>WHVideo: 2.5 Yrs of Real Results 7/24/19
youtu.be/WX-WwuDlJdo
>TrumpTweet: Donald J Trump 7/23/19
pic.twitter.com/1eqR2Im8dQ
>Pres Trump comments before departing WH 7/24/19
c-span.org/video/?462966-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: greenparty.png (1264x1350, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/07/24/what-robert-mueller-pickle-rick-have-common/
businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-is-financially-tied-to-spouses-of-big-politicians-2019-
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf
conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text
thehill.com/opinion/white-house/454409-robert-mueller-soon-may-be-exposed-as-the-magician-of-omission-on-russia
magamedia.org/2019/07/24/my-pillows-mike-lindell-may-run-against-omar-in-minnesota/
resetera.com/threads/do-zoomer-film-school-marks-want-to-be-the-next-russo-brothers.131160/
truthinadvertising.org/mypillow-gets-1-million-wake-call/
archive.fo/5vlbD
youtube.com/watch?v=NjjDcdIAK60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/07/24/what-robert-mueller-pickle-rick-have-common/

jesus

Attached: AC3464FB-40D4-4F92-8331-1F3ECB159698.jpg (1341x1903, 674K)

Where can I watch the entire Mueller hearing?

It could work

Attached: CEAF42AC-830B-446B-8346-B9DB37A3A063.jpg (750x765, 62K)

>Mueller said under oath he doesn't know what Fusion GPS is
L O C K

Attached: 02 mueller report.jpg (1280x1440, 743K)

Thank you.

Attached: 2016176.jpg (561x630, 121K)

if AOC is so concerned about the environment, why hasn't she joined the Green Party?

Trump got more Facebook comments, shares and reactions during Mueller day than any major news or politics site, except Breitbart and Fox News.

>One was for this $34 "Pencil-Neck Adam Schiff" t-shirt.)

Attached: 9632EE58-E992-46EF-B823-D57D339118DC.png (689x689, 274K)

This was for you

Attached: Aisha_Yeah!.png (640x480, 341K)

That's not within my purview.

Attached: 1564084860900.gif (978x827, 1.29M)

Since your post is off-topic and stupid click bait shit, let take it a bit further: whatever happened to Danny McBride? What happened with Eastbound and Down? I saw the first season and it was pretty funny. Did it go to shit like all shows that go too long? Did his character ever become a great pitcher again?

Jeffrey Epstein and Sen. Dianne Feinstein's husband were coinvestors in an exclusive private-equity fund: Second City Capital Partners

businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-is-financially-tied-to-spouses-of-big-politicians-2019-

Attached: AB9E0684-0EEF-481C-B490-3ADB87CAF242.jpg (2560x1280, 448K)

So I was in the bathroom and then a full cartel comes out of the toilet and they gave me this bag with white powder.

MAN these cartels are "unos diablillos" they are everywhere

Attached: 20190725_181321.jpg (4160x3120, 3.07M)

>why hasn't she joined the Green Party?
The Green Party doesn't pay $175k a year plus additional benefits of being part of the squad.

I'm still chuckling in disbelief. I didn't expect him to fuck up this badly. Pelosi ruining her reputation by walking out of a House debate as Speaker was one thing. Mueller fucking outing himself mere days later is a kind of stupidity that's nothing short of miraculous. Trump doesn't even need to campaign at this point. Mueller and Pelosi just won him the election.

Attached: 1486758606479.jpg (988x948, 154K)

>NO WALL
>INTERNET CENSORSHIP GOING INTO OVERDRIVE
>NO LOCK HER UP
>Illegal immigration at highest levels since Dubya
>Gen Z 49% white
>No repeal and replace Obamacare
>Trump couldn't stop the caravan
>Trump couldn't end DACA
>Trump couldn't pass the RAISE act
>Trump couldn't end Birthright Citizenship
>Trump couldn't defund Planned Parenthood
>Trump couldn't invest $1 trillion to improve national infrastucture
>Trump couldn't pass the travel ban
>Trump couldn't close the Wall Street special interest loopholes
>Trump couldn't put price controls on prescription drugs
>Trump couldn't stop foreign lobbyists from raising money for American election
>Trump couldn't resist bombing Syria
>Trump couldn't pull the U.S out of NATO
>Anti bds laws
>Gave israel 38 billion
>Increased the National debt by $2trillion
>Gave the 1% a tax cut
>Farmers bill
>Omnibus bill
>Amnesty bill
>Crime 'reform' bill
>No unclassified FISA
>No Awan indictment
>No Uranium One investigation
>No voter fraud investigation
>No Feinstein Chinese spy investigation
>Pedogate has vanished
>55k sealed indictments went nowhere
>Hired a bunch of neocons
>Continued middle eastern wars
>Ramping up for even more wars
>Global LGBT crusade
>Full amnesty omnibus Bill
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf
>Summary of bill:
conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/
>Combating European Anti-Semitism Act
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text
>Assembles a cabinet of bankers, generals and chickenhawks who precum to the thought of war with Iran.
>'Gives' Israel Jerusalem.
>'Declares' all jewish settlements to be Israeli land.
>pulled out of missile treaties with Russia
>fired McMaster and replaced him with Bolton because McMaster dared to criticize Israel
>the Trump Dept of Education makes it illegal to criticize Israel at public universities as it constitutes 'antisemitism'

Attached: 188309f32485f0ea81204344390c2b10db7a61462a8b228cdce2e93c53e5a3fa.jpg (999x1461, 823K)

Go to YouTube, search Mueller testimony. Note that there are two different committees he testified before, so you'll need to watch both.

Aninvestigator told Swiss attorney Stephan Roh that Durham’s team wanted to interview Mifsud, or at the very least review a recorded deposition the professor gave in summer 2018 about his role in the drama involving Donald Trump, Russia and the 2016 election.
A few days after the March dinner, Roh added,.
>Mifsud received instructions from Link superiors to “put Papadopoulos in contact with Russians,” including a think tank figure named Ivan Timofeev and a woman he was instructed to identify to Papadopoulos as Vladimir Putin’s niece.
Mifsud knew the woman was not the Russian president’s niece but, rather, a student who was involved with both the Link and LCILP campuses, and the professor believed there was an effort underway to determine whether Papadopoulos was an “agent provocateur” seeking foreign contacts, Roh said.
The evidence, he told me, “clearly indicates that this was not only a surveillance op but a more sophisticated intel operation” in which Mifsud became involved.
To back his story, Roh provided me a page from Mifsud’s 2018 deposition — the one he plans to provide Durham’s team — in which the professor suggested the woman he introduced in April 2016 to Papadopoulos as Putin’s niece was a setup taken from his campus.
>Are you joking?” the deposition quotes Mifsud when Roh asked about Putin’s niece.
"The question is not Putin’s niece, in any way or form.
She is a student who had just finished the, an MBA program and was like many others, given the possibility of being a stagiaire,” a European term for “trainee” or “apprentice.”
thehill.com/opinion/white-house/454409-robert-mueller-soon-may-be-exposed-as-the-magician-of-omission-on-russia

Attached: 4DE4745E-FA02-48C1-BCD4-7A1D243D52F5.jpg (1100x619, 91K)

THE BIGGEST PEDO SITE, SADPANDA IS NOW DOWN

DRINKS ARE ALL ME, WELL DONE Jow Forums

>one cartels worth
I am not familiar with Mexican measurements, how many people is that?

One for the road.

Attached: 2019_0721-kellyanne-conway.jpg (2400x1600, 1.51M)

How the hell did a full cartel come out of the toilet? How did they fit through the tiny tube you flush your shit down?

>if AOC is so concerned about the environment, why hasn't she joined the Green Party?

AOC works for the guy who is her chief of staff. She's a product.

He's still going to campaign like a madman to drive downballot wins, especially in the House.

I wasn’t aware such a place existed, how do you know that???

redpill: Mueller was acting retarded yesterday for 2 reasons

1. To give him coverage for being a deep state hit man on trump, normies will say "oh that poor old man couldn't be evil", meanwhile every one of his actions points the opposite.
2. His "incompetence" will allow the democrats to demand another investigation based on Mueller being incompetent. See pic related, the media is already brainwashing the masses

Attached: mueller hearing dottering.png (1378x1606, 1.55M)

>Mueller fucking outing himself mere days later is a kind of stupidity that's nothing short of miraculous

Lesko:

You testified your only reason for not indicting Trump was the OLC opinion.
But that's not what your report says, it's not what you told Barr, and it's not what you said in a formal public statement on May 29.

So which one is it?

Mueller: I don't know, I'd have to look.

Biggs:
Six days before you were appointed, DAG Rosenstein called to speak to you about appointing a special counsel.

Mueller: I don't have any knowledge of that happening.

Biggs: We have evidence that that call happened and that's what was discussed.

Mueller: I have no knowledge.

Attached: BFD327B9-5C71-4AAE-86DC-59CBE810795B.jpg (650x719, 86K)

all of them! they are everywhere!

I refuse to buy merch with fucking text-alert sign up ads on them.

I was one of them that reported to the police.

Ur supposed to put it in ur butt

>Mueller: I have no knowledge.
Yesterday in a nutshell.

Attached: barr AG pipes.png (742x1069, 428K)

they are everywhere man! they even come out as surprise toys inside cereal boxes here

Grab your beans, lets do this.

Attached: 1470529583681.png (1184x1268, 197K)

I don't trust YouTube not to gather information on me. Is there an official source? Surely, the US Government can do better than YouTube for official business.

Beautiful. Hope all is well, my friend.

Attached: 1558405495230.jpg (4500x3000, 1.26M)

grab your tacos*

You can use youtube-dl to rip videos to your local disk, even NSFW ones.

>My Pillow’s Mike Lindell may run against Omar in Minnesota
Mike Lindell says he is now working to turn the state of Minnesota from Blue to Red and wouldn’t rule out an eventual run for office, he told Sara Carter on “The Sara Carter Show” Friday.
Lindell, who operates his business from the state of Minnesota, criticized freshmanRep. Ilhan Omarfor letting down the people of Minnesota.
“There’s things going on you don’t even see,” he said.
“And I will tell you this, I’m going to do so much in Minnesota over the next year and a half, you won’t even see any blue.
Lindell called the state “ground zero” under Omar’s leadership citing her targeting of many local companies.
“I just want the people to get to know the good things that are going on,” said Lindell.
Moreover, he said he plans to hold rallies across the state to celebrate the Trump Administration’s booming economy.
magamedia.org/2019/07/24/my-pillows-mike-lindell-may-run-against-omar-in-minnesota/

Attached: 7D9E43A4-9C12-49DE-BB12-C352E03B11D3.jpg (1220x641, 69K)

>His "incompetence" will allow the democrats to demand another investigation
The house is already investigating for half a year and the DOJ will never start a second investigation. Furthermore, Barr is already investigating the origin of the investigation.

Don't log into goggles. Clear cookies / history / etc before you go there, and after you leave.

Yet another reason to not eat breakfast cereal.

>sadpanda is hosted in the Netherlands
>not America
>surprised it goes down due to a law changing cartoon drawings to the same level as actual CP
Why the fuck didn't those retards host it on American soil?
In fact, why don't they just move their database to the US right now? It wouldn't take very long.

Attached: sadpanda.jpg (1280x1421, 358K)

to be fair, you have to be very intelligent to write something this retarded.

Attached: MyPillow.png (1274x774, 171K)

CP fags must be shot
simple as

yesterday quesadilla woman put some strange herbs in my quesadilla, made me feel funny

Oh, so they are like Mexicans in the US

Oh I know. It's gonna be a slaughter.

Attached: fcc.jpg (400x500, 24K)

I agree with this assessment.

So exhentai is going down. Am I really missing out on anything?

Attached: 1525392914705.gif (550x526, 132K)

sadpanda has been taken down by (((them)))
a dark day for us all
feel with me /ptg/ bros

Attached: peak performance.jpg (839x1086, 285K)

Wew lad, that’s a spicy meatball

>Why the fuck didn't those retards host it on American soil?
>In fact, why don't they just move their database to the US right now? It wouldn't take very long.
Given the size of sad panda and the limitations of transatlantic fiber they'd be better off dumping to a hard drive and flying it across as carry on luggage.

>Feel for pedophiles

AGAINST THE WALL

It was up a 3 days ago.

According toWashington PostAI and algorithm reporter Drew Harwell, Fox News, Breitbart News, and President Donald Trump dominated the social media news cycle on the day of Robert Mueller’s testimony before Congress.
According to Drew Harwell, a reporter covering artificial intelligence and algorithms for the Washington Post.
>Fox News, Breitbart News, and the personal page of President Trump dominated the mainstream media throughout the news cycle during former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s testimony before Congress.
Harwell posted his findings in a number of tweets which showed the rankings of social media engagement during the hearing.
The ranking image posted by Harwell lists Fox News as having the most interactions with 460,001 while Breitbart News came second with 336,023 interactions, beating the President’s tweet interactions of 217,051. All three significantly beat CNN, the highest-ranked mainstream media page with 199,676 interactions.

Attached: 11CBBF19-BA01-4B73-95C6-A8BC7254D5E6.jpg (491x351, 41K)

thats going to be fun.

welp, the winning continues

Attached: Screenshot_20190725_182626.jpg (615x226, 30K)

SDNY to investigate uncharged individual in Epstein case. Not looking good for Trump

Tons of non-h stuff on Panda that's not available anywhere else. Loads of Comiket releases that'll be lost to time forever. It doesn't just have hentai, and the hentai it does have isn't all 3000 year old dragon lolis.

>drawings are children now
Don't you have 6 cats to feed?

Why do leftists keep stealing our shit for humorous purposes despite the fact that they hate our guts? Snowflake, mockingly using words like triggered, safe space, etc. Now this.

resetera.com/threads/do-zoomer-film-school-marks-want-to-be-the-next-russo-brothers.131160/

They're using zoomer now.

Attached: DDF86684-26BC-4165-93DA-7C4E88BE2DA3.jpg (780x438, 45K)

It's too late for you two already.

I'm really not into loli, but censorship in general pisses me off. Especially censorship of fucking drawings. I don't know what to feel here.

how do you have internet in prison Epstein?

yes, her actual name was quesadilla woman or mujer quesadilla

>trump had Epstein arrested
>because trump is guilty
How retarded and gay can you be?

>THE BIGGEST PEDO SITE, SADPANDA IS NOW DOWN
Good. Pedo's are fucking scum.

Attached: 4304238701026.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

Any competition for jewish businesses will not be allowed.

>Why do leftists keep stealing our shit for humorous purposes despite the fact that they hate our guts?
angry-npc-adds-maga-hat-to-meme.jpg

(((berg)))

>(((mainstream)))
>gets BTFO by Fox and Breitbart by an order of magnitude
is "mainstream" just code for Jew approved globalist propaganda stations? Because it would seem based on ratings that they aren't anywhere near mainstream anymore

Attached: cnn trump home page.png (1260x660, 624K)

>when you get fired from your gas station job for owning the transphobes too hard and have to sell your e-tranny bath water to afford HRT

Attached: received_624712224717578.png (1366x1124, 1.15M)

has some baggage.
>truthinadvertising.org/mypillow-gets-1-million-wake-call/

it was nice to hear Trump not messing around with the press as much during his outside thing right after the Mueller hearings. Very satisfying that he was absolutely squashing stupid questions and shutting down that dumb bitch before she could even finish her question.

Lolz. Maxwell actually
Daughter of Jewish financial swindler.
Real mossad guy, not pol/ mossad

>BTFO
Meanwhile,Facebook co-founder Chris Hughes is has been meeting with regulators to make the case for breaking up the social media giant, according to theNew York Times.
Chris Hughes has joined leading academics to argue to government officials that Facebook has engaged in anticompetitive behavior for almost a decade.
In recent weeks, Mr. Hughes has joined two leading antitrust academics, Scott Hemphill of New York University and Tim Wu of Columbia University, in meetings with the Federal Trade Commission, the Justice Department and state attorneys general. In those meetings, the three have laid out a potential antitrust case against Facebook, Mr. Wu and Mr. Hemphill said.
>For nearly a decade, they argue, Facebook has made “serial defensive acquisitions” to protect its dominant position in the market for social networks, according to slides they have shown government officials.
By scooping up nascent rivals, they assert, Facebook has thwarted potential competitors, making it easier for the social network to charge advertisers higher prices and to offer a worse experience for users.

Attached: B809D5B3-FA75-4E3B-A4FD-901D358AE4CC.jpg (480x347, 26K)

I hope they come here so we can talk to them.

Top House Dem:

>Impeach Drumph
>BRB, going on vacation for 6 weeks

Attached: TopHouseDem.png (1598x1114, 284K)

Case in point: Whatsapp.

You are gonna be british tier now lad?

Attached: nuhuh.png (916x541, 647K)

This is what it feels like to have cultural influence, user.

>Because it would seem based on ratings that they aren't anywhere near mainstream anymore

Indeed user

After the prolonged week long attacks on Trump's "racism" and "send them back"

>The effect on his polling is cataclysmic.

RCP Trump Approval hits 45% aggregate 0.1 off his highest for the year.
Rasmussen 50% +4
NBC 48% +3

It's hosted in the Netherlands, not the US.

How do I get hired by resetera to come here and spam their links all day like you? I want in on this gig.
archive.fo/5vlbD

That's insignificant.

It's fine when Google does it..

this, hes an evil mf who will now just fade into the background. clever.

>pic related questioned about Epstein (((suicide)))
kek, this dude seems like a walking stereotype. Dirty roided out cop probably with the Italian mob who had a contraband phone. He probably got a call to kill Epstein

Attached: epstein tartaglione.jpg (661x498, 41K)

fuck trump

they're so repressed that they have suffocated any creativity
so they have to get any new humor by drawing from us
really this is starting to feel like the early 20th century, where Italian futurism took off and the right had all the momentum in art and culture and a vision

Attached: pepe honkler.jpg (960x850, 38K)

get in there biden, left, right, side to side

youtube.com/watch?v=NjjDcdIAK60

They pay well. They're a Russian website.

makes sense the only goy founder hates the beast he created, meanwhile the Jews just continue raking in the cash

Attached: zuckerberg security based.jpg (910x771, 143K)

Fresh pics from Kim’s recent launch

Attached: E4B9A37E-D8E8-421A-BAE3-F2A51F71BAE1.jpg (560x400, 24K)

Jesus, they're not even subtle about it anymore.

Also like the early 20th century: Elon is like the Wright Brothers, providing reusable heavier than air spacecraft for the first time. By that same timeline we'll have space dogfights by 2040.

Attached: 0EC73CF7-04F0-4C84-B5DC-E4EA33E545FF.jpg (560x400, 47K)