Happening: Large mob of Niggers attacks white tourists in DC

A massive group of niggers targeted two white tourists. The tourists were robbed, beaten unconscious, and then the niggers spit on their faces before fleeing.

Attached: 7A2F9A47-9184-4C7F-9124-FF72DB2EAC56.jpg (750x1159, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=u95R1_1564005875
old.reddit.com/r/washingtondc/comments/chgo0n/popville_mpd_seeks_the_publics_assistance_in/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here is the link to video. This should be national news...

liveleak.com/view?t=u95R1_1564005875

Bump, don't let this be memory hold. Share it on every platform you got.

>happening
Just another day in burgerland.

How can we get this all over Fox News for the normies?

Never relax around blacks.

Boy do I sure hate niggers

You're a fucking idiot. Those who have no idea how imageboards should stick to lurking before making a thread. A fucking thread had to die for this "we need to do this anonymoose!" bullshit.

Fuck you, Achmed

The real problems, as I'm sure you know, are teens, youths, and young American citizens.

>wageslave
>finally get vacation
>get beaten by troupe of scrawny niggers

Found the nigger

Lynching. Just sayin'. Lynch ing

Yeah it's you. You have no idea how the fuck these things work. It's not just "Oh lemme make a thread and people will put in the work for me" you fucking loser. You didn't even appreciate the trips, that's how I know you're not from around here. Frog God bless up, faggot.

I’ve emailed this video to Fox News already. You fucking pea brained nigger. More should do the same

Whoa whoa whoa buddy, those are "youths", and we may never know what their motivation was.

Attached: 1385184639568.png (797x540, 464K)

Sadly this

Attached: 6492154B-18B6-4B26-8F16-8DD13234F4A9.jpg (480x454, 76K)

Jesus, how do you let a few scrawny zoomer nigs do this to you? Grab the loudest one and gouge his fucking eyes out. No such thing as honor on the street.

I love how blacks always attack in packs. They are absolute cowards who will flee if they lose the upper hand

Attached: 4DCC3637-409C-4DEC-B042-9A0A8DA5DF49.png (933x711, 609K)

No JewTube video? Oy fucking vey. What a cohencidence.

Attached: 23F475CE-ED7B-4D82-93CA-D24D23F5A542.jpg (1400x700, 84K)

this thread is anti-semitic and very racist
YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES

Attached: 1555441175921.png (773x960, 879K)

cough cough cough we should kill every single one of them cough cough cough cough wow something really caught in the throat of my fingers cough death to niggers cough excuse me

For once I would like to see this done on a couple of MMA fighters and see all of their asses handed back to them.

Test

Niggers are very good at spotting vulnerable people or sucker punching. Never go near a pack of niggers without being armed.

Attached: B1FCC723-382D-474C-A81E-5D88D39937DC.jpg (500x384, 37K)

>a thread had to die
This is the thread that died for this onethreads need to die sometimes retard

Attached: 1556595513245.jpg (601x415, 73K)

>old.reddit.com/r/washingtondc/comments/chgo0n/popville_mpd_seeks_the_publics_assistance_in/
here's the reddit thread on this. shit happens literally all the time in DC. the only reason this particular "teen" beat down made the news is because there's a video. fucking look at the reddit thread and see how polite and sophisticated everyone is to not be complaining about niggers. never ever relax.

Just some Youths,
Some youthful indiscretion, that's all it is.

Attached: RFranklinLP.jpg (300x303, 101K)

Apeswarm

lmao just look at all those savage niggers going bananas. on their own each would just be a little faggot with a glass jaw but they always attack in groups. never relax gents

Would be if the races were reversed....
...funny how that ((is))....

Attached: monkey.jpg (934x646, 126K)

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

>teens

someone should make a website called nigger watch to post vids like that and appeal for info. It'd unironically be a high traffic site

Yep, this summer has ben especially dominated by the "teens" euphimism by MSM. Teens means young niggers. If they are white and it's a bad or illegal activity the news puts it front and center

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-22 at 11.15.53 AM.png (517x407, 124K)

If a gangbof tourists had done the same to a couple dindus it would all channel news 24/7 with rioting, rending of garments, gnashing of metal teeth with the newsheads biting and hurting.
Same thing almost happened to wife (yes, a real one) when we ventured on the wrong side of Chicago's Navy pier and a bike gang of feral young dindus were cruising us. Only loud growling on my part and returning to the tourist side saved them getting hurt.

>steinberg

Good, 95% of whites deserve this, but beaten to death. If you aren't wignat tier racist, fuck you, you deserve to be eaten alive by niggers.

They find it funny

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-25 at 20.57.30.png (605x225, 33K)

oh no that sucks

It's like monkeys waiting for fallen fruit to ferment so they can get drunk, fling poo, then fall over.

Why are security cameras always lookin like they are from the 50's. All nigs look the same with gray pixelated garbage video like this.

Unfortunately my dude

> with the money we give black we could have gone to the moon 60 times over and yet nigs are still an absolute cancer to society

I wonder why I dont think nigger are people?

Attached: black on white crime.jpg (650x2018, 414K)

It’s all purely economic factors you bigot

Why on earth would you ever visit north america without an invasion force?

Attached: 1291180332288.jpg (1200x1200, 175K)

fuck niggers, add me to the list glowniggers monitoring this thread

Oh my god, you sent an email. You sure showed me, you're totally dedicated to the cause. Jump off a building, faggot.

cuz redditors are worst than niggers

Show your flag please, sir

Don't you have a DNA database over criminals in the US?

>take sample of spit
>match dna and find nigger(s) who spat on their faces
>catch nigger
>torture nigger
>make him snitch
>catch the rest

This is why I conceal carry. Glock 19x - that’s 19+1 rounds. Id rather have my day in court than take my chances having 10 people kick my head.

>Why are there so many niggers in jail
>Whipipo rayciss

Fuck off FBI

White people need to gang up and do the same to niggers.

imagine going on a dangerous safari like this, bringing your family for some reason, and not even bringing firearms for self defense. i blame the idiot man of the household, not the wild animals.

Bunch of Fox News scared bitches! Lots of white people in ghetto and they sleep comfortably.

Attached: download (5).jpg (225x225, 8K)

No firearms in DC
This is a small dose of what Democrats want for this country.
Republicans are doing nothing to stop it and the ones up top should be tried for treason

>Lots of white people in ghetto and they sleep comfortably.
because they're niggers too

kek it's fucking hilarious that "teens" is their code word for niggers, like the media mentally understands blacks are an entire race of angsty teenagers

also it seems to me that in nigger areas you must always be ready for this. always expect to be attacked. absolute hell hole

This. Redditors get the rope first in Minecraft

based

Niggers gonna Nig!!!!!!

Teens? Those are adults.

post it to reddit and find out how long it takes for the (((mods))) to delete it.

it's already there. see

post it to r/news

>in other news, based (((teens))) pummel faggot couple

Attached: 42BA2874-07FA-4302-982D-10EDAC9F21D5.jpg (525x809, 131K)

This is Tuesday in Melbourne

>Niggers made this character get removed from Sesame Street despite the fact he was giving them good representation
This is why we can’t have nice things

Why is the word "teens" always the media code word for filthy niggers?

because reports of niggers nigging makes the white people racis

Attached: codes.png (655x865, 54K)

What’s the point in being a nigger if you can’t act like one?
Get used to it whitey

This type of niggatry is also much more infrequent in conceal carry states. Whites that ccw usually do so at least partly because they’re aware that they should never relax

You should be glad. It's the reason why they always lose in actual wars

>imagine being this new

>can't protect people outside the biggest hotel in the middle of the capital
murica is truly a shit-hole

did it happen on the hotel property? Then I'd sue the hotel. Tourists should be safe on hotel property.

Nothing to see here, just some teens having a little fun.
Now go back to your cuck threads and forget you saw this

Attached: 1436666266159.png (720x405, 231K)

Kill all of the kikes!!! Women and children too

Attached: 1561859193897.jpg (720x720, 194K)

Tell me again why segregation was such a bad idea?

Attached: CA030A35-3A45-4F38-81EC-9D4371FD38C5.jpg (600x478, 31K)

Every nigger should be hung.

It already is....along with another attack by feral niggers on a couple in Commifornia.

Keep spreading black on white crimes to normies, spam that shit everywhere so people see it's not just a few cases or coincidence. Spam spam spam spam.

These fucking niggers wouldn’t try shit where I live and we have CCW. This is why you carry two mags and use Fed HST 147 grain 9 mm hollow points for a huge cavity hole.

Unironically this. Staten Island has had groups of all niggresses and spiceses ONLY attack white girls...and the media is like”we mustn’t sound any alarms,these are just youngins and despite the attacks always being non whites towards whites,it’s totally not racially motivated GOY”

Why don't you whites fight back? This is embarrassing

Glocks rule but I carry a 26 with 12 round mags. I’d rank it higher in reliability than my 1911 which has stove piped at times. 1,000 rounds easy through my Glock with zero misfires for any reason whatsoever.

Also the negress' stole their phones/wallets after they were beaten unconscious.

Attached: obligatory.jpg (639x1024, 173K)

It wasn't. Desegregation was clearly, in hind sight, the first successful attempt by niggers to appropriate wealth, land and resources from white people in the US.

white people are the new "nigger"
were being attacked relentlessly by the media and culture for no reason
we don't have a voice and what our time to do something about it running out

>ignoring the obvious ageism

>A fucking thread had to die for this "we need to do this anonymoose!" bullshit
Are you unaware of the quality of Jow Forums?

That's right goy, never act! Always just sit and eat black pills. If that gets boring try this recipe:
>Divide
>Slide
>Demoralize

Attached: 1562339747122.jpg (665x878, 287K)

also Israel and kikes

>teens
Someone check the local malt shop for parked motorcycles!

Attached: youths.jpg (715x1024, 119K)

I just said this to a friend earlier. Where I live in Florida there are niggers galore but they'll never try this on white men because almost every white man here is carrying concealed, whereas the niggers typically are not. If they are carrying a gun, bet your ass it's stolen and the nigger is a felon.

Attached: 1563604584288.jpg (714x960, 128K)