Jeffrey Epstein and Sen. Dianne Feinstein's husband were coinvestors in a private-equity fund

businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-is-financially-tied-to-spouses-of-big-politicians-2019-7
archive.fo/5m9sd
> Jeffrey Epstein invested $30 million in a private-equity fund alongside the husband of California Sen. Dianne Feinstein, demonstrating the extent of the disgraced New York financier's ties to political movers and shakers, according to public documents reviewed by Business Insider. The initial investments took place two years before allegations that Epstein paid minors for sexual favors became public.

>Records show that Epstein and Feinstein's husband, Richard Blum, were both investors in Second City Capital Partners I, a $100 million fund founded in 2004 by the Samuel Belzberg, the late Canadian businessman who was behind Gibralt Capital Corp. and Belzberg & Co. The fund was directed by Belzberg's son-in-law Strauss Zelnick, a well-known media investor who was briefly floated last year as a potential CEO of CBS.

>The fund had approximately 40 limited partners in total, according to a Securities and Exchange Commission filing. Many of these investors were not disclosed, but since Epstein's investments made up nearly one-third of the $100 million fund, the two entities associated with him were disclosed in public filings.

> An SEC disclosure form shows that Second City Capital I received a total of $30 million in 2004 from two entities that share an address with Epstein's US Virgin Islands headquarters: COUQ Foundation, a nonprofit Epstein uses to fund science-related projects, and an entity called YHS LLC.

>Two sources familiar with Second City Capital Partners confirmed to Business Insider that both investments were made by Epstein on behalf of Leslie Wexner, the billionaire founder of the L Brands, who is the only publicly known client of Epstein's purported services as a money manager to the hyperwealthy.

Attached: file.png (922x1680, 870K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YW4CvC5IaFI&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: file.png (1174x1124, 969K)

Attached: Feinstein-Dan-White-Assassination-Entry-Into-Politics.jpg (1297x1684, 1.12M)

low hanging fruit. nothing will even happen to them unfortunately. Trump is a ringleader who learned from THE BEST, Roy Cohn. it's actually insane how successful they were.

Actually all of you israeli shills are going to be killed soon.

bump for disgust of the whole thing

bump

Is this the guy that rooked all the Cali tax payers with his memetrain? Or was that pelosi's husband?

No idea.

bump

Huge bump

Trump is more in bed with Israelis than any tard on Jow Forums could ever be. The double standard mental gymnastics are simply astounding. His entire cabinet is filled with jews.

Enjoy the war without US support :)

Attached: Obama-Vs-Trump.jpg (5825x3328, 3.91M)

Not that paragon of virtue, feinstein!?
I thought the double-stein was like a double negative and canceled it out!

youtube.com/watch?v=YW4CvC5IaFI&t
I wish it were so but you're in denail.

Swamp was the right word.
Drain and Bump

sheeeeeit u mean orange mane ain't dat bad?

did you ever see so many scared and nervous jews as at that hearing yesterday? i think mueller is gonna die from stress any day now

bump

How many of these shit heads were good friends wit Jeffie?

Attached: GunControl.png (516x507, 764K)

bump