Used to live in Minnesota about 20 year ago

>used to live in Minnesota about 20 year ago
>was a little kid, mom used to take me to Mall of America once a week
>have very fond memories. Legoland, mini roller coasters, Giant snoopy
>see this gif of Mall of America in 2019
Why did Obama do this to my childhood? I’ve never been so blackpilled in my life.
Why did he send Somalians to Minnesota? What was his goal?

Attached: E16658FA-8A91-45CB-8088-F31800C0CAFC.gif (320x180, 3.47M)

Obama’s goal, as well as the goal of all democrats, is basically “fuck whitey”.

Exact same goal as France, Germany, UK, etc...
Toss some third world into the whitest, most relaxed places.
>Dilution

niggers werent moving there so he had to bring some in

Attached: 1562378806837.png (1757x1311, 3.13M)

Spare a thought for those of us that still live here and have to watch old white people die out and be replaced with somalis in real time.

Attached: 1562973887291.jpg (2500x1741, 582K)

I remember when they built that shit.
Parents took me to the roller coasters shortly after it opened.
Was a huge deal.
Hung out there as a teenager a lot, had a bus line from my place strain down there, long ride like 45 minutes.
Went to specers, games workshop, sharper image, hell even hot topic for shits and giggles and all sorts of nick nack mall ninja shit.
Was there recently when I visited home, it was full of just clothing stores and Africans.

I have seen that guy.
I swear to god I have.
In Minneapolis near the UMN by riverside.

I hate to say it, but balkanization at the point of a gun is the only solution, in minecraft.

It wasnt obama. It was Lutheran Social services third partying and lobbying on behalf of people with good intentions. There were nefarious reasons, as well. Lower labor costs, increased housing costs, political power, etc.

It's funny how st. Luis park (the most jewish part of the midwest) was the initial pusher of this shit, but backfired spectacularly. Deep down, I think those Jews were tired of the non-oppression these last 50 years and had to import anti semites so they can virtue signal.

Lol, we call it st Louis dark now.

Though I live in coon rapids Cruz it's cheap so I can't really judge

If the current trend of nationalism sticks, it won't be hard to just remove abusers of our asylum policies.

Here here. Every day I lose more of my heart.

We still call it st Jewish park, but then again, that’s just a small section.

Its really too bad, I love minnesota, have a boat we go on the lake every week but Somalis have ruined the Cities.

The wife and I are trying to move north, it’s just hard as shit, plus idk what stupid laws will be passed here in the long run. Wish I could pack up and go to Alaska.

This will be the entire West in a few decades. How’s that for a black pill?

If I could find a job there I'd move to virginia or hibbing, nothing but blond girls and nice people.

>Somalis have ruined the Cities.
very true. I hate the fucking cities so much. I live north out of the metro and I will never live near there. I kinda want to live in the duluth area in the future. I do love this state but I want the fucking somalis to fucking leave. Is that too much to ask? I just want a nice white minnesota with some injins on their respective reservations sprinkled in

White Genocide the Great Replacement.

Well if he'd be anywhere he'd be there I guess.

Same shit is being pulled in Beaverton, Oregon. Goddamn mudslimes and nignogs wearing these fucking hajibs everywhere. it's a fucking infestation, they're all over the fucking malls like total parasites with their bullshit robes and retard speak and shiny phones. there has to be an operation or something which is bringing them over and busing them in, giving them money and basic supplies, because there was a shit ton of hooded faggots everywhere in Beaverton.

Alright, this redpill is going to knock you over your head. hang on.

What is the blondest country in the world? (look it up, but I'll tell you)
Sweden
To what country did the globalists send a high concentration of somalis? (some of the blackest people in the world)
Sweden

What is the blondest country in the USA? (Primarily because of its high swedish immigrant background?)
Minnesota
AND...To what US state did the globalists send a high concentration of Somalis (some of the blackest people on the planet)?
Minnesota

(((They))) can NOT stand blondness.

>in 2019
That's years old, though. I know, it's surely worse now.

We need to regroup and rebuild

>what is the blondest *state in the US

I used to have to work at the Jewish nursing home over there. I think it was just called Shalom. Some of the worst people Ive ever met

I'm going on lake waconia tomorrow afternoon if anyone is interested in joining?

Virginia is loaded with niggers now. And the white people thereabouts (god bless them) are dumb as hell

I see it's war raid on Jow Forums tonight. Must be a lot of normie here so hot them with your red pills

Attached: 1557639558255.jpg (236x327, 20K)

I wish, I'm 3hrs north and have work :(
but I'd love to some day this summer. get a big pol MN boat party. that'd be fun

Idk I go there for work and the Sawmill bar is like a white blond girl paradise.

>Obama?
Learn some history. Somalis have been immigrating to the US since the '80s.

Thatd be cool. We are gonna wakeboard and tube and stuff till around 6. Post a thread here or something during the day if you want to join. My boat fits about 7.

somalians are the niggers of niggers

Lmao James?

I think it was Carter that really pushed it.

How about sometime later in August? how do I reach you

the niggerest

I try to stay away from the blackpill but If it's not blacks, it's mexicans every corner I turn. I see less and less people that look like me.
It's depressing as shit, what am I supposed to live for when everyone else around me and especially family has bought the jew propaganda hard.

Attached: 1542192965996.jpg (1125x750, 213K)

Boy you best not be doxxing a kind ginger like myself

Yup even regular blacks hate somalis

We go out on waconia pretty much every week. Tomorrow around 1 if your interested, I drive a grand cherokee and my boat is a bay liner. If you post a thread on thursday I'll probably see it.

Just come and say hi, we are pretty chill and drink a lot if you're interested.

Lmao I would never, I hang out on pol c'mon now

I was walking to the Triple Rock a few years back to see a show

my buddy lived down the block on Ceder there. So we had a few drinks at his place prior and while walking down the road I relaxed a bit and said to a Somali on a skate board "Do a kickflip man" in a friendly manner

he lifted the skateboard over his head getting ready to strike me in the head. Thank god my buddy was there to grab the trucks and hold onto the skateboard or else I'd be a fucking vegetable.

Fuck Somalians, fuck every single one of them.

>be me
>live in Minneapolis
>poor student so I actually have to interact with Somalis daily while the rich suburban whites who bring them here live in isolated white neighborhoods
>cant leave apartment after dark because of rape gang
>have to drive 20 minutes to find stores where people speak English
On a positive note I actually appreciate American blacks and Hispanics now

How about sometime later in August? how do I reach you

Show up early if you're interested, go to the public landing.

Also do you remember when that window washer fell and died?

And Catholic Charities. Theres a few more. They are called Volags... Voluntary Agencies.

Idk bud, I'm not posting number here.

Im a few cities south.

Had nigger somalian steal 4 packs of juul pods from me the other day in twin cities. Stupid nigger used his debit card 2 minutes beforehand and I got his license plate, make/model. Making sure to press charges. They're not smart.

Literally all the Cities are south.

>why does he wanna hang so bad

Every amusement park and shopping mall is flooded with brown and black trash now.

80 iq

Lol a guy I work with does work with the JCC... Jewish Community Center.... The memes are real.

Too far west. I go north of Mille Lacs.

I would not enter an area like that unless I am armed with something such as an MP5, P90, M4, Galil, or any other full auto SMG or Assault Rifle. Just waltzing in there with a semi auto or a knife might be suicidal.

Desu

let's meet at Happys

This is what I cant stand.... The SJWs live in the wealthy areas and never interact with the hell hole theyve created.

That was weird, repeat posts. Kept telling me it was bugged and didn't.
haha, who would? didn't know if you had a burner kik or something and make a group of MN fags or something. Guess I'll try to connect later on a Thurs, if I'm lucky.
secretly working for that fucker Walz
Idk, just be kinda neat to meet other anons, you know? Share a beer, relax on a boat

Burnsville/apple valley reporting in

Lmao guys isnt it a weird cohencidence that the Jewish hood around westwood is arguably the richest/nicest neighborhood in slp?

Fuck if you really wanna hang out my LoL is Parasativa, add me there and we can talk. I have shit tons of 4niggers added there anyway

Displace, dispossess, and ultimately subjagate the historic American peoples who settled and built the state.

Its treason, plain and simple.

RAGE

Attached: shield.jpg (412x412, 25K)

You either glow or will be taken advantage of by someone who glows. Never ever meet anyone from this place in minecraft

Theres Andover, Anoka, Ramsey etc....

I meant near by south... Just below CR.

Blaine reporting in

Yeah but I'm having fun and fucking fat white girls so idc

>I do love this state but I want the fucking somalis to fucking leave. Is that too much to ask?

Only way to get them to leave is through violence since the government ain't going to do jack shit to kick them out of the country. Form a militia or something.

I do not want to hang out, why would you infer that you sperg, my wording alludes to the exact opposite of that

well this is a fucking dumb statement

My kids love that place. Ever been to Chicos just south? They are good... Slow service though. How about the Deer Stand in Deerwood. Best Cheese Curds ever. I know thats a pretty big statement but I stand by it.

Who doesn't like new friends though

>muh childhood memories.
If they're so important you should move back there and fight to preserve them, reclaim what you think is yours. Otherwise, shut up and move on with your life.

Imagine Lex Luger walking through that.

Autists

Irrational.... Kek

The perfidious Lutheran

Attached: 1562246701161.jpg (1115x1129, 425K)

we usually just drive straight through to the cabin. Sometimes stop at Happys for a quick bite and to let the dog out

>by someone who glows
checked. probs, always that risk.
>Yeah but I'm having fun and fucking fat white girls so idc
Are you a nigger? Get some better standards
Wish the state would,probably won't with the way our dumb citizens vote

The goal was to dilute you until you go extinct, to replace you with dummies who will never argue with anything their govt does while it pays them off with welfare. The elites do not want a population that asks questions. They don't need people, who seek truth. Low IQ democrat voters is the best thing for them.
You know how easy it is to do what you want in a non-questioning, weak, dumb society? Look at any low IQ country, and their leaders who fuck babies and shit into golden toilets.

There is another important reason for this replacement of whites, but since most here are conditioned to laugh at "conspiracy theories" even though most of those turn out to be true sooner or later, sharing this reason would diminish my message in your eyes.

Attached: 0509360.jpg (600x400, 43K)

No more (you)s for you

>Why did he send Somalians to Minnesota? What was his goal?
obama is a Muslim married to a man. why even ask?

I'll have standards when I'm over 30

>Making sure to press charges. They're not smart.

Not smart? The court will not prosecute.
They're smart enough to know they own this country.

I kind of dread meeting fellow /pol anons..... Im a pretty normal guy with my shit together... And some here seem like this too.... But I know some here really are obese basement dwellers or face tattooed 1488 extremists.....mingling in public might be a little too much.

It's totally fucking James

Wheres cabin. We are in Outing.

Remer

The last time I saw lol Meet up pics, it looked like a shit show (hwndi, or eyepatch for example)

the media has gas lit you

>Why did he send Somalians to Minnesota? What was his goal?

Comrade Obama wanted to force """"diversity"""" down your fucking throat whether you liked it or not. It's a code word for white genocide as evidenced by how hard the anti-American mass media and leftists shit their pants and kvetch when you say the word "white genocide"

Your best bet is to make plans to leave American for good and move to Eastern Europe where you, your family, and children won't be the target of racist anti-white assholes like Comrade Obama and his leftist anti-American regime and their puppet masters.

>Mali of America

Attached: 1522429118398.png (634x697, 115K)

>I'll have standards when I'm over 30
gross. I've had my share of fatties but I can never go back and that was when I was lonely and horny. I need a girl with an athletic body. now if only I could find a quality girl to be serious with

I have a boat and wake board with friends, other than anime I and my friends are pretty normal.

Anyone toting 1488 is low IQ. You can say racist things and claim your white privilege shielded you from the fact that what you said was actually racist, but saying 1488 is like saying Neil Hitler, everyone now knows your motives and how to destroy you