FREE MY NIGGA A$AP

Attached: file.png (1118x460, 114K)

Kike shills are so angry Trump will focus on this instead of iran.

HAVE YOU SEEN THE RECORD LOW BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT RATE!

Attached: 1564076119970.png (633x758, 132K)

Nigger Don

You kike shills are going to die to Iran without US help. Deal with it.

Attached: file.png (1136x1542, 467K)

Kek

Any reasonable person will be angry he focuses on anything rather than israel.

Trump constantly showing how powerless he is. Why don’t we just invade those fucking faggots if they won’t listen. Stop begging and start taking.

The israel shilling make sense, but this black people concern shilling is reddit levels of retard

Seriously, why is Trump obsessed with this nigger? Meanwhile, legitimate political prisoner Jillian Assange rots in jail and Trump doesn't say shit.

Sweden straight up ignoring this buffoon.

Because he's gonna let all you Israeli shills get killed by Iran.

Attached: merchant nazi2.png (791x724, 138K)

What the absolute fuck are you talking about, retard?

Anybody in this thread who encounters a poster trying to free ASAP Rocky and claims the rapper is a Trump supporter, prove him wrong by posting this:

“My newest president an asshole, I guess that's why I'm leaving turd stains” - A$AP Rocky - song: Distorted Records. 2018.

ASAP Rocky hates Trump and shit talked Trump in his rap songs.

Someone should let Trump's staff know that ASAP Rocky doesn't like Trump at all.

This matters more

>invading Sweden over a nigger

BASED #MIGA

Attached: 941.png (569x625, 584K)

Nobody has claimed A$AP is a Trump supporter. Reddit spacing kike faggot.

Because one committed a crime and the other didn’t. Easy.

Trump’s entire presidency had been defending himself from treason. Why would trump jump out for a supposed traitor now.

Meanwhile ASAP fought off a shitskin goat fucker and naturally the Swedes cater to their protected class. Retarded kike shill

Assange isnt an American citizen. How are we responsible for EU killing its own?

Merlina and invaka need their black dick sweden so you better give it back

Can you faggots try harder? Sweden is 10 years away from being a shithole Muslim country. Invading Sweden would be saving it.

They should focus on the REAL crime problem

BASED

Getting niggers to work is a miracle he truly is a god emperor

he doesn't even know the three branches of government and the separation of powers. good thing, he's defending a nigger, otherwise the dems would have a field day with that.

Attached: 1540932100517.png (811x726, 779K)

nuke sweden
nigger problem solved, sweden problem solved
two birds, one stone, don

Attached: 1543371974596.png (575x446, 169K)

He is calling you a jew shill and saying you are going to die when Israel is forced to fight its own war against Iran and gets btfo.

Please, liberate us.

JUST

Attached: drumpfed.jpg (1015x1024, 101K)

he is a shill , he does this in almost every assap rocky thread

>meme flag
>calling someone a shill
>I'm OP
You're gonna be killed by Iranians too, you little kike faggot.

Let's Get hashtag Boycott Sweden Trending on Twitter, that will scare the shit out of them. Burn all H&M Stores in the Hood

Attached: Boycott.jpg (834x416, 97K)

>Being anti-trump makes you a kike shill
Please just stick to /ptg/ lads leave old Jow Forums to it

Attached: NORF.png (606x588, 294K)

>You're gonna be killed by Iranians too, you little kike faggot.
i am still going to sell your daughter to niggers before that happens

we are not your personal army nigger

He's literally doing this to push his racise anti-Muslim agenda. That retard isn't smart.

based

>one committed a crime and the other didn’t

right. rocky committed assault while assange committed journalism. thank you

Based

bigotry to calm the slaves

Attached: IRAAAAN.jpg (500x667, 35K)

>right. rocky committed assault while assange committed journalism. thank you

Attached: kyc.jpg (542x543, 130K)

My dad works at the NSA, I'll ask him for your IP so you better be nice from now on

Wasn't Skype made by estonians?

It's not like it could get any worse.

Kys kike rat shill
FAKE TWEET

You
Are
Going
To
Fucking
Die
Kike

BASED AF......LAST WARNING SWEDEN! CARRIER STIKE FORCE INBOUND. WE WILL BLOCKADE EVERY PORT, SINK EVERY VESSEL, WE ARE GONNA GO GENERAL SHERMAN ON YOUR ENTIRE COAST LINE YOU FUCKING KEKS!!!!

FREE A$AP!

shut the fuck up seething leaf

THIS
THE THEFT OF PRIME BLACK BULLS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

Attached: 1550490475174.jpg (284x284, 16K)

All you have are drawings, most maga people are fit Chads.

You love slurping cum from circumcised jewcock

no, im just tied of your sperging out nonsense, you sound like a total retard right now

Attached: 1535040161362.png (374x347, 187K)

video?

What I'm trying to say is that you're an enormous faggot, you're absolutely worthless and you should kill yourself

>even an Anerican black can be sent to prison for defending himself in Sweden.
Frightening times we live in.

>Skype was founded in 2003 by Niklas Zennström, from Sweden, and Janus Friis, from Denmark. The Skype software was created by Estonians Ahti Heinla, Priit Kasesalu, and Jaan Tallinn. The first public beta version was released on 29 August 2003.

What's the biggest way we can fuck you guys up over A$AP Rocky? What if H&M stores start ending up on fire all over the U.S. and Ikea as well? Lots of BixNood's ready to go on stand by

Where was he when Assange got detained, too busy sucking off some kike I presume

>defending
You mean punching and kicking after you have your bodyguard throw a guy to the ground. 3v1, and your entourage friend cuts the guy with half a beer bottle. Not a fan of afghans, but this is a clear case of assault. Should be thankful he did it here and not in the US (I presume you get more than 6 months for cutting someone with a glass bottle in the US?).

Apparently ASAP Rocky and his nigger entourage stabbed the kids that were following them.

Why doesn't Trump wait for Sweden to conclude it's investigation before opening his gaping Jew-cum encrusted lips?

They got a taste of their own medicine who gives a shit

Go after the defense industries and the few other areas still generating profit.

Not in force but if the US wanted to fuck with Sweden you could basically make sure our arms are not sold.

Perfect. Is the defense industry private or public, also names?

>Nigger beats up Afghan Kalergi pets which perfectly showcases to the American public that Swedes are hardcore communists
>Assange is still in a jail cell within the UK and literally none of the charges brought up against him make any fucking sense
>Assange will be brought to the US, the case brought before a military court who will set him free and thank him for his service
Mark my fucking words, CIA and DIA are at each other’s throats and Assange became a DIA asset the second he started leaking the Hillary/DNC shit.

user, are you planning something? I disavow!

>>Nigger beats up Afghan Kalergi pets which perfectly showcases to the American public that Swedes are hardcore communists
and that helps him how?

I just need the names of the Defense Comapnies if you have them off hand. If not I can just look them up and go from there. My Old man is high up in U.S. Government and can make things happen

You mad?

Attached: 458T9rv9.jpg (1024x683, 127K)

Attached: b2i4qoA3.png (601x600, 155K)

such delicious leaf tears

Attached: 1553467359317.png (300x158, 48K)

Attached: 1559618151885.jpg (764x830, 111K)

This is fucking embarrassing! The Donald should be building a fucking wall! Not wasting time trying to get a stupid talentless nigger out of jail. Shameful!

Whatever is even easier than the free throw line, that's what this set up is for Trump. He can just harp on this thing and score at will. I wish the left would make him earn reelection, but come on.

Attached: 1549250283236.jpg (800x600, 326K)

Attached: 3Ar708.png (1062x942, 301K)

user it's not about some shitty rapper, It's about publicly humiliating Sweden internationally by showing the entire world that they'll defend violent muzzy fucks even over American Niggers, that in this case, actually dindu nuffin except act in self defense, in the hopes that it'll wake their population up to how much the government is fucking them with mass migration.

Attached: 13-wojak_00.w190.h190.2x.jpg (380x380, 14K)

TRUMP WINS FOR LIFE

Attached: file.png (1114x628, 97K)

>kike puppet nigger rappers are now based

Attached: 1562879518312.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Attached: file.png (1110x336, 78K)

Attached: 1546412286748.jpg (550x505, 32K)

>We do so much for Sweden

This.

I want to see American troops killing tanned swedes, I want to see A$AP being airlifted back to the States.

Because there is video evidence of a US citizen being unjustly persecuted in a foreign nation and those videos have gotten quite a bit of attention. Golly gee i wonder why he is talking about it

Trump is just much smarter and wiser than we are

So the US president shouldnt defend American citizens if they have said they dislike him before in the past?

Thats liberal mentality to consider everyone your enemy and believe they should suffer unjust treatment

>Because there is video evidence of a US citizen being unjustly persecuted in a foreign nation
no there isnt ,he is gulity

I dont think YOU know the 3 branches of government or separation of powers. Dealing with foreign nations is squarely in the realm of the execuitive branch. Congress and the judicial branch have nothing to do with this

Sweden should be severely sanctioned until they issue a public apology

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: file.png (1144x1192, 1016K)

sweden made sure north korea released many american prisoners
someone tell the dumb fuck about it

Attached: trumpscorn.jpg (320x320, 18K)

wouldnt it be funny if we cut off foreign aid to every nation on the planet, shut down and recall our troops from all of our military bases and then cut off our trade worldwide?

Trump confirmed blacker than Obama and Bill Clinton.

Attached: 1241234234234.gif (500x260, 1.7M)

There are a lot of musicians already boycotting sweden.

Hit them where it hurts. They deserve an economic hit for their catering to immigrants and treating everyone else, including native swedes, as second class.

The US needs to stop doing business with apartheid like regimes that favor one ethnicity over another.

It's kind of like that bit in the Bible where Pilate asked the kikes whether they wanted to free Julian Assange or a violent nigger and they all told Pilate to free the nigger.

1000 swedish arent worth a single american. We might not all like each other but that doesnt mean you can just take our citizens and imprison them on bullshit basis. Treat sweden like you would iran or any other muslim country that started doing that to US citizens

Drumpf the Orange Nigger Jew

Attached: 2tbync.jpg (600x315, 46K)

Fuck off he's a rapping nigger. The POTUS is wasting time even tweeting about this idiot.

The real problems in Sweden: niggers committing crimes.

But they are user.

fuck this nigger, why do american cucks need him? to feed their daughters more nigger culture propaganda?

Attached: 1464389411350.jpg (750x742, 173K)

Then why was the afgan released when there is video of him assaulting rockys bodyguards first? Rocky and his guards tried to walk away and asked him dozens of times to leave them alone. The afgan kept following. How would you feel if you were being followed by a group of muslims in an Islamic country, one had already attacked members of your group, and they kept harassing you? He had legitimate reason to fear for his safety

That double standard shows it is a bullshit mockery of justice.

I ain't got enough honks for this world anymore

Wiggers suck

Attached: gran torino wigger.jpg (497x451, 45K)