Canadians kill tourist Australians

Was it a love's dispute?
Was it food-related?
Was it the Aussie's bants?

All we know is that the Australian Chad & Stacy (Chynna Deese, Lucas Fowler) were found dead, and Canadian fags (Kam McLeod Bryer Schmegelsky) started running.

Attached: leafAussie.jpg (1411x658, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/world/north-america/what-we-know-so-far-about-the-fowler-deese-murders-in-canada-20190725-p52ars.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rake'd

death to anglos
fucking cvcks

It is just two fags living out a fantasy. Fags are the worst.

They were Australian tourists? UNACCEPTABLE

THE RAKING MUST BEGIN NOW

Whatever, we have like a million Aussies here. Have you ever interacted with one?

The girl was a burger
Day of the rake soon

> Was it food-related?
Living in a country where it costs $10.29 to purchase a bag of scoopy chips is enough to drive any sane person towards murder.

Pic related.

Attached: high-grocery-prices-1.jpg (600x450, 224K)

The lad is a good boy. He was framed.

Anybody ever tell you how much of a faggot cocksucker you are?

A manhunt is under way in Canada for two Canadian teenagers who are the prime suspects in the deaths of Australian man Lucas Fowler and his American girlfriend Chynna Deese.
baka.com.au/world/north-america/what-we-know-so-far-about-the-fowler-deese-murders-in-canada-20190725-p52ars.html

It's not cheap getting chips with the scoop technology ingrained into every bite.

It's pretty hot when you really think about it

Imagine all the steamy truck stop sex, and then getting back in the car you just stole from the people you murdered and getting hard all over again just thinking about it. I bet that's why they're taking such loopy route. It's from all the road head.

>people still fall for the years-old misinfo psyop where discordfags spam pictures of Nunavut food prices
How new are you?

The media is trying to portray him as a Nazi even though he's a literal faggot that killed three white people. My liberal mother is already buying the narrative

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-195943.png (1080x1920, 874K)

he's clearly a buddhist, just look at his swastika

Fuck

It's this monkey again. Do you live here 24/7?

false flag.

?
I literally haven't posted for months before today, retard
this board hasn't been worth coming to for a while, but those fake news pictures have been on this site longer than you have

Ya no for sure bud

That’s not even food anyway.

Invade our lands and get shot. We aren't cucks like the mutts to the south.

Fuckin' Canadians.
Murder is unaustralian.

We did it for the bantz

Lesson: if you go to Canada, bring a glass.

when around leafs, never relax

I'm really enjoying how Anglo this thread is. This could be the future if we could learn to play nicely, unlike Chad and Canuck here.

Attached: 1564099328086m.jpg (816x1024, 127K)

Why is Canada full of poofs?

how would they brush their teeth and clean their cock/ass after the anal sessions?

Killing each other is the true meaning of anglo friendship. Please kill me next then I'll kill you.

What do you expect from FUCKING LEAFS

That's what the truck stops are for.

how do those truckstops smell

Like an Aldi, but cleaner. The good ones have actual wooden doors on the stalls. Plenty of room for two guys to have some privacy if they don't want to wait for a shower.

You food price niggers got owned last year anyways when leafanons posted their grocery bills, even guys from whitehorse and they just got ignored.

That's a sick fucking bayonet. I wonder where he got it.

On topic, have you ever fucking met an Aussie? You'd kill them too.

Another Leaf Anono posted this yesterday in which he portrays how they could have escaped or what their route would be
>pic related

Attached: 1564029842922.jpg (586x966, 169K)

>whitehorse
Just looked this place up on wikipedia, this was amusing:
>The Trans Canada Trail, officially renamed The Great Trail in September 2016

Jealous of the bants. Canadians pale compared to the Aussie in the shit-post.

Attached: 1549130906769.jpg (700x2863, 459K)

i gotta say our police is so pathetic they have digressed so hard lol, the kid was smart to go into the wild

It reminds me of the classic Norm MacDonald joke about Northern Canada
youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0

Kek, thanks for bringing my attention to that guy

Attached: SCN_0002.jpg (642x928, 302K)