Jow Forums how would you react when your son or male family member reveals their desire to become girls...

Jow Forums how would you react when your son or male family member reveals their desire to become girls? how would you attempt to prevent it from happening?

Attached: 1559098837076.webm (800x502, 2.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.dailywire.com/news/38728/mom-says-6-year-old-son-transgender-dad-disagrees-amanda-prestigiacomo?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>DA DAAAA

Attached: 1545411335527.jpg (754x595, 85K)

Somebody post the cartoon version of this guy please

the dad was forced into it by the whore wife

I'd hope he just wants to play dress up and be a faggot, and not be a tranny. Ideally neither, though

Attached: ohmy.jpg (399x750, 59K)

Attached: 1553995595970.png (662x478, 22K)

I would donate money to help this guy start a new life

Attached: Disgusted Cat.jpg (564x400, 47K)

Not an argument

What does his wife's black boyfriend think of their degenerate shim?

Nowhere near the pain and anguish captured in this rendering as the original

This video makes me feel weird sense of anger and sadness. This is so wrong on so many levels.

Attached: 1461095400481.jpg (737x556, 109K)

that's sexist. show some respect to women

Jeez, why are those little faggots wearing a wig with a feminine body and penis always so hot?

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 44K)

A childhood friend told me that she was trans, wanting to be male. I was a blind sheep and indulged in her fantasies for years. During that time "he" helped me dive headlong into alcoholism and hedonism, almost destroying my life. If I saw her again today I'd plainly lay out how she is mentally ill (and challenged) and that I beg God for forgiveness for not telling her the truth before she lobed off her breasts.

>how would you attempt to prevent it from happening?
dont let your kids go online

Authority.

the father really does have the look of someone about to commit murder

Its a fucking nightmare

Lool thanks. Has anybody sent it to him? Do we know who he is?

nigga women are mentally and physically weak
if you cant control your woman you've failed as a man

I wouldn't know, I kept my boy away from all soý products and liberal mind control

given how homophobic my country is and how this is a totally alien concept to most people here, they wouldn't go through with in the first place.

>dont let your kids go online
how will you make this possible? i cant imagine you'd keep your kids offline for 18 years. what if the wife doesn't agree with your plan?

kys faggot

t.betacuck vagina slave

because when you’re young literally anything that vaguely looks female gets ya willy goin

He needs to see it, user.

He needs to wake up

I would tell to just be gay and that's whatever, its not ideal but its certainly better than a fucking trannie, if he insists on being a trannie than you're getting kicked the fuck out

men still have to conform to Court rules and laws:

google.com/amp/s/www.dailywire.com/news/38728/mom-says-6-year-old-son-transgender-dad-disagrees-amanda-prestigiacomo?amp

"A Texas father is fighting for his son in court after pushing back on his ex-wife's claim that their six-year-old is a transgender girl.
According to court documents, the young boy only dresses as a girl when he's with his mother, who has enrolled him in first-grade as a female named "Luna." The father, however, contends that his son consistently chooses to wear boy's clothes, "violently refuses to wear girl’s clothes at my home," and identifies as a boy when he is with him.
The Federalistreportsthat the mother has accused the father of child abuse in their divorce proceedings "for not affirming James as transgender" and is looking to strip the dad of his parental rights. "She is also seeking to require him to pay for the child’s visits to a transgender-affirming therapist and transgender medical alterations, which may include hormonal sterilization starting at age eight," the report adds.
The father has been legally barred from speaking to his child about sexuality and gender from a scientific or religious perspective and from dressing his son in boys' clothes; instead, he has to offer both girls' and boys' outfits. The boy consistently refuses to wear dresses, according to the father.
The boy was diagnosed with gender dysphoria by a gender transition therapist the mother, a pediatrician, chose for her son to see. According to the therapist's notes, the boy chose to identify as a girl when he was in sessions alone with his mother; alternatively, he chose to identify as a boy when he was in sessions alone with his father."

Dilate, leaf. The man has suffered enough.

I'm, like, 40, dude.

Attached: Pain.png (151x172, 51K)

Attached: 1554902295192.jpg (1024x789, 141K)

i feel so bad for the dad, why would you ever put your father through something like this, pure selfishness

Eh maybe you're right. I certainly feel for the dude

he clearly looked happy in the video though

just get her hooked on heroin and lets the courts know shes unfit to be a parent

problem solved

Women cry before the State for victim status, so that the State will send men with guns to enforce her desires

You utter moron

please does anyone have the copypasta about the dad burning down his work place because they keep making fun of him over this?

Dad looks like 1/2 fag himself

I'd tell them I don't have a son anymore.
And when they thanked me for being so accepting, I'd reiterate that I was inferring to them no longer being in possession of the "child" status to me.
They would be told to call me Mr. *ANONS LAST NAME* or to not speak to me at all.
They will be employed at moved out by age 18, and their college fund is now going towards a home theater system.
A home theater system they will not get to use because they don't get to visit my fucking home anymore.

>being so scared of your wife you let her turn your son into a cross dresser
the absolute state

I disagree, looked like a guy who - while trying to put on a happy face - actually seemed uncomfortable as fuck

I love how he never looks at his own son once, as he is literal screaming inside.

I would skin the flesh off that whores face if she allowed my son to become such a shameful form of existence.

Unfortunately the only way to truly win is to kill her. Not in Minecraft, but in real life

Telling them plastic surgeons don't take the hippocratic oath and only see their self-image problems as a paycheck seems to have a bit of an effect
These people are already paranoid so feeding into that paranoia can be an effective strategy

stop mass replying

Depends:

>random family member
I'd give them the Look and then quietly distance myself from them.

>young son
If he's still young he's probably going to grow out of it and I might humor him--not seriously; if he wants to make a fool out of himself and wear skirts and make up then fine--and underline proper masculine values otherwise. I might do some in-depth research to prepare for the event he doesn't grow out of it or picks up this nonsense again as a teenager.

>teenage son
Still a chance he might grow out of it, but I'll probably act "accepting" in the time being--at least not automatically go to "you're no son of mine, get the fuck out"--and do that research. Look real hard for flaws in the methodology of all these studies saying transition is the best treatment, and for any other promising ways to deal with gender dysphoria. Might also cobble together stories of people who detransitioned and how shit their lives were and how it didn't really help them any.

At this point I'd hope I was a decent enough parent that any son of mine knew that sometimes you just have to buck up and deal with things you aren't entirely happy with. A lot of that shit is a fairy tale.

Attached: 1558380800660.png (1171x1139, 606K)

Brother. Married with two kids. Announces he is changing his name and starting hormones.

Haven't talked to him since.

Attached: IMG_6561.gif (540x376, 785K)

You won't be a terrible dad who doesn't support his son's gender choice, right?

Attached: 1355178913158.jpg (600x400, 61K)

you should love your family regardless of their choices in life

i mean, unless theyre like a pedophile or some shit

Oh, and an adult son is getting cut off and told to grow the fuck up.

Murder everyone in that room including myself.

I had a friend who decided that she was going to become a man in order to get girls. She said she was going to use the name Dante. We weren't friends for very long after that.

Glad you cut the bitch off, eventually, user.

I'm going to be straight with you. When you're 40+ and decide to transition, you'll never pass. It's a shitty thing to do to your kids. I will not support his fantasy especially when it requires him to indoctrinate children.

Look up autogynephilia, I absolutely guarantee he has it. You need to seriously confront him about it, especially because he's married with children

Look up autogynephilia, I absolutely guarantee he has it. You need to seriously confront him about it, especially because he's married with children

Attached: 1563358426741.jpg (608x758, 115K)

White hair and red coat?

That game was pretty big at the time, so I imagine so. The girl herself had a kike nose, thick SJW glasses (a few years before SJWs became a thing) and badly dyed red hair.

If that were to happen my response would be beatings or throwing them out as I am already such a failure that my child has decided to be a degenerate.

>So you should keep it from them until 18
He wasn't saying that, He was just saying that you shouldn't let your kids on the internet until they are more developed, Like 14,15, or 16
>What is your wife doesn't agree
Slap her

I would bang her. Tell her to be Dante that a Brazilian is coming to be her sword (Dante gets impaled often).

ah i knew the guy in the video from back when i lived in the usa for work

you did the right thing

Based and I love it

Haven't spoken to her since my sophmore year of high school, huebro.

Meh I'm trans, yeah showing people that love you that ur a little cockslut with cute little cone titties is strange but things even out. I personally never been happier or more successful since transition.

Attached: 20190324_132248.jpg (1616x1212, 518K)

Or at least monitor your kids internet usage. If they are just using to play minecraft I dont think it really matters but make sure they dont go on tumblr or social media in general.

Attached: 1-4.jpg (640x533, 47K)

>showing people that love you that ur a little cockslut with cute little cone titties is strange but things even out
I would have opted for suicide.

Attached: lowfive.jpg (610x516, 91K)

>the crazy eyes
Every fucking time.

>how would you attempt to prevent it from happening?

1. I would move to Eastern Europe so my children won't be indoctrinated with anti-white and pro "chop your dick off" propaganda by the public school system, mass media, and leftist anti-American democrats.

2. If I could not move my family to Eastern Europe, I would immediately remove my children from the public school system and home school them. I would also do my best to prevent them from watching the mass media propaganda in America.

be a dad, neigh a man, and teach them why they think the way they do with all I have learned and convince them otherwise. Teach them about masculinity, be a role model for it and so on. Ideally it shouldn't occur in the first place if you're communicating often and either pick a decent school or outright homeschool them. If it were a daughter it would be more difficult I reckon.

gib boipucci