Happening..again: Mob of niggers attack white woman in her driveway

fox40.com/2019/07/24/stockton-couple-brutally-attacked-outside-weston-ranch-home/

A mob of niggers brutally beat a white woman taking while out her trash.

Attached: ED3B45D5-6A1B-4B12-AB18-7374789F1471.jpg (739x1219, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/orthodox-jewish-woman-named-cybersecurity-chief-for-us-spy-agency/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 5A578400-958E-4E48-B53C-70F37CE0804E.jpg (750x1243, 414K)

Stockton is nigger/spic town

t.rocklinite

What are (you) going to do about this, user?

She voted for this

This is the final stage of cultural enrichment for whites. This is what awaits you. The last whites in the neighborhood, getting assaulted and robbed in their own driveway. This is the fate of the entire west if they do nothing. If they won’t form communities and resolve our division. Divided whites fall. Look at who cares about this woman..there is not one affirmative action nigger or metoo cunt who gives a fuck about anti white racism.

wow maybe she shouldnt have been racist

Attached: confessionofaProsecutorPrt1.jpg (780x925, 265K)

ahahahahah

and btw if you see a white get mugged by niggers never help just sayin

Those poor people who got exactly what they voted for

Attached: 1562566507269.png (622x768, 472K)

The real redpill is for the Earth to become a better place, the African race must go extinct.

He only mentions 53% of the Population. What's the other 47%? Asian?

Attached: confessionsPart2.jpg (772x869, 266K)

Seems like every town is starting to match that description.

You’re not wrong. The last 15 years have completely BLACKED my two old neighborhoods in the northeast. Even the schools I went to have gone to shit. Kind of sad to watch this destruction happen so rapidly. I don’t know where all the white people are fleeing to anymore

for someone "smart" she made it way too far in life before she took the redpill

>Stockton
>I'm not surprised...
to hear there was a white person still living there.

Takes a lot for women to see the way the world is, instead of how they want it to be

Please post more of these, if possible.

When I first got that she was a woman I didn't even understand how she got to believe what she's writing there until I saw she was Asian.

A white woman would have never dared to reach that conclusion.

Attached: blkriotblamwhite.jpg (840x3733, 929K)

Another one? How many assaults or murders on random whites, by blacks, does that make for this week?

How many more have there been?

Yep. Unity is what we must preach and strive for, constantly.

>asked a group of teenagers to move along
MUH FUGGIN RAYSIS MAYNE!!!

Yet another Hispachan post, they're raiding us

Interesting I never knew there were preemptive meetings where the prosecutor of a case meets with the defendant.
Gonna have to add state prosecutor to the list of professions that forcefeed the redpill on race.
The best one I've come across so far is restaurant server especially if they work in a place both blacks and whites frequent.
If you want to find a gf that you don't even have to explain your positions on race to, there you have it.

Attached: niggers are not actually even human.webm (840x676, 561K)

There was the shooting/murder of two whites in Baltimore, probably more than a week ago, though. I don't remember. I know it was posted here recently.

Then there was the assault on two tourists that I just saw in another thread:

Whoops. Replied to my own post.

This is the third post in the catalog about this and it's only on page two. Fuck off. Jidf faggots deflecting everything to black people. Everyone has seen them do this one million times.

Is this some sort of nationwide thing going on or is standard shit actually starting to make news now?

Standard as soon as Mueller got BTFO by Trump

I've only checked Jow Forums. I haven't followed Colin Flaherty since he left YouTube, so there might be more recent attacks or maybe there's just been more posts about them on Jow Forums recently.

Another one:

Shut literally happens every day in the US. Why are they reporting it now? They still refuse to even mention that they are niggers.
>teens
>youths

Just did this earlier tonight. Two cars full of blacks were parked (double parked) right outside my house when I pulled up after work. I assumed they had robbed my house, so I walked up to the cars after I parked in my driveway.

They peeled out as soon as they saw me walking towards them.

Yup, I'll be sleeping with 3-4 guns within arms reach tonight.

Attached: Obrien.jpg (693x800, 103K)

trump literally just positioned a chabad lubavitch orthadox jewish woman to run the NSA.

You gotta be shitting me. The NSA belongs to the Jews now?

timesofisrael.com/orthodox-jewish-woman-named-cybersecurity-chief-for-us-spy-agency/