Daily reminder arranged / forced marriage is our best option now

Right now you should be trading your sister or cousin to a healthy white redpilled friend you trust in exchange to breed with his sister or cousin
And when we do finally are in the early stages of the ethnostate we start a 'white sharia' like system by these methods
step 1: abolish all female rights, they will become under new law defined as property of her father, or husband, or the state depending on the situation
step 2: set up arranged marriage laws and culture so that men must ask a females father for permission to marry her
step 3: set up anti divorce laws for both men and women, getting rid of alimony and splitting ownership of possessions. making it illegal to divorce until children are grown up etc
step 4: set up several positive eugenics policies based in science to objectively improve the white tribe as well as maintaining a sustainable 2.1+ national birth rate

roasties,white knight betas, and boomers need not apply

Attached: 1558080052626.png (1461x1213, 700K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eKdZqtKrBAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4
>another reason why Jow Forums needs to just accept islam already reee!
fuck off muhammad. White people do not need to be spoon fed islam in order to control our own women.
inb4
>arranged marriage will just keep bad genetics inside the tribe reee!
nope, read step 4
inb4
>b-b-but that's not muh western culture reee!
it was 100 years ago and still is today in Amish communities and the elite.
besides even if it weren't, how is blind traditionalism better than functionalism?
for example, is it good for the white tribe to drink water? if yes then we do it.
Is it good for the white tribe to control their women? if yes then we do it.
inb4
>what about whamens feelings you fucking incel reee!
white birth rates, biological functionalism, and the tribe's survival are more important than your (((boomer))) tier moral code.

Attached: 0we will gas white knights2.png (1044x1960, 1.56M)

inb4
>what about l-love and our m-morals guys? reee!
i don't think you even know what love is. Is it a parent letting their child do whatever they want? No, it's self sacrifice and making sure the person or thing that you love is protected and preserved.
inb4
>arranged marriage is somehow the same thing as incest reee!
weak misinformation and strawman. nice try.
inb4
>y-you just need other men to help you get laid you f-fucking loser virgin reee!
you want to know how i know you're a female or a kike? because you try to use the leverage of social consensus and demoralizing tactics instead of explicitly refuting my talking points.
inb4
>but this is just how poos and mudslimes ended up reee!
read step 4, neither of those groups did any serious forms of eugenics, plus you just outed yourself with your nihilistic presumptions on a theoretical white only society and how they would handle their own policy.
inb4
>but whamen instinctively make the best choices for mates, so taking away their rights would only be dysgenic reee!
i'm sure women choosing based off cock size, wallet size, social status, jaw line, and only choosing 6 foot+ meatheads will be the optimal evolutionary path for the white race.
i know this might be a shock for you but you can't replace silicon valley with NFL players. We will need scientist and inventors in the ethnostate too, try using your brain for once bud.

Attached: 0we will gas white knights.jpg (2046x1544, 935K)

god i love pussy

Attached: 1541714900994.jpg (582x570, 70K)

So you're trying to enforce Sharia Law

I want to be the state female foot rater

Every female must have her body parts rated before being put on the market

Why can't we just sell them for cows and horses like in the past?

white sharia is a metaphor for arranged marriage culture and law. taking away female rights. and eugenics

Attached: d5qu7g9-3021b112-2a2e-4573-a1ee-c84646d5e22a (1).jpg (1332x1122, 495K)

>Daily reminder arranged / forced marriage is our best option now
ITT, literal pathetic losers that can't even get a girl to fall in love with them.

>start a 'white sharia' like system
Islam is never the go to choice in order to fix a civilization, it literally destroys civilizations, you idiot!

can you read fag?
inb4
fuck off muhammad. White people do not need to be spoon fed islam in order to control our own women.

it is just a reference. are u guys all idiots?

WHY WOULD YOU BE OK WITH YUKIPO CRYING?!

Attached: yukipo.webm (406x124, 189K)

>can you read fag?
Can you? I literally agree with you you mongrel.

>it is just a reference. are u guys all idiots?
It is a shit reference, fuck Islam and fuck anyone that pushes for anything similar to Islam.

yukiho is my waifu ('・ω・')

sharia is a reference to islam but the treatment of women under sharia law is not unique to islam.

18th-19th century european philosophers basically said the same shit eg schopenhauer

Kill yourself you barbarian cumskin ape. We should have purged you when we had the chance.

>'white sharia'
we are not calling it that. kys.

Nope amerifat
Common law marriage is much superior. Allows the woman to choose the guy and invest time and effort into making him not an utter loser because she's secure in that she'll harvest the benefits of that.

Not saying your theory wouldn't work pragmatically, but it kinda feels like cheating. Whats a wife even mean if it's just your property ie fuck slave. Like sure that's better than nothing but you can't actually expect fufillment from that. And if you do, youve clearly never been in an actual relationship.

Oh wow that girl in the picture is so cute yet so sad, why am I so hard?

also allows the guy to fuck her a bit and then leave her so more reasonable guys wont treat her seriously anymore

I suggest you to read a book called the Naked Ape, there's no record in the whole human history of a society that successfully established a forced marriage system and managed to survive more than a few centuries

There's no practical way to maintain a society like that you know. The general public are not a hivemind and the people will rebel. You'll have nothing but a constant cycle of civil war.

Daily reminder that you should kill yourself incel faggot
I hope you never reproduce and end your blood line

how is something you have 0 chance of implementing your best option? what you retards don't get is that despite how great you think your ideas are they mean diddly if you can't get anybody from the other 99% of the world to go along with it.

>Be holy Evropa
>get sick
>slowly recover from the desert sickness
>still dizzy and condused, slowly getting well
>HURR DURR LETS JOIN ANOTHER MUDSKIN DEATHCULT

don't believe in forced marriage but a few centuries is a pretty fucking long time js

I am not in for that property bs, but the choice of the father will be better in 99% of the cases.

european spirit showing right there.

No ownership by the state, never the state.
Look at the Pennsylvania school lunch debacle.

The nearest male relative should be responsible.
Also, probably related, taking virginity equals marriage and they must stay together for life.

this poster may be a kike, but he is acctually right.

>Islam is never the go to choice in order to fix a civilization, it literally destroys civilizations, you idiot!
Arabs didn't have civilization before Islam and within a century of Islam being founded they had created the largest empire in human history up to that point, dwarfing Alexander the Great's empire and the Roman Empire at its height.

>EVROPA
>Slowly getting well
top kek well memed

Arranged marriage isn't Forced marriage... it's more like hooking the kids up without them ever knowing

You really consider this "recovery," Hans?

I was talking about the Renaissance and the resulting hard europeanism 1800-1940 as "getting well"
Right now we are in the dizzy period. But you are trying to cure a healing process with more illness.

That's great you got a plan to get that going or you just jerking off here?
Let's here your plan. Should be funny.

>arranged
fine
>forced
no
I'd turn it down if a woman shows dislike towards me and not in the tsundere way.
I'd also hate giving my daughter to someone she does not like.

One more thing, delete age of consent.

I may not be white, or smart, but from what i've seen the trigger point behind your "idea" is that you're too big of a failure to have white wife yourself

So basically "society should be structured to minimize happy marriages and maximize incel rates"? This is a great plan if your goal is to make shithole countries. WHY WOULD YOU WANT THAT?

>ITT, literal pathetic losers that can't even get a girl to fall in love with them.

Worse than that. Literal pathetic losers who don't understand that in their ideal system all the girls are sold to rich pedophiles before they're even old enough to be attractive. Great if you're a rich pedophile, crap if you aren't rich or want a woman with tits.

No.

Islam needs to accept bacon.

Zero compromise.

Attached: 1a3b89.jpg (648x341, 71K)

good job, you are the 33th subhuman to put your plastic covered nob into that hole, congoratulatations, u ar winner

Attached: 1559955756328.jpg (900x900, 196K)

This
And i also would like to add on sidenote. You do realise men who are drowning in pussy anyways by todays standards would still be first pick for that marriage option?

And what is the proper alternative to what we have now?

I bet you were wanking when you wrote this

>what are adultery laws?

>rational
>rational and not incelpilled
>also I fuck children
Wait what

Sure fag. As long al all sides agree.

Seriously, if Islam would stop hating on pork and shaving then maybe it might find some converts.

But if the choice is between Allah or the Wendy's Baconator, that's no contest. Kneel to the power of bacon.

Attached: c1e.jpg (1089x993, 117K)

And why do we need alternative exactly?

Because the marriage and family structure is in the shitter. Patriarchs don't exist anymore.

Beacuse said patriarchs are weak failures of men, arranged marriage wouldnt change shit

Then who are strong men? Those stripped of authority? Lmao

Attached: 67180156_179297293096869_1881698224980655049_n.jpg (480x480, 45K)

Maybe those who are happily married, and have prospering families?

Something tells me if you need to force a woman to marry you you're a loser who shouldn't be reproducing. Look at what a fucking shithole every country with arranged marriages is, the men never have to try to improve themselves.

imagine being so pathetic you need state enforced sex slavery to get laid.

I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday after finding out she fucked a black guy before we were going out.

It doesn't feel like I did the right thing but I can't even look at her without disgust.

Attached: 1557950812758.webm (352x640, 953K)

>?
So not a hesitant dimwit like you. Who or what exactly upholds the family? What is masculinity essentially? If you're so blind to understand this at all. Then you're in the wrong place. Lurk more or get out. You probably came ghere yesterday so you won't miss this place, will you?

My cousin was a 27 year old roastie who just overdosed on heroin or something.

All her friends are dying too.

What made you think that RIGHT Hegelianism wasn't Hegelian?

Looks like i hit a nerve, fine if you really need state issued gf to have sex, while also preferring said girlfriend is is prepubescent then go ahead, take action. Just keep your goatfuckery out of here

Based and end it all pilled

>state issued
If you weren't so stupid, you'd see what I said, the father has a right to accept or decline his daughter's potential suitors. That's it. That does not guarantee you a wife. Men judge someone's character better than women, simple as. Most men should turn to each other when making such decisions. Who else should this power be given to? Fucking vacuum, that's who. No one else has the power if not a male assembly.

good
alt right loser with shitty genes

Forced marriages promote disgenics. Look at the middle east.

you're wrong
masturbating to anime girls is the best option

So strictly superior, agreed.
Let's say 3-6 months of relationship => law-bound marriage.

This is unnecessary once you get rid of the US govt.

>Forced marriages
>Eugenics
That's why Middle East is a shithole you fucking retard. The OP is a muslim who needs Srebrenica in his life.

Attached: Boze.jpg (205x246, 8K)

I know it sounds conservative, but what we have now is fine.

You want to sell us on change, you need to come up with something that's actually BETTER.

daily reminder that paying women to have children is our best option. Your option is insane and a non-starter and evil.

We could set up all of these law without having to call it Sharia. Sharia is a lot more than just laws regarding women, and it is intrusive to every aspect of your life. Get educated on Islam.
youtu.be/eKdZqtKrBAE

Attached: Too Much Islam.jpg (1242x1178, 300K)

He is a muslim and probably a Mujahedin too.
>But guys I am not a muslim reee
Says every shill promoting "White Sharia"..

see Also strict adultery laws.

the genie does not go back in the bottle

aside from nuclear war, society will ever move forward and progress.

sorry you're autistic and unable to face an ever changing reality demanding unique and novel solutions, but going backwards is not an option

reeee all you want, nobody cares

>forced marriage
Bubba just pulled your name out of the hat.

Are there any examples of societies where women were salable property where the adultery laws were actually enforced against rich men?

OP comes from a country where women used to be salable. Before the revolution, Brits would sometimes visit the colonies. They wrote of how shocking it was to observe slavery - not merely the brutality and inhumanity of the conditions, but the fact that the slaveowners inflicted these conditions on their own children.