Would you colonize a Black woman?

Would you colonize a Black woman?

Attached: 1562062066861m.jpg (683x1024, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slayingevil.com/2017/08/07/cdc-statistics-prove-black-women-overall-to-be-the-most-disease-ridden-individuals-in-the-united-states/
youtube.com/watch?v=0X6lqD5gZdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

already have, but I wouldn't call it colonization as much as a mutual encounter.

Why are these threads on Jow Forums instead of /s/ ?

>would you fuck a dog?
no

You’re getting blacked

remember this results in black babies rather than white babies which are what need to be made.

Fuck off to hispachan

Even if I were attracted to them I wouldn't due to disease risk. Odds are worse than 50/50 of her having an STD of some sort.

Attached: 1563504746259.png (560x532, 520K)

yes and i will again. black girls have the best asses. go 2 the suburbs and ur like a sugar cube all the black honeys following u

I’ve found myself attracted to black women from time to time, but ultimately I prefer whites, never really got “yellow fever” as they call it. Truth is all this race mixing fear mongering is bullshit, just fuck who you find attractive, and hopefully fall in love, but that will fade like all things.

Not because most of them have had sex with black man. That's disgusting

Stop posting this garbage, Martinez.

I colonized a 28 year old black virgin and now I have a nigger son.

No because I'm not a degenerate race-mixer, and I would hope any other white person would be the same.

In America a really high percentage of black women have herpes and other STDs. Anybody got a good sauce on it? It's around 30% have herpes. So now, would not poke a sheboon.

Wow, cellulite sure is sexy

Attached: NiggerSupreme.jpg (500x744, 51K)

I would colonoscopize her. So to speak.

Only in the ass

>colonize
Enough with the fetish shit. If you run into ANY good woman snatch em up quick.

Last resort

>and now I have a nigger son.
welcome to Jow Forums

I hope you call the little bastard a nigger though and feed him solely on watermelons and grape drank

Attached: 1214290194140.jpg (500x485, 54K)

Fake hair
Disgusting cottage cheese ass
Saggy tits
Bitchy
Retarded
Smells bad
Statistically likely to have aids
Yeah that's a no for me dawg

Attached: 1561853935843.jpg (225x225, 9K)

that almost looks like a nigger joe rogan lol

exactly what I thought

if they all looked like that, of course. But sadly that is only .1% of the black female population.

Yes, I would.
Colonisation is not just a "fetish" it's a viable option to spread white genetics and lessen other races.

Attached: 1553555155642.jpg (500x627, 110K)

i have
i wont say its the best sex ive ever had, but it was pretty damn good. .

I have. Several. I'm an EO pipelayer.

Verified n sheeeeiiiit
slayingevil.com/2017/08/07/cdc-statistics-prove-black-women-overall-to-be-the-most-disease-ridden-individuals-in-the-united-states/

Congrats user, but don't forget to have children of your own race too. I'm planning myself to impregned women of all races too.

youtube.com/watch?v=0X6lqD5gZdg

No, I'd be too afraid of getting and STD