Russian vs Ukrainian women

Russian women slobber nigger cock every day, while Ukrainian women remain pure virgins.

I had relationships with Belarusian and Ukrainian girls. But never with Russian girls, even though I’m Russian myself. And I’m still single.

Russian girls only worship shitskins while they ignore every Slavic one.

youtube.com/watch?v=fkAb-aBH97g
youtube.com/watch?v=zurKmG-gbhs

Attached: 52yTxSUCDU4.jpg (347x435, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H-7sbbeTknw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aren't most european prostitutes from Ukraine?

Ethnic Russians from Donetsk, Kharkiv, Dnipro, etc.

This cuckposter has been at it for a while, I think he's a leftist trying to own the racists?

How different are eastern ukranian girls from western ukranian ones?

тeбe eщё нe зaeбaлo cпaмить тpeдaми, кyкoлд?

Sage. For being a thinly veiled blacked thread. Also fucking kill your self.

Heт

These threads are fun to sage and report OP. Enjoy another 3day cocksucker

I'm dating an African girl from Germany. Get used to it. Russia is international these days.

This is the video that ruined the reputation of Russian women:
youtube.com/watch?v=H-7sbbeTknw

Attached: Russia is kill.jpg (1627x1194, 309K)

Attached: 5BDF864D-A329-4C57-B0B1-1EBF3000A691.jpg (551x820, 61K)

What is this jewery? Trying to push race mixing on girls by asking if they would fuck blacks. This isn't the first time I've been alerted to videos with this exact same content.

Lol you've downgraded to a nigress.

While all the Russian girls worship nigger cock.

>Russian women slobber nigger cock every day, while Ukrainian women remain pure virgins.
Okay, had a laugh
Those with any roots outside of Central Russia/Northern Russia/Scandinavia are subhuman mongrels anyway

>part balkan, part turkic
>Russian/human

Ukrainians & Russians are white niggers, so who cares

Most people here are literally retarded so yeah

Cool I don't call them that. I call them women, beautiful women at that. Fuck you, scum.

Lulz.
My wife is Russian, I'm white English.

Your post implies that Ukranians are White to begin with.

Well, if these fellas from Zambia can get Russian wives, then so can everyone else.

Attached: Anna-on-Instagram-wedding-2019-07-22-10-07-57.jpg (958x617, 125K)

Well good for them.

Obama?

Attached: 683px-2babies1foxcover.jpg (683x899, 118K)

TWO BABIES ONE FOX Story by Unistar Art by Launny "I wish I could play with them... ah I can't help it... this is my chance... I better take it." "Here I go... hmm.." "Hey Cream and blue little bunny..." "?" "?" "Do you wanna taste something I got for you ?" "Hmm.." "Oh sure Mr Tails, can my friend Uni taste too?

Attached: 683px-2babies1fox1.jpg (683x899, 136K)

Yes. African men love Russian girls.

Attached: maZs8ChHCAI.jpg (1027x1080, 251K)

Stop being obsessed

Oh I guess he could to, sure." "Yay !" "Alright, lets go to another place now..." (Crinckle) "!" "Since Uni is gonna taste too, you both need to do something for me in return..." "Ok what is that Mr Tails ?" "I-I want you both naked and letting me do whatever I want with your bodies, ok?" "Oh oh ok Tails, can I taste candy now?" "But..uhm..I guess.." "Ok, let me put this on to cover your eyes ok ?" "Open your mouths a

Attached: 683px-2babies1fox2.jpg (683x899, 129K)

Ukrainian women are too busy riding Chink and Turkroach cock in Kyiv

ready for candy." "Guests first, suck it nicely little bunny boy.." "Hmmmm !!" "OOH !" "Let me taste now Mr Tails, it sounds good." "Hmm !" "Hmmm, it sure is !!" "Mmmmgh !!!" (SUCK!) "Your turn now !" (Suck !) (Suck !) "Ngh.. a little more now, Cream.." "Open your mouths, babies.. here it comes!!" (Fap !) (Fap !) (Fap !) "Ahhhh..." "Ahmmmmhh.." (SQUIIIRT !!) "Hmm hmm !" "Nhmm !" (Lick !) (Lick !) (Lick !) "Was it tastey, sweetbutts?" "What candy was that, Tails?" "You both will know soon !" (Thuft!) (Sniff) (Snrf) "Pheww.. looks like someone had to go poopy !" (Crinckle! Squish!) "Aaah !!" (Sniff) (

Attached: 683px-2babies1fox3.jpg (683x899, 156K)

So this is a 'people marry' thread? A revolutionary concept.
Naaaahh of course not you're a cuck poster.

>Lick !) (Lick !) "Was it tastey, sweetbutts?" "What candy was that, Tails?" "You both will know soon !" (Thuft!) (Sniff) (Snrf) "Pheww.. looks like someone had to go poopy !" (Crinckle! Squish!) "Aaah !!" (Sniff) (Sniff) "Ewww.." (Squish!) (Squish!) "You agreed to my terms sweetbutts !" "Hold this for a bit !" (Squish! Crinckle!) "Follow your nose and try sniffing on it !" (Thuft!) (Lick !) (Lick !) (Lick !) (Lick !) (Lick !) "Mmmmmm.." (Sniff) (Sniff) (Suckle !) (Suck !) (Suck !) (Squiir- !) "Uh uh what was Foxie doing to Uni?" "Just wanted some candy too.."

Attached: 683px-2babies1fox4.jpg (683x899, 134K)

did the candy we got come from your peepee Mr Tails ?" "That's right, it's a special candy only boys make !" "Cute cubs make peepee get big and tender.." "And peepee needs someone to play with him so he can give candy to good babies." "Now Cream..." "I want you to do something special for me" "W-what is that Tails ?" "I want you to take a big bite of Uni's big poopy in front of the video camera, ok?" "Kehehe you gonna eat my poopy Cream? Hehe that's nasty !" "Go ahead Cream, take a nice bite and chew it nicely before you swallow.." "Bu-but.." "Uhm.. ok..." (Lick !) "Good girl !" "Mmghh.." (Chew !) (Chew !) "Eat that filthy waste like a good toddler !" "Open your mouth and show Tails how good you where to swallow !" (Gulp !) "Wow you swallowed so much poop !" (Grom !!) "What a good girl

Attached: 683px-2babies1fox5.jpg (683x899, 159K)

He is mentally ill cuck poster, just stop bumping

blame the kardashians.. they copy everything they see other women copying all over the world. it all started with the kardashians.

women are un-original pigs, no
matter what country they are in.
they all need token black boyfriends and big fat disgusting slob asses now..

Attached: 95674165-3BBA-49D7-916C-2A828BC6890A.jpg (700x700, 39K)

Cream? Hehe that's nasty !" "Go ahead Cream, take a nice bite and chew it nicely before you swallow.." "Bu-but.." "Uhm.. ok..." (Lick !) "Good girl !" "Mmghh.." (Chew !) (Chew !) "Eat that filthy waste like a good toddler !" "Open your mouth and show Tails how good you where to swallow !" (Gulp !) "Wow you swallowed so much poop !" (Grom !!) "What a good girl you are Cream." "Now be nice to Uni and show him how much you can poop in his mouth." "But that's nasty.." "Says little Cream who sniffed and ate from a poopy diaper? Get ready both of you and I will have a very special surprise for you after, ok?" "Oh oh surprise? What kind of surprise Tails foxie?" "You will see after eating your meal Uni, a big boy like you can eat lots of poopie right? "Oh I'm a big boy I'm a

Attached: 683px-2babies1fox6.jpg (683x899, 127K)

Sluts.

Bcё пoлыхaeшь, кaкoл?

that looks fun, kehehe !" "Ahhh what a dream come true.. mmm" "Ahhh... M-Mr Tails... Ah Ah.. I-I... I'm your princess?" "Y-yes you are !!" "Hehe... you know, I really need to poop now .." "Can I be your toilet Tails ?" "Oh of course I would love to use you sweetheart !" "Gap up !" "I wonder what you feel like little guy.." "Open your mouth Cream, here it come !!" (Ftttssz) "I am ready, Mr. Tails ! Aah !" (Ftttssz) "Here we go! Nghhh!!" "Ghaaaammmmmmm ! Mmmmmmh..." "Uahhhh ! Ahh! Ahh! Hhhmmm !!" (Ftttssz) "Aaah ! Aaah!" "You feel so good, Uni !!" (Squish) (Squish) (Fttssz) (Squish) (Squish) "Ahhhh.... Good babies ngh I am your daddy !!" "Mmmm I'm getting close!" (Ftsszz) "Oh daddy ! Anything you want !" "Ghaa here I come!" "So warm s-so waaarm! Nhaaaaaaa!" "Ahhh... ah that felt really good !!" (Squishh !!) "You was a very good girl Cream, did both of you like your surprise?" (Lick) (Lick) "Yes Mr Tails.. I hope we can

Attached: 683px-2babies1fox7.jpg (683x899, 151K)

Ahhhh.... Good babies ngh I am your daddy !!" "Mmmm I'm getting close!" (Ftsszz) "Oh daddy ! Anything you want !" "Ghaa here I come!" "So warm s-so waaarm! Nhaaaaaaa!" "Ahhh... ah that felt really good !!" (Squishh !!) "You was a very good girl Cream, did both of you like your surprise?" (Lick) (Lick) "Yes Mr Tails.. I hope we can play again soon !" "Oh I sure hope you both want to." (Snore) "Isn't he cute, Cream?" "Yes he is !" "Lets get back before it gets too late.." "But first, lets get you both clean." (Smear) (Smear) (Tap) (Tap) "Diaper for my princess.." "Arms up !" "Lets head back to the park now !" "Hope I don't stumble upon Uni's mother right now..." (Searchs) "M-mommy! Mommy!!" "Oh there you are !" (Gulp) "Oh gosh !" "Mommy!" "Aww my little angelbunny, here you are !" "Looks like he is really happy to see his mommy !!" "Y-yes !" "My little boy was just playing with some friends I see..." "Aren't you a bit old to play with babies 'Tails' ?" (Slam !) "We had a lot of fun Ms. Launny !!" "Good I may need a babysitter some time you know..." "Well, see you later Cream.." "And Tails you should lube him before you play." "He tend to get sore ." (Pfff) "Uhm ok... s-see you t-then..." (Sigh) (Giggles) "I'll walk with you

Attached: 683px-2babies1fox8.jpg (683x899, 148K)

Ukrainians aren't white , they are a breed of some kind of tatar,turkic,asian rapebabies.
Ukraine is a poor shithole built by Russians and now the ukranians are destroying everything like subhumans

Attached: h3qyi3siDpg.jpg (1279x847, 366K)

this gets my blood boiling, why the fuck is a nigger with a russian or slavic woman?

I hate niggers with a passion

I hope a russian mafia takes care of this and eliminates that subhuman and uses that whore like shurygina

mmm" "Ahhh... M-Mr Tails... Ah Ah.. I-I... I'm your princess?" "Y-yes you are !!" "Hehe... you know, I really need to poop now .." "Can I be your toilet Tails ?" "Oh of course I would love to use you sweetheart !" "Gap up !" "I wonder what you feel like little guy.." "Open your mouth Cream, here it come !!" (Ftttssz) "I am ready, Mr. Tails ! Aah !" (Ftttssz) "Here we go! Nghhh!!" "Ghaaaammmmmmm ! Mmmmmmh..." "Uahhhh ! Ahh! Ahh! Hhhmmm !!" (Ftttssz) "Aaah ! Aaah!" "You feel so good, Uni !!" (Squish) (Squis

Attached: 683px-2babies1fox9.jpg (683x899, 156K)

Hope I don't stumble upon Uni's mother right now..." (Searchs) "M-mommy! Mommy!!" "Oh there you are !" (Gulp) "Oh gosh !" "Mommy!" "Aww my little angelbunny, here you are !" "Looks like he is really happy to see his mommy !!" "Y-yes !" "My little boy was just playing with some friends I see..." "Aren't you a bit old to play with babies 'Tails' ?" (Slam !) "We had a lot of fun Ms. Launny !!" "Good I may need a babysitter some time you know..." "Well, see you later Cream.." "And Tails you should lube him before you play." "He tend to get sore ." (Pfff) "Uhm ok... s-see you t-then..." (Sigh) (Giggles) "

Attached: 683px-2babies1fox10.jpg (683x899, 162K)

Russian women are the lowest of the low.
Russian women are the perfect partners for: incels, gypsies and Africans.

Attached: Wall VIRGIN FOR AFRICAN.jpg (549x987, 145K)