What happened to all the Muslim terror attack

There hasn’t been a big Muslim terror attack (or mass shooting) in quite a long time. A couple years ago, it seemed there was a truck ramming, pressure cooker bomb, or shooting rampage every month.

What gives? Have the muzzies assimilated or something?

Attached: 74448B8D-0F7F-4DE3-BDBC-BC4127AEE61F.jpg (662x661, 128K)

Funding dried up when Obama left office

We live in a different era. "A couple years ago" was the final closing of that era.
But I remember what you mean. But in a sense, Muslims have been vindicated, since any type of group or people can be violent and every different era we see new forms of violence emerge.

They're in their breeding cycle: the next generation will have 8x the terror attacks.

They're rallying behind the legalistic version. They're just importing more and more until they start winning offices. No worries, if we continue to let them in, they'll be back at it before 2025 I'd venture.

I'd like to know why terror attacks where so useful in getting The West to accept huge increases of Muslim immigrants.
Seems like it should have been the other way around.

>Muslims have been vindicated
The fuck kind of white person are you?
You were gifted the ability to learn the knowledge of thousands of lifetimes of humans, after they are gone, via reading.
Do you read a single fucking book, or just blather on your assumptions and basic labels?
Islam is the religion of a literal fucking Warlord, and the highest duty is to murder and bring back "Booty" for your warlord. And I mean booty, literal rape slaves.
The fuck kinda lazy fucking school did the brits leave in Canada anyway? Or are you the french quitter type?

Attached: Fusilier Lee Rigby.jpg (474x295, 18K)

They were all false flags so as to help Trump the kike puppet to be elected. Theresa May even got in on the act in UK election in mid-2017 with the Manchester concert attack and London attack but all those lives wasted came to no avail.

They have been vindicated in the sense that we know that anyone can commit violence.
Also, I have a chip on my shoulder because I've been told too many times that I have that moor DNA in me, so I am the type of white person who enjoys stirring things up once in a while.

Another white national flag with a person who forgot the fucking Gutenberg press was your race's greatest gift to the world.
You silly fucking moron, go read a Chronological Koran before you talk like the fool you are. Just the last 4 chapters will suffice, since the Koran itself claims that the last verses are more important than the first. That's Abrogation, something you could have learned instead of spending the electronic version of the press spanking your tiny dick to pron.

>humans can act
Are you fucking kidding me?

Is there an issue here, my new friend?

satya yuga
even the demons become good

Muslim isn't a race, let's start there.

Nobody is dumb enough to say
>the communist race
or
>the skateboarding race
Islam is a fucking choice. It's a political ideology of domination against others.

I am aware of that - but I don't see why you mentioned that.

schizo

>the admission that he's correct, and you're scared

Attached: 1559440891733.jpg (508x491, 90K)

The west is ruled by traitors and the elections are rigged.

One of the largest ever was just in April...I guess that is a long time for those goat fuckers...what gives? A new goat breeder move into the area?

Goat is very clean

Obama stopped paying for isis. Notice there are no beheadings for years?

Because they won

The narrative has changed to white terrorists.
Have a look back at all these false flags and see how the resources and powers you supported because of them were actually used against whites.

I think you're right.

No this shows that all those attacks were sponsored and engineered by someone, most likely our greatest ally. This terrorism shit all of the sudden started after 9/11 until it fizzled out a few years ago. If you think this is coincidence, you're either stupid or kike.

Trump is actually fighting the deep state. They stopped when salmon wiped out the coffers. Those royal sand niggers were funneling money from the CIA to isis. Russia proved this. Pay the fuck attention.

Brenton made them shit their pants. It's like when a bully keeps picking on a kid in the playground and one day the kid snaps and punches the bully in the face. The bully stops picking on the kid because he's not an easy target anymore.

Attached: a3dd65aee5a3784d6df90b451027d9f5ddf58250207282d6940bb77988211f34.png (274x242, 5K)

Israel is too busy planning other things.

I laughed out loud when I read this. Something big is coming maybe?

>They're in their breeding cycle: the next generation will have 8x the terror attacks.
It's only going to get worse as they increase in numbers in Europe. But seems to have been quiet as of late.

ISIS crumbled in 2017 and only just got the chance by pot luck to reform and come back this year. There will be more terror attacks once they're done recruiting enough members, as for now they've been told to do terrorist attacks within their own countries since flying over to Syria is too much of a hassle right now. There are still terrorist attacks going on but since they're not happening in countries of importance no one will report on it. At the moment the Philippines has a massive problem with ISIS, a lot of their country looks like downtown Aleppo, the ADF is currently stationed there trainkng the Filipinos how to combat ISIS. The only terror attacks going on right now are by lone wolves.

Sri lanka just bombed the other month, gang rapes and stabbings by muslims by the weekly and who knows what goes unreported

small scale incidents with 1-2 fatalities are being reported as mental health related incidents, groups capable of larger stuff are likely demoralized by defeat of isis