England and Scotland

Do the English and Scottish still dislike each other after all these centuries or are they finally okay with each other?

Attached: Flag-Pins-Scotland-England.jpg (400x320, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zkOGw0-PC04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: we be huwhite4.jpg (600x571, 137K)

It's banter.
Only people with (((ulterior motives))) take it seriously.

if the snp and braveheart didnt exist we'd be besties
t. lothianchad

Attached: 1533757281652.jpg (1890x1417, 175K)

They're both muttons for punishment.

This bot is hysterical.

The Scottish hate the English, the English pretend that it's just a petty football rivalry more than anything.
Depending on what Boris does in office and how the new political alignment in Britain shakes out, I could very, very easily see a new referendum hitting 60%+ approval
>antisemitism
>one nation conservatism
t. norf

kek he never gives up

the government treats them like they special, even though they only have about at most 6 million people there. they have their own parliament and everything.

It's still fun the media say Scotland and Wales will probably leave the UK because Boris Johnson and Brexit or somethng...

The Greekmut

youtube.com/watch?v=zkOGw0-PC04

REBUILD HADRIAN'S WALL

Attached: mrs_balboa.jpg (676x450, 28K)

Attached: yourcountry.png (446x490, 19K)

Bump

Well, it's only going to matter how well the Scottish get along with Muslim Arabs soon, no?

Scots love refugees more than the English from what I've heard.

No, u.

is here any scotish anons? I have a serious question mates. if you live the EU how this will affect whisky industry? when you faggots stop producing mass market shit scotches from re-re-re-re-re-refill ex-sourkraut casks and back to good old stuff?

leave* the EU

Honestly, when ever I met Scottish, Welsh and Irish people they would all shout "fuck the English!" if you asked them about the relationship between them and the English. Sometimes they'd should that before you even ask them, especially if you mention the British identity.

>I could very, very easily see a new referendum hitting 60%+ approval

Another yank talking absolute bollocks.

I literally live in speyside (whisky country), brexit will change nothing. Most of the export market goes outside the EU

All Englishmen find Englishmen from other regions disagreeable. This includes the Englishmen LARPing as Scots across the border.

A trip to Scotland, regardless of where you are from, will basically consist of lots of people desperately talking to you about England. If they haven't mentioned England or the English in five minutes something is seriously wrong, or they suspect you of being English and as such will be seething with inferiority.

It's Canada with shit skiing. New Zealand with crap rugby. It's permanently butthurt.

imagine actually thinking this

Scotland is great. Fuck the SNP

Attached: Burns-Tenner.jpg (503x266, 48K)

>I literally live in speyside

lucky m8
really wonna go there someday

Just one stupid burger’s opinion but seems like they still do, but with more self awareness. The English know that they love obeying domineering schoolmarm government cunts and are just a step away from being German themselves and the Scots know that they fucking love drugs and living on the dole more than they love freedom and self-determination.

Attached: 1BDB3307-1E3A-47C3-BE04-960B5CA6EBE4.jpg (1024x512, 86K)

I'm pro indy. But not for anti-english reasons. That's just bantz. I'm pro-indy for the same reason I'm Brexit. Accountability. Most of my Indy mates are VERY anti-Brexit, and Johnson anathema to them cause he's too posh, too english. I cannot relate to them, to the point I almost want to vote remain in the next Indyref.
and hello fellow lothianfag.

Unemployment rate for scotland 3.5%, i think you've bought into a media stereotype

It's b/c of Trainspotting... That's our only non-Braveheart cinematic exposure to Scotland.

to be fair all countries are rightful burger clay

Only through proxy as British clay.

I hate the english
- hate the way they look
- the way they smell
- their awful accents, the assault on the ears whether its norf, souf or the lazy squashed vowels of the upper classes
- their terrible food
- the way they behave when they go abroad, shitting up the whole med every summer
- filthy subhuman trash who think they're the master race
- the inbuilt sense of exceptionalism, that the rules don't apply to them, based on POWER YOU NO LONGER HAVE

1914 it went into decline
loss of the gold standard proved it was bankrupt
suez proved it was no longer a major power

- then it went CAP IN HAND TO JOIN THE EU because it was SO FUCKING POOR and needed to trade, even got special deals just for itself, but then resented the eurofags ever since
- you RENT nukes off the americans for a FORTUNE - and you DO NOT even have the CODES to fire them - this is cucked impotency
- your ruling class are fucked-in-the-brain psychopaths due to the amount of buggery they got at public school
- the citizens are so cowed, they will salute the flag and sing GSQT - NO MATTER what is done to them - even now you are handing over your children to be turned into tranny faggots

this is for the "white" english - I am not even talking about pakis, niggers and kikes - that's a whole other issue - but again, one you created for yourself and now is out of control
- americans are just englishmen, overdosed on steroids, with their brains bashed out and a rabbi on their back

Okay, now say it without the fake flag.

> americans are just englishmen

Nein, arschloch....

Attached: 1555194317110.jpg (1296x834, 386K)

they're both wankers

The map removes people who identify as 'American' and nothing else which is a large portion of the population and is directly related to the 'English American' group that suddenly disappeared in a previous census.

Scots are absolutely to be felt sorry for being on the same island as the english.

Attached: Scotland.jpg (226x136, 9K)

Oh, really.

Attached: immigration.gif (889x719, 2.09M)

I knew I made the right choice saving my previous answer to this stupid nonsense.

Attached: US British population.png (1862x383, 131K)

Germans and iIish outnumbered the british let alone the english immigrants since the 1830s.

That doesn't mean that the British and English ethnic groups were somehow replaced. You don't seem to realize how big American families got, not to mention we were still taking in British immigrants which only added to the numbers. All of those links you can look up yourself. By your logic everyone in the US is Mexican because that's where the majority of the immigrants come from, which isn't the case. Yet...