Accelerationism

Let the immigrants come. Let degeneracy prosper. Let the country collapse. And then rebuild.

Attached: Large_bonfire.jpg (800x533, 130K)

i want to see it go down too.,

>And then rebuild.
So where's your stock pile of food, weapons/ammo, and enough vacant space to occupy that you can house an army while the world goes to shit?
Oh wait you don't have any of those things, and you're probably another paid shill, or a larper.

You know who does have those things though? The people who will actually be controlling the world post collapse. You're not one of them OP.

Finally a proper acceleration thread. Tarrant was anti-acceleration and fed right into the globalist agenda.

niggers will leave soon as the gov can no longer feed them. we'll survive.

They’ll ransack anything they can find.

They’ll rove in packs and kill anyone with things they want.

theyre disheveled and can't survive through a single winter without government gibs.

They won’t leave peacefully lol expect extreme crime rates

What makes you think you'll be there after the collapse? In any case, accelerationism sounds a lot to me like an acceptance of failure. We have already lost so much ground -- mostly before we were even born -- that I think some of you are turning to the notion of accelerationism as a sort of cop out way to claim that losing is actually winning. Fuck that

how is that any different than now? theyre boiling us like frogs. they know to keep immigration below a certain level to avoid revolutions/uprisings.

Btfo every acceleration nigger ever
Good job lad

you dont get it. when dems wanted to legalize post-birth abortions it woke up quite a few normies.

The system needs to crash before we don't exist anymore. It will be rough. But there is little choice left.

same deal with fags trying to legalize pedophilia. they test the limits of the overton window and then back off a bit. you dont get it.

I do get it.
You're just a retarded leaf with retarded leaf opinions so I've been ignoring.

Attached: 1553887386017.jpg (719x1024, 206K)

Another retard who wants to destroy white society.

HURR DURR IF WE JUST HELP SOCIETY TO COLAPSE IT WILL ALL MAGICALLY GET BETTER
>Didn't happen in Brazil
>didn't happen in South Africa
>didn't happen in inner-city-anywhere in the US
Can you cite an example of accelerationism actually happening other than Hitler exterminating millions of whites and putting europe in a social cohesion struggle for the next 100 years?

Attached: chrome_c7aEhpsKPc.png (930x471, 473K)

let Titanic sink. Let it hit the seabed. Destroy all the lifeboats. Then we'll swim to the shore.

in other words you got nothing. maybe you're a discord tranny.

The french revolution

That is not accelerationism. Accelerationism would dictate that the politicians who advocate for open borders and their children be killed and the policy that follow then will accelerate the collapse

>OP is a memeflag
Imagine my goddamn shock

Attached: 1810685333184.png (900x900, 303K)

nope. you dont get it. how the hell is that accelerationism?

It would be delusional to think you can still turn this around. There is so much ressistance even from people of our own culture. It will never happen. The system needs to be weakend so (1. People are woken the fuck up (2. And adult can step in (3. We are on even footing with them.

We're trying to fight intolorance and savages with tolorance and liberal democracy. It will never work.

Nigger you do not get it. Killing the politicians and their families who advocate for the cancerous policies will both erase them from existence and force the hands of their allies to push their agenda even harder thus accelerating their actions on your terms

You niggers have lost track of the point of accelerationism. Stop being so goddamn stupid

>Killing the politicians and their families who advocate for the cancerous policies will both erase them from existence
lone wolves arent going to make that happen. normies are going to have to freak out first. its about pushing past what normies can accept. their opinions can be shaped thru govenment propaganda, like how the trans movement is slowly being accepted, but it can only happen at a certain pace before the overton window is pushed too far and a revolution happens. that's when you start to see politicians hanging from lamp posts. so you're right that it needs to happen, but you're skipping a crucial step.

>If we lose, we win

the west colonized half the planet for a reason and we can do it again. thats why you see Trudeau and Ilhan saying whites are the enemy and the public is OK WITH IT, because the brainwashing has been gradual over the last 50 years.

All we have to do is cut all food, power, and natty gas access just as winter starts. Completely level all bridges going into the cities, then they will starve, freeze, and kill/eat each other within a few weeks

That would be marvelous

checked. all the local rural militias are all aligned with this plan. Its going to be a mass purge of liberals and immigrants in the city centers, and then we take the white house and rebuild again after the purge

Here's an example - I'm certain this "tranny" is just a normal guy playing the system. Several normies I know who are sympathetic to gays/queers are now disgusted with the movement, and also have been woken up to the trans-kids propaganda, and I think its turning them away from the left.

this guy gets it

this ^^^^^

good bread. ty fellas.

bump for more input

gonna bump till jannies archive

sloppy job bob. Tarrant was not an accellerationist. glowniggers triggered.

ok the arguements are clear, so probably won't be anymore replies. good talk .