What's the best place in the world to start an ethnostate in terms of climate and geography?

What's the best place in the world to start an ethnostate in terms of climate and geography?

Some key issues:
>should probably have good weather year-round so we can grow our own food
>not near an ocean because global warming might make us non-existent
>situated geographically in a place where it's hard to be attacked, at least, without warning (natural land barriers like mountains, rivers, etc.)

Attached: m2k06lpiwb321.jpg (768x1024, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AlettaOcean/
thenewawakening.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Argentina

source of pic pls

You fuckers aren't making white children with whores who take loads to the face.

It's Aletta Ocean
Maybe your best option is Reddit
reddit.com/r/AlettaOcean/

thenewawakening.org/

>What's the best place in the world to start an ethnostate in terms of climate and geography?
every place. all states should be ethnostates

I see 2 scenarios in next 50-70 years.
Whites will make a tactical retreat in both US & Europe.

US whites will retreat to Alaska.
European whites will retreat to Iceland & Greenland.

We'll make the northern latitudes our homes till all the shitskins have died in the ensuing rioting then starvation.
Well emerge soon after to kill any survivors in Europe & America.

Screen cap this.

aletta ocean is so fcking hot, hungarian women are all 10/10s

Seems like a scam in all honesty.
A place like Orania, though it is not explicitly an ethnostate, is far better.
However, they in located in South Africa and I don't trust that it will be around in the future due to local politics.

Attached: MONT.png (1000x664, 852K)

Zimbabwe

West Ukraine

- few immigrants (inb4 slavmutts)
1. check
2. check
3. defended by karpatian mountaines from hungolians from the west, swamps to the north, black sea from turks to the south
2. check

Lol a Russian making Mongol jokes...

I have been to Ukraine a few times and Zakarpattya is indeed a very nice area.

>reddit.com/r/AlettaOcean/
another cockhole with proxy

Attached: 15147313470180.jpg (865x966, 421K)

look out your fucking window, you either have the willpower to adapt and change your surroundings or you don't

Why start an ethnostate instead of protecting the one we already have: America.

damn it could be password in the clipboard

Zimbabwe.

South America, Cause local women will glorify white men, Local Goverment are cheap to corrupt and the land is so fertile that you spit on earth and something grows. Also is away from China and Europa, but near enough to America to reconquer.

The United States of America

Nope, america is fuck.

The West in its entirety is fucked

There's only one place

Attached: mapa-imperio-romano.jpg (800x548, 74K)

We shall choose any place on the face of the earth, yay too, above or below

Attached: krakerisp world cleanser.png (1000x1000, 893K)

Those lips need to be around a cock 24/7

I could make America an ethnostate in 3 months with 250000 trained and well armed men and roughly 4.5 billion dollars, with the proper strategy it wouldn't be as difficult as many seem to think

You're describing places that will never be ethnostate viable because they're spots everyone would want to be.

Harsh conditions are what keep people out unless they have a good reason, extreme cold being my personal choice because blacks can't handle it.

Block me yet post this filth. Got it

Usa

Lowkey, southern Chile. People won’t even think to go there because people associate South America with the third world, and the land is sparsely populated and gorgeous. Many of the folks down south are castizos, Germans, Italians, etc. Spanish is easy as fuck to learn, too.

That’s a dude

Pretty much anywhere around the Carpathian Mountains, I think? The weather is temperate and it’s too poor to be filled with niggers, this also means it’s cheap to buy up property. The southern mountains here in Poland are undeveloped and its best to capitalize while there’s still an option to do so.

Alotta Motion?

no its not and she has a mighty fine pussy built for hundreds of cocks

Why did Aletta turn herself into a plastic monstrosity?

let's go find the stronghold, we know it's there

We're full tho, so better luck next time :)

Did she take the hook out of her lips? I don’t see it.

Attached: 17D3A26B-5556-4F57-B3D9-4AE13AE04A1F.jpg (1136x639, 62K)

It probably stems from childhood trauma or lack of a father figure

go to Antarctica
it's totally white over there!

North Korea

We probably have the best climate in the world here in France. Gulf Stream plays a big part. Afaik we're still the biggest cereals producer in EU. Very diverse landscapes. Our borders are naturally made of mountains for the most parts.

Attached: 13267_pnm-800px.jpg (800x548, 471K)

>Carpathian Mountains

Attached: Carpathia Vlad is pleased.png (1210x776, 1.33M)

This bitch should come with a recycle tattoo. She's gotta be at least forty percent plastic.
Id rather fuck a hefty bag. At least that wouldn't give you the herp.

Africa. Think about it - in most places there are no stable governments, which means no military response. If you keep it low key nobody from the outside world will bother you either. If you tried it literally anywhere else you'd be hunted down as a racist Nazi bigot islamophobe or whatever.
The soil is fertile, the climate is hot, the terrain is massive.
Every other answer is wrong.

You'd immediately be taken down for being Nazi terrorists by your own military.

There’s a diplomatic path forward. White nationalists could coordinate a mass exodus to like Montana or Alaska or something and secede. The US wouldn’t propose a military solution in this day and age if like, Juneau broke off. Because what’s the rationale? A bunch of LITERAL NAZIS are removing themselves from the country?
It’d be different if California tried to secede because of the LA harbor, though. That would have a massive economic impact beyond loss of labor.

lul indeed top kek