This is what we're experiencing. The simulation is ending, and everyone senses it at some level...

youtu.be/yt3Ny_BG3yQ?t=25

This is what we're experiencing. The simulation is ending, and everyone senses it at some level. We refuse to give up and give in, so we see literal demons molesting kids at the library. Those who surrender see all their cares washed away by the illusion of equality and diversity. Humanity is powered only by the very last flickers of a lightbulb about to burn out.

Attached: srry2tellubro.jpg (400x597, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUQ77c9OS7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beta cuckboi goes to nam and fight for Israeli interests, comes back to racemix marriage and no kids.
Yeah, sounds like he’ll to me too

Hell*

You missed the point, retard.

I still cannot fucking believe they are remaking that movie with niggers.

P sure this is a troll but you got me for a sec

godfuckingdammit, better be fake and gay. it'll suck anyway if it's not adrian lyne.

thing is, it's believable. just update it to a black soldier from afghan/iraq.

:(

I wish it was you goys.

Just look at this insulting garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=vUQ77c9OS7E

Love that everything is dumbed down and made way more obvious so niggers have a chance of understanding it. Remember, anons. Everything will be rewritten. Recast. Until no trace of white identity is left.

>Everything will be rewritten. Recast. Until no trace of white identity is left.

It is so obviously they started with what whites liked most and have started moving down the list.

We are now only 5-7 years away from the nigger\spic remake of fight club.

Can you even imagine the kike arguments they have with each other?

Some of them want to remake the LOTR trilogy right now and others argue it is too soon and overt and they should wait and do it along the natural timeline.

It should come after the nigger matrix remake they would say.

He already had kids with his White wife, faggot, guilt over his youngest one dying is why he decided to go to 'Nam in the first place. He has no kids with the Spic that he gets with after 'Nam, so that means less Mongrels running around.

Would you rather he dodged the Draft like Dubya and pals, then over time get (s)elected into office and TRULY ""fight"" for Israel's interests?

You nibbas are seriously missing the point though. Does the film not almost perfectly describe what's happening right now? If you think about it in a certain way.

No we are just a dot on the timeline, nothing is ending.

the amount of suicideposting from across the political spectrum tells me otherwise.

Timeline.

People used to kill themselves so frequently that the men who wrote the various religious texts made up rules from god that you should not do that.

The numbers are lower than ever before.

theyre remaking everything with diversity casting. How have you not noticed this already?

How could the illusion of equality and diversity wash away cares? I don't want everyone to be equal. How am I supposed to be better than them then?

elizabeth peña makes my dick hard as diamonds

Attached: tumblr_o1qbtpl35F1r73lylo1_400.gif (360x270, 205K)

It is kind of an obsecure movie that did not make much money, why would they choose it now when there are so many others.

That was the surprise, not that they were doing it at all.

You're all figments of my imagination. Nothing is real. I'm dreaming. I'm alone. I'm probably already dead. Is this hell or heaven? I can choose. I'm the universe. Reality bends to my will. They call me schizo because the television is talking to me. It's not the television, it's my mind. I'm talking to myself when i talk to you because you are me. My mind is all.

It's because only negroes actually go to movie theaters anymore.

Wait 'till hollywood figures out white power (ethnostate/separatist) movies will sell like hotcakes too.

Attached: TASThe_Aluminum_Shredder.jpg (284x273, 51K)

>You're all figments of my imagination. Nothing is real. I'm dreaming. I'm alone. I'm probably already dead. Is this hell or heaven? I can choose. I'm the universe. Reality bends to my will. They call me schizo because the television is talking to me. It's not the television, it's my mind. I'm talking to myself when i talk to you because you are me. My mind is all.

Lmfao so true. Fuck it's so gaaaay

As schizo as it sounds, there have been many instances in my life where it honestly feels like reality does bend to my will.