First two days in office

Britain Yes!

>Global Britain
>Most diverse cabinet ever
>Propose amnesty for 500k illegals
>Drop immigration restriction rules

Attached: BritainYes.png (631x486, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-boris-johnson-will-be-the-most-pro-israel-weakest-british-leader-ever-1.7566708
youtube.com/watch?v=3_GMhoqz6w0
youtube.com/watch?v=XSVwQ5LcMLo&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You forgot this user:

>The Conservative politician may be the most pro-Israel prime minister in history, but the U.K. has never wielded less power on the world stage.

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-boris-johnson-will-be-the-most-pro-israel-weakest-british-leader-ever-1.7566708

I think he's doing this to appeal to moderates for a general election. It's pretty unimaginable that the ERG or hard-right factions in the Conservative Party will support him in this while Labour can be relied upon to vote against everything.

If he's serious, then let him do Brexit and then get him out.

Ofc he is serious, he is basically Macron, maybe even worse

In all honesty, britain is a joke of a nation. It's pretty sad to see them so tattered and diluted

Attached: hello i am huwhite10.jpg (450x590, 154K)

Britain is worse off than Germany by far. I was visiting London and it became clear to me immediately that I definitely prefer our Turks in Berlin over the animals from Subsahara in London.

>its 4d chess

Attached: LMAOTrumpWall.jpg (719x513, 161K)

>same excuses different country
Its an anglo thing isnt it?

This wouldn't be a case of 4d chess, just electoral positioning. It's very unlikely that he'll successfully reach October 31st and push through a no-deal without a successful VoNC taking place against him, so he's got to be doing all the nice things (like more police) now in order to perform well.

Stupid leaf here. I thought he got voted in, what do you mean by a general election.

He was voted in by the Conservative party membership because May stepped down.
The next general election -- the actual election with everyone voting -- will proceed on schedule in 2022 at the moment, but there's widespread speculation that a Vote of No Confidence will be successful in Parliament, triggering one earlier.
Our system works the same way, so you should know this.

Lol uk is fucked.
The swamp is too deep, we might all be fucked.

I completely forgotten about May stepping down mostly because I didn't see or hear much of it for long. It all makes sense to me now. I remember that the last vote of no confidence failed.

I guess I'll die.

Attached: 1560130393856.png (1280x720, 223K)

What would happen with both:
o) an open borders policy
o) brutal penalties for chimping out

Noone had anything resembling that.

Pushing for hard Brexit while maintaining May's multicultural line as ordered by the party which in turn is ordered by the (((vested interests))).
He continues this policy and may even enhance it in order to stave off the Farage Barrage.
Of course his Brexit Party isn't the most traditional either. It'll want to conserve what they have, the tories want to conserve at least the European Union's doctrine, and Corby's a NHS meme.
The ball is in the hands of those MPs for the Conservative Party who disagree with the EU doctrine yet for some reason haven't decided to quit the party.
It's fairly clear the party structure is too compromised to fix from within.

Anyone whose surprised by this is an actual retard who bought the lefts "hurr boris is a fascist" hyperbole. He's always been publicly pro immigration, he was the mayor of niggertown ffs.

Based

Your fellow leaf's right. We're likely to see a GE before the 31st October.

Well hang on a minute.
Does he not refer to an immigration, point based system and compares it to Australia?
>youtube.com/watch?v=3_GMhoqz6w0

He wants GMO too. Say goodbye to food security

>Johnson's maternal great-grandfather was a Lithuanian Jew and Orthodox Jewish rabbi.

Yes, but the amnesty would be for the 500,000k already living here and have been for 'many years'. I don't support it, most Conservatives don't.

>Visas for Indians, Pakis and Chinese

Based

Britain should stay in the EU, and no I'm not one of those lefty twat remoaners, and yes I do think we should listen to the people, and we should DEFINITELY listen to the concerns which motivated people to vote for leave, which I think was chiefly immigration, but also frustrations of feeling left behind by our government and wanting to say "fuck you" to them.

I think we should try and get the EU to agree to better policing of its external border. And reforms of its policy about reallocating migrants. Voters across the EU want this reform too: see Marine Le Pen winning the French EU election, AfD being the official opposition in Germany, The League in Italy being in coalition government. Now is the time to extract these concessions from the EU. So yeah, I ain't some leftist twat because those twats think everything is fine and dandy and we can just ignore leavers altogether.

But yes, we should try to stay in the EU because the single market benefits us. And the only way to stay in the single market while also creating the rules of the single market is to be an EU member.

Some user said it well the other day. The world is coalescing into superpowers. There's the US, China, and the EU. Either join one or watch as they push you around. A Brexiteer might say "we'll just buddy up with the US". But let's look at the reality: the US population is 5x the size of us. They'd push us around on fucking everything. They'd give us a shit trade deal that favours them in every way, but we'd be so desperate for trade after Brexit that our shitty politicians would probably sign up for it. FUCK THAT. In the EU, Britain is joint-second biggest with France. Germany's not that much bigger, and Britain and France together is enough to counteract Germany.

Unfortunately all our politicians are too busy trying to rile their partisan bases right now and are unable to lead the entire country, those who voted leave and those who voted remain. Pathetic.

Attached: brexit.jpg (1550x905, 539K)

bojo will finally destroy the united kuckdom

Fuck off, we're full

We're already members mate, and your individual butthurt won't stop anything. The EU has been clamouring for us to change our mind and stay. Stay mad though, Hans.

Attached: british pepe.png (500x481, 183K)

A shitskin is a shitskin user.

It doesn't matter who you vote for.

(((THEY ARE ALL IN ON IT TOGETHER)))

Who is this Mediterranean fellow?

This getting pushed around is imo just a propaganda meme. When did the USA push you around?
But even if that's the case, the advantages overcompensate the problems you mentioned. But then we would soon reach a discussion about values, what is very subjective.

You could probably stay, but you'd lose all advantages you have now. No rebate, Schengen and Euro.

If you reverse course, thats when you're really going to get screwed.

And we'd laugh our asses off.

Talking of which BJ is a turk just look at his ministers
I don't know why people got so excited over him in the first place, he's basically Turkish Merkel in a suit

> Stay in EU: Fucked
> Exit out of EU: Fucked

oh wow

How's Sarg'n going to spin this?

Why haven't you left the EU yet. Inwould hurry because they fucking system is going down soon. ECB is already injecting capital. Deutsche bank is failing. Gtfo while you can!!

Bye bye Britain

so exactly what was the point of brexit?

I get where your heads at. If UK was ran like hungary staying would be effective. Aka were not taking migrants, ok sue us we wont pay. The EU will never absolutely ever work to many cultures differing viewpoints its going to blow in an absolutely brutal fashion. Same with US if you dont see balkanization starting to occur youre an idiot.

>Germany saying anything about diversity when you let in a million literally whos from anywhere who wants a free ride

Good joke

lol, that is some seriously cucked thinking right there. Europe is fin.

Attached: fuck(4234).png (591x838, 262K)

Whom you going to vote?

Attached: Londonelection.jpg (750x580, 102K)

deregulation so international corporations and a few dozen rich people can plunder what little is left of the land

you have to be a nigger

Attached: D_WnyMfXUAAJBSk.jpg (624x702, 90K)

he's a globalist entertainer who's putting on an act for low-class Brits only to stab them in the back at every opportunity
Farage is the same

He's a crypto kike what did you expect bongs?

So a bunch of assholes like Boris, Nigel, Mogg and other rich boomer cunts can deregulate the shit out of our country and introduce more austerity. Fuck the poor, fuck the workers and fuck the the public sector; all under the guise of "sovereignty". I sure as fuck feel sovereign. I guess as long as I chose to take that dick in my ass, it's okay.

Oh btw we've been waiting for our VAT to go back to 17.5% since 2008. How long are we gonna pretend that the UK is in a recession, I guess we'll be in another one soon enough so fuck it.

The Great Replacement isn't something that will be stopped by voting.

the absolute state of germans on Jow Forums

Attached: 232815.png (647x569, 98K)

From the beginning I was saying that Brexit doesn't solve any problem in the UK. It changes the Brussels elite to British elite. Both like diversity & multiculturalism, but simply one of them dislikes Brussels.

Who cares if libshits collapse his govt a Brexit Party - Conservative alliance will be the next government

he'll still be based if he does brexit. it's insane how much the brexit vote made left wing media cry when it happened. that and the paris accord. total fucking meltdown. i just want the salt from the final deal now.

Its all the same

what a cope lmao.

>cope

Attached: 1533018728157.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

>british
>white
whew
btw im one of 3 kekistani posters. look for me in other threads. screencap this

>This getting pushed around is imo just a propaganda meme.
No, no it isn't.

>When did the USA push you around?
Trump was already suggesting that he wanted to buy parts of our NHS. And remember when we followed the US into Iraq? France and Germany did the right thing by saying no.

In a trade deal, the US has all the fucking cards and we would have none, ESPECIALLY if we've just left the EU and our politicians are scrambling for trade deals to try and make up for the shortfall in trade. The US will offer us the most one-sided trade deal in the world that benefits all of their industries, especially with Trump in charge, even if it is a shitty fucking deal for us. And our pathetic politicians would probably sign up to it because they're pathetic.

>the advantages overcompensate the problems you mentioned
There are no advantages to Brexit whatsoever. Non-EU immigration is already rising. It will make us poorer because we won't be able to sell to the EU very easily anymore, and our just-in-time supply chains will be fucked. And these promised trade deals like India - guess what? INDIA WILL ONLY GIVE US A TRADE DEAL IF WE RELAX IMMIGRATION RULES WITH THEM - THEY WANT US TO LET IN LOTS OF THEIR PEOPLE. This is why Brexit is fucking stupid, and I say this as a Tory voter, not as some left-wing twat. The left-wing twats are wrong for thinking we don't need to control immigration; we do. But Brexit is literally just going to increase non-EU immigration - in fact it has already been doing it since 2016, as non-EU immigrants are now taking the jobs that EU people don't want anymore because Brexit has created uncertainty for them.

Give me an authoritative source from the EU that suggests any of that - it's utter bullshit. How sad that you have to make shit up because you feel so threatened by us.

Ireland still has a Schengen opt-out, Denmark has a Euro opt-out. You're a fucking idiot. We're still members of the EU and if we just didn't come out then we'd retain exactly the same status that we have right now.

Stupid fucking brits waiting for a Lord to tell them...

Sounds like Trump 2.0. Liberals don't even need to be elected to get their policies enacted.

I think we should stay but drive for major reforms. Sweden Democrats hate the EU don't they. We need to harness this public sentiment across the EU to drive for better EU policies. But the single market is fundamentally a good idea and we shouldn't just walk away from it - the rest of the EU will stay with it and Britain will just be economically fucked.

Voters think that it is the solution to immigration but it isn't. Brexit is already causing non-EU immigrants to come here in greater numbers and take the jobs that EU people no longer want, because Brexit has created uncertainty for EU people and they don't know if they can make a life here anymore. Picture related.

Yeah maybe the UK should be more like Hungary. But notice that Hungary isn't thinking of leaving the EU any time soon, as much as they disagree with some EU policies, because they know just how economically beneficial it is for their economy to stay in.

>The EU will never absolutely ever work to many cultures differing viewpoints its going to blow in an absolutely brutal fashion
It works as a single market. That's all it should be really. It's been working for decades at this point.

>Same with US if you dont see balkanization starting to occur youre an idiot
US "balkanisation" shows no signs of happening whatsoever. Maybe in many years but not soon.

Attached: immigration to the uk.png (1390x1300, 419K)

It is called negotiating not pushing around.

Friendly reminder

Attached: 1563892037040.jpg (678x455, 41K)

The Jews will allow Brexit to work in exchange for the Kalergi plan not being interrupted.

The good news for us is that knowing this means it is time to invest in the UK and its businesses/stock markets etc. while they're down for the "shock" surge this time next year. Play the Jew game, win the Jew prizes - until you're executed for being white, obvs.

This fucking fake faggot. Who funds his shit videos? The way he's overdubbed himself saying "wrong" shows how much editing this shit gets, but we all still pretend he's just travelling alone?

Shaun Bailey is semi-based. youtube.com/watch?v=XSVwQ5LcMLo&

Civil/race war or extermination.

Your choice white man. Voting won't save you, Democracy is a complete sham.

Attached: DemocracyIsASham.jpg (1124x1238, 349K)

The US is fucked too. Trump is no better.

Attached: 1563616879608m.jpg (1024x587, 96K)

I wouldn't expect anything else. It doesn't matter who is leader, nor which party is in power.

I think pretty much everyone here knows that the European trad "right" is nothing more than the lapdog of the European trad left.

I dislike people who vote left wing because I think their idealism is dangerous to the future of Europe. But they are honest. Misguided, but they tell you what they want and move to secure it. But I absolutely loathe those idiotic fucking cucks who will meme about right wing values all the way up to the elections, and then place another safe vote for parties that will do absolutely nothing about them.

To appease the white masses with false hope for a fake solution.

(((Democracy))) litterally exists for no other reason than to create false hope for the gullible masses.

Might makes right, kill the Jews or be exterminated yourself.

Attached: 1556761114556-1.png (1492x1490, 306K)

>He still thinks it's left vs right, not Jew vs goyim.

Break free of the false paradigm.

Attached: ZionistControlledOppositionUSA.jpg (500x427, 56K)

tories are filthy fucking liars, every time

>polish defending german
holy fuck lmao

Bailey, obviously.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-26 at 01.56.36 copy.jpg (2560x1600, 577K)

Attached: 1563327184655.jpg (1536x1152, 547K)

>what is propaganda
germans lol, what happened to you? (raped into oblivion)

>getting triggered by true facts about germany when germany is a country that hates you
Hm, curious.

You're not wrong.

If this is true it's going to be the last straw. The fucking degeneracy and open treason must stop.

Triggered Angloscum.

Attached: Maradona_vs_england.jpg (850x588, 103K)

really all that needs to be said. should be the first post.

the last straw was decades ago m8. this is the future we chose.

>Islamaphobia
It's a Christian country FFS.

>UK
>Christian
You don't really believe this, do you?

the black dude seems nice

The UK is mostly atheist btw. And in most western countries discriminating against people for their religion is against the law.

It was certainly built on Christianity by Christians. But fuck if they are throwing their asses into the air with their cheeks spread why shouldn't Christians hop on it? They have better claim than anyone to it.

>mostly atheist
Atheist isn't a coherent social category. It effectively just mean chaos in a population.
>discriminating based on religion
Except that means in practice discriminating against Christians and Christianity. Don't need to be a legal genius to not only get around that but make it work for you.

Yeah just like an armed criminal robbing an old woman is just "negotiating".

>getting this triggered by our mere existence
Delicious.

Attached: british man.jpg (1024x681, 95K)

This is actually shaping up to be a win win for us.

The conservatives have to adapt or die. I'd prefer the latter and the Libdumbs and the Labour dorks are openly anti-Democracy factions now. This means that the only viable factions are BP, UKIP and maybe something else. Boris could try and appeal to the moderates and stuff, but there is not much longer politicians can avoid the nationalism question.
Nationalism was validated the day that the UK state became openly anti-White and anti-British. There is no going back now.

Attached: antiwhite-pm-police-consequences.jpg (1518x1060, 376K)

Everyone already hates your guts, You're delusional. gutting the UK would be a european sport at that point.

We should just look at him as an asset.

Attached: antibritish-lord-kerr.jpg (645x947, 93K)

The UK is historically Christian yes, and England is still officially a Christian state. One of the few countries left in the world with an official state religion.

>Atheist isn't a coherent social category. It effectively just mean chaos in a population.
Lmao what a load of Christcuck seethe. Enjoy believing in your make believe sky wizard, faggot.

Attached: state religions.png (1600x900, 215K)

>fascist party takes over UK
>re-unites british empire
>gets new emperor
that's the only way out

Attached: oh fuck.jpg (480x474, 14K)

>he's lost in fantasy land because he's so incomprehensibly butthurt by our mere existence
Lmao.

Attached: seething wojak.jpg (601x508, 31K)

White as fook.