Gospel Reading and Reflection

GOSPEL - Matthew 15:12-21
At that time some disciples approached and said to Jesus, “Do you know that the Pharisees took offense when they heard what you said?” 13 He answered, “Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted. 14 Let them alone; they are blind guides of the blind. And if one blind person guides another, both will fall into a pit.” 15 But Peter said to him, “Explain this parable to us.” 16 Then he said, “Are you also still without understanding? 17 Do you not see that whatever goes into the mouth enters the stomach, and goes out into the sewer? 18 But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this is what defiles. 19 For out of the heart come evil intentions, murder, adultery, fornication, theft, false witness, slander. 20 These are what defile a person, but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile.” 21 Jesus left that place and went away to the district of Tyre and Sidon.

Attached: pantokrator.jpg (317x500, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j800SVeiS5I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Glory to Jesus Christ!

In yesterday’s gospel, a conflict arose between Jesus and the Pharisees over the tradition of washing hands. The Pharisees always washed their hands before eating in case they had come into contact with anything or anyone who was ritually unclean. Now, the Torah didn’t require these hand-washings for all Jews, but only for priests, but the Pharisees had extended the purity regulations of the Torah for priests to all Jews – reading Exodus 19:6, they saw the Jewish nation as a priestly people.

Now, you might be thinking that there is nothing wrong with extending priesthood to all people, at least in a general sense. And if you think this, you’re right: read 1 Peter 2:9 and you’ll see that all Christians are “a royal priesthood, a holy nation.” This means that all humanity has the capacity, and the duty, to offer God thanks for both creation and salvation, especially in the Eucharist. But Jesus shows us in today’s gospel what that “royal priesthood” requires. Unlike the scribes and Pharisees, Jesus and his disciples did not practice hand-washings: instead, Jesus wants his disciples to be careful about what comes out of their mouths, since this shows what is going on in their hearts. A priest, who offers pure worship to God, must above all else have a pure heart: we must avoid evil thoughts, and all the actions that come from those thoughts. We must purify our hearts, so that we do not become blind guides, leading others into the pit.

bump

JEWS KILLED JESUS

Jesus was a narcissistic Jew faggot and he also went to Hell. Jesus conspired and perpetrated felonious hate crimes with a weapon. He slandered and physically hurt innocent people, damaged private property, and disrupted or ruined many businesses. He then evaded the authorities like an unrepentant coward. Jesus never even apologized for his chimp-out at Herod's temple. Justice caught up to the lunatic rabbi though and he was duly punished by the good Romans for his sins.
What inspired Rabbi Jesus? He was angry that the Passover holiday wasn't being respected. Passover--the creepiest holiday ever in all history was Jesus's favorite holiday. Passover--when blood-ghoul Yahweh went around murdering innocent babies, was Jesus's favorite Satanic holiday.
When Jesus met his accusers, some had bleeding lacerations on their faces. Jesus was gleefully delighted when he realized that their severe disfigurement would last their entire lifetime. Others could not endure the financial loss to their businesses and their ruination would mean homelessness and starvation for them and their family. With a big Satanic grin, creepy Jesus just cackled and said "I am God."

Attached: terrorJesus.jpg (730x500, 70K)

vivat Jesus!

bump

CHRIST IS KING

Attached: 18.jpg (751x1030, 353K)

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you Jewish cocksucker

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 28K)

God be with you brother. How can one better avoid or eliminate evil thoughts?

>God
Christfag persist in using the word "God" instead of Yahweh in order to disguise the Judeo-Christian master-plan of hirsute mischling racial mutation.

>Judeo-Christian
get out of here with your kike inversions, kike

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

Started a really short book by Brother Lawrence. It's interesting to read so far.

Their god is the blind god.

Samael is Hebrew and Saklas is Aramaic for "blind one."

Prayer and training. Thought is habit. Habit produces thought. Train your habits of thinking, and pray.

Say Yahweh, you can't

Attached: 9165.jpg (800x648, 97K)

Hitler believed in our true god , Satan the serpent .
and before you kikes try to attack me let me make something clear

The bible is a book full with lies , it has texts and myths which are stolen from the ancient pagan religions

The bible twists those truths and mix them with its own lies to create a slave religion , a religion which targets the weaknesses and the soft spots of the human heart , with the hope of convincing you in the biggest lie in the world which is :Jesus saves

JESUS HATES YOU AND HE WANTS TO DESTROY YOU

Jesus doesn't save , jesus kills . He kills you spiritually , physically and mentally . Only you can save yourself by unsealing the 7 seals of revelation ( the 7 chakra points in your spine ) and learning to be in peace with yourself and in peace with reality , becoming physically and mentally strong , and most importantly reaching godhead

HAIL SATAN , our true GOD who loves his children without twisting their nature and helping them to understand it better .

i hope you all find the truth

youtube.com/watch?v=j800SVeiS5I

The Jesus prayer burns demons.

The devil is only the god of the world's evil political, religious and control system. Satan needs a way to communicate his evil desires with those who are willing servants. Satan controls his willing servants through spiritual mediums like Aleister Crowley, Helen Blavatsky and other occultists. Evil men seek satan's counsel, and they receive it through satanism and then satan deceives many people by imitating Christ's believers. Most of the people who are following the devil think they are doing the right thing. Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Seventh Day Adventists and Roman Catholics are all satanic religious cults, but sincerely think that they are doing the right thing. This is true of nearly all their adherents, but don't be fooled, the top leaders of these evil organizations are sold out to freemasonry and satan. They are fully aware of satan's control over these organizations, which is why they are all top level freemasons, luciferian worshippers.

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

>Jesus went to hell
>If you believe someone went to hell then you must either be christian, jew or muslim
>Definately not christian
>Not muslim or jesus would be regarded as a good character

Your jewishness is showing

>memeflaggot

Disgusting

Attached: 1535748551816.jpg (754x585, 233K)

Thank you brothers, and Peace be with you

is that all you have to say , shlomo

I am so tired of religious posters. Pagans and Christians need to both leave. Your gods simply don't exist and nobody cares about your roleplaying.

Attached: .png (399x400, 56K)

And with your spirit, user

Attached: 1531261705394.jpg (1280x1029, 372K)

Yes, no other word comes to mind but the feeling of disgust I have for you

no wonder that the christians are the most arrogant people on this earth

You accuse my God of being my enemy
You are arrogant to the point of thinking your warped views on spirituality as you do
You attack 80% of the world

You are the arrogant one here, a type of arrogance akin to the jews

Nobody believes you, Jew

Attached: BiblicalEthics.png (1032x1176, 2.83M)

i am arrogant for trying to redpill you ? okay . you are the one who is attacking me

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

>bible gibberish which is not proven to be the word of god

Well here comes the jew trying to "redpill" me, I have to take his word for it and when I invoke the word of God he tells me it's not proven to be the word of God

kys

>I have to take his word
no you dont , start meditating and god will speak to you if you are brave
>kys
not very christian of you

>Meditating
Hahahahaha have another bong hit loser

Repent of your blasphemy sinner, for the Day of the Lord approaches, and in Hell the flames never go out and the maggots never die

Attached: Where the flames never go out and the maggots never die.jpg (1036x714, 602K)

you choose to remain ignorant , only you lose from this

got any more white pills?

>start meditating
I already do

>Not very christian of you
we'll have to differ

>I already do
you clearly don't if you larp as a christkike
if you meditate and you open your chakras you should know the truth , but instead you pretend that a dead kike on a stick is going to save you

This thread: Kike wants to convince me that sitting down and crossing my legs is open my "chakras" is reason to leave my Lord and Saviour

kys