TIRA

Trans Inclusive Radical Anti-Feminism (TIRA) thread

>What is TIRA?
TIRA is the alliance of anti-feminist and transgender (mtf) causes. The existence of TERFs (trans-exclusionary radical feminists), who are the most consistent feminists, proves that transgirls are an asset to the anti-feminist cause. Transgirls transition because they want to be girls in the normal sense of the word, not the butch freaks of radical feminism. Anti-feminists can make good use of these trannies by living with them like our ancestors did with women pre-feminism, in a reciprocal relationship where the woman serves the man.

>But isn't transgenderism feminist?
The short answer is no. The longer answer is that there is a strain of feminism that promotes transgenderism, but it is not true feminism because transgenders are not truly female. Feminism in it's pure form is about advancing the perceived interests of females, especially in an egalitarian or female supremacist manner. TIRA is about advancing the interests of males in an inegalitarian and male supremacist manner. Transgenders are a type of male.

Attached: 1563548010040.png (606x808, 622K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/taftaj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How can TIRA cripple feminism?
In short, TIRA can cripple feminism because males are superior to females. By supporting trannies in female sports, in feminine roles in the military, and in our kitchens/bedrooms, we will drive home the point of male superiority and decrease female bargaining power by crushing their monopoly on relationships and sex with straight men.

>But this is gay!
"Gay" is an invention of psychoanalysis and the leftist homo liberation movement. Experiencing attraction to someone who is male does not make you into a different, subjugated class of men or diminish your value. Before psychoanalysis, same-sex attraction was viewed as a temptation to sin, and before Judaeo-Christian morality (the anti-gay content of the bible does not come from Jesus but from the Tanakh), sex between masculine man and teenage boys who were idealized as having traits such as modesty and a small penis, today traits that are considered "feminine", were normal. Many philosophers and warriors of Greco-Roman civilization were engaged in these types of relationships, which were loving and respectful. Trannies would probably have been preferred by the ancients if they had the technology.

Attached: 1563562512518.gif (582x404, 1.99M)

Thread topic: should you let them force you to wear pants?

Attached: 1563905409429.jpg (750x802, 141K)

STOP

You will never pass.

Attached: 1559417832705.jpg (220x229, 18K)

tfw no hairy trap gf

If you want attention then fake another suicide you child molesting freak.

Attached: 1529812487919.png (1864x1256, 1.67M)

Why do trannies think that dresses and long hair alleviates their gender dysphoria?
Both of those are nothing more than a cultural construct. Many societies through history had men with long hair and/or in dresses/skirts.
If our society didnt segregate clothing based on gender and allowed for men to have long hair while wearing skirts, what would trannies need to do to get relief?

Traps all deserve death.

You’re a faggot stop posting this. Trannies should be deported with spics

Fucking faggits are such fucking losers
Id hate to have your shitty life

Sage and report

>What is TIRA?
Degeneracy
>But isn't transgenderism feminist?
Both fall on the spectrum of mental disorder
>How can TIRA cripple feminism?
Let's not dive into a microcosmos of shit to dig up more shit
>"Gay" is an invention of psychoanalysis
It's an invention of mentally ill individuals who are likely to be pedophiles as well

Attached: 1213248238.jpg (199x253, 8K)

WEARING
PANTS
I'm not a trap.
Yet!
>Professional, retouched photos look better than cell phone photos
Imagine my shock. This problem isn't specific to transwomen.
Trannies try to behave like the opposite gender BECAUSE they believe that gender roles matter. It's the non-binaries who are sticklers for the "it's a social construct so it doesn't matter" meme. Some aspects of gender are natural and others are cultural, but culture matters.
That's a bit harsh. They didn't do anything to you.
Deported to where? Transylvania?
My life is going pretty decent. I have nothing major to complain about.
>It's an invention of mentally ill individuals who are likely to be pedophiles as well
Yeah, Jews.

Attached: 1557178153017m.jpg (734x1024, 78K)

Im gonna need a name...

Attached: Island.jpg (828x789, 110K)

Just feels like attention whores not able to compete in the normie market place coming over to the Internet outcasts to shine brighter.

I'd fuck a tranny IDGAF
MY BBC DICK WORSHIP THAT WHITE FEMBOI ASSS yakno what i mean homi?

Just fix your fucking messed up brains & restore your hormonal levels to what these should be per your bio-birth-gender.

It's a million times easier to do than the bullshit trannies put themselves thriugh while making doctors & pharmacists uber-rich.

Plus, people will like you being actually you, instead of something that creates a freak out of your body & mind & soul. Stop wasting your energy on trannie and SJW nonsense. It is a scam by the powers that be & you deserve better than that.

Attached: fronthole1.jpg (676x704, 131K)

This. Good little compliant house niggers get the rope just the same

you fucking attention whores wanting to be special with your new labels created everyday fuck off

Are you really whiteknighting for men in dresses? What happened to your life?

daily reminder that there's a 50% chance you will kill yourself

>Magnus Hirschfeld was a German physician and sexologist
>Hirschfeld was born in an Ashkenazi Jewish family
>Hirschfeld founded the Scientific-Humanitarian Committee
>Historian Dustin Goltz characterized this group as having carried out "the first advocacy for homosexual and transgender rights"
"Gay" and "Transgender" was invented by the same jew whose books (and family [lmao]) we burned

Attached: 172413651.gif (693x780, 156K)

Based PotatoBro

>Trannies try to behave like the opposite gender BECAUSE they believe that gender roles matter. It's the non-binaries who are sticklers for the "it's a social construct so it doesn't matter" meme. Some aspects of gender are natural and others are cultural, but culture matters.
just to be clear I'm not saying gender roles are a social construct. I'm saying the majority of things we attribute to gender roles is a social construct.
boys used to wear dresses. Then they stopped and it was taboo.
Now tranny boys want to wear dresses and seem to be making the claim that it helps them feel at peace.
This does not make sense since it didn't make boys in the past feel feminine.

I believe gender dysphoria, like all dysphoria, is a real thing. But I feel that cross dressing for relief is bullshit. It doesn't change how they feel because the clothing restrictions are just a social construct.
Putting on the female clothing does something else. Female clothing is designed to be attractive and provocative. They get satisfaction from this and falsely attributing it to feeling feminine. I suspect the majority of trans and cross dressing comes from being told they cant wear certain things. If clothing restrictions didn't exist, I suspect that we would see a lot less of this behavior.

Attached: amy80s.jpg (550x857, 36K)

I'm afraid I'm going to have to side with the lunatic feminists.
The problem is they're right, the trans MtF are mentally ill men.
We need to stop playing these fucking games of demographics and "allies". If we don't start focusing on the truth were all fucked. "Clown World" exists because of this shit, trying to undermine each other, trying to claim absolutely stupid things because they're allies. We are all in this together, we need consensus, we build that on truths based on facts.
Trannies are mentally ill, there's overwhelming evidence to prove it. They don't need advocates of acceptance, they need help before they permanently mutilate themselves or commit suicide.

they really dont look like that tho. the guys in thailand and korea have gotten extremely good at the aesthetics, especially recent changes in 2018

Transgenderism is a poisonous, virulent concept that promotes false promises and leads to irreparable harm via mutilation.
They have a high suicide rate because the individuals realize they have made a terrible mistake which they can not fix, and which has ruined their daily lives, with the only escape option available is death.

Attached: 1552524316381.jpg (1024x789, 141K)

What in the actual fuck. That pic is pure nightmare tier.

>la TIRA in spanish is slang for the cops
Hahaha thats so glow in the dark of them

post tummy pls

>Please guys I'm a lesbian too, let me fuck you with my hairy feminine cock

Attached: 1525121035434.gif (445x570, 122K)

Trannies get the rope. Sage and kys already.

reddit.com/user/taftaj

Please unironically gas yourself you pathetic, mentally insane faggot
I'm gay and even I find you Autogynephiles gross and pathetic
When I saw a tranny for the first time I wanted to commit a mass shooting because it was hard for me to live realizing that those worms are inhabiting the same universe as me
Fuck you and die.

offended.feenode.net/cutetrap

>I believe gender dysphoria, like all dysphoria, is a real thing. But I feel that cross dressing for relief is bullshit.
In modern psychology there's two recognized types of gender dysphoria.
One is a sexual fantasy that makes the patient want to be female, who is subsequently aroused by crossdressing.
The other is a non-sexual feeling of being in the wrong body, where the patient is indifferent towards the prospect of crossdressing.

There's been cases where both responded positively to antipsychotics with cessation of experienced dysphoria

Attached: hirschkaefer.jpg (765x495, 205K)

Kill yourself

Attached: 1555032506331.png (738x669, 235K)

lazy nigger.

Attached: 1561145536060.png (1575x886, 150K)

Male-to-female trannies aren't people, they are abortions

Ok, but I'm not a tranny though.
How sad that the right has come to defending lesbians over their fellow males.

Attached: WIN_20190725_15_03_26_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

That's not how it works here. Insurance covers it, but they send you to the lowest cost surgeon. 1 in 3 surgeries has some form of really bad complication like pic related. It's a wound. Your body wants to heal it.

What's with all the tranny threads lately? I get why kikes come here and pretend to be niggers, but why do you faggots come here now? What does it do for you?

King of the twinks, thanks :3

Kill yourself whatever the fuck you are

I'd rather women dress like women though. It is attractive, like you said. Women want to be attractive and so do trannies.
I wanted to have a TIRA thread ^_^
You're welcome.

Attached: 1563937956924.jpg (486x510, 57K)

>One is a sexual fantasy
>There's been cases where both responded positively to antipsychotics with cessation of experienced dysphoria
I'm familiar with Autogynephilia and the anti psychotics things. I may have worded the concept poorly. Its very similar to the thing other anons say about them doing it because they want to look cute and how society vilifies men and worships thot behavior.

Id like to people get real help and relief.

>^_^
You must be 18 to post here

Attached: 1563933493927.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

IF that is boy,big IF,he is dressed as a girl.most likely cause his father had overabundce of luck with getting all sons so youngest or sickliest had to get into women role to help his mother with cleaning and cooking

Not because he was ecstatic to run around like a faggot you all faggots do today while dreaming of dicks

Absolutely based and on point. Don't stop preaching the truth.

Attached: 1563943823003.jpg (960x1133, 285K)

Fuck off and die tranny faggot

Attached: Pepe Seizure.gif (800x800, 1.88M)

Attached: Sem Título.png (2280x794, 1015K)

TL;DR: masochistic mentally ill people looking for push pull abuse/affection. don't fall for it.

Attached: 1562580937400.png (1080x1417, 1.25M)

Yeah i suspected that, just wanted to elaborate for the flyover readers
>Id like to people get real help and relief.
This is the thing that gets maliciously drowned out by the "Nazi!" REEEEing whenever it's suggested that genuine therapy is the solution instead of a surgical axe wound and make-believe bathrooms.
Those reddit compilations of people regretting their surgery/butchering are heartbreaking.
Fuck the enablers feeding their illness until they enter the 40% demographic

DILATE

Styx is that you? I’ve heard you say this before in your videos

Reminder that traps and crossdressers aren't trannies.
They are allowed into the ethnostate as cumdumpsters and will be allowed to impregnate the less good looking women.

Attached: trap.gif (500x326, 199K)

I took up the TIRA cause months ago. Death to biological females!

Underrated post

>ITT Remnants from Aeros discord and fags who fell for the pink pill
Traps get the bullet on day of the rope. Any kind of homosexuality in any way leads to degeneracy and STD's. You'll never be accepted on any side of potential or worth, and during any future conflict you'll at best be good for suicide missions.

Attached: HowTrannysViewThemselves.jpg (1024x715, 85K)

Attached: ThisHitler.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Should we be worry about trannies or will they die eventualy due to aids or suicide?

Attached: tranny_faggot.png (2150x764, 727K)

>society turns you into a sexual degenerate
>accept that you had no say in who you became
>become natsoc armed with intimate knowledge of the effect of jewery
is this based?

Attached: 1562697806760.gif (320x320, 791K)

Traps still have a penis and do no surgery to get vaginas, they are allowed in since rome and greece used to have them.

Attached: trap.jpg (1000x2000, 170K)

Attached: dilate celebrate.gif (840x559, 245K)

>Look this society accepted degeneracy for part of it's time, therefore we can too.
>I mean it's not like we can take the good from the bad
Okay (((memeflag)))

Attached: MemeflagMemri2.png (900x635, 546K)

This has to be the most confused man in the entire world

>Traps are fine
First of all, that's not Bridget.
Second of all, drag acts are fine you mean.

Attached: 6786786867867.png (501x282, 121K)

I'd still creampie

Dilate.

you should hang yourself

Attached: 1559331551943.jpg (521x600, 30K)

i want that chair.

in the 1800s children wore dresses. Boys got their first pairs of pants around age 7 or 8 and it was seen as a rite of passage to graduate from wearing a dress.

Attached: k2_items_src_97aa066dcc42404e7602768333af5659.jpg (406x520, 112K)

That's literally a picture of FDR not even kidding a little bit

No, nobody likes you, freaks

Attached: 1545791387055.png (420x420, 18K)

Sure. Whatever get you up the ladder, I suppose. Bet you were a pretty enthusiast feminist when you thought the feminazis had the upper hand.

You do understand you'll still be lower on the supremacy table than traditional wife material by being unsuitable for reproduction, right?

damn right it is

I think that was just a British thing.

Holy shit I must be getting too old for this website. This incel tranny shit that's being spammed here lately is the most obnoxious shitposting I've ever seen. Imagine being so sex deprived you actually think this shit up and think it sounds like a good thing. Jow Forums was a mistake

TIRA still acknowledges that trannies are mentally ill. We just use their mental illness to aid our own goals.

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-130732_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x615, 313K)

based

Attached: wewlad.jpg (677x1521, 960K)

agreed
I polity share this image with individuals afflicted with gender dysphoria.

Attached: 1514598218253.png (575x2025, 365K)

>that was a thing.
fixed

Then again all this will result in is furries, it always comes back to furries.

>accept that you had no say in who you became
that's last man mindset, not uberman mindset
oven

redpilled as fuck

No, I am not that person.
Ive posted this before on Jow Forums, you might be remembering one of my posts or styx might have either had the same idea or just read my post and repeated it.

Attached: plvgopopnz631.jpg (750x759, 65K)

Rather side with TERFs.

Attached: uxty3l2u2ga31.jpg (1080x1494, 167K)

Attached: reeoip1bicd21.png (1020x1064, 1.15M)

Dilate

support this idea, it's good optics

Attached: NU4azUu.png (1006x2382, 1.63M)

Attached: Jf5uzzn_d.jpg (640x790, 38K)

Made me chuckle, here's a (you).

Attached: djx82xayi9c21.png (2156x1722, 2.73M)

>She sued to have her balls waxed
She can't have balls and a pussy
>Inb4 >she
"He" is an abomination

Attached: 1563931013530.png (731x600, 150K)