WW2 German Hair Products ?

What hair products did they use during wartime ? Do products differ from downtime like during the early occupation of France ?

Attached: F22B4841-0E93-4BEA-9E02-57A75373B3CA.jpg (530x749, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hoVp7Q63Lo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The brits used Brylcreem, I'm pretty sure the Germans used that or something similar. They still make it. It's nice.

Thanks m8, I heard lower class krauts used straight grease most of the time

sweat and blood

Yeah I'm sure as the war went along they had to get creative. Brylcreem will give you that look though if that'st what you're going for. It's not thick like gel either, very light, smells good.

They made gel from dead Jews obviously

Why do pol/cucks worship the ones who lost 2 world wars? Fucking kek!

Bump, need more actual answers

Because they stood up to evil scum like you

They don't worship them becouse they lost, they worship them becouse they killed 6 gazillion of (you)s

Huh, so that’s what the masturbation machines were for

Products? H20

Attached: German soldier equipment shaving Wehrmacht WW2 Nazi Germany.jpg (2513x1675, 323K)

FOP.

Attached: DD.jpg (360x600, 55K)

I still live on while their descendants are race mixing.

JUST!

Blood, sweat and tears. Also pork fat and soap from concentration camps.

Rein Juden Fett

semen

>product
back in the days people didn't wash their hair everyday so the natural grease from the hair had time to do its job
I don't use shampoo anymore and my hair has never been that easy to maintain

> israel
> not degenerate shithole with fundamentalist tendencies
> israel not a country where non-white races are breeding over askenazis

Why do you lie so much? Ethiopian - shebardi mixture.

that's how natural hair looks if you stop feeding yourself (((hair-care products))) and other poison

this, but unironically

The blood of the fallen

Go for a modern hair pomade that is water soluble. Old timey stuff was grease based and that stuff is messy and you need to wash your hair very thoroughly to remove it.I use mostly Reuzel fiber pomade. Easy to apply and easy to remove, usually lasts the whole day, unless is one of those sun scorching summers, then you might want to reapply the pomade at one point or another during the day.

>Asking a kike why they are lying.

Attached: 1563405111309.jpg (500x491, 30K)

underrated

Just use your scalp's natural sebum, don't use shampoo when washing.

yea, mate, but some of us don't wanna smell like fkin niggers

While this is not reflective of ordinary World War II Germans, Adolf Hitler himself had apparently used a variety of hair products throughout his lifetime, whether wax, pomade, hair cream, tonic, or at times, even nothing or almost nothing, the latter methods resulting in more floppy and dry looking hair. For the 20th century, gel was not really used until the 1960s, and by that point, it was mostly used by women, although men also started using early gels marketed toward them in the 1960s, but it did not truly become popular until the 1980s, seeing as how the late '60s and 1970s had popularized dry looking hairstyles, using hairspray instead of anything giving the suggestion of a wet look style.

Attached: tumblr_oamn5eyalp1toqeyzo1_1280.jpg (631x438, 125K)

If you smell like a nigger after a couple of days without bathing, you ARE a nigger.
Bathing every day, especially when white is NOT a good thing.
Your skin absorbs the vitamin D. And it's slow. When you bathe every day, you are removing the vitamin D. And most ailments(especially cancer) are accompanied by vitamin D deficiency.
So, if you smell like a nigger, you are a nigger and keep on bathing every day.

They use oils and such.
Like coconut oil, the same that people eat.

100% This. Only use shampoo once or twice a month. Clean very well with warm water daily. Never use conditioner

>What hair products did they use during wartime ?
specialized lamp oil?

>lost 2 world wars?
dude the bankers behind the nazis won bigly, all the important nazis now work for the CIA

learn your history, the nazis won dude

>be jew
>get turned into hair gel for Hitler

to me that looks disgusting...why would you want your hair to look like it is slicked back with oils?

Did you take a look at those chad german soldiers?
I would have surrended instantly to them, if you catch my drift.

t. woman

Attached: 538403_352001061549854_450378062_n.jpg (573x773, 68K)

Brylcreme

now they surrender to tyrone and chadam cock

You gotta part that hair to one side and then use hairspray to make it sorta flippy.

Attached: polbieber.jpg (511x772, 97K)

just make homemade soap. its easy and it contains glycerin so you dont need conditioner

Damn I’d love to own a third Reich made safety razor

in fact the muttified low test modern germans are not the same those men were.
most of them died during war sadly.

after 2 weeks without shower in the battlefield, you don't need no hair products to keep your hitler youth hairdo in check, it has all natural scalp grease in it by then.

true, this is fucked up what's happening ..

Attached: german cuck 5.png (928x586, 226K)

Brylcreem. My grandad got me using it from a young age.

>These are the types of people who browse Jow Forums

because we are all getting tired of jews...again

youtube.com/watch?v=4hoVp7Q63Lo

He cute, what's your problem, fag?

Cum.

jew fags like you are just mad your hair looks like a nappy nigger's asshole while true Aryans can get their hair done in a variety of atttractive styles. Nigger jew faggots like you deserve the shit hair you get.

get dapper dan if you want to be a dapper man

Car grease

There’s a British Raj-era house I own and I found loads of stuff like that in a couple of old chests. There’s a few of those daimon flashlights in there and they still work too, German quality was really top notch

Killing women and children like a cowardly animal is nothing to be proud of.

>he

How’s that tay Sachs treating ya?

How is this politics?

That’s why you kill them majestically

Do you cry for rats and cockroaches you kill while doing pest control, faggot?

>What hair products did they use during wartime ?
My preference was Wildroot Cream Oil
I changed to Vitalis when in my mid to late teens.

Very cool, Ravindra

I recognize a lot of that stuff too, it's >le current year yet things issued to German military still keep popping up all the time.

I haven't used shampoo in like 10 years, it's amazing how much better my hair is. I just rinse it really well with hot water when I shower and it's fine. It was really greasy for like maybe 2 weeks when I first stopped shampooing it but that went away. Any time I tell someone I don't shampoo my hair it blows their mind.

If your hair has to be washed every day because it stinks, you're probably a nigger. I wash mine about once a week and have not shampood in 3 months, and my hair has never looked better

Brylcreem. It works best.

This but unironically

>they worship them becouse they killed 6 gazillion of (you)s
I like a good story even if it's false.

From Polish Deaths Camps

Attached: 800px-Rudolf_Spanner_tablet_(1).jpg (800x1067, 263K)

>great figure, luscious ass

His wife is morbidly obese

This is not politics related faggot, go to

With New Jew Smell and a hint of musk
*Lavender essence when available, otherwise Matzoball

Attached: Jewish Soap.jpg (796x597, 85K)

>genocided millions of whites and jews
>they stood up to evil
Wehraboos are cringey faggots

>millions of whites and jews
>gypsies and slavs
>whites

Only when i‘m dropping firebombs on them why?

just to remind you what you are

Attached: judbastard.jpg (1751x1200, 447K)

pomade or brilliantine

Attached: Brillantine.jpg (800x840, 118K)

makes me sad to think about all the good white dna we lost in the 20th century

>leafs
>white

unironically look at old photographs and see how all the men's hair looks far better. modern hair products are literally designed to destroy your hair such you need to continue using them to keep it intact