With the destruction of the Spanish Empire you destroyed western society

And USA is the one who is suffering the most the effects, all the invasion from the south wouldn't be happening if you didn't destroy the empire, it's the same as Gadafi. You need a cat to hunt mouses, you need a Spanish Empire to hunt jews and muslims, but you destroyed it so....yeah. You would also have a catholic peaceful Asia, now you have a Philippines siding with China instead of USA because u couldn't let Spain have a single island could you? Now the only thing left is watch the west burn, hopefully USA and UK fall first

Attached: 1553638787549.jpg (4500x4334, 798K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/kristinakillgrove/2018/01/19/dna-testing-of-skeleton-may-prove-christopher-columbus-was-really-portuguese/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You destroyed it yourselves by failing to administer the colonies properly, and by blowing all your silver on wars in Europe that you ultimately retained nothing from

You made love to little brown monkeys instead of wiping them out. I don't want to hear your shit.

The Spanish Empire fell after Napoleon invaded and the colonies declared independence. After Napoleon left Spain was unable to satisfy or pacify the colonies and so lost them. Spain failed at getting her colonies back and then America took Pierto Rico, the Philippines, Guam and Cuba. America just finished you off, didn’t ruin you.

1. They were no colonies they were part of the empire.
2. They were perfectly managed, the empire didn't collapse till anglos, frogs, dutchs and protestants filled with envy decided to spread the black legend, created a false independentist movement and lastly invaded Spain
3. The wars were not supossed to be "worth" they were wars against the jewis protestanism

An independence promoted by anglos, americans, frogs and dutchs. Simon bolivar himself was in London just before going to America.

Those "little brown monkeys" are gonna be your end now, poetry isn't it?

>1. They were no colonies they were part of the empire.
The criollos began to think otherwise after the Bourbon reforms
>2. They were perfectly managed,
Except for the fact that they produced less revenue than your competitors' colonies
>the empire didn't collapse till anglos, frogs, dutchs and protestants filled with envy decided to spread the black legend, created a false independentist movement and lastly invaded Spain
I concede that Napoleon fucked everything up and that you probably wouldn't have lost control without his intervention
>3. The wars were not supossed to be "worth" they were wars against the jewis protestanism
Were they not Habsburg territorial wars?

I'd check your own immigration statistics Iñigo

Breh, there's 30 million illegals in the USA. THIRTY MILLION

because you cunts couldnt genocide for shit.

What do you expect from a bunch of Arabs

and this is why Portugal was the winner out of the two
t. Brazil

1. The average person didn't think in independence, only the European elite with the help of (((foreign))) powers were in favor of it
2. That's just false, Mexico City was the most important city during the Spanish Empire times, USA was a shithole compared to Nueva España
3. Only in the netherlands but it was because of protestanism too, but the majority was in the holy roman empire against protestanism with the help of Austria mostly , Carlos I of Spain was the holy roman emperor too

Nothing compared to USA but yes, both our countries are going down

Portugal is now a worthless rectangle with the same gdp and population then Andalucia, their existence reason is as an UK colony to control Spain

Reconquista part 3 please

shut the fuck up spaniard, half your country doesnt even want to be part of your country. we got fucked over by the US and the USSR after we actually fucking won our ultramarine war. get fuck spain fag, cant even start an african empire

Every time I see a Spaniard praising the USA I remember that, even though Spain helped the burgers get their independence, they nevertheless betrayed their allies by invading Cuba and the Phillippines, eventually turning Cuba into a communist shithole.
One of the biggest mistakes in history was France and Spain helping the puritans against the anglo. They destroyed themselves in the process, as well as the Europe with Napoleonic Wars and ultimetly Latin America, with American interference under Monroe Doctrine.

Also reminder that the first university in america was built in the Dominican Republe by Spain, REAL y PONTIFICIA UNIVERSIDA DE SANTO TOMÁS DE AQUIINO in 1538, the first university in america that still exists UNIVERSIDAD DE SAN MARCOS in Peru in 1551.

The first university in Asia in Philippines in 1595 and the first still working university SANTO TOMÁS in philippines in 1611.

Think about all this when u have to choose between the eternal anglo, and the conquistador

Obrigado. Team Portugal.

Our country is in this state because it was targeted by almost every european power and specially jews, and i take an american empire over niggers any day, althought Guinea Ecuatorial has the highest GDP per capita in Africa. And althought the anglos have brainwashed you, you're a spaniard

>Spanish
>White
Like Cuckolics mixing with goblinas.

Based D&C poster

It must be really sad for you then living in a spaniard descendants infested country, perhaps you have some spanish blood too

>tfw could have lived a comfy life in Spain if it didn't go to shit
>ancestors moved out because Spain went to shit
>now I'm a mexican 56% manlet and hate my life

GODDAMNIT I WANT TO BE A SPAINIARD BACK IN THE TIMES WHEN SPAIN WASN'T CUKED FUUUUUCKKK

Attached: 1554955458817.png (394x360, 144K)

we discovered the phillipenes, we discovered brazil we discovered the canary islands we fucking conquered ceuta we threw off spanish hapsburg oppression after only 3 fucking kings, your nation is a shadow of its former self, the fall of spain will bring a smile to my face, our most hated enemy at last destroyed by its own incompetence
we are spanish? spanish isnt even a fucking ethnic group, portugal is older than spain, castille and aragon united after the portugal was freed from lyons shackles and reconquered lusitania. we outlasted the romans after every other iberian peoples had fallen, we were the first to found a global empire, every major spanish accomplishment was fueled by the portuguese, magellan was portuguese, columbus was portuguese, vasco de gama was portuguese, who the fuck was spanish? the people who swabbed the deck, the people who couldnt even manage the locals in their nations. the people whose empire started after and fell before the portuguese empire. your entire nation is weak. your forefathers were cowards who did nothing without the aid of the french. imagine being related to algerians, imagine wasting the mountains of silver, imagine being a spaniard and not being ashamed of your incompetence. though you mock the portuguese you recognize you only became larger after 1974. before that you were nobody in comparison. a country constantly fucked by civil war just like the failed colonies you left behind. our colonies actually stay together. the pope spared your destruction with the treaty of tordessailes. spaniards are not european, they are niggers

Attached: fullsizeoutput_84c.jpg (1360x648, 383K)

Your lazy ass just wants to sleep in until noon, sit at the beach and drink all day. The anglos have to be the adults like always.

>TFW could travel the entire american continent, go back to mainland Spain to study and then to the spanish Asia to fuck some asian girls and now we live in a jew-anglo controlled world

Attached: 1563735866291.jpg (236x282, 22K)

>your nation is a shadow of its former self
user, I.....

um dia nos vamos voltar, o nosso imperio nao acaba ainda, um dia com o fim da republica nos volteramos, volta o rei volta o imperio

U're not older then Spain, u don't even have your own language and everything u said u did, u did under Spain. As much as u hate it u're just Galicians, Spain is not an ethnicy is a nation, is a universal destiny union and you're part of it

Attached: sdfgsfdgsdfgsdfg.png (229x286, 16K)

Deixes de sonhar. Tu sabes que Portugal está numa situação tão lastimável ou até mais que a Espanha. Traído justamente pelo povo que se aliou para lutar contra os Habsburgos Ibéricos.
Sim, a queda do Império Português na América e na Ásia deve-se, em grande parte, aos Anglos que Portugal se aliou.

HE TRUSTS THE ROMANS, the state of spaincucks. we're not going to join your weak union, its barely holding together as is. we've done fine and better without spain, we shall forever be lusitanians, the romans were degenerates, as was spain

Also
>we outlasted the romans after every other iberian peoples had fallen
Basques did
>columbus was portuguese
U're just trolling at this point

E na África***

Even if you dont count the roman when the visigoths unified the pensinsula it was called Hispania, so yeah older then portugal. And doesn't matter that you don't want to join now, it's all over

concordo, nos deviamos ter attackado os ingleses quando nos tivemos o chance
technically it was the galicians but literally they dont even see themselves as spanish either so whatever. also forbes.com/sites/kristinakillgrove/2018/01/19/dna-testing-of-skeleton-may-prove-christopher-columbus-was-really-portuguese/
>visigoths are a continuity of modern spain cause it has the same name.
brilliant and of course the roman empire continued in the holy roman empire right?

Attached: fullsizeoutput_84f.jpg (1100x964, 285K)

>concordo, nos deviamos ter attackado os ingleses quando nos tivemos o chance
Os ingleses eram o único povo que mantinham Portugal independente da "Espanha".
Sinceramente, era muito mais digno para Portugal manter-se unido aos Habsburgos que se aliar aos *Nglos.
Com a influência deles sobre os Bragança, não me admira que Portugal perdeu o Brasil, a Coroa, a África e por último a Ásia.
O próprio Brasil pagou o preço por aliar-se ao fruto dos *Nglos (EUA). Também perdeu a Coroa e foi submetido a sucessivas intervenções diretas e indiretas.

I have Galician family myself and independence there is like 1% and they sure don't see themselves as an anglo cocksucker like portugueses, also anything related to spanish history that doesn't come from a spanish source is fake, part of the black legend. It is, Spain as a nation existed there, also the succesor of the roman empire is the spanish empire

>successor of the roman empire is the spanish empire.
you guys have some good presunto, thats really about it.
hapsburgs were part of ((them)) we lost the empire because of ((them)) braganzas were subject to constitutional monarchy because of ((them)) spain only succeeded controlling portugal with the hapsburgs through marriage. spanish only succeeded in the napoleonic wars to conquer portugal because of france, spain failed numerous times to conquer portugal by itself, and failed against portugal by itself. spaniards are cucks, hapsburgs were jews

Without the aid from the English, Portugal would never be independent from the Habsburgs. And the Habsburg were not jews, that's bs and you know it.
The irony. The people that helped Portugal become independet eventually helped destroyed the Portuguese Empire.

helped destroy*

The habsburgs were the ones fighting the (((protestanism))), also u should check Napoleon history, we were not alllies. Our autistic french king let their troops go thourgh Spain to get to Portugal and they basically forced us to help them. But we kicked them in the peninsular war with some help of Portugal and UK

And to be honest, Spain died when the B*Urbons took power. Shittiest dinasty ever. Look at the cuck Felipe VI right now, marrying a divorcee abortist. Fuck this shit.

Yes, im in favour of monarchy but against Borbouns, our decline started because of this guy being sterile, pretty sad

Attached: Juan_de_Miranda_Carreno_002.jpg (800x1015, 186K)

Fuck the Bourbons
Fuck the monarchy too

Last 2 times we abolished monarchy, it didn't go well

Juan Carlos II was the greatest of Franco's mistakes.
He shold have picked up Prince Otto or other Habsburg.

Imagine wanting to bootlick a monarch. Now you're stuck with Bourbon trash owning Spain now, jesus christ

Sad, maybe without Bourbon french scum Spain would be a powerhouse today

If the left kicked the king now and proclamed the third republic im 100% sure we would go to another civil war

all you had to do was say no to indio pussy spain fuck you

Attached: 1539882634649.jpg (500x364, 17K)

Honestly Spain needs another civil war. The leftists have already ruined your country

Or just let us be happy with our colonies instead of making false flags for stealing them

Attached: 4 (2).png (111x79, 14K)

Flips are playing both sides, also we should pay Spain to take back Puerto Rico so we can be rid of their citizens. That way we can prevent Russian or Chinese bases from going up instantly while having Puerto Ricans not be our problem.

>NOOO STOP IT ANGLOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? I NEEDED TO FUCK MORE BROWN GIRLS NOOOOOOO

I like to think that if Jow Forums existed when the Spanish empire collapsed, we'd see one of these threads every single day

you stole muh qt native americans and asians girls

Attached: a77afc8dfd96593d47b4fd9c103f3348ac24bf0b83f298935c22a20345ac0d60.jpg (849x694, 148K)

Lol. Our border problems are because Iberians miscegenated with non whites.

Give me a break. You should be getting our immigrants, since you created them, and you speak the same language as them.

That's the point, we would get it if we still had our empire, but they (((all))) make sure it collapsed so now u pay the prize