this but I probably have thought all of it before. It is impossible not to come to the conclusion that niggers are shit creatures if you have any real life interaction with them.

Attached: TruthWillMakeThemRacist.jpg (800x1024, 105K)

Whites never understand until it's too late, and they're getting mugged by a feral pack of them.

why do you have to be so racist user.

Dude, this one is simple. List in your ad that all inquiries must be made by phone. If it's a nigger on the other end, or someone that sounds like a drugged up meth head, you just say, sorry sold it already!

Hunt black and tans over the weekend
Make it look gang related

THINK -- what happened to Anonymous?
The answer to this should be obvious.
Anonymous had what Jow Forums now lacks
The power to wage vigilante hacks,
And publicize corruption where it rots,
And force truth into sleepy public thoughts.
Has Anonymous now disappeared?
Once legendary, now no longer feared?
Once sparking protests-- is that fuel now spent?
The lulz are gone, gone the seething dissent?
What do you think this disappearance means?
Is speech still free in internet machines?

Well, look at what the chans have now become;
Examine what swirls in the daily scrum.
Ask yourself-- does it seem really real?
Does it show what actual people feel?
Does it seem organic and not fake?
How much repetition does it take--
How much frenzied vile monotony
Until we guess that internets ain't free?

Ask yourself-- if you sought to control
The media, and hence the public soul,
And something like Jow Forums was swelling up
And spilling truth from propaganda's cup
Would you let it go its merry way?
Or would you lock control down in some way?
And if you locked control down would you try
To do it in a way to fool the eye?
To make it seem like free speech carried on
Even though, in fact, it were quite gone?
For if you shut down free speech openly
The public would respond suspiciously;
But if you hid control beneath a ruse
What you once feared becomes a tool to use.
So that, controlling, you have it both ways--
Enslaving dissent, dictating what it says!

>t was awkward as fuck being born and raised in Canada living next to real life niggers. We just dont get that here (well, Toronto is trying hard to live up to USA nigger standards now). I cant believe some of the nonsense that went on in the 2 months i lived there. Im a changed man over my experience. I get it now why Whites wanted segregation.

Nothing makes you more racist than being around them. I was a typical "all races have equal potential" type of guy until I went to school in Los Angeles. USC is supposed to be the "Harvard of the West Coast", and it's very nice. But if you walk off campus in any direction, you're in the worst neighborhood in LA. Even the students and the local cops all know it's because of niggers (USC is right down the street from MLK Blvd), but not only will none of them admit it, but they're all vocally "anti-racist".

I once had an argument with a militant black rights girl on campus about the epidemic of "police violence against people of color", and cited the usual crime statistics. She got emotional and started yelling about how offensive that is, but couldn't say a fucking thing when I reminded her that the only reason it was safe for us to stand around and talk was because cops keep "the hood" out. The number one danger to everyone, including other niggers is niggers.

Anonymous was infiltrated by
The famously mendacious FBI
Whose antics as shown by COINTELPRO
Target dissent, as I'm sure most people know.
Do we think that having sunk its claws
Into Anonymous, with lies and laws,
That the FBI would then allow
Free speech to have stayed quite free till now?

But it's not like we have far to look
To see by what means free speech got the hook;
The image made by chans' mirrors and smoke
Is so stupid it seems to be a joke!
How laughable must a deception be
Before the world opens its eyes to see?
The simple fact-- as stark as winter dawn--
Is that Anonymous, busted, now gone
Was replaced by swarms of-- wait for it--
Virulent nazis spewing nazi shit!
We would have to laugh if we were told
This outcome in the Jow Forums days of old.
So formulaic, politically cliched--
And yet this very game is being played!
How can a joke as stupid as this one
Be used to strangle free speech, and to stun
The helpless mainstream public with the fear
That an internet fourth reich draws near?
But if that preposterousness is not
Enough to spark the understanding thought,
Consider, even stupider to tell,
The arch absurdity of the “incel”!
No, it's not enough that nazis rose
To cloak and choke the chans in nazi throes--
No, these scary nazis all the same
Must wallow in their helplessness and shame!
The “incel” is not just a defeated man--
But a powerful extremist with a plan!
No matter that these two things contradict--
We'll just keep hammering at them till they stick!

Now ask yourself-- does the technology
Exist to make the unfree chans seem free?
Think data, think vault 7, and AI--
And God knows what else, hidden from the eye.
And look at the corruption that's been shown
That yet to public truth remains unknown.
Understand-- the chans are herded tight
And nothing unpermitted sees the light,
The MSM and Chatbot Chans converge
To regulate how much truth can emerge.
When swarming nazi posts fill up the place
Then actual dissent can't get the space
To breathe, develop, organize, or live;
The chatbots force the nazi narrative.

But it's not just “incel nazi” swarms
Faking behind outward human forms--
The chatbots aim to keep all things in hand
And keep narrative rolling out as planned.
One objective that's not hard to see
Is unrelenting negativity.
Demoralizing, soul-hollowing tropes;
One bot's vicious, while another mopes;
Bots promoting suicide to us--
Think about what pure evil that is!
And every possible way to divide
Is used to keep the chaos multiplied.
“Hate threads” for all known identities
Create an atmosphere like a disease.
AI apes the worst of our past posts
And pours them out in hordes of hateful ghosts.
And so the chans, within, drive us away
While on the outside, dictate what “we” say.
The public, for example, thinks the chans
Supported Trump due to his “nazi plans”;
But on the chans much more than half the spew
Hates Trump because he fails to hate “the Jew”!
While on the other side, the pro-Trump bots
Are emulated utter idiots!

By now it should be more than obvious--
Free speech ended with Anonymous.
The Chatbot Chans system is locked in place,
The zombie user leers from a stolen face.
The truth lies right here, waiting to be seen;
A monster stirs to life in the machine...

And remember also, this other thing I tell:
Prepare to stare into the mouth of Hell.

And one more thing, while I have your ear:
Q is legit, and the storm is almost here.

stfu

are you me?! just made the same thread. called the white supremacist boys down in florida(?) today becuase i wanted to talk to someone about how much i hate niggers.

bless this post

Wakanda is real. Wakandaisreal. Wakanda Israel. Wakanda is in Israel. Holy shit, it’s a code. Tell all the niggers.

>nigger bacteria

topkek

Anyone have that webm of that fat sheboon rolling around in the produce at the grocery store?

Feels good living in a 99% white town.
Craft faires all summer, town activities like small plays and concerts.
Small grocery stores full of white boomers. Everyone smiles at you.

Have you ever been to Tacoma or Everett?

At least come to Nashville or something. You’ll be surrounded by white leftist mind you though

>complains about niggers
>lives in a city in the southeast US.

There's your problem guy. Southern niggers are absolute fucking worst.

If we could get social welfare programs removed from taxes niggers would all starve to death

Attached: black stats.webm (720x720, 1.7M)

Attached: civilization whites blacks jews.png (800x1600, 2.35M)

There's plenty of countryside left in the US.

Hey! I grew a short way from there.
Went to James Logan high.
I was one of the Athletic Whites who didn't get picked on and made lots of nigger friends.
I hate niggers now, though.
But then, I had to survive. Beat up a lot of niggers in my day (and lost to a couple, too).
After moving away I realized how fucking ridiculous they are. Never thought about it before, though. I thought everyone was like niggers.
Boy, was I wrong.

Niggers are absolutely worthless, I don't think they're even human. No other race acts like they do, no matter where they come from.

Nobody reads your garbage.

Attached: QAnonHRCRiots.png (1084x562, 672K)

We just had a nigger pack move into an apartment down the block. first niggers i've seen on the sidewalk up here. yes they have a pitbull. GOOD FOR THEM!

>No other race acts like they do, no matter where they come from.
Australian Abbos are worse than niggers but are too fucked up and few in numbers to be noticed.
Also, Native Americans are, in large, as bad as niggers but also are less numerous and have little ethno-states (Reservations) that they can retreat to so they're also less noticeable.

Post the scientific proof you have of this claim

fuck off, larper.

Nigger bitches love abs, too.
Blue eyes + Abs = All the nigger pussy you want.
Though... why you'd want it is beyond me.

faint
>Go bite his ass, get that motherfucker, Chop!
in the distance

Attached: 1547077841983.jpg (660x493, 44K)

I know that feel bro...

You obviously have never been to NYC! My god New York niggers are terrible. I think we’re splitting hairs maybe.

i was in a niggahood this year and jartavious was walking his gross looking pitbull. not a zoophilia kinda guy but it looked like its dog pus was all blown out. It shit on the sidewalk maybe 10-ft from me. Nigger turns around and walks back in front of me. I was all jacked up on racist thoughts and I asked him if he was going to clean the shit up. "I LOOK LIKE I GOTTA BAG?" was his reply. fucking niggers man.
Segregation WHEN?!!?!?