Gang of Niggers in Chicago Beats Up Disabled White Girl on Camera

video.foxnews.com/v/6064027571001/#sp=show-clips

Attached: filth.png (2560x1600, 2.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/07/24/gang-of-teens-beat-up-mentally-disabled-girl-in-disturbing-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=seaEmcoYCI0
youtube.com/watch?v=Lt98V_KyQg4
lawofficer.com/news/video-shows-couple-savagely-beaten-teens-outside-home/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This was just a cultural misunderstanding, the real victims here are the Youth of Color who have been oppressed by white supremacy to the point that they were forced to lash out

story

nypost.com/2019/07/24/gang-of-teens-beat-up-mentally-disabled-girl-in-disturbing-video/

BASED

Attached: 1541390247286s[1].jpg (233x249, 8K)

Whoa, never thought about it that way

Think for a moment that if the race had been reversed, this incident would have been horribly racist.

Luckily, it wasn't.

Stand up for your people and support and spread alt media and redpill normies. Fight for your people.

youtube.com/watch?v=seaEmcoYCI0

Niggers are non-human.
But this is an Operation Flour Tortilla thread.

Attached: 1564087454017.jpg (931x524, 43K)

FREE ROCKY

her whole society relaxed

What the fuck is going on with the nigger attacks on whites lately?

Attached: 74D17BE6-1E07-4953-8345-33093709D9EF.jpg (750x1159, 394K)

Who knows, I have a gun and not afraid to use it to protect my family

Attached: Around_blacks.jpg (484x484, 34K)

I guess (( they )) have finally had enough of them. Now we get to see a small fraction of their chimpouts which is enough to flood all of mainstream media.

Black on white violence is three thousand times higher than white on black violence but you'll never see this on the media.

A white woman calling the cops on an aspiring rapper who got lost looking for homes to burglarize will be blasted for a month though.

you know what. it makes sense now

Four niggers have about the same IQ as a retard so it's a fair fight

It's only going to get worse for white people.

Attached: Walgreens vandalized by kneegrows - Streamable.webm (640x360, 1.85M)

BLACKED.com make sure to always repeat this in ape threads

Bring it LeafNigger

woke alert

They are not all that smart, they act in tribal ways, they have low impulse control and they are easily riled into violence.

I have never seen nigs do anything but gang attack in a mob like angry bonobos.

radicalized by MSM, Hollywood, Academia, and the Democrat Party. if they think they can rein in niggers after this accelerates they are in for a rude awakening. meanwhile, thousands are getting redpilled on a daily basis

Attached: 522352264.gif (320x240, 1.61M)

This should start a white riot.
I shit you not, whites should break windows, burn shit, and generally trash Chicago to protest this.

>It's only going to get worse for white people.
Nah brah, blacks do NOT act like this in conceal carry states. What is going to happen is that a lot of niggers going to end up getting shot and killed. Anyone able to fight back the niggers scatter like ants.

And its beautiful!

and it's beautiful

>assumes there are any white people in Chicongo.

Getting uppity cause they know they can just call whites racist and they will back down.

Attached: 1468458724142.jpg (800x578, 70K)

SUMMETIME

It is. Going to go out and hug the first black person I see.

>What the fuck is going on with the nigger attacks on whites lately?
>lately
>L A T E L Y

Attached: come-on.jpg (500x500, 52K)

Thats old shit. The girl they attacked was black btw. Austistic as fuck, she REEEE'd and everything.

fpbp

I agree with this summary. The oppression was too overwhelming and they had no choice but to lash out.

Blacks do this all the time in Chicago.

If you're white, they know you won't fight back. They know you're most likely alone, they know you're a weak target, and they know you won't press charges. They'll literally never do this to a Hispanic in Chicago, because Hispanics are tribal and would join in on the defense.

They're merely taking advantage of the fact that your race hates itself.

Attached: 1543387194763.gif (590x333, 124K)

can you imagine the news outrage if it were
>Gang of whites Beat up Disabled Black Girl

Attached: 1562287626957.png (852x1256, 55K)

It literally just happened retard

There was one in Stockton too.

When this kind of shit happens, theres a million more redpill droped at once

dude, its a white girl. No one cares. No one will stand up and demand justice. These black offenders will get off.

Hell man, a year ago a group of black teenagers kidnapped and tortured a white kid on a fucking livestream and got off.

No one defends white people any more

I saw that video. OMG! Why do blacks form mobs like that? I've seen this behavior all too often. It's a black thing.

She's white. Watch the last few seconds of the video.

There would be riots, protests and laws passed on the spot to severely restrict white rights. Your entire school system would mention that incident forever. It would be on the news cycle 24/7 non-stop for months.

I read about this shit on yahoo at work today because my work censors everything but yahoo and msn. It didn't even mention what race the victim or attackers were.

Well, some of us were taught that lynching was just white people randomly grabbing niggers and hanging them, sorry we didn't know better.

Agreed. Which makes me wish for a chance to blow the brain-pan off a news station editor. CNN would be a great start.

>my work censors everything but yahoo and msn

We live in an era of woke corporate Stasi

>The unidentified victim had been missing from her South Side home several days before the attack occurred Monday.

>South Side
>whites

He in jail yet ?

Niggers are just treating white tards and cripples the exact same way they’d treat any other whyite people. They should be applauded for their commitment to equality.

that video is here
youtube.com/watch?v=Lt98V_KyQg4

lawofficer.com/news/video-shows-couple-savagely-beaten-teens-outside-home/

and here's another one that just happened

This happens in south africa too

>teens
Every time.

I wonder what will finally bring a stop to this madness. Niggers have never been so emboldened as they are now.

Attached: n674611940836730987.jpg (500x500, 55K)

>white girl

Attached: 1563861547892.jpg (1242x1878, 332K)

>lot of niggers going to end up getting shot and killed. Anyone able to fight back the niggers scatter like ants.
every fri night in chicongo

>Thats old shit
Really? How do you know?

>any day now

Attached: images (3).png (468x655, 18K)

This is why I'm getting a good pepper spray foam canister. That shit is choice.

>good pepper spray
Your already dead

Jesus christ you’re right, i’m gonna give my neighbor tyrone a call to come over and fuck my wife.

SEGREGATE WHEN?

What causes black people to behave this way? I try and not be racist but more often than not I meet ignorant, violent, and generally petty. The other day, I was at a QT (a gas station) and this fat black chick said, "Oh hell na, dis is quiktrip and dis aint quik!" and cut the line. The worst part is everyone just let her do that. My wife doesn't like to go to gas stations at night because she'll get harassed by nogs if she does. Even my liberal friends have had it with their behavior. I just want to know what cause this general behavior.

Absolutely, this is tribal behavior. Straight out of Compton.

Das RITE. I herd she said NIGGER. No legs and she won't be talkin shit neither! WHITEOIDS learnin dare place!

Attached: niggalaugh.jpg (324x410, 19K)

True. They’ve been misunderstood and judged for centuries. Our ancestors kept them down and humiliated them almost to the point of extinction. Slavery is real and it exists today. We should all be held accountable.

this is almost too perfect a representation of the future of this planet

one single white person among a horde of savages who is mentally and physically weak getting beat by the savages for simply walking down the street

this is the future of white civilization, this is how every white person will live

>LATELY?
THIS SHIT HAS BEING GOING ON FOR A LONG TIME

You can donate your kidney if you want. But I'm going where they can't survive, the country.

Did you actually watch the video and pause it? Make an actual effort you literal nigger

>B-BUT BLACKS ARE BASED AND WILL VOTE FOR TRUMP IN 2020 !!!

Attached: basedboomertard.jpg (749x669, 90K)

I only hope we can open a dialogue so we can begin to heal as a nation. Your truth is very powerful.

I think you know.

Indeed

It will only increase

Attached: 1525226201739.png (616x5370, 1.47M)

>Nah brah, blacks do NOT act like this in conceal carry states.

That's just retarded and naive. Look at this map. Lots of the most violent states have concealed-carry, and yet, the locals blacks are as violent as anywhere else. St. Louis is the most violent big city in the country, even though Missouri has "constitutional carry." Stop deceiving yourself and others with comforting falsehoods. Remember that the most violent black riot in recent years happened in DALLAS.

Attached: US Homicide Rates 2017 + Guam.png (902x848, 62K)

To really understand the nog mentality, people need to watch a bunch of police videos. Since nogs are often willing to do essentially anything to an armed cop about to shoot them--keep yelling, attacking, advancing with gun or knife, whatever--that shows that nogs literally lack the impulse control even to deal with armed cops who can legally shoot them. Think about what that means for whites who aren't cops. Niggers are very literally incapable of imagining anything beyond the exact present moment and their animal impulses. They cannot imagine that a white person would be carrying a gun, for example.

KILL WHITEY KILL WHITEY

>I just want to know what cause this general behavior.

Do you really have to ask?

Attached: double-helix[1].jpg (1154x1852, 183K)

Niggers keep doing this an pretty soon the red shit be turning blue screaming for the right to self defense...
they are niggers. they know you won't do anything...call the police on a nigger end up on jewtube in a heavily edited video being called Barbq Becky.

Niggers break all the rules they want. Fuck many stores stopped arresting shopliftingniggers and raised the prices.

Someone posted a "what if you got a brain implant that made skin color disappear, would you still hate niggers?" my answer was...niggers are not niggers because of their skin color, they are niggers because of their behavior.

how about inventing a brain implant that civilized them? I go nowhere there are nogs in any numbers. I do not want to have to kill someone and trust me I will defend myself.
Where I live now we do not have to pay to pump and the cops send any city nogs coming out to panhandle right back to the city on the bus.

You know what gets me? is that this shit has to be genetic. That run leap kick on the head move the niggers always make...and the noise (like rampaging chimps?) I've seen niggers in Africa doing the same damn thing. Everywhere there are niggers they:
1. run and attack in packs
2. believe they are invincible
3. do that run leap and land on the head thing as a last hurrah, like a gorilla making sure the competition is really good and dead.

Pay attention to the moves...they even do it on OP video. A great example of that is the Reginald Denny beating. A nigger could never ever win a fair fight which is why they can only attack in a chimp pack.

They prey on the weak. That poor white autistic boy the four niggers beat, tortured and filmed.

Hey cops, check FB, one of the niggers probably live streamed it...and since they stole the phones...why haven't you caught them yet?

>Youth of Color

Um, they're called *teens*, sweetie.

Don't worry, we got'em back for it.

Attached: fuck nigresses.gif (168x300, 3.02M)

Again you are on the lib city bullshit. Texas might be based but the cities are libshits. Same in my state, the libshit two big cities.

St. Louis is blacked central. So that shit is black on black just like Chicongo.

Chicongo has no self protection at all. I do not go to states where I cannot carry protection. I keep one in my car and trust me I get the apes chimping out on me stuck in traffic I am gonna hit the fucking gas and shoot my way out. Watch the Reginald Denny beating...any white person that does not conceal carry is an idiot.

B-but she said nigger.

>Niggers are very literally incapable of imagining anything beyond the exact present moment and their animal impulses.
THIS...that is why we have that meme "din du nuffin" because he might well have just set out to eat some Popeyes but something struck him and he ended up shooting the place up..he didn't intend to du nuffin, he has no impulse control and lost it when he was told there was no more hot wangz.

>No one defends white people any more.
That's because whites outside of Jow Forums view themselves all as individuals like a bunch of fucking faggots.

There are countless cases of whites being murdered even in small towns in "red" states. Again, you are being naive in terms of where these kinds of things happen. They happen all over the place.

Attached: North Carolina murder.jpg (1216x2496, 660K)

>black
>disabled

You repeat yourself, user

>Gang of teens beat up mentally disabled girl in disturbing video
>WOOOOOOOSTARRRR

white people are stupid, what can I say? If you are white, and do not exercise your right to self-defense and conceal / open carry, you're an idiot.

Ya wtf

Whites won’t do shit about it but laugh and say the n word online

Obama Central

Found the nigger

Damn, as much as I want to say your wrong I can’t do it because I know your absolutely right. Fuck