When will you fuckers realize, we've been here before?

The universe is theoretically locked in a cycle. Monkey will evolve language, language will bring the ability to develop a sustainable method of food production, and then technology progresses till civilizations tear themselves apart.
>Bhagvad Gita is the the only way to attain true peace.

Attached: 1244123123123123123.jpg (550x693, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IMtDuv48XsQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conformal_cyclic_cosmology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am a transwoman currently going through my menstrual cycle.

>A theory based on no evidence or proof to support it
Fuck off

I'm not gonna let monkeys evolving language, we already have lot's of problems with niggers.

>muh cycles
every simpleton pothead says this and thinks its so deep and profound

Time is cyclical in nature. The universe can not exist in a scenario where it is onstantly expanding but with finite mass/matter that it doesnt extend to a point where it breaks apart and implodes on itself. Either our understanding of the physical universe is deeply flawed or we do actually exist in a sort of loop. Big bang goes ever outward until all mass is too far away from eachother save for the biggest scource. That scource pulls everything back into the direction of one spot. The universe itself is the essence of reincarnation. Just because you are a human this time around though doesnt mean you will be next time. But your mass and energy will still be part of the next universe as it simply just this one reborn. The Bhuddists and Norse heathens are the only people I can think of who understand this.

Attached: anger-quotes.png (590x597, 375K)

Attached: Themes and keynotes for soul type.jpg (1725x2048, 674K)

Someone once told me, 'Time is a flat circle.' Everything we've ever done or will do, we're gonna do over and over and over again.

Like your consciousness.

I could say the same thing about Jow Forums.
Why are there so many faggots here who act as though what we're going through is all new?
Whether it's oldfags or the typical 18 year old faggot on this board, everyone is just living in a perpetual loop that they're not even aware is taking place.

We currently have no fucking idea how the universe truly works. We have two models (relativity and quantum physics) which don't even work together and there is no answer for how the singularity which supposedly existed before the big bang come into existence.

I was reading some jew article about dying people's last words and someone said "get me off this life!"

youtube.com/watch?v=IMtDuv48XsQ

Shut the fuck up sciencetard

>This guy has probably done acid

Attached: mandelbrot.png (676x448, 517K)

>>Bhagvad Gita is the the only way to attain true peace.
Eat mushrooms

Attached: mushrooms and bible.jpg (1954x3125, 764K)

First off don't compare norse to bhuddists this is some kind of disgusting circle jerk intellectual hippie fetish

Second off, cyclic exists outside of time as a specific type of mathematical pattern that can be over distance or other parameters besides time. Time is non linear, approximately continuous, can be warped, and there are singularities as well. For a photon frame, time is frozen. Our souls are actually also moving at the speed of light and time is an illusion.

Attached: ^061C5CED6E804A4ADD3E6472ACB9B03B7DBFFDA6A76EDA51A7^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg (230x164, 9K)

This guy is a mentally ill faget

Attached: ^B94E148BE7BF941FFB23DCFD27286615561DA7578511E0FE02^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (377x428, 24K)

For me it seems like a donut. Sitck and circle; giving and recieving

we'll find those mars pyramids one day

Spheres and circles and stuff

Listen Igor, you are just arguing my point of view from a different perspective (like I mentioned norse and Buddhist) either universal time is cyclical or it isnt. Semantics be damned if you think the universe isnt constantly in a state of perpetual rebirth you are a confirmed retard

Attached: 1561327604782.gif (480x480, 2.04M)

Wew lad I was excited you actually had a fucking clue but I see you are on some very low level shit.
>actually still believes we came from monkeys
>hasnt even figured out time and solved the God equation

The shortest tl;dr analogy I can think of on the spot is this: you are living in a book. God is the author of this book, and it may be an auto-biography of sorts. Its like Gods origin story, and this is why it appears time is cyclical; God was not created and therefore it doesnt seem he could have an origin. God is the only conceivable being who could be his own origin story or have essentially always existed.

Its not that God was created or we are creating him, its that he as a personal entity has always existed but he didnt always exist as an all powerful, all knowing etc. Its my theory that we are living in the story of God conquered hell, sin, evil etc. The story of how he ascended not how he was created. That is why lucifer is trying to use the knowledge in it to ascend himself and make us all think we can do the same.

This is actually the story played in reverse because of Lucifer. Think of revelation (chaos) to genesis (order) as the original story of how God conquered hell and created heaven, and now are living the reverse of that and descending back to hell which is why Christ was sent.

Attached: 1556480603569.jpg (710x823, 90K)

I've had this sort of thought but is pretty stupid to get into a conniption over it.

life is a cycle or circle...

Satan is the source of all good in the world. He gave us knowledge, and God punished us. He doesn't judge us, God does. He has never started a war, God has. He didn't choose the Jews as his people, God did. He didn't kill, didn't steal, didn't cuck like God did.

Attached: LUCIFER PRETTY ANGEL.jpg (899x888, 100K)

>Monkey will evolve language

That's where you're wrong faggot. Hu-man was an experimental slave race created 100k years ago.

Monkeys been around for millions of years and still don't have language, civilization, or lambos.

Fortunate for us this is the last cycle. Any further manipulation of this world would lead to it's destruction like our predecessor planet. Thus the archons, reptilians, and pleidians must battle for control.

Attached: 58sjka.jpg (1006x1024, 84K)

That picture is wrong. No woman with tits like that ever achieved anything close to spiritual enlightenment. Also, the fucking jewelry tornado that hit her and that room is a good sign there is NOTHING important happening there. I feel sorry for the art school dropout who has to live with the fact that they gave hours of their life to this.

holy shit, it's you. the bluepilled fuck that I've seen on Jow Forums before.

>he thinks evolution means we came from monkeys
>believes that God is boilable down to something like an equation

you are just so goddam stupid hahahaha

Attached: average reader.png (857x701, 36K)

Attached: 456567333.png (357x368, 108K)

lol are you the fucking cunt who thinks evolution isn't proven science? you deserve to commit suicide

Wew lad. This is some lv1. Gnostic trash right here. Jesus Christ is your lord and saviour, there are 2 sections of hell. The lower is reserved for Satan, his angels, and the eternally damned. If you are in the upper I think you can still be saved. Dont forget Jesus Christ loves you.

Attached: 1548395056261.jpg (535x462, 34K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conformal_cyclic_cosmology

>cant detect ironic humor
>I never said evolution means we came from monkeys OP did you double nigger brainlet

Obviously God cant be boiled down to an equation. I was making a joke, you should invest in a sense of humor. I would share my actual theories about God himself but you are just another retard only capable of mockery of others ideas while producing none of your own. I will waste no more time posting in this thread, you all need Jesus.

Attached: 1544876516488.jpg (640x960, 73K)