What would a borderless world be like?

we all know its going to happen, we all know this is the lefts ultimate checkmate goal. A world with no border where everyone can just hop on a plane and go whereever they want. basically bladerunner,cyberpunk and ghost in the shell combined

my question is how will elites and celebs seal off themselves from the filthy masses, how will rural communities in america cope seeing their neighbor from deep in Bangladesh move next to them. The future is going to be amazing isnt it

Attached: bladerunner.jpg (474x316, 17K)

>The future is going to be amazing isnt it
The future is here and it's shit.

Turbo-oligarchy

Mutts everywhere

People will form armed communities and ethno city states. The "official" policy will be that they're illegal, but no one in the corrupt government will bother enforcing it unless the city state gets uppity.

>People will form armed communities and ethno city states
lol
as it is now, whites run away from every confrontation

It would be chaos

A vapid capitalist dystopia full of brown people. So, pretty much the United States.

Globohomo is being defeated by the likes of Trump, Putin, Xi.

Like great orgy licious love and sex.

You think you can break the cycle of history, because deep down you’re just another fucking normie. The collapse will happen before your open border world, and people like you won’t be around to see what comes next, so why even worry yourself with the business of your betters?

Niggers... biggers everywhere

This, just 10x the shitskins.

What happens is new borders would be created. Similar to cities and suburbs. Sure you'll have an occasional minority here and there. But races will start sticking together through cultural safety and belonging. If there isn't an overseer government, people will begin to create new borders. Look at gangs

Are you a fucking retard? Celebrities and rich fucks already hide in gated communities with armed guards.

The world is already borderless

San Francisco

>bladerunner, cyberpunk, and ghost in the shell combined
Except we'll revert to a more primitive state. Expansive slums as far as the eye can see. Elites live in walled communities with throngs of shitskin servants.

Bigger niggers everywhere, a worldwide brazilification. Brave New Dante's Inferno.

This.

Idgaf as long as we all speak English. Sure the pronunciation is whack, but it's simply the best language.

Dead white people everywhere followed by Asian supremacy.

This.

Communism my friend.

Attached: marxbio.jpg (309x450, 38K)

>t. Never seen a grunt unit in the military

There is no borderless world, there is only the gl**baltists and their unloved, dysfunctional life, that tries to attract you into giving your power and money away into believing that this is a good thing and that every culture needs to be invaded and destroyed because muh borders..

Islands

It would just be war nimrod. There is no other outcome.

Hell for real Americans.
Paradise for third worlders.

>fast forward 3 years

Everything is now a third world country

I see it's war raid on Jow Forums tonight. Must be a lot of normie here so hot them with your red pills

They made a new dance called the mekel.. wait Imma have it invented

Attached: 1559736304735.gif (328x272, 261K)

A Brazilian favela as far as the eye can sea, ruled over by a walled city filled with hooknose degenerates and tyrannical death squad law enforcement.

It would be just like a town with no locks on anything. Morlocks would move into the nicest parts, squat, and demand to be cared for. This will go on until violence drives it back and the locks go back on the doors OR everything from top to bottom is turned to useless shit by diverse shades of brown hordes only looking to be (((equal)))

I want it to happen just so that people have to fucking deal with the consequences of what they promote.

It used to be meme to pretend to be communist for the lols, but I'm seriously considering it so that we can start storming into rich refugees welcome idiots in LA and New York and force them to house a dozen africans in their homes.

Convince me otherwise as to why becoming a commissar is not the final redpill

Attached: promotingcommunismbrainmeme.png (500x619, 216K)

The elites couldn't care less they think they can either out run it or at worst will be eaten last.

a beautiful rainbow, all the colours shades of brown

Attached: sean.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

>I want it to happen just so that people have to fucking deal with the consequences of what they promote.

you honestly thing they will put two and two together.
while at the doctor office i saw a cnn episode where they were talking about how bad the local government was treating them and how things are getting worse.

i then decided to google who the mayor/governor were.
all Ds and the mayor was serving his 10th year. people wouldnt add up and get a clue quite the opposite

My best guess is that smart places like Japan, Taiwan, etc will create public spaces for the third-world filth and there'll be unofficial "private" areas for the natives. Other places would follow suit. I imagine this would take the form of places essentially off-grid, no online presence, no electronic transactions, and essentially Fight Club's first rule - you don't talk about them to outsiders, and you do not bring outsiders unless you want to be permanently ejected yourself.

Within global capitalism, the freedom of migrants is framed by the necessity to sell their labor on the world market that is across borders. In this respect, even if juridically and politically free to move on the grounds of policy of open borders or even their erasure, migrant laborers would be socially unfree, for with regard to migration, the dictatorial nature of migration policies is always also supplemented by the dictatorship of capital.

dictatorial nature of migration policies (which we will discuss later) is always also supplemented by the dictatorship of capital.

A politics of freedom of movement must then by necessity target not only the violence of state borders, but also the violence of capital that migrants encounter across their entire trajectory--including the conditions they initially left. The demand and politics of freedom of movement thus must also include demands for a right to immobility--or a right to stay, that is, a right not to be uprooted and displaced by political and economic turmoil that is the outcome of the (capitalist) world system.

Attached: 1532338919739.jpg (571x571, 49K)

Hell. Imagine all the bullshit tricks that governments use right now, being operated from one head-quarters, and no place to flee.

them putting two and two together is irrelevant for forcing them to actually have to deal with the consquences. I don't want to teach people, I want them to suffer equally from the Second Bantu Expansion. Communism is great at making suffering equal and thus promoting communism is the way to go.

With a borderless world, the following benefits would be impossible:

universal medicine,
social security,
welfare,
democratic elections

minorities following white people around

>universal medicine
You might as well argue that without borders we can't have police, fire fighters, or roads.
>social security
No one under 45 is going to see a penny.
>welfare
Good.
>democratic elections
They're a joke anyway.

I mean "minorities"

Attached: 1492039669231.gif (684x784, 612K)

It wont even last a decade, and it will unleash hell on earth

everyone would just follow whitey around the globe until they finally died off.

>we all know its going to happen
Yeah nah. Expect balkanisation and tighter borders than ever before.

>until they finally died off
Genetic modification would do this to all races though.

>borderless world

Attached: 1551556642102.png (358x374, 115K)

Pfft, it'll never happen. If we're lucky and we dont nuke every square inch ruining the genetic integrity and soil fidelity, we're just going to exist from one catastrophe to another every hundred years. Lulling ourselves into complacency, whipping ourselves into anger, helping and destroying each other constantly. The joke behind the saying, "those who dont learn from history are condemned to repeat it" is that we cant ultimately learn from history. We can learn things, and do neat things with the things we learn about the world around us, but we will never solve and rectify the human condition. The desire to consume. Resources, empathy, effort, love. The needs of humanity guarantee that we will trade energy and carbon on a rotating basis forever, only ever pretending to advance, lying to ourselves that the bobbles and trinkets, philosophies and discoveries, mean anything in the face of any of it. We will take and hoard, unfairly forever. And there is no one during their 80 year window that can or will ever want to do anything about it. Except Jesus. But what are we expected to do? Give everything of our life back to others? He literally did it because he is ultimately responsible for this whole cosmic ride. And to face the full tyranny and hatred of it willingly, wholly undeservedly, was the only way out of the paradox of responsibility.

Europeans and Asians are gonna take over africa and build wakanda? Cool.

Now I have a reason to post this.

Attached: 1563537598595.jpg (1000x997, 532K)

OP, with the inability to police society effectively, and as well as the absolute fact that every lowlife and broke-ass person that is connected to this country would come here. Also, not leaving one of the most important factors out is JOBS, there will never be enough jobs, which created welfare programs, which taxes the middle class to death. I will say that a world without borders for us would be Apocalypse.

>The future is going to be amazing isnt it
>Amazing
Awesome may be a better choice of words

Attached: rsz_1553566363224.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

Thanks for reminding me I need to take this joke world less seriously Boche

Attached: 1559619044150.jpg (1024x803, 115K)

Horrifying is the best choice.

Attached: B7mxN.jpg (1663x1321, 218K)

There will never be a borderless world, majority White countries will just have significantly more lax border laws but that's about it. Good luck browbeating countries like China, Tajikistan, Israel or Sudan on opening their borders.

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.”
― David Rockefeller

Only people who benefit from a border less world would be the elites. One world government, one world bank, one world internet, etc. There's no other option but to submit to those in control, and that's far from amazing.

here is a little taste of life they want us to deal with

Attached: invasion.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

US needs a wall mounted with machine guns.

It will be trash

take a guess

Attached: Finland and Denmark.png (1064x949, 188K)

Slightly futuristic somalia or a nwo one government controlling everyone. Little chance of anything else

Global domination. Allow me to explain.

That kind of mobility would have people moving out of areas that suck and into areas that don't suck. The nanny state would kick in, cops would have to be everywhere to keep the psychos at bay. Eventually artists would be a completely dead end career, because when global cultures eventually blend into one ball of shit, no one will be curious to see abstract representations of the cultures around the world.

Someone will have to regulate all of this. A representative will be chosen by the biggest names in each area, completely removed from the will of the people, just a power hungry institutionalist with no competition to challenge his authority. Global. Domination.

There isn't such a world. Nations may crumble but borders will always exist. Power is controlling land and controlling resources on that land. Remove nations and you still have corporations that will become the new nations, securing their resources and policing their zones of influence.

I'm thinking hunger games. The few elites have total power. Non elites will have less rights than animals have today.
Slavery
Non elites can be hunted
Medical experiments
Starvation
Gladiators
Trending on media could be topics ala liveleaks such as
>burning alive in creative ways
>children hanging from flagpoles
>funny sways to make people scream in pain
When one small group has total control of the masses with no fear of consequences it will be hell on earth.

Attached: fuckingpedo.jpg (276x404, 35K)

>Einhorn is Finkle